Penny vs. Bernadette

Story Info
Penny, Bernadette and Me... Howard watches.
1.5k words
3.51
27.1k
19
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,129 Followers

This is a freaky sleazy fucktastic sex parody... It ain't real

This is my latest installment in my VS series... This one is an off shoot of The Bing Bang Theory sex parodies I have written... It's Penny vs Bernadette, both from The Big Bang Theory... It takes place in 2018... Enjoy my fellow freaks

I was laid out on my couch, nude, making out with my nude girlfriend, Penny. She was laying on top of me, my hands roaming all over her perfect body. Our friends, Bernadette and her husband Howard, were there, also nude, watching us. It's something we do a couple times a week. Bernadette loves for me to fuck her. I got her pregnant recently. She loves to cuckold Howard and make him watch us fuck.

"Mmmmmm, my gorgeous boyfriend...got me all wet again." Kissing, relaxing. I smack that phat ass, squeezing it hard. "Mmmmmmmm. Daddy wants my ass I see."

"Always baby." I smack it again... And again... Squeezing it hard... shaking it... Smacking it again.

"DAMN...You're gonna make me cum from spanking me... FUCK." Spanking her over and over... harder... Squeezing that perfect ass... Shaking it... squeezing some more. "MMMMMMMMMMMM... FUCKKKKKK!!" Penny squirts all over me and the couch. It even hits Bernadette, who's sitting at the end of the couch. Howard is sitting in a chair, close to her.

Penny lays her head on my shoulder and rides out her Big O. I softly trace my fingertips, slowly up and down her back... Then I smack her ass again, squeezing it hard. Penny just moans softly and shivers on my chest. My woman having a beautiful, post orgasmic moment. I kiss her head.

"Why can't you do that, you idiot?" Bernadette asks Howard, angrily. Bernadette reaches up and rubs my big balls. I groan softly. She smiles at me and blows me a kiss. Looks like I'm fucking two hotties. Her big, natural, milk filled cans looking so perfect. They're perky, heavy and full. Her thick pink nipples jutting out, looking so suckable.

Penny climbs up on my cock and slides it up that wet snatch. It grips me tight. I slide every thick inch up her pussy. That wet, delicious, clean shaven snatch. Penny puts her hands on my chest and rides me. My woman looking so fucking beautiful, her long blonde hair in pigtails. She's one of the sexiest women ever. I'm in love. She bounces on me, smiling, blowing me kisses, her 34C tits jiggling as she does. Bernadette rubs my balls, waiting patiently for her turn. She comes over and puts her tits in my mouth. I suck hard on them, drawing out her sweet milk, stuffing as much of her tits in my mouth as possible. I suck happily on her huge funbags, as Penny bounces wildly on my throbbing cock.

"Lick my asshole bitch!" Bernadette yells at Howard. He runs over, spreads her cheeks and puts his face in between them, licking her anus.

"Mmmmmmmm, I'm cummmmmingggggg James!!" Penny squirts all over my big cock. She coats it totally with her pussy nectar. She keeps bouncing wildly on my throbbing manmeat, pinching my nipples hard, as I suck hard and hungrily on Bernadette's big ass titties. Bernadette's sweet milk shoots hard into my mouth. I swallow it all down, licking her hard nipples as I suck them.

"Mmmmmmmm James... suck my titties baby... just like our baby will. Mmmmmmmm." Bernadette hugs my head close, gripping it to her big tits. I suck out more milk, as Penny squirts again on my twitching cock, as it plunges deep up her soaking wet cunt. Penny waves her arm in the air and rides my cock like a true champion Nebraska cowgirl. I watch those gorgeous 34C tits jiggle. I reach up and squeeze them hard, rolling the erect, pink nipples between my fingers, rubbing the tips with my thumbs. "FUCKKKKKK!! I'M CUMMINGGGGGG AGAIN BABY!! YEE HAW!! RIDE 'EM COWGIRL!" Penny squirts again, all over my cock. It oozes out the sides of her cunt, coating my balls.

"Lick his balls clean, bitch boy." Bernadette orders her husband. Howard leaves his wife's ass and leans between my legs, licking my balls, as Penny slams up and down on my cock. She's moaning and smiling at me, blowing me kisses and pinching my nipples hard. Howard licks all of Penny's pussy cream off of my big balls. He loves being a cuckold. He sucks my balls, one at a time, making sure they're totally clean. Bernadette yanks his head back and takes his place, sucking my balls herself. "Mmmmmmmm, I love your balls James. They're so yummy and big... My loser husband has such small balls... They're disgusting, like him." She smacks his face and spits in it.. "Watch a real man fuck... You pathetic little loser. You're gonna watch him pleasure me, you fucking bitch."

Penny squirted once more, drenching my, ready to blow, cock. It oozed out of her pussy again. Bernadette lapped it up this time, sucking my balls so fucking good. She got them spotless. "My turn Penny."

"He's my boyfriend. Fuck your husband... James is mine."

"My little bitch husband is gonna watch your boyfriend fuck me... like he did when he got me pregnant."

The tension was rising. Penny looked at Bernadette with an angry look. Bernadette looked back at Penny with her arms folded and an angry look too. "Listen bitch. Just because my man gets paid to get bitches pregnant, doesn't mean he's your man. HE'S MY BOYFRIEND!!"

"AND HE'S THE FATHER OF MY BABY!!" Bernadette said, rubbing her belly.

I decided to calm things down and keep the sex going.

"Listen girls... we can all have fun here, ok? No need to get angry and pissed off at each other. You're friends, so let's just relax and have fun. Please." Thankfully they listened.

Penny climbed off of my cock and onto my mouth. I ate her soaking wet pussy, licking her out fast, trying to calm her down. Bernadette climbed on my cock and bounced hard on it, those huge milk jugs of hers flopping wildly as she rode me hard. My tongue worked overtime on Penny's snatch, rolling and licking fast, tickling her pussy walls, lapping up her juices. She squirted again, this time coating my tongue and oozing into my mouth. I swallowed it all, kissing her pussy. Penny looked down at me, smiling so beautifully. She played with my hair, getting off of me and kneeling on the floor, kissing me deeply.

"Suck his big cock bitch boy!" Bernadette pulled my cock out and Howard came over obediently, sucking my cock. His head bobbed on it, my cock oozing precum into his mouth. He swallowed it down. Bernadette yanked his face off of my cock and shoved it back in her pussy. She immediately squirted on it. "FUCKKKKKKKKKKK... YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!" I came up her snatch. My cock pumping my cum into her beautiful, blonde, puffy pussy. Bernadette smiled at me, blowing me a big kiss. I smiled... Then I pulled my cock out and Penny went to it, sucking out the last of my jizz. Her gorgeous blonde head bobbing fast on my thick shaft. Penny moaned loud around my cock, sucking it, twisting her mouth on it, jerking my shaft fast as she sucked the spasming, thick head. She swallowed all of my jizz she sucked out, sucking me totally dry. Penny kissed my head repeatedly, licking the pee slit, looking back at me, winking at me.

I put my cock in Bernadette's soft, plump ass and pissed in it. "YESSSSSSSSSSSS... PISS IN MEEEEEEEEEE!!" She loved it. Penny licked my shaft, as I pissed in Bernadette's ass. I fucked her ass roughly, while I was still pissing in it. I smacked Penny's ass and squeezed it, watching Bernadette as I assfucked her hard, slamming up off of the couch into her soft ass, all the fucking way. She squirted hard, coating my groin and stomach. Penny licked me clean. I pulled Bernadette off of me and pounded Penny's ass for an hour straight. She screamed in ecstasy the whole time and squirted 7 times. I pissed some in her ass too. Bernadette pulled me out and sucked my cock, swallowing my piss. Penny sucked me too, swallowing a mouthful of warm piss.

Penny and Bernadette both sucked me off, swallowing my cream, grinning ear to ear as they did. Bernadette fucked Howard in the ass with a huge strapon. She smacked him and spit on him, berating him the whole time. She can be a fierce little bitch when she wants to. I fucked Bernadette's tits and came all over them. Penny licked up my cum and kissed Bernadette. They spit my cum back and forth into each other's mouths before finally swallowing it all.

Bernadette and Howard spent the night. Howard slept on the sofa. Bernadette slept with us. We had an all night threesome. Bernadette pissed all over Howard in the morning. She got Penny and me to do it too. Bernadette sucked me and Penny clean while she made Howard watch. Bernadette made Howard lay on the floor as Penny squatted over his mouth and squirted my cum out of her pussy into his mouth, after I fucked Penny silly for 30 minutes. Bernadette kissed him... to share my cum. Penny and I kissed while Howard and Bernadette ate my cum. It's always a blast when we get together. Hey, it's... Penny vs Bernadette.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,129 Followers