Penny & Ryan Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,354 Followers

That his own daughter was begging for him to shoot his cum into her mouth sent Ron over the edge, instantly, and as he gripped his throbbing cock without stroking it, it squirted string after string onto her tongue. When his dick finished pulsing on its own, he stroked it a few more times, emptying all of the jism from his balls that he could.

Suzy looked up at him, with her mouth open, showing him the mouthful of his cum, and then she closed her mouth, and smiled at him as she swallowed.

Weakened from the intense orgasm, Ron sat back down on the couch, but then leaned over, and went back to work on his daughter's smooth white tits, and puffy pink nipples.

The added attention was all Suzy needed to bring her to the edge, and with both hands on her mother's head, she said, "Oh, yeah, Mom! I'm gonna cum, right now! Suck on my clit! Suck it hard!"

Her mother locked her lips tightly over the sensitive little nub, and as she sucked, she began grinding her finger tip against her daughter's G-spot.

"Ooohh! Goddd!" Suzy moaned as her pussy began to spasm, and her whole body tensed up with an orgasm that seemed to come from every corner of her body at the same time.

When she finally settled down, after several intense waves of orgasm followed by a few milder "aftershocks," Ginger crawled up, and gave her pretty daughter a passionate, pussy-flavored kiss. She then rolled off to the side, and sat next to her on the couch.

With a naked parent on each side, the three wrapped arms around each other, and watched the other family-show in front of them.

Ron continued to stroke and suck on his son's cock as the five other's watched, but he didn't have much illusion that he would be able to make him cum again, so quickly after shooting off in his step-mom's mouth and face. He was hoping to get him aroused enough, though, that he might want to try the taste of a cock, himself.

Knowing what Jay was probably trying to do, Sally straightened herself up on her chair, leaned over and kissed her step-son, and then said, "Is that something you think you might like to try? I can tell you from personal knowledge that having a nice stiff cock in your mouth is a very pleasant experience."

All five of the on-lookers then chimed in with their agreement.

Penny then stretched up, gave her step-bother a big kiss, and said, "You seem to be the only one here who hasn't tried it. I, for one, think that would be hot as hell to watch."

Again, the five spectators all agreed.

As much as he was enjoying the blow job he was getting, Ryan pulled his dick from his father's mouth, and said, "Trade places, Dad?"

In a moment, Ryan was on his knees with a hard cock right in his face. He wrapped his fingers around it, and put his lips against the head, as if kissing it. He then leaned forward and let his father's erection part his lips. He took in just the head, at first, and swirled his tongue around it, while gently sucking.

The sensation and even the taste was something new to Ryan, but he quickly realized that the gallery of naked men and women who were watching him give his first-ever blow job were right; it was very enjoyable.

As much as Jay wanted to shove his dick deep into his son's mouth, he stood still, and let Ryan take things at his own pace.

Penny, however, wasn't so patient. "Come on, little brother! Don't tease him by twiddling his head with your tongue! Take his cock in your mouth and start sucking on it. Give him the same kind of blow job my Mom just gave you! And you'd better take his load of cum, when he shoots, too!"

Ryan removed the spongy cock head from his mouth, and with a chuckle, he said, "You just have to be the coach, don't you, Sis?" Then he stroked his hand up and down his father's erection a few times, and added, "How's this?"

He then leaned forward, let the hard cock part his lips, again, and slid his mouth as far along the hot flesh as he could. He pushed his moth over his father's cock until its head was buried at the opening of his throat. His gag reflex made him stop, but he fought the urge to pull away, and instead, held the dick deep in his mouth for several long seconds.

When he finally pulled away, letting the hot wet flesh escape his lips altogether, Penny clapped, and with a laugh, said, "I am impressed! So how do you like it? Is sucking cock something you're going to add to your porn résumé?"

"Definitely!" he answered, and then taking the head back in his mouth, he began to jerk his father off, every once on a while taking the full length all the way to the back of his throat, again.

"You mind if I call in a play from the sidelines?" Penny said as she watched her brother give his father a pretty good first blow job.

"Could I stop you?" Ryan replied, taking the dick from his mouth for a moment.

"No," she laughed. "I think you should let your Dad fuck your mouth like you fucked my Mom's. I think that would be hot beyond belief!"

Ryan looked up at his father, and said, "Go for it, Dad. Fuck my mouth! Shove this hard cock in and out of my mouth while I suck on it and wait for you shoot your cum right down my throat!"

Jay put his hands' on Ryan's head, and slowly pushed his dick as deep into his mouth as it would go. When he felt Ryan jerk from the reaction to his gag reflex, he knew how deep he could go, and he slowly withdrew.

Then, slowly at first, but quickly picking up the pace, Jay began to fuck his son's mouth, enjoying the sight of his cock sliding between his lips almost as much as the feeling.

Because he hadn't cum since last night, and because he'd been watch the live sex show in his family room while stroking his cock, it didn't take Jay long to build to his orgasm.

"Here it comes, Son!" he said, pounding deeper into Ryan's mouth with each thrust. "I'm gonna cum, and it's gonna be a lot!"

"Jerk off into his mouth so we can all see!" Penny said.

Ryan pulled away from the hard dick that filled his mouth, and said, "Do it, Dad! Jerk your cock off right in my mouth! Give me your hot fucking cum!"

With Ryan's mouth wide open, Jay began beating his cock, while trying to keep the head aimed between his lips. With a loud groan, followed by "Oh! Oh! Oh, yeah! Yeah!" Jay's cock began to spurt pope after rope of hot salty cum into his son's waiting mouth.

"Yes! Oh, yeah! That is so fucking hot!" Penny cheered.

When Jay had squeezed the last drops of cum from his cock onto Ryan's tongue, Ryan stood up, took hold of Penny's face, and planted a passionate, cum flavored kiss on her lips, opening his mouth, and pushing some of his mouthful of cum into hers. She eagerly accepted it, and their tongues danced and tangled until they had each swallowed as much of the seed as they could.

Panting, Jay made his way around to "the front row," and dropped into a chair.

Ryan turned around to find his girlfriend on her knees between her mother's legs, with her face buried deep in the curls of her red-headed cunt. Beside Sally, Ron watched the show and was slowly stroking his cock back to life.

Sally and Penny both stood up from their kneeling positions on the chairs, and Sally said, "You must be uncomfortable in those jeans." She reached out and cupped her crotch, finding the jean fabric was completely soaked.

As Sally gave her daughter's obviously hungry pussy a hard rub, Penny said, "I thought you'd never get back to me about that."

"Better late that never," Sally said as she dropped to her knees in front of her daughter.

She unfastened the button, and slid down the zipper. Then she slid her hands up over Penny's beautiful round ass, and curled her fingers over the top of the waist. With a little tugging and a little wigging, the jeans slid over her hips, and fell into a heap on the floor.

Penny kicked the pants aside, and Sally pushed her into a sitting position in the chair.

Penny slid her naked butt as far forward on the chair as she could, and spread her legs wide.

Her mother smiled up at her, and them lowered her face to her daughter's wet pussy.

As lips touched lips, Penny drew in her breath, and gently laid her hands on her mother's head. "Oh, yeah, Mom! That feels so nice! I never even dreamed about doing this with you!

Sally lifted her face from the soft wet folds, and replied, "I have to admit that I've dreamt about this. But I never thought it would ever become a reality!"

Noticing Sally's naked ass wiggling as she ate her daughter's pussy on all fours, Jay tapped Ryan on the shoulder, and made some hand motions, indicating that he should get behind Sally, and make use of her position.

Ryan walked around behind his step-mom while stroking his hard-on back to full strength, and then knelt down. He took his cock in his hand, and rubbed the head up and down the exposed pussy lips.

"You okay with this, Mom," he asked.

"Another fantasy come true!" she answered, lifting her face for Penny's cunt for just a moment. "Fuck me hard, deep, and long, Son!"

As he pushed his hard cock into the folds of his step-mom's cunt. he looked past Penny to see that Suzy's father had taken up the same position behind her, and was fucking her in long slow strokes while she was eating her mother's pussy.

As the others fucked and sucked around him, Jay was content for the moment to just watch. Curious about what time it was—he felt himself getting hungry—he looked up at the clock on the wall. It was where the nanny-cam was hidden, and it reminded him that they had yet to broach the subject of the secret video he had made, and then shared up in Vegas.

It didn't surprise him, too much, that none of the kids had thought very much about that yet, but when they did—and he expected that Penny would be the first—someone was bound to ask why the four parents all happened to be start naked, and obviously aroused when they "stumbled" upon the kids' activity in the family room.

Given the new openness of the collective sexual relationships, he didn't think any of them would be too angry, but he thought that maybe he could mitigate their feelings of invaded-privacy a bit if he showed them a couple of the videos the couples had taken of themselves.

His mind went immediately to the one they had made while at that Caribbean resort. The two wives had seduced a couple of young college vacationers from a local bar, and invited them back to their hotel suite, and screwed their brains out while Ron and Jay openly watched and recorded the whole thing on their phones.

Then, of course, there was the one on the sailboat with the bi-sexual couple who owned it ...

*****

[Author's note: I've decided to "fade to black" with the "Penny & Ryan" series ... at least for a while. I have some other story lines and characters that I'd like to develop, including a "Loving Wives" story where a husband encourages his wife to act out her fantasy with the pool boy, so that he can watch ... and maybe join in.

I hope you'll continue to follow me, and keep leaving comments!

Love, Casey!]

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,354 Followers