Pennies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached down and slid the panties off. "And now?"

"Now with your permission I should like to tie and blindfold you face down on the bed."

Oh crap, blindfolded and tied, she thought. Little goosebumps raised all over her skin and her legs got weak, rubbery. She was grateful she had drunk the rye and cola or else she would be in far worse shape. At least it helped settle her nerves a little or so she told herself.

"Alright, but you'll stop if I don't like it?"

"Yes, yes, of course that is the agreement. You simply utter the safe word and I shall release you and leave the room."

"Okay, I'm ready then," she said, with more confidence than she felt.

"The bed then, my dear, face down, legs and arms spread. After I've tied the fastenings I will cover your eyes. I can assure it will intensify the feelings of pleasure greatly." He patted the bed, placing a large pillow right in the middle.

It was obvious she was to have her ass up high and accessible. She wondered about the clothing part, and why he had said to leave it on. Well, it was his game today and she would go along with it. As she climbed up on the bed on her hands and knees, she knew for certain he was watching her bare ass under the skirt and was probably getting off on the visual effect. Her tension grew enormously as she settled over the pillow and her skirt rose up, exposing her ass and pussy.

Russell began fastening the leathers; they were not very taut and her arms and legs could still move around with a few inches leeway. They did however fit snuggly against her skin.

Satisfied with his work, he stepped back a moment and enjoyed a long lingering look at the woman trussed with her skirt pushed up and perky round ass awaiting his ministrations.

Liz realized then that he had made her keep the rest of her clothing on so that only a small part of her was exposed and she could expect an intense and perhaps a little scary going over of her most wanting parts.

Russell covered her eyes with a soft cloth. She was wet with anticipation as the darkness closed in.

There was a soft hiss of air and she felt the pillow beneath her raise. "Liz imagine you're at the doctors office now and have come for a routine checkup, but will actually get a little more than that. The doctor will take liberties at your expense."

The air continued to be pumped in to pillow tightening up the leeway in the fastenings. She was unable then to move around at all and heard a buzzing noise behind her. " This wont hurt, but may cause you to squirm a little" he said and pressed a small vibrator right at the top of her ass, she felt it slide between her cheeks and a finger applied something wet to her pussy.

Like she needed any lubricant she was already wet from just hearing his voice and imagining what a weirdo doctor might do.

"Take a relaxing breath before I start the examination, It may be the only one you'll get for some time," He said sliding a warm hand up the inside of one thigh. The other pressed the vibrator to her clit it was set at a low speed and didn't have much effect.

The humming noise increased followed by another buzz at the other side of her. She tried to squirm away from the second noise but couldn't go anywhere. A inkling of panic set in, not being able too see, held down so tight were having more effect than just the buzzing and humming alone.

Something soft almost velvety and smooth crept up the inside of her leg, the little humming from it, told her what it was. The vibes were light against her skin, like little shimmers of pleasure, just teasing the muscle. She felt it run between her legs and her body responded with a twitch, moisture from deep inside eased its passage.

She moaned quietly as it probed inside her.

Oh no she thought, he knew just how to handle the things one was definitely pressing her g-spot the other tormenting her clit, the result was almost immediate and she felt that pleasure aching sensation building up, felt she was going to blow any second.

He turned the smaller vibe off and she could feel his hot tongue lashing her clit. Her juices flowed freely any thoughts of backing out were long forgotten.

"Your quite naughty Liz, seems you've had the pleasure of something similar before, I'll have too add a further investigation, perhaps an examination here was well," He said moving the smaller vibe to nuzzle the entrance of her anus. Her body shook from the added excitement.

"Relax Liz," he soothed and gently fondled her ass a moment, his tongue resumed its tour of her clit, the larger vibe still inside her buzzed a little louder the feelings intensified, the smaller vibe pulsed at her anus.

Smoothly he removed the larger vibe and got up behind her on his knees, the smaller vibe turned off and set aside.

"Relax," he whispered again, while a wet finger probed her anus immediately followed by the larger vibe. Everything thing moved quickly then, pulsing up her ass, a finger worked roughly at her clit. She screamed out loud, squirming against the binds. Her orgasms felt brilliant and intense, two, one after the other.

"Fuck me, please just fuck me now," she cried.

Not one to disappoint a woman in need entered her from behind his cock found its mark, while his hand handled the vibe in her aching ass. With practiced movements, cleverly stimulated every part of her sex, she thrashed wildly, but was held in place, every nerve on fire then her body exploded again.

He eased her down, removing the vibe from her ass and released the blindfold, still pumping her from behind, felt his own relief swift and satisfying. Her body still shook from the after shocks while he undid the binds.

He looked her, thinking he had her now. He could lead her into the rabbit hole, deeper and deeper down till she was his in entirety. He would make her submit in every way and when she was ready would take her too his special place, his dungeon of incredible horrors and delights. He would know when the time was right, a couple more sessions and she wouldn't be able too resist. For now he would play the game and ease her into trusting him completely.

"My dear Liz, are you alright? Your still shaking, let me help you up."

"Thanks, yea I'm ok, that was intense, the blind fold was a little scary but very cool. I've never come like that before one after the other." She said shaking her head, her legs like felt like rubber and her ass and pussy were still tingling from the penetrating infliction's.

She looked at him, dared to look into his eyes, those dark ethereal blue eyes, demanding her attention promising so much more. She hurriedly looked down knowing he could suck her further into wanting. Didn't know if she really wanted to be taken farther.

He caught her flinch and softened his look, smiled at her, his charming smile the one he reserved for the purpose of enchanting his prizes. He stroked her hair, a delicate gesture and ran a hand gently across her cheek, lifted her chin to face him.

His smile had its indented effect she smiled back reassured by the acquitted expression.

"Liz would you like too set up another session?"

"Is it alright if I email you, I'd like to think over what I might like next."

"Of course, of course, might I suggest something more daring?"

"Err... Like what?"

"If you leave that up too me, I can assure you pain and pleasures of the kind you never imagined. But certainty not more than you can handle, just a taste, a small penchant of a more wicked advancement."

"Oh jeez, I don't know that sounds kinda like more than I bargained for, your talking, like stuff, you might do over there at that chair or maybe ... I don't know I'll think it over."

"Yes think it over, theirs many decadent ways to feel and enhance a sexual encounter."

She left then. Went home, thought things over, she could see how the original plan had been altered, how somehow he had taken over. Was he leading her along a path designed to ensnare her? It was obvious to her then his intentions, she didn't know exactly what his game was but knew she had to break it now or be led so far in there would be no escaping.

Liz went to her computer, feeling a little sad, but resolute deleted everything she had from him. Everything gone... she thought pennies from heaven and sometimes pennies from hell.