Penny Conducts an Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,188 Followers

As her moaning and groaning slowed, her rhythm sped up. Sweat was falling from her forehead onto Sheldon's face, droplets of sweat falling from Leonard's body onto Penny's heart shaped ass.

Leonard finally pulled his throbbing cock from her ass, holding onto his rod with a firm grip. "Penny, get on your knees! On your knees!"

Penny quickly climbed off of Sheldon and stationed herself between the coffee table and the couch. Leonard braced himself by putting a knee on the couch, pointing his cock at her face, stroking it furiously.

"Get up, Sheldon! Stand up!" Penny commanded Sheldon. He jumped from the couch to his feet, standing to her left. She grabbed his cock and began to stroke it, pointing it in her own direction.

"Fuck! Mmmmmmmfuck! Errrrrrrrrfuck!" A rope shot out from the head of Leonard's cock, striking Penny square in the cheek. A second stream shot out, hitting her neck just above her shoulder. Before another rope could shoot out, Penny had her lips wrapped around his weapon, bobbing her head on it, stroking it, milking as much goodness out of it as she could.

"Oh dear! Oh dear! Oh oh dear!" Penny turned her attention to Sheldon, grabbing his cock with both hands and firmly stroking it. She raised herself up and pointed his hose at her tits.

A stream shot out, shooting cum across the top of her tits and hitting her square in the sternum, the force splattered cum across her chest and the top of her tits. A second stream shot out, landing on top of her left breast and down it to her nipple. Once again, she moved in quickly and wrapped her lips around his tool and attempted to suck him dry.

After she released Sheldon from her mouth with a pop, both men fell back into the couch. They both watched as Penny took several finger scoops of cum from her tits and licked them clean, looking back at them like the cat who had just caught the canary.

She let them admire their handy work for a few moments before standing on wobbly legs and turning her bare ass towards them while walking away. "You boys made quite the mess of me. I need to get cleaned up." She disappeared into the hallway leading back to the bedrooms.

Sheldon looked at Leonard. "That was a very interesting series of experiments."

Leonard looked back at his clueless friend. "And? What did you learn? What kind of conclusions can you draw from today?" he said half sarcastically.

"I'm not sure, Leonard. It's too early to reach any conclusions. My brain needs to process all of this data it's compiled today." He paused. Leonard just shook his head. "You know, Leonard, we may have to conduct this experiment again, just to see if we get the same results." Sheldon looked over at Leonard. "You're in my spot."

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,188 Followers
12