Penny Gets a Contract Pt. 02

Story Info
Penny auditions for the part.
2.1k words
4
10.5k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Johnbr44
Johnbr44
11 Followers

(fictional story about fictional characters)

(MMF, oral, anal)

*

Penny listened to Larry's message. He wanted her to come to his office that afternoon. He had a leading role for her but she needed to audition for the part with the director and sign the contract if she wanted it. It had to be done today. Shooting starts next week.

Penny called Larry's office, when he got on the phone she told him she would take the part. She would to come to his office that afternoon to meet the director and sign the contract. She also told him she wanted to discuss something else with him.

She looked down where the dildo was stuck to the floor, feeling a shiver run thru her she slid of the sofa and slowly lowered herself onto the long fat pleasure pole. She slid up and down on it taking more and more into her tight tunnel feeling it stretch her open. Penny was moaning softly as she rode the dildo faster and faster, using longer and longer strokes.

When she felt the ball smack her clit. She started humping and squirming on the ball, rubbing it against her clit. She was doing small circular motions with her hips as she felt her pussy start to stretch over the ball. She continued to rotate her hips and pushed down harder, suddenly the ball popped into her pussy and closed behind the ball pulling it in. The crown of the dildo was now pressed firmly against her cervix.

Penny continued to make small circles with her hips making the crown of the dildo do small circles against her cervix. She rubbed her clit with her finger then gave it a little pinch. She moaned loudly as an orgasm racked her body, which grew in intensity as she felt the dildo's crown slowly pushing her cervix open. She grabbed her hard extended nipples and squeezed and pulled on them while rolling them between her fingers. She felt the dildo's thick crown slip thru her cervix followed by the thick shaft as the last two inches entered her cunt. Her body was withering in orgasm as her pussy went into spasms on the dildo.

She got light headed and fainted, falling over onto her shoulder which pulled all but a few inches of the dildo out of her pussy. When she recovered she got up and on shaky legs went to the bathroom to take a bath. She soaked in the tub with her favorite vanilla bath oil, and then shaved her body smooth. After toweling herself dry, she rubbed body oil all over, paying extra attention to her tits, mound and pussy. Standing in front of the full-length mirror, she checked herself out. She cupped her full firm breasts, feeling their firmness and strummed her nipples making them firm and stand out from her silver dollar size areolas, her nipples hardened to a half-inch long and the size pencil.

She ran her hands down over her flat firm stomach and over her smooth mound. Turning to the side she slapped her ass cheek, it was firm as ever. She smiled at herself saying, " Dam girl, you are one hot looking piece of ass. And do you love to fuck. Larry is definitely getting lucky ".

Penny chose to wear a short mini sundress with spaghetti straps cut low to show off her firm tits. She decided to forgo the thong panties and matching bra, she be taking them off anyway, and put on nude thigh high hose, then selected her red 5 inch heals to show off her long firm legs and tight ass. She checked her self out in the mirror and was pleased with what she saw. She told the image in the mirror "I'd hit that ". Grabbed her purse and went out the door.

Penny arrived a half hour early and was shown right into Larry's office.

Coming out from behind his desk, Larry told Penny to stop and turn completely around. Larry said "Penny you look good enough to eat".

Chuckling, Penny replied, "You already did that". She walked over to him and standing on her tiptoes gave him a kiss on the cheek, and whispered in his ear "You can do it again any time you want."

Larry put his arm around her waist and her to couch. He had her sit and he joined her. He told her he needed to tell her about the part. He explained that her part was that of a wife, who with her husband went to a hotel/casino in Nevada. While there the husband signed a note for 5000 dollars, then lost it gambling. As they were checking out two days later hotel security met them at the front desk and escorted them to owners office. Her husband didn't have the money to pay off the note; she was put to work entertaining his special guests until the note was paid off.

Penny reached over and gave Larry's cock a squeeze and told him that she could play that part.

There was a knock on the office door, Larry got up and opened it. John the director and another man walked in, Larry introduced her to them, "Penny, this is John, the director, and Ron, one of your co-actors, gentlemen this is Penny". John walked over to Penny took her hand and help her up. Looking her up and down, asked her walk to the far end of the office and back. When she was standing in front of him again he looked over to Larry and told him he was right she just right for the part.

John asked Penny to take off her dress. Penny slipped the straps off her shoulders and let the dress slip down her body to the floor, and stepped out of it. She knew that Ron was setting on the sofa behind her; she spread her legs slightly and bent at the waist to pick up the dress. This gave Ron a clear view of her ass and pussy framed in her thigh notch. Looking back at Ron she smiled and flexed her firm ass.

Straightening up she draped the dress over the back of the nearest chair. John had Penny to the far end of the office and back. He complimented her on her beautiful firm body. He had her turn so her back was to him, her ran his hands up the back of her legs, up over her ass across her hips and up her sides, finely cupping her tits and strummed her nipples with his thumbs. He felt her body shimmer as he did this, and heard her moan very softly as he rubbed her body.

John had Penny turn to face him. He again cupped then massaged her beautiful tits, leaned forward and sucked a nipple into his mouth.

Penny moaned and arched her back, pushing her tits up and forward, and put a hand on the back of his head. "Oh yes, suck on my tits" Penny moaned.

Penny felt another pair of hands on her body. Rubbing her firm ass the slid around her hips to her mound and down to her pussy. Fingers slipped between the folds of her labia, and rubbing her clit. She spread her legs as fingers slipped into her wet hole.

John was sucking and squeezing her tits. Penny could see Larry leaning against his desk; Ron was the one finger fucking her. She was humping his fingers as he pushed them deep into her pussy. While Ron was kissing and biting her heck and shoulder, he asked if she wanted to fuck. "Oh yes, I need to be fucked, fuck me, fuck me good and hard". He led her to the sofa turned facing her and started to unbutton his shirt. Penny reached down and did the same with his pants. She slid her hands into the waist of his pants and pushed as she went to her knees. His hard nine-inch cock sprang free slapping against his stomach. Penny wrapped her hands around his cock and began to stroke it. Ron put his hands on the back of her head and eased her head forward towards his cock.

Penny stuck out her tongue and licked the pre-cum off the tip of Ron's cock before opening her mouth and sucking his cock into her warm mouth. She ran her tongue around the head before pushing his cock further into her mouth. She worked her up and down on his thick shaft, taking more and more into her mouth and throat. Before long her lips were wrapped around the base of his cock. She rubbed her tongue along the bottom of his cock as she slid his cock in and out of her mouth and throat.

John said to Ron, "By the look on your face she must be good"? To which Ron replied "She not just good she great, she sure knows how to suck cock". Ron looked down at Penny at told her he was about to cum. Penny started sucking and stroking Ron's cock even harder. She felt his cock start to swell and stiffen. She pulled back until his cock head was resting on her out stuck tongue. She was gently squeezing his balls and stroking his cock. Ron watched his first blast of cum shoot into Penny's wide-open mouth. He let out a long groan as more cum was pumped out of his cock. Penny closed her mouth around Ron's cock as he filled her mouth with his thick creamy cum. She licked and sucked on his cock as she swallowed every drop of his cum.

When the flow of cum started declining Penny pushed his cock down her throat and continued swallowing. After several minutes, Ron cock got hard again. Penny pulled her mouth off his cock, and as she stood she pushed Ron back on to the sofa. She straddled his hips and sat down on his cock, taking it balls deep all at once. The sounds of Ron's cock sliding in and out of her tight wet pussy filled the office. Larry and John watched as Penny's perfect ass bounced up and down as she rode Ron's cock. Penny was leaning forward with her hands on the back of the sofa while Ron sucked and nibbled on her tits and nipples.

John watched the two fuck for a few minutes the decided to join in. He couldn't wait to have Penny's sweet ass wrapped around his cock. He stripped of his clothes and walked to the end table next to the sofa. He removed a bottle of lube from the drawer that Larry kept there for use during auditions. He spread the lube over his cock as he moved behind Penny's bouncing ass. He put some lube on his fingertip and rubbed it across Penny's puckered anus. She stopped bouncing on Ron's cock and looked back at John, "You going to fuck my ass John?" "Yes I am Penny." She raised her ass up until her pussy was wrapped around Ron's cock head and held still. John lubed and opened up her tight anus pushing one then two fingers deep in her ass. Penny wiggled her ass and pushed back against his fingers. He gripped his cock and slowly feed it into her tight ass. Penny was squealing and pushing back as John fed more and more of his cock into he ass. He started fucking ass and going deeper with each stroke. "John your cock feels so good in my ass, fuck me good." As her pushed into her he forced her down on to Ron's cock. They got into sync and fucking Penny's holes with strong strokes. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" was all Penny would say between long moans.

John didn't last long; Penny's ass was just too tight. His cock swelled up and he shot stream after stream of cum deep in Penny ass. "Oh yes, yes, yes, fill my as with your cum, it feels so good" Oh I'm cummmmmmming" her pussy flooded with her pussy juice, completely covering Ron's pounding cock. Her cunt squeezed his cock which sent him over the edge, he sent a torrent of cum deep into Penny's spazzing pussy, making her climax stronger and last longer. John pulled his cock from her ass and a stream of his cum ran out of her ass and down on to Ron's cock which was already covered with his and Penny's combined cum.

Ron lifted her off of him and sat her down on the sofa next to him. Penny leaned back on the sofa; her body glistened with sweat and was still shaking as she recovered. Her legs were spread wide' with cum was seeping from both her stretched open holes. Ron stood up and looked down at her, "Penny you are a fantastic fuck". John agreed.

Larry came over and helped her to her feet and led her to his private office and told her to go take a shower and get cleaned up. John and Ron talked to Larry, then left.

Johnbr44
Johnbr44
11 Followers