Penny and the Bartender

Story Info
He watches her "tip" the barkeep.
1.4k words
2.07
29.1k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her name is Penny. And she's a real, live, true-blue, honest-to-goodness nymphomaniac.

No shit, fellas. I swear to God. And if you don't believe me, I'll gve you the names and phone numbers of about a dozen and a half other guys who'll back me up.

And I'm not talking about no DOG here either, fellas. Because she's not at all fat, or ugly, or repulsive. In fact, she's actually a pretty damn good-looking woman. With a pretty face. And pale blue bedroom eyes. And long, silky red hair. And a way above-average body. And two of the biggest, firmest, most luscious fucking tits you've ever seen. And best of all, she's a world-class cocksucker!

The only "problem" is that when you "date" a woman like Penny, you have to remember that even though she's hotter, and sexier, and wilder, and crazier, and more willing than ANY woman you've EVER met, she's not "your girl". She's everybody's girl!

And you have to realize that you're just "borrowing" her for awhile when she's with you. Just like some other guy borrowed her the night before. And some other guy will borrow her the next night. Not that she's a WHORE -- at least not in the strict sense of the word. Because she doesn't charge for her company. And she doesn't work for a service or a pimp.

But she IS a fucking NYMPHOMANIAC! And she just LOVES SEX! And she loves it AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE! WHENEVER and WHEREVER possible! And she usually does it with whatever man is nearby when she gets the urge. I guess you could say that she's an "AMATEUR" hooker.

The point is that you can't "fall" for her. And you can't start "having feelings" for her. And you can't be possesive. Or jealous. Or ANYTHING like that. You have to accept her for what she is.And thank your lucky stars that YOU were the closest guy to her THIS TIME. And don't even THINK about anything beyond that. Just smile, keep your mouth shut, and ENJOY THE FUCKING RIDE. And don't complain if she invites other guys (or other women) to join in the fun.

Like the night I was sitting at the bar in my almost-empty neighborhood tavern, and Penny came in, and sat her pretty ass down on the stool on my right.

JOHN: Hiya, Penny. How are you doing tonight?

PENNY: Not bad now that I'm sitting here next to you, Johnny. How about you?

JOHN: Hell. I guess I'm better now that you're sitting there next to me too.

PENNY: Great. So maybe it'll be a lucky night for BOTH of us, huh?

JOHN: Maybe so. I guess that depends on what we're looking for.

She gave me a little smile at that point, and slid her left hand down between my legs, and started rubbing and squeezing my dick through my pants.

PENNY: Well I'm horny, Johnny. And I'm looking for something like THAT!

JOHN: That's fucking amazing!

PENNY: Yeah? Why?

JOHN: Because I'M HORNY TOO! And I was JUST thinking how nice it would be if a good-

looking chick like you came in and started playing with my dick!

PENNY: What a COINCIDENCE!

JOHN: Yeah. Who'd a thunk it.

PENNY: It's really dead in here tonight, isn't it? Who's working the bar?

JOHN: Bill. He's doing something in the back room. I guess we've got the place to ourselves.

PENNY: Ooohhh! That's exciting.

JOHN: Why's that?

PENNY: Because we could DO IT right HERE! Doesn't that excite you?

JOHN: Not as much as what you're doing with your fucking hand, but yeah, I guess it DOES

excite me. But what if Bill comes out?

PENNY: All the better! He can JOIN US!

JOHN: Okay. What about if someone comes in?

PENNY: Then THEY can join us TOO! Is that too wild and risky for you?

JOHN: Fuck no! In fact, I think we ought to GET ON WITH IT!

PENNY: Allright!

JOHN: And I think YOU should start by unbuttoning your blouse -- and pushing up your bra --

so I can see your tits.

PENNY: Ooohhh! Good idea! You always did like my breasts, didn't you?

JOHN: Absolutely. What's not to like? You've got great boobs.

PENNY: Okay....there ya go.

JOHN: Shit, baby.

PENNY: This is SUCH a turn on!

JOHN: I can TELL, baby!

PENNY: You mean because my nipples are getting hard?

JOHN: Yeah. And because of the wild look on your face.

PENNY: Well? Are you just going to sit there and LOOK? Or are you going to TOUCH THEM?

JOHN: Actually, I kinda like just LOOKING right now. I've never fucking seen a pair of big,

firm, naked breasts resting on this bar before.

BILL: NEITHER HAVE I! What the fuck are you two doing?

JOHN: Hiya, Bill. Penny was just showing me her tits. Can we get two more drinks here?

PENNY: Hi, Bill. You're welcome to look too if you want.

BILL: Well I DO WANT! Damn, Penny! I've always fucking WONDERED what your fucking tits looked like!

PENNY: Well now you know! What do you think?

BILL: Shit! I think they're fucking GORGEOUS!

PENNY: Thank you. I'm glad you like them.

BILL: This is fucking UNBELIEVABLE!

JOHN: Hell Bill, wait till you fucking FEEL THEM!

BILL: FEEL THEM?

PENNY: Well hell yes, Bill! That's what they're FOR! It's no fun having nice breasts unless

they get felt!

BILL: Jesus. I think I should probably lock the fucking doors.

PENNY: No!

BILL: No? Why the fuck not?

PENNY: Because that would eliminate the RISK!

BILL: Exactly! That's why I think I should do it.

PENNY: No. Don't lock it, Bill. Please.

Ten minutes later, Penny was laying naked on her back, on the pool table, with her legs spread wide apart, fingering herself.

PENNY: Come on, Billy! Come here and FUCK ME with your big, hot DICK!

BILL: Jesus. This is fucking crazy!

JOHN: Go on, man! Do it! How often do you fucking get an opportunity like THIS?

BILL: Uh....

JOHN: I don't think he's gonna do it, Penny. I think we need to go to PLAN B.

PENNY: Okay. Sure.

BILL: Plan B? What the fuck is PLAN B?

JOHN: It's a little more PASSIVE than Plan A. Bill. Just stay where you are, and let Penny SHOW YOU!

BILL: What?

PENNY: It's okay, Bill. You're just a little SHY, aren't you?

BILL: Well....yeah....

Penny got down off the pool table, and got down on her knees in front of Bill.

BILL: What the....

PENNY: It's okay! A LOT of guys are like that! Just relax, okay? And I'll take care of it.

BILL: What?

JOHN: Jesus, Bill! She's gonna SUCK YOUR FUCKING DICK, for Christ's sake! And she's a GREAT fucking cocksucker, believe me! So just shut up and enjoy it, man!

He did. And so did she. And he definitely DID enjoy it!

BILL: OH FUCK!

PENNY: Mmmm.

BILL: SHIT!

PENNY: Ungh.

BILL: FUUUUUUUCK!

PENNY: Ach.

JOHN: See, Bill! You ever been sucked that good before?

BILL: No! FUCK! NO!

PENNY: UMMM!

JOHN: You ever had a woman take your fucking dick all the way down her fucking throat like that before?

BILL: NO!

JOHN: Well then TELL HER how good it feels, Bill! She likes for men to TELL HER!

BILL: What?

JOHN: TELL HER HOW GOOD IT FEELS!

BILL: Good! GOOD!

PENNY: Ung!

BILL: OH SHIIIIIITT!!!!

PENNY: Uh! Uh!

BILL: Oh God! Oh God!

PENNY: AACH! AACH!

BILL: Oh shit! I'm sorry, Penny!

JOHN: Sorry? What the fuck are you SORRY for?

BILL: Because she's....she's....CHOKING!

JOHN: Of COURSE she's choking! Your fucking dick is sliding down her fucking THROAT!

PENNY: UNG! UNG!

BILL: I know! And I don't want to HURT HER!

JOHN: Hurt her? Shit! She LIKES TO CHOKE, man!

BILL: Are you sure?

JOHN: YES I'm sure! Nod your head if I'm right, Penny.

Penny nodded.

BILL: Jesus!

JOHN: See! And she likes to have her mouth fucked LIKE A CUNT. Real hard. And rough And DEEP. So do it, man! DO IT!

He did. He grabbed the back of her head with both hands, and started really POUNDING his stiff, thick cock in and out of her mouth. And Penny started COMING.

PENNY: UH! UH! UH! UH!

BILL: You like that...BITCH?

JOHN: That's it, Billy! Now you're cookin!

PENNY: Mmmph! Mmmph!

BILL: That...feels....SO FUCKING GOOD!

PENNY: Uch! Uch! Uch!

BILL: Fuck! Fuck!

Then Bill started coming.

BILL: FUUUUUCKKK!!!!

to be continued.........