Penny For Your Thoughts

Story Info
Bad day turns good.
2.7k words
4.25
14.4k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting in my neighborhood bar one night drinking beer, and feeling kinda crappy. Actually, I was feeling real crappy. And real shitty. And semi-depressed. Because it had been a very weird, and a very annoying day. So weird and annoying, in fact, that I was knee-deep in one of those "who gives a shit, fuck the world"-type moods. One of those moods when even BEER tastes bad.

Then a woman came in. And sat down next to me. And changed everything.

Her name was Penny. And she was a sultry, sexy, red-haired sight for sore eyes. And I was happy as hell to see her. For a lot of reasons.

First of all, we were old friends, and sometimes lovers. Second of all, she always made me smile. Third of all, we hadn't seen each other in about a month. And lastly, because I always got turned-on and aroused just from looking at her -- and that night was no exception.

Which is why I don't really remember much about the first couple of minutes of our conversa-

tion that night. I know we did all the usual "hello", "how are you?", "how've you been?", "good to see you" stuff. And I vaguely recall engaging in some other small talk.

But frankly, my mind was, um....elsewhere, if you get my drift. Like I was thinking about how relaxed and at ease her smile made me feel. And about how damn good she looked. With her long, silky, dark red hair falling down on her shoulders. And the "ornery" look she had on her almost-too-cute, half angelic/half sultry face. And the burgundy lipstick on her lips. And the little peak of cleavage that was visible above the neckline of her semi-low cut top. And the swell of her breasts pushing against the thin, black fabric. And the view I got when she sat down and her tight, short skirt slid up real high, and exposed a LOT of her firm, black hose-covered thighs.

So anyway, there we were sitting next to each other at the bar. And not surprisingly, considering the above-described thoughts that were swirling around in my head, we started talking about sex. Which is actually what we usually talked about in situations like that.

Which always "upset" her. And she always bitched and moaned about it. Because she thought it meant that I "only wanted sex" from her. So we always tried not to do it. But we were never very successful. Probably because neither of us could help it. Because that's what both of us wanted to talk about. Except SHE wouldn't ADMIT IT at first.

So she complained and acted hurt -- just like she always did. And I shrugged and grinned at her -- just like I always did. Because I knew she was right. I did "want sex". But so did

she! And I knew from experience that if I just shut up, and let her vent for awhile, she'd eventu-

ally succumb to her desires, and get into it -- just like she always did. Which is exactly what happened. I kept grinning. And she stopped complaining.

HER: Let's move to a booth.

ME: A booth? Why?

HER: It'll be more private.

ME: Fine.

We left the bar and sat down beside each other in a booth over in the corner. And as soon as we got there, I felt her hand in my crotch -- rubbing and squeezing my dick through my pants.

ME: Jesus! How am I suppossed to not think about sex when you're doing that?

HER: That?

ME: Yeah, THAT.

HER: You don't like it?

ME: I like it just fine. But that's not what I asked.

HER: I want to get it out.

ME: What?

HER: You heard me. I'm gonna get it out. And beat you off. Just act normal.

ME: Normal! How the hell am I gonna...JESUS!

HER: Ooohhh! I've always wanted to do this!

ME: Uh....

HER: Feel good?

ME: Hell yes it feels good!

HER: Mmmm. I can tell. This is SOOO naughty, isn't it?

ME: Naughty?

HER: Yeah. And it's a great turn-on, too!

ME: For you?

HER: Yes!

ME: So jacking off a man in a public place turns you on, huh?

HER: SOME men, absolutely! And it obviously turns you on too!

ME: No shit! But it isn't fair.

HER: Fair?

ME: Yeah. It makes me feel selfish.

HER: Selfish? Why?

ME: Because it's not mutual. I need to do you too!

HER: Me?

ME: Yeah. Like...that!

HER: Oh God!

ME: Just act normal.

HER: Uh....

ME: Relax! That's only one finger.

HER: Oh yes!

ME: You ready for two fingers?

HER: What? Wait a min....OH SHIT!

ME: You like that?

HER: Uh huh!

ME: Yeah?

HER: Yes! Yes!

ME: I know. I can tell by how wet you are!

HER: Oh God! I can tell by how hard YOU are!

ME: This is fucking CRAZY!

HER: Uh huh. But I'm really, really turned on!

ME: Me too!

Which is when John the bartender came over.

JOHN: So how are you two doing tonight?

ME: I'm uh...I'm doing fine, Johnny. But Penny looks a little distracted, don't you think?

JOHN: Yeah. Now that you mention it. What's wrong, Penny? You look flushed.

HER: What? No. I'm fine, John. I'm just....OHHH!

JOHN: Oh what, Penny?

HER: Uh....

ME: I think she's just horny, Johnny.

JOHN: Hell, Penny's always horny! That's not it. It's something else. She looks....

ME: Turned on?

She was so wrapped up in what I was doing to HER that she let go of my dick, and I reached down with my free hand and shoved it back in my pants.

JOHN: Is that it, Penny? Are you turned on?

HER: I always get turned on when I see YOU, Johnny.

JOHN: Not that turned on! You want more wine? Maybe that'll calm you down.

HER: Yeah. Sure. I could use some more wi.....OH SHIT!

JOHN: Geez! I don't know what's going on, but you're sure as hell jumpy, that's for sure!

HER: I'm just tired, that's all. I had a long....UNH!

JOHN: Whatever you say, Penny. How bout you, Jim? Another beer?

ME: Yeah. Thanks.

As he walked away, I repositioned my fingers in her crotch. And just as he returned, I started diddling her clit.

JOHN: Here ya go, folks.

HER: OH GOD!

JOHN: Damn! I've never seen anyone get THAT excited over a glass of cheap wine!

HER: YES!

JOHN: Jesus Christ! Are you okay, Penny?

HER: Yeah. I'm fine. I just....MMM!!

JOHN: Uh...tell you what. This round's on me, okay?

ME: Thanks, Johnny.

JOHN: No problem. Maybe you oughtta take her outside for some fresh air, man.

ME: Maybe so, Johnny. Thanks.

He walked away at that point, and Penny grabbed my arm.

HER: Wait! Stop! Oh God!

ME: Stop? I can't stop NOW!

HER: Yes! Please!

ME: You don't REALLY want me to stop, do you?

HER: Yes! Just for a min...OH GAWD!

ME: Is that a NO?

HER: No! Yes!

ME: You're gettin CLOSE, aren't you?

HER: Uh huh!

ME: Yes?

HER: YES!

ME: Then GO WITH IT, babe! GO ON!

HER: OH SHIT!

ME: Yes! Do it! I wanna see you COME right here in the bar!

HER: UH HUH! UM! OH!

ME: Do it! Do it!

HER: YES! YES!

Which is when a guy named Rich walked up, and stood behind the booth behind Penny, and started rubbing her neck.

RICH: You having muscle cramps, Penny? Here, lemme give you one of my famous massages.

HER: OH GOD!

RICH: See there! That helps, doesn't it?

I decided to go for broke at that point. I shoved three fingers in her cunt and started finger fucking her hard, and fast, and deep.

HER: OH GAAWWDD!

RICH: That's GOOD, ain't it, Penny?

HER: YES!

RICH: Damn! You're REALLY liking this, aren't you?

HER: YES! DON'T.....STOP!!!

RICH: Oh I ain't gonna stop, Penny!

He didn't stop. And neither did I. And together we took her over the edge.

HER: OHHHHHH YEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

She created quite a scene when she came, but everybody who was there that night had seen a LOT of wild shit go down in there -- so nobody got REAL excited or anything. And as soon as she stopped moaning and whimpering, everything got back to normal. Then Penny got up, and went off to the Ladies Room to "freshen up".

And while she was gone, I sat there in the booth and thought about all the times we'd made love together. And how good that always was. And how HOT, and EXCITED, and SATISFIED we always made each other feel when we did it.

I thought about how her body looked naked. And about how her body felt naked -- when we

layed side-by-side, and embraced, and groped, and squirmed, and our hot, naked bodies were

pressed tightly together in the heat of passion.

And I thought a lot about her big, wonderful, firm breasts. And how good it felt when I cupped them, and squeezed them, and fondled them. And how her stiff, little nipples felt between my fingers. Or against my chest. And I thought about how her soft belly, and her shoulders, and her ass, and her thighs felt when I touched them. And how good her tongue felt in my mouth when we kissed. And how good my dick felt in her mouth when she wrapped her lips around it, and sucked it. And how warm and wet her pussy felt when I licked HER. And how terrific my dick felt when it slid in and out her hot, tight, velvety vagina when we fucked. And how she told me how good it felt. And I told her how good it felt. And how, because of all of that, we both always ended up getting lost in a frenzy of gasps. And moans. And whimpers. And pleasure.

So by the time she got back from the bathroom, I was all hot and horny again. And my fucking dick was hard, and throbbing, and stiff again.

ME: You okay?

HER: Almost, yeah. I can't believe you did that!

ME: Are you happy I did?

HER: Yes! I had an INCREDIBLE orgasm!

ME: Yeah?

HER: Yes! It was unbelievable!

ME: Are you talking about my finger fuck? Or Rich's neck rub?

HER: Very funny.

ME: No. I'm serious. Rich thinks HE did it!

HER: Oh bullshit! Where is Rich anyway? Did he leave?

ME: No. He's in the john. Probably imagining you naked and beating off.

HER: Speaking of beating off....

ME: Yeah.....

HER: I think I have some unfinished business in your lap, don't I?

ME: I don't know. Do you?

HER: I think so. Let's see....Ooohhh! You're HARD!

ME: Yep. I was fantasizing about you while you were gone.

HER: You're really hard! What exactly were you fantasizing about?

ME: All kinds of things.

HER: Tell me.

ME: Well, let's see...I was thinking about playing with your tits.

HER: Yeah?

ME: Yeah. And I was thinking about fucking your tight, hot, wet cunt.

HER: Really? What else?

ME: Eating your sweet, sexy pussy.

HER: What else?

ME: About you sucking me. And about my cock sliding down your throat.

HER: Ooohhh! No wonder you're so hard! Where was I sucking you?

ME: Where?

HER: Yeah.

ME: Hell, I've got no fucking idea. It was a GENERAL-type fantasy.

HER: How bout over by the pay phone?

ME: You mean HERE? By the pay phone by the back door?

HER: Uh huh. Cause that's what I was fantasizing about in the bathroom.

ME: No shit? You wanna suck my dick over by the pay phone?

HER: Yeah. I OWE you, right?

ME: Sorta. Yeah.

HER: I think it'd be a MAJOR TURN ON! Whaddya say?

ME: What do I say? Shit! What do you THINK I say?

HER: Is that a YES?

ME: Hell YES it's a yes! Do I look like an IDIOT?

HER: Actually, you look AROUSED. And you definitely FEEL aroused!

ME: You're a very perceptive woman, Penny.

HER: I know. I'm also a great cocksucker!

ME: Jesus! That's EXACTLY what I was just thinking!

HER: So let's DO IT, okay?

ME: Okay.

HER: You go first. And act like you're talking to someone. Then I'll join you in a couple of minutes.

ME: Sounds like a plan to me.

The pay phone was in an alcove by the back door that wasn't visible from most parts of the bar. But there was usually a steady flow of people going back to make a call -- so even though it was sort of out-of-the-way, it was definitely NOT PRIVATE, by any stretch of the word.

I went back and picked up the receiver, and acted like I was talking to someone -- just like she suggested I do. And about a minute later, she came strolling back with a big, sexy grin on her face -- and mischief on her mind.

HER: Who you talking to?

ME: Uh...no one.

HER: No one?

ME: I'm not talking to anybo....Jesus!

She pressed her body against me, and started rubbing and groping my dick through my pants. Then she leaned her head forward, slid her tongue in my mouth, and swirled it around for twenty or thirty seconds. Then she pulled away.

HER: You ready?

ME: For a blow-job?

HER: No. For a GREAT blow-job!

ME: I don't know. Can I think about it for a couple of minutes?

HER: What?

ME: OF COURSE I'M READY! You sure you wanna do it RIGHT HERE? Aren't you worried about somebody SEEING US?

HER: Of course! That's the IDEA! That's why it'll be such a TURN ON!

ME: Fine. Then knock yourself out.

She did. She slid down to her knees in front of me, unzipped my fly, pulled out my now half-hard dick, and started sucking it. Real slow and easy at first. Then faster. And harder. And DEEPER.

And lemme tell you, she hadn't been just whistling dixie before when she used the term "great blow job". And it wasn't an idle brag, either. Because Penny was a serious and dedicated cock-sucker. She LIKED to suck dick. And she did it VERY well. And she KNEW she did it very well. And she was willing to PROVE IT too.

ME: Damn, Penny.

HER: Feel good?

ME: Yeah.

HER: Mmmm?

ME: Jesus Christ!

HER: Ungh. Ungh.

ME: Fuck! That feels soooo fucking GOOD!

HER: Aach..

ME: Shit, Penny! Suck me!

She did. She sucked the living shit out of my dick. First slow. Then fast. Then shallow. Then deep. Then slow again. Then fast again. Then REALLY fast! And REALLY fucking DEEP! Until she had my whole, fucking dick in her mouth. And her nose was buried in my pubic hair. And my balls were rubbing against her chin.And the head was sliding so fucking far down her throat that she started gagging.

ME: Fuck!

HER: Mmph! Mmph!

ME: Gawd DAMMIT!

HER: ACH! ACH!

ME: I'm gonna......

HER: UUNNGGHH!!

ME: I'm gonna fucking.....COME!

HER: MMPH!

ME: OH SHIIIIIIIITTTTT!!!!!!!!

My body stiffened up and started jerking around uncontrollably at that point, and I came HARD. Real hard. Like a fucking banshee. And she KEPT sucking as I came. And she didn't stop until she sucked me dry, and swallowed every drop of my load.

Then she looked up at me, and licked her lips seductively, and gave me one of the hottest, sexiest, naughtiest, and most seductive fucking smiles I've ever fucking seen.

HER: Well?

ME: Well...what?

HER: Was that a great blow-job or not?

ME: It was okay.

HER: WHAT?

ME: Fuck you, Penny! OF COURSE IT WAS GREAT! It was BETTER than great! Is that what you want me to say?

HER: Only if it's true.

ME: You KNOW it's fucking true!

HER: Yeah, but I love to hear you say it.

ME: Okay, fine. Are you listening?

HER: Uh huh.

ME: That was a GREAT, FUCKING BLOW JOB, PENNY. A TERRIFIC, fucking blow job. You want to know HOW GREAT? I'll TELL YOU how great. It was a MUCH BETTER blowjob than I got from the high-class hooker in Vegas who I paid SIX HUNDRED DOLLARS.

HER: Really?

ME: Yeah. Really.

HER: Then I guess you owe me six hundred bucks, huh?

ME: Very funny. How bout if I just RETURN THE FAVOR?

HER: You mean you're going to give me a six hundred dollar fuck?

ME: Yeah. With lots of orgasms.

HER: Ooohhh.

ME: Whaddya say?

HER: I say you've got a DEAL! Your place or mine?

To be continued...