Penny Shares a Taxi

Story Info
The drive home was more eventful than the night out.
1.3k words
4.03
19.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in the back of the taxi after the leaving do. Babs was on the other side and Penny was squashed between us, with Jerry, Babs' husband, up front in the passenger seat. I certainly enjoyed being squashed next to Penny – who wouldn't? Penny was 5' 10" tall with dark hair and eyes and full lips that took your breath away when she smiled. Penny thought she was overweight but she looked perfect to me. I guess she has 44" breasts, maybe an E cup, with legs to die for – long and shapely with full thighs and calves. Penny generally wore flat shoes to work but tonight she had on a pair of 3" heels which made her calves – and her whole body – just scream out to be touched.

There wasn't a huge amount of room in the car and although I wasn't exactly drunk, I took advantage of the slightly relaxed state we were all in to make sure as much of my body as possibly made contact with Penny's. Things were pretty staid at work and normally I wouldn't dream of taking advantage of a situation like this. Normally I would apologise for the slightest contact with anyone and immediately move away.

It helped that Babs was a bit more relaxed (helped in turn by that bit more alcohol she had drunk) than the rest of us and was confiding in Penny some of the slightly wilder sexual things she had done – or would like to do. I heard a few terms – husband .. blowjob .. train .. balcony .. stocking tops on display .. old man .. younger guy – but I was only half listening. And I was only half listening because most of my attention was on Babs' hand, which kept resting on Penny's leg, just above her knee, as Babs' made this or that point.

I was enjoying my own little pinup view when I realised that Penny had half turned to me and was flashing that 5-star smile. It took me a few seconds to realise that the smile really was for me and a few more seconds to understand why she whispered "Down, tiger!" through those gorgeous lips.

I had been enjoying that innocent knee touching and in my slightly inebriated and very horny mind it wasn't innocent at all. I had half turned towards Penny and, to my horror, I realised that I was slowly rubbing the bulge in my trousers against Penny's upper thigh and the start of her rather ample backside.

"Oh. Sorry." I replied immediately, reverting to my usual office caution. Penny's smile turned to a soft peal of laughter as she turned her attention back to Babs and somehow managed to give me an even better view of that beautiful backside and how it filled her dress - and even a hint of stocking top as her hem rode up a few inches.

Penny moved her face close to Babs and whispered something. Babs sat up and looked at me then whispered something back to Penny and they both laughed. They carried on whispering and then they both glanced to the front of the cab, seemed to satisfy themselves that all was OK then Penny turned back to me and whispered "Babs asks if you can keep a secret."

I almost nodded my head off as Penny flashed another dazzling smile and turned back to Babs. I thought she was going to whisper something else to her but to my amazement – and the immediate attention of my erection – Penny started giving Babs little kisses around the lips and then went in for a full-on snog. For her part, Babs no longer limited her hand to Penny's knee but slid straight under her dress and started lightly tracing the tips of her fingers on Penny's thighs.

This also had the effect of pushing the hem of her dress up even further, giving me the most wonderful view of Penny's incredibly sexy thighs and of her flesh coloured stocking tops and white suspender straps, each making little indentations on her legs. After Penny's earlier comment I was scared of frightening her off by touching her so I did the next best thing – I started touching myself.

I was so aroused I had to work on calming down my excitement, rather than increasing it. Babs noticed me stroking myself and again whispered something to Penny, who giggled and reached her had around behind her back to run her fingers along the by now considerable bulge in my trousers.

That was it! I grabbed her hips and pulled her onto me. Those thighs and buttocks had looked good but felt even better! This time it was Babs who whispered to me, "Why don't you take it out – I'll keep Penny preoccupied." And with that Babs moved her hand from Penny's stocking tops to her panties, letting her finger tip gently trace the outline of her pussy lips through the satin material of her panties.

Penny now had one hand over her own mouth to stop herself moaning and I had eased my rock-hard erection free from my trousers (with some considerable difficulty!) and was rubbing the head over Penny's stockings and panties. Not content with playing with Penny's pussy through her panties, Babs had now pulled the gusset aside and was teasing Penny's clit with her finger.

I moved my cock and slid it along Penny's pussy lips with the full intention of entering her while Babs was teasing her clit but Penny hissed "No! My husband. I can't. Just rub it against me but no penetration."

Much as I was tempted to just plunge into her, I gave her pussy lips a final rub with the head of my cock and settled for rubbing against her plump bottom. "Thank you." whispered Penny and by way of thanks – or maybe just for her own pleasure - she took my hand and placed it on one of those magnificent breasts. Whatever I imagined them to be like – and I imagined them a lot – I was not prepared for how they actually felt. Pure heaven is an overused phrase but barely did justice to Penny's breast.

I reached around with my other hand and cupped and squeezed – actually more like groped – both her breasts while frantically rubbing my cock against her thigh. Again, Penny reached behind her back and took my cock. She placed it in her bum cleavage and squeezed her bum cheeks around it and held it in with her hand while I thrust back and fore along the channel she had made for me.

It wasn't difficult to realise that she was close to her orgasm and a gentleman would have waited for her to finish – but that night I was no gentleman. While squeezing both of those big tits I had lusted over for years and with my cock between her wonderful bum cheeks I shot my considerable load straight up her back.

Not that my early finish seemed to bother her. A few more strokes from Babs' magic fingers and Penny went rigid and then shuddered for what seemed like an age. Finally, Penny relaxed, gave Babs a peck on the cheek and then rested her head on Babs' shoulder.

Then she reached behind her back once again, this time to remove my limp penis from her bum cheeks and to pull the hem of her dress down. "Thank you for respecting my wishes." she whispered in a rather sleepy – or was it tipsy – voice.

I zipped myself back up and cuddled into Penny, one hand around her to cup one of those magnificent breasts, the other resting on her hip and gently stroking her as I cuddled my completely satiated penis back against her ample backside.

I knew exactly what Penny and I had got out of our little escapade in the back of the taxi but as I drifted into a doze, I made a mental note to ask Babs exactly what she had got out of it.