Penny

Story Info
Penny and I finally explore each other.
1.7k words
4.19
17.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything started sometime ago, when I realised I am bi-sexual. So does my bff. One night she was staying at my place. When we turned off the lights I asked her to play "truth or dare" and I took advantage of her answering "dare" so I asked her to kiss me and she did. This kiss was so gentle, her lips so hot. And that's how I started wanting her, so bad. I wanted to dig in her every hole and fuck each other like there's no tomorrow. I knew I had very few chances in her, as she told me she would never do it with a friend of hers. Later, I realised she said so just to keep me back and stop hoping.

After this night, I started being more than friendly to her. I was touching her everywhere I could, hoping she would got the message and throw me to bed and be mine. But things weren't that easy for me. She always kept a step back, there were times where I found her touching me back, almost seducing me and other times where she was just cruely avoiding me, my hands and even worse, my eyes. She knew I hated when someone tried to break eye contact with me and she either used it to piss me off or to hide her feelings. I was feeling so devastated inside. I knew I wanted her but I wasn't sure of her feelings, let alone I was afraid that our friendship would be ruined if she didn't correspond to my sexual desires. I knew this was wrong but in the same time so terribly turning-on, guilty and sexy to have your way with your partener-best friend.

I should mention that I'm into bondage, s&m games and punishments. This is just turning me on. I'd love to pleasure my partener through pain, as I also do love to be dominated, called names and being used. I was dreaming of exploring this whole new thing out with her. I knew I had to be in charge, to guide her, show her what true pleasure means. Penny was virgin, like I was. I was kinda more experienced (practically talking) as I had read millions of articles about sex, orgasms, dominations, safety etc. so it wouldn't be hard for me to seduce her. All I needed was a plan. I grabbed a golden opportunity. It was Saturday and my dad would be at work til evening, so I called her to keep me company while I was home alone. She happily agreed and so we set up a date.

And there she was, standing at my door, in sexy jeens that made me wanna grab her ass and beat her so hard while she would be moaning for mercy and from arousal. As I was starring her gorgeous curves she coughed a bit and then with her seductive and deep voice she greeted me.

"Hey ya girl! Long time to see! You look fabulous!" she said.

"Oh hey, so you do Penny, please come in" I opened up wide the door.

She came in and I watched as her ass was moving towards my living room and now I was more convinced than ever that this is it. I had to have her. I HAD to. I had a lot in storage for her as the day went on, no need to rush. So I offered her a cup of coffee.

"Thanks sweetheart, I needed something hot to drink"

"Yeah, I guessed so" I tried to smile but my last was making me anxious.

"So what's up for today? Girl's day? Nails and stuff, yeah?"

"And a couple of surprises I must add"

She smiled wickedly. I thought she would surely smell all the juices running down in my pants but it was just my mind. We started talking about stuff, work and our boyfriends. Oh yeah, we both had boyfriends. Penny's boyfriend, Andrew was one of those well-built high school basketball players, with a killer body. My boyfriend wasn't bad either. He had a lot of sexual experience but thankfully, he let me take my time and deside when I'm ready for sex. So alright, It was about 11am and I told her to go to my bedroom to watch a movie. She agreed with a smile on her face.

"Go ahead, choose a movie!" I proposed.

"Alright honey, hmm let's see, OH I GOT IT! We're gonna watch Miami Vice"

"Oh great choice bitch!" I tried to joke a bit.

But little did she know. I knew this was her favorite movie and so I took an empty DVD and recorded some porn in there, I replaced it with the original and made it look like it's from a video club. She surely didn't know what was up next and she put the DVD on the player. And there it was. Two hot babes appeared on the TV. She looked at me in shock.

"Wh-wh-what's that?" she pronounced almost out of breath.

"It definately doesn't look like Miami Vice" I joked once again.

She was staring me in shock.

"'Come here dear, sit down. It's not as bad as you think it is" Penny reluctantly sat next to me.

"What's the matter Pen? You're not so young anymore, you surely must watch some of this stuff" I was looking directly into her eyes.

"Uh, I guess so. But not like that, not with your presence!" she protested.

"Hahaha, don't be silly girl, you know I'm open for everything" I let out and took hold of her in my arms. I started putting my hand around her soft, silky neck and rubbing her softly. She let out a moan.

"Oh don't stop it, it's nice", you could hear the smile of excitment in her voice and I kept doing what I was doing a moment ago. I started lowering my hand down at her 34C tits. Damn, her nipples now where hard rock. I started rubbing her, without saying a word. She turned her face to me and I lowered mine and there it was. Our second, now very passionate, kiss. I couldn't let her go. I rolled her over and got over her.

"Do you really want this baby? If you do, there no way back. Think about it. Do you really want this" She nodded in agreement. I smiled and kissed her again. I started undressing her slowly and teasingly. She was almost begging me to dive into here shaven pussy. When my fingers reached the fabric, I just couldn't believe it! SHE WAS ALL WET!

"You're all wet baby, aren't you? You want to be fucked by your best friend that desired you since this kiss? Well, you're gonna suffer the way I suffered while you were bitching at me with your attitude!" I couldn't believe I was really saying these words to her, my best friend since primary school. She was looking horrified.

"Lay in there, hands and legs still, don't you dare to move bitch" and went off to my basement to bring some things I'd needed to use. A whip, a ball-gag, a blindfold, some ropes and my favorite clit vibrator. Where I found this stuff? My boyfriend owned them!

When I came back to her she was desperately trying to stand still and she said "What are you gonna do to me? please dear, don't hurt me, I'm not gonna fool around with you anymore".

"Too late babe" I said in the most cruel tone of my voice. I put the blindfold over her eyes. She started to protest and she obliged me to push her limits by placing the ball-gag in her teenage hot mouth.

"Um-mmhuh" was all she was saying, not sure what she wanted to tell me. I took her left arm and linked the rope to the bed, like I did with her right one. I stepped back to admire my little bitch tied up. Gosh dammit, she looked so gorgeous. I finally went down to her pussy and started sucking her clit softly. She moaned loud and even with the gag on, I could hear her. She was enjoying it, I knew. She knew I wouldn't hurt her because she knew I loved her so much to do so. I started teasing her to orgasm but when she was about to expload I stepped back just to see the frustrated look at her face. I grabbed my clit vibrator, placed in her clit and left it to meduim mode. I then got dressed and went out to the balcony, like nothing was wrong. I probably had left her laid there for an hour or so. She was now all sweaty and like begging for release. I desided that I was going to give her the most intense and memorable orgasm of her life and put the vibrator on high speed. Her hot cum was now everywhere. My hand, my bed, my clothes. I gently started licking her juices clean and she was murmuring something. I took off her gag and she was having the biggest and greatest smile I've ever seen in her.

"Darling, that was amazing. Thank you. I've never felt so fucking horny, never!"

"It was my pleasure baby" I smiled at her words "Now let's give you another orgasm, one that I can hear your moans and begs" I told her and took off her blindfold. She looked in my eyes and I was certain she was haviing the time of her life. Now with more speed, I started sucking, licking and sniffing her love holes and when she was ready to cum I encouraged her.

"Yeah, come for me you fucking cum slut! Cum for me bitch!" I was almost angry and so furious to give her her second orgasm. Just when I felt her clit starting to spasm I heard her saying "Oh damn it, I'M CU-UUU-MMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING God Oh yes, oh yeaaaaaaah, faster! don't stop!!!" She finally climaxed for the second time, she fell into my arms and we kept still, kissing and cuddling each other, both knowing that this was a brand new beggining for our relationship. Something that would keep us forever together. Sex and mental connection. I felt the sweat of her body in me. I now knew that she wanted me too and I was more happy than ever.