Penny and Megan Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was thinking of a discussion I'd had with my father after I'd initially rejected Mary Becker. She'd run from my house crying. When I admitted to him that I also wanted her, but "It was wrong."

He said, "Millie," yes, he called me "Millie." Anyway, he said, "Millie, it's OK to protect your heart, but sometimes sex is just sex. It's OK to do it just because it's fun. Go get her."

I did. I knew where she'd go, and found her there in hey loft of the barn. And my father was right. I was just sex. It didn't change anything between us. Well, except that we now had another activity to do together.

Penny was still looking at me.

She asked, "You're back? You went somewhere there for a few seconds."

"Yes."

She asked, "'Yes,' you went somewhere, or 'yes,' we're going to do it?"

I looked her in the eye, and said without any doubts, "'Yes' to both. Let's go to the living room. We can use opposite ends of the couch."

She led the way to the living room, taking off her blouse as we walked.

She asked, "Do you always have trouble with sex words? Or is it just with me?"

"Usually. It's not just you."

She stopped with her hands behind her back on her bra clasps.

She asked, "Are we doing this naked?"

"I hadn't thought of it any other way."

She continued undressing as we walked. I unbuttoned my blouse, removed it and took off my bra. When we reached the living room we both kicked off our shoes, she removed her pants and panties and I my skirt and panties. She saw I was wearing thigh-high stockings.

She said, "I thought some one as conservative as you would wear panty hose?"

"No, they're a pain when you have to go to the bathroom."

She said, "Can you leave them on? They're kind of a turn on for me."

I stopped, then pulled the one I'd started taking off back up.

We stood there waiting for someone to move.

Finally, I said, "Turn around so I can get comfortable."

"You're kidding."

"Really, I'm all arms and legs. I look like a spider when I move around naked."

"Really, you don't. But alright."

She turned around. I fixed my gaze on her ass as I got comfortable against the arm of the couch. I spread my legs and rubbed myself for a moment.

I said "Ready."

As she turned around I snapped my knees together. I could feel myself blushing. She looked at me for a few seconds then sat down leaning on the other arm rest. The curtains on the picture window were closed. The lighting was very dim. She was certainly beautiful. She spread her legs slowly then started rubbing herself. I was again minded of her well tended bush as compared to me totally natural one. And was embarrassed. I was considering fleeing the room when she spoke to me.

"If you have to run away, go ahead. But you might try just watching me until you feel the urge to touch yourself."

I did watch her. She slipped a finger between her folds, then moved her other hand to her breasts, lifting them, squeezing them one at a time, and pinching her nipples. I wanted to see her better. I fumbled around on the side table behind me until I found the remote control for the curtains and uncovered the window. Light streamed into the room.

She looked out the window, then smiled and arched her back to thrust her breasts out at me. My house is on a hill with the street two hundred yards away and well below. We were certainly not on display, but it was a bit daring. For me, anyway. She looked back at me. I put the remote down and my hands moved to my breasts. I copied what she was doing, but using both hands.

My eyes dropped to her crotch. She saw me and rotated her hips so I could see better. My eyes kept making the trip from her eyes, to her crotch, to her breasts over and over again. I started to move towards her, then stopped.

"Um. Penny, would it be all right if I...?"

"Looked closer? Of course."

I crawled, on hands and knees, most of the way down the couch, then sat leaning against the back. She had one foot on the couch and the other on the floor. She lay almost on her back, but with her upper torso raised by the couch arm enough to see me. I spread my legs wide, also one on the couch and one on the floor. I started rubbing myself, then slipped a finger inside. I watched her closely, more or less copying whatever she did.

I was thoroughly fascinated. She knew her body very well. Far better than I knew my own. I saw her pinching her clitoris and tried to do the same. Her wasn't large, but was clearly defined. My can be hard to find. It's more vague. And doesn't come out unless I push back it's hood. I did and pinched, gently.

She started making low moaning noises and I realized I hadn't looked at anything but her pussy for some time. I pulled my eyes up to her face, but she had her head back, eyes almost closed, mouth open. I put both hands between my legs and worked harder. I was afraid she'd come before me and didn't want to be still rubbing myself while she watched.

I was climbing that wonderful hill, nearing the top, starting to loose control. I flopped onto my back and raised my legs until my knees were on each side of my breasts. Our pussies about a foot apart

I'd intended to move away from her before I came, but the moment was upon me before I realized it. I screamed, my body clenched up. My legs shot out and hit both of hers.

I heard, sort of far off, her say "Oh!" then "Oh my!" then she came, also quite hard judging from her movements and the screaming. Her legs also jumped out with her left ending up against my right upper thigh, her foot between my side and the back of the couch.

I could see her arching her back until it looked like she was going to hurt herself. Then she suddenly went completely limp.

I was recovering and felt embarrassed by what I'd just done. I got to my feet and stood there trying to apologize for what had happened.

She said, "No, Megan. No. That was amazing. You make wonderful noises"

That just made me even more embarrassed. But I could Sense that she was being completely serious. She really had enjoyed herself.

But I was a chaos of emotions. I'd enjoyed it. I'd found it humiliating. I wanted to do it again. I wanted to never do it again. And it came to me that I was standing there, my almost boyish figure and tiny breasts compared against her curves and full rounded figure.

She said, "You're beautiful, Megan." It was both the right thing and the wrong thing to say at that moment. She meant it, that was obvious. But the coincidence of her saying it just as I was thinking how nothing I looked made me feel even more plain. I ran away.

I heard her call to me, "Megan?"

I shouted back, "I'm alright. I just need to be alone for a while."

I went to my room and straight to the shower. After getting clean I stood there with the water running down me thinking. And I visualized what we looked like.

And I remembered my father saying, "Sex is the funniest serious thing you'll ever see or hear."

The giggles came to me then, followed by laughing until I was sobbing.

When I opened the shower door Penny was standing there, in a t-shirt and, since it was one we'd bought for her it fit. I could see she had panties on too. Her hair was damp. Apparently she'd showered. She was holding a big towel terry cloth out to wrap around me.

She said, "Let me dry out. I promise, no funny business."

I let her, and she was true to her word. No funny business. Even when she dried between my legs and my breasts. She put me to bed, left for a while, then came back on all fours with her hair dried and her ears, tail and collar on.. She jumped up on the bed, curled up and pulled her blanket over herself, mostly using her mouth, I noticed.

"Good night, Megan."

"Good night, Penny."

I was stuck thinking. "Penny?"

"Yes, Megan."

"You really had fun?"

A stupid question if there ever was one. I knew she'd had fun, and was very happy where she was right now. Still, sometime even when you've Sensed the truth, there's something very different about hearing someone actually say it.

She purred then said, "I loved it."

"OK."

I slept nude, a rare thing for me. And slept very soundly, something even more rare. Her occasional movements only barely waking me up.

We'd crossed a bridge tonight. I just wasn't at all sure what we'd find on the other side.

12