Penny and Pals

Story Info
Fun with the boys.
2.5k words
3.75
39.9k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We decided to leave the bar and go back to my house for a little private and mutually beneficial sexual activity. But as we were walking through the parking lot to our cars, Penny suddenly stopped.

JOHN: What's wrong? Did you forget something?

PENNY: No. I just had an urge to do something NAUGHTY.

JOHN: Naughty? Here? In the parking lot?

PENNY: Yeah.

JOHN: Like what?

PENNY: Oh I don't know. I guess something like....THIS!

She pushed her halter top down, and let her big, full, firm, gorgeous tits plop free and naked in the pre-dark, late evening light.

JOHN: Jesus Christ, Penny!

PENNY: What? You don't like the view?

JOHN: I like the view just fine! But aren't you fucking worried about someone seeing you?

PENNY: Of course! That's why it's so much FUN to do it!

At that very moment, as if to prove her point -- an old, dark-blue Chevy Camarro -- with three, young, college-aged boys inside -- came barelling into the parking lot -- and screeched to a stop right next to us.

BOY #1: Shit!! What the fuck is THIS?

BOY #2: Goddamn! Them are some NICE FUCKING TITTIES, BABY!

PENNY: Why THANK YOU, sir! Why don't you fellas park your car and join us. And I'll

SHOW YOU SOME MORE!

They did. And she stood right where she was -- with a big smile on her face -- and her big, luscious tits hanging out -- while they parked their car, and got out, and walked over, and stood in a semi-circle in front of her.

BOY #1: Shit! This ain't your fucking WIFE, is it man?

JOHN: No. She's not my wife.

BOY #3: So she's....FAIR GAME then, huh?

JOHN: Uh...

BOY #2: Hell! Any chick who would stand out in the middle of a fucking parking lot with her

fucking TITS HANGING OUT like that HAS to be FAIR GAME! Right, Mister?

JOHN: I think you ought to ask HER about that, fellas.

BOY #3: Well, baby? Whaddya say? Are you?

PENNY: Gee. I don't know. I guess it DEPENDS.

BOY #2: Depends? Depends on WHAT?

PENNY: On LOTS of things!

BOY #1: Yeah? Like WHAT? On whether we're NICE GUYS OR NOT?

PENNY: Nice? Are you kidding? Why would I be standing out here like this is broad daylight if I was looking for NICE guys?

BOY #2: Well then WHAT?

PENNY: Well, by what you mean by FAIR GAME, I guess. And by whether I think any of YOU can DO ANYTHING for ME. And by....

BOY #2: Shit, baby! Are you kidding?

PENNY: ....whether any of you have a BIG COCK!

BOY #1: Shit! Don't worry about THAT, baby! We've ALL got big cocks!

PENNY: Ooohhh. I hope you do. But I can't tell for sure until I SEE!

BOY #1: What?

PENNY: You heard me. Come on! I'm showing you some of what I'VE GOT! Let's

see what YOU'VE GOT!

BOY #2: What?

JOHN: Uh, I think she's saying that she wants to SEE your DICKS, fellas.

BOY #3: Right now? Here?

BOY #2: Hell, I'm fucking game! Let's fucking show her what we got, guys!

They did. And NOW I was standing in the middle of a parking lot with one crazy woman with her boobs exposed, AND three, goofy, giggling, young boys with their dicks hanging out of their pants. And just for the record -- even though they were all still pretty limp -- based on what I could see from a quick, cursory inspection -- they WERE fairly well hung guys. And I could tell from the expression on Penny's face that she agreed with me.

PENNY: Oooo! Talk about a dream come true!

BOY #2: Well, baby? Whaddya think? Not bad, huh? And we ain't even HALF HARD YET!

PENNY: Oh I KNOW how dicks work, fellas! Believe me! And I think they're gorgeous!

Ten minutes later I was doing lookout duty -- while she knelt on the ground between two big vans -- with the three of them standing in front of her -- sucking their dicks in rotation -- one at a time -- around the horn, so to speak.

And since I knew what an incredibly GREAT cocksucker Penny was, I wasn't at all surprised that it didn't take very long for the combination of their INexperience in such matters -- and her EXCESS of experience in such matters -- to have a very definite and noticeable "stiffening" effect on their schlongs. And on their degree of arousal -- which proceeded VERY quickly from occasional grunts and snickers -- to rapid groans and moans -- to loud and wild gasps and shrieks -- to the usual muscle twitching and body jerking that all men experience just before they come.

Until finally -- after only about four or five minutes of "work" -- she brought each of them to a state of full-bore, earth-shattering orgasmic ecstasy. And as usual -- because Penny was a proud and appreciative "swallow don't spit" type of a woman -- she sucked and milked them until they were completely and totally "done".

BOY #2: Jesus-fucking-CHRIST, baby!

PENNY: Did you enjoy that?

BOY #2: Fuck YES I enjoyed it! That was INCREDIBLE!

PENNY: Great. I'm glad you liked it. How about you?

BOY #3: Oh yeah!

PENNY: And you?

BOY#2: Shit! I can't fucking believe you fucking SWALLOWED!

PENNY: Oh I ALWAYS SWALLOW!

BOY #2: Goddamn! THAT WAS THE GREATEST FUCKING ORGASM I'VE EVER

FUCKING HAD!

PENNY: Well thank you! What a NICE thing to say! I enjoyed it TOO! Are YOU ready

now, John?

JOHN: Uh, what?

PENNY: You heard me. It wouldn't be fair to leave YOU out! Come here!

I did. And about twenty seconds later, THEY were doing look-out duty, and she was kneeling in front of ME, with her sweet, hot, wonderful lips sliding up and down on MY dick.

JOHN: Oh shit, Penny.

PENNY: Mmmm.

JOHN: Fuck!

PENNY: Ungh!

JOHN: FUCK!

PENNY: Ach! Ach!

And it felt very good. VERY good! Because Penny LOVED to suck dicks. And like I said above, she was very good at doing it. In fact, I'd even go so far as to say that she was a WORLD-CLASS COCKSUCKER. And that's not just the uninformed opinion of some backwater rube, either.

Because believe me, I've had more than enough experience with blow-jobs -- with plenty of OTHER women besides Penny -- to qualify as a judge about their quality. As a matter of fact -- and this isn't bragging -- I've gotten my dick sucked by LOTS of different ladies over the years -- INCLUDING a dozen or so $500 to $1,000 an hour PROFESSIONALS -- and Penny was easily one of the two or three best I've EVER had -- amateur OR professional. That's how fucking good she was.

And that evening was no exception. In fact, it was probably BETTER than normal -- because

Penny was obviously VERY turned on by the fact that it was happening in PUBLIC -- with a fucking AUDIENCE. And that definitely "heightened and intensified" the experience -- for both me AND her.

So like I said, I was having a VERY good time. And much to the three young guy's amazement, I stood there strong and proud -- and took all she had to give -- and I DIDN'T "fold up" after four or five minutes like THEY did. Which is exactly why Penny liked to suck MY dick, by the way.

First of all, she knew that I was as experienced as she was -- which meant that I had good TECHNIQUE -- and meant that I knew how to "give" as well as I "got". And she also knew I had great CONTROL too -- which meant that I had great ENDURANCE -- which meant that she could suck my cock to her heart's content without worrying about me "finishing" before she did. (Not to mention the fact that I was -- in her words -- "not too shabby in the size and length department either".)

So like I said, we were getting it on pretty good, and the longer we did it, the more astonished they got.

BOY #2: Jesus Christ, man! How can you STAND THAT without fucking COMING?

JOHN: It's called EXPERIENCE, son.

BOY #2: Yeah, but....

JOHN: And because I WANT to stand it! And I want to ENJOY it as long as I possibly can!

And because I don't....Oh God, Penny!....I don't WANT come yet!

PENNY: UMMMM!

BOY #2: I know, man! I didn't either! But I couldn't fucking HELP IT! How the fuck do

you DO IT?

BOY #3: Yeah. Shit! She's sucking the HELL out of your dick!

JOHN: You're right about THAT, man!

PENNY: UNGH! UNGH!

BOY #2: And she's been fucking doing it for about TEN MINUTES NOW!

BOY #3: Ten? Shit! More like FIFTEEN!

JOHN: I...know! Ain't it GREAT! Oh...yeah....Penny! Suck it, baby!

PENNY: UH! UH! UH!

BOY #2: I can't fucking BELIEVE THIS! That's fucking INHUMAN! How CAN you do it?

Do you think about other shit or something?

JOHN: O hell no! Why the fuck would I....OH GOD!....Why the fuck would I think about

anything ELSE?

BOY #2: So you won't fucking come, man!

BOY #1: It's because he's TOO OLD! Right, man?

JOHN: What?

BOY #1: You know. So OLD that you can't COME ANYMORE.

JOHN: Can't come? Fuck you! I can come whenever I fucking WANT TO! And guys that are too

old can't fucking get HARD! Look here! Does this cock look hard to you?

BOY #1: Yeah, but...

JOHN: But WHAT? Is my dick hard enough for you, Penny?

PENNY: Oh yeah!

BOY #3: Wait a minute! Did you say you can come ANYTIME you want?

JOHN: Yeah.

BOY #3: So you're saying that you can CONTROL WHEN YOU COME?

JOHN: Yeah.

BOY #3: So you're saying you can last AS LONG AS YOU WANT?

JOHN: Yeah! More or less.

BOY #3: So you're saying you can stand there and let her suck your cock like that for

another....HOUR, if you want to?

JOHN: Yeah. No problem. But I usually want to let go a LOT SOONER than that!

BOY #1: That's bullshit, man! I still think you're just so fucking old you CAN'T FEEL IT.

JOHN: Hey! I don't give a shit what you think. But believe me, I can DEFINITELY feel it!

Can YOU feel it, Penny?

PENNY: UMPH! UMPH!

BOY #2: Yeah? Well if you've got so much fucking control, let's see you come RIGHT

FUCKING NOW!

BOY #3: Yeah! Let's see you do THAT, man!

JOHN: RIGHT now?

BOY #2: Yeah!

JOHN: Okay, fuckers. But it'll take a few seconds.....

BOY #3: Hah! I told you it was bullshit!

JOHN: ...a few seconds to switch my brain to CUM MODE. You ready, Penny?

PENNY: MMMM! UNGH!

JOHN: Okay....here goes....you want me to come on her face so you can see it?

BOY #3: Yeah!

JOHN: Fine. Okay. Oh yeah! Yes! Fuck! YEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

I waited until the last possible second before pulling back and letting my throbbing cock slide out of Penny's mouth. And when my body started twitching and jerking, I leaned forward again, and held my dick above her sexy, smiling face. And when I started coming, I leaned forward further, and rubbed the head all over her face, and let my hot, milky sperm spurt, and dribble, and ooze, and splatter all over her cheeks, and eyes, and forehead, and lips, and eyebrows. And when I was just about done coming, I aimed my dick upwards, so that the last two or three spurts went in her hair. Then I looked over and grinned proudly at the three little fuckers while she licked my dick clean with her tongue.

And as they stood there silent and dumfounded, I grabbed a handful of hair on the back of her head, slid my dick back into her mouth, and started fucking her mouth real slow and easy.

JOHN: I think we ought to show these fellas what ELSE my old dick can do, Penny. Whaddya

say? Is it okay if I fuck your mouth for awhile until I get hard again?

PENNY: Mmmm!

BOY #1: Hard AGAIN?

JOHN: Exactly! Don't worry, it'll only take a minute or two. And THEN I'll show you guys how

long an old dick like mine can FUCK!

BOY #3: Shit, man! That's crazy! We got enough time to go have dinner and a couple of brews

before THAT DICK'll be ready to ride again!

JOHN: You think so, huh? Wanna bet?

BOY #3: Bet? On what?

JOHN: On how fast I get hard again. You got a watch?

BOY #3: Yeah.

JOHN: Good. What time you got right now?

BOY #3: Uh....it's about eight thirty-one.

JOHN: Fine. I've got twenty bucks that says I'll be hard and stiff again before eight thirty-five.

BOY #3: Eight thirty-five! Shit! That's only FOUR fucking minutes!

JOHN: That's right. You want to bet or not?

BOY #3: Twenty bucks? Eight thirty-five?

JOHN: That's it. Tell me quick. Yes or no?

BOY #3: Yeah! Sure! I'll bet you!

BOY #1: I will too, man!

JOHN: Fine. It's a bet. What about you, man?

BOY #2: Yeah. I'll go TEN bucks.

JOHN: Okay. That's twenty with you, twenty with you, and ten with you. What time is it NOW?

BOY #3: It's....eight thirty-THREE. Better hurry, man!

I stopped fucking Penny's mouth at that point. Then I pulled her head back, and let my stiff, hard, glistening, fully-erect-again dick plop out of her mouth.

JOHN: Read em and weep, fellas. You lose, and I win.

BOY #1: Shit!

BOY #3: No way, man!

JOHN: Whaddya mean no way? Am I fucking hard or not?

BOY #3: Yeah, but....

JOHN: And what fucking time is it?

BOY #3: Uh...it's...eight thirty-four.

JOHN: So what's the fucking problem?

PENNY: I'll tell you what MY problem is!

JOHN: What, baby?

PENNY: MY problem is that I want to feel that hard cock of yours IN MY PUSSY, and

you're wasting time arguing with these boys!

JOHN: You mean this OLD cock here sticking out of my pants?

PENNY: Yes!

JOHN: Sorry fellas, but as you can see I've got more work to do. Just leave your money on

the ground there, and I'll get it when I'm done.

BOY #3: This ain't RIGHT!

BOY #2: What's not right, man? Look at him! The motherfucker's got another fucking hard on!

He's fucking right! We lose!

I pushed Penny back onto the hood of a dark green, 1997 Toyota Corolla, and shoved her skirt up around her waist. Then I moved up between her legs, shoved my dick in her cunt, and started fucking her right there in the fucking parking lot.

PENNY: Oh God, John!

JOHN: That feel good, baby?

PENNY: Oh YES!

JOHN: Yeah?

PENNY: Yes! Fuck me, John!

JOHN: Like....THAT?

PENNY: OH SHIT! YES! YES!

JOHN: Harder?

PENNY: Yes!

JOHN: Faster?

PENNY: OH GOD YES!

JOHN: Is that good?

PENNY: Yes!

JOHN: Me too, baby!

To be continued...