Penny Wants Both of Us

Story Info
Penny surprises him further.
2.3k words
3.77
48.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
manavata
manavata
44 Followers

(This is the next episode of 'Project work leads to another surprise')

*

Soon after the last sexual encounter with Penny and her sister, I had to go away for about two weeks. I rested for a day and the next day I rang up Penny to find out if she was free to come over to my hostel room to discuss the progress of project report writing during the weeks I was away. I would have easily gone to her house but my room partner had ordered special dinner and it was he who suggested me to call Penny. My partner Jit, as I used to call him, was couple of years junior to us.

Penny was extremely happy to know about my return and also for the invitation for a special dinner. She arrived earlier than the time Jit had given as she was in a hurry to meet me and have some time together before the dinner. She was dressed in her usual jeans and T-shirt. I noticed her nipples from the top of T-shirt indicating that she wore no bra. Jit had gone out for a while to get some coke and snacks. We used the opportunity to kiss and fondle each as we were seeing each other first time after our sexual evening at her house. My bed was away from the door so as Jit returned he was not able to see that I had company. We could not be seen properly as we had not switched on the lights as evening turned to night. Further assuming that I was resting in bed he switched only his bedside lamp and not the main light.

It was normal practice for us to get out of our clothes to go for our bath. So while he was walking around taking out and arranging his clothes for the evening, Penny could see him naked. Her attention was more towards his limp penis.

As he entered the bathroom, Penny commented, "Jit has a nice long cock but it is thinner than your cock."

I asked her if she liked what she saw and would like to get fucked by him.

She said, "Yes but I have never experienced anal sex and his cock would be just right to let me experience it."

I said, "So today is his lucky day."

She smiled and said, " I will have both of you."

I asked her, "At the same time?"

She said, "I can't decide; but why not? I had only you so far and if you both would like it then I don't mind trying that also."

I got up and switched on the main lights to arrange for the evening.

Jit asked from inside the bathroom, "When Penny is coming?"

I informed him that she is already here. He quickly finished his bath and came out wearing a towel as his clothes were on the bed. He pulled up his jeans and put on a shirt in a hurry. I laughingly told him that she was here even when he was giving a nude show. He was shocked and started to ask for pardon from Penny. But I added that Penny liked what she saw.

He asked, "Really?"

Penny answered, "You are so cute."

She moved towards him and gave a short peck on his lips. Jit wanted to grab her but controlled himself. Sensing this Penny put her hands around his neck and gave him a long passionate kiss that left both of them breathless. Jit knew about the sexual involvement between us and he looked at me to sort of ask if I approved this display of love. As an answer I pulled both of them to the sofa and sat down with them.

We both kissed and fondled Penny's body as she sat in between us on sofa. I caressed her thighs and also played with her tits. We sipped the drink that I had already kept on the side table. Suddenly Penny asked Jit whether he had a girl before.

He said, "We had a good looking maid in our house. It is she who initiated me to sex as I lost my virginity to her on a day when my parents were away. After that we had sex a couple of time but had no sex ever since."

He further added that on seeing us flirting in his presence many times he had the urge to kiss and hold Penny. Thus, from a simple dinner the evening took the shape of a sexual bonanza for the three of us.

We had drinks and snacks while fondling Penny from top of her t-shirt and jeans. She also was busy playing with our chests and also occasionally moving her hand over our crotches from top of our pants. We both continued to kiss her and also put our hand inside her t-shirt a few times to fondle her breasts causing her to moan. I even took out a breast from her t-shirt and kissed and sucked the nipple.

I told them, "I have seen both of you naked and today Penny has seen Jit naked but Jit has not seen Penny naked so why don't you undress Penny?"

He got up and pulled Penny along. He slowly removed her t-shirt. Her breasts spilled out as she was not wearing a bra. Her nipples had become hard due to sexual excitement. He looked at her breasts in admiration for quite some time. Thereafter he pressed his palm on one of them and kissed the other nipple. Penny was enjoying this as I could judge from her closed eyes and smile. He then got down on his knees and slowly pulled her jeans down tracing with kisses the flesh as it came in view. He did not kiss her pussy but kept on seeing it for a long time, as this could be his first 'close encounter with pussy'.

Penny pulled him up and kissed him with lot of passion. She unzipped his pant and started to play with his already hard tool. He did not have the time to wear his underwear as he came out after his bath. What followed next was uninhibited sex between the two of them.. They were both at each other and Jit lost no time to make her lie down on the carpet itself and sat down in between her legs. He played with her pussy first with his finger then put in two of them inside her vagina causing her to moan loudly. He then bent down and kissed her clit while opening her vagina lips wide enough to push in more than two fingers. She was breathing hard and soon achieved her first orgasm with Jit.

I had got rid of my clothes in the mean while. I sat down near Penny and brought my cock near her face. She kissed its tip and moved her lips along my cock. Simultaneously she pulled Jit's cock towards her. Jit now placed his cock at the entrance of her cunt. She was so impatient that she herself pulled his cock and rubbed its top over her clit.

She then put it at the entrance of her cunt and said, "Jit, after being initiated with the pleasures of sex by your roommate, whom I lovingly call 'Boss' due to his bossing over me as my project leader, I had often wished to make love to you also but could not take the initiative. Today, when I got your invitation, I was highly worked up to have sex as I did not have the company of Boss for over ten days. So when I saw your long cock I wanted it inside me. I need instant relief. Fuck me Jit and bring relief to my cunt. Touch my cunt's depth with the tip of your exceptionally long cock. Oh how much I want it!"

Hearing this Jit pushed in his cock while she thrust her bottom up to receive it. Jit's cock went smoothly until it hit the very depth of her cunt in one go. She cried out in pleasure cum pain as it moved in and out and its tip repeatedly touched her inner wall. She soon cried out as she climaxed.

Without resting or regaining her breath she motioned to me to lie down next to her so that she could mount me. I readily agreed as I was already sexually worked up and as I lied down and Penny mounted me, I motioned to Jit to enter her asshole. I knew that she wanted to experience anal sex. As Penny was slowly taking in my thick and hard cock Jit adjusted his position to fuck her in her asshole. Thus while my cock was entering fully in her cunt spreading its walls, Jit's cock was trying to enter her asshole. He applied some cream on his cock and filled Penny's asshole also with some. He positioned himself behind Penny who was bent over me with her bottom in the air. He had to make some effort and initially Penny got terrified due to pain but soon the lubrication increased and Jit's cock had a smooth passage in Penny's asshole. Penny kissed Jit and began to move slowly up and down on my cock and also stretched the two halves of her buttocks to allow Jit enough passage for entering her asshole.. She also reached down to rub her clitoris in synchronism with her twin movements. Her orgasm starting to build within her with this dual excitement.

She moaned and shouted, "Oh fuckers, you are spreading my both love holes and I can not hold any longer so increase your speed. Faster, faster. That's it. Oh God! I am going to cum. Oh! Ah! Ah!"

Jit had not climaxed when Penny had an orgasm earlier but this time he exploded inside her asshole with full fury. I also filled her cunt with my cum. Her body shuddered with the intensity of her orgasm and the warmth of our cum inside her cunt and asshole. Thus satisfied by having her wish fullfilled she fell flat on me as Jit took support on sides without pulling out his cock from her asshole for some time.

We disengaged had a wash together and sat down for dinner. After dinner we went out for a walk to get fresh air. Being dark we had ample opportunity to keep on fondling Penny as our desire for her had only increased by the experience of earlier sexual evening and by the time we were back in the room all three of us were sufficiently aroused.

I caught hold of Penny as soon as we were in and while kissing her I pulled her to my bed. I wanted to take her doggie style so we removed our clothes and she lied down on her stomach and lifted her bum to enable me to first kiss her pussy. It was wet and smelt of our love juices. I was lying below her. She moaned as I stroked her warm velvety lips and then slid my fingers into her wetness.

In the mean while, Jit stood in front of her and put his enlarged tool in Penny's inviting mouth. She kissed its tip and started to suck its head and move her tongue down its length. As she started to make slurping sound I positioned myself behind her and pushed in my cock just inside her wet pussy. I caught hold of her breasts and pinched her nipples.

She cried out and at the same time removed Jit's cock from her mouth and called out, "You fucking Boss punish me for keeping you waiting as I fucked Jit. You can hurt me as much as I can bear but hold me tight and fill my cunt with your large fat cock. And do it now and that's an order!"

We both burst out in laughter and I entered her with one swift movement as I thrust my cock into her soft and welcoming pussy. She once again took Jit's cock in her mouth and started to suck it with force until its tip touched her throat.

Jit shouted out, " You slut, take my cock fully in your fucking mouth. Suck it faster. Yes like that! Keep sucking. Oh! I am coming and going to fill you up."

And with this he jerked out and filled Penny's mouth with repeated jets of his cum. She took in every drop of it. This dialogue had made me horny and I pushed in and out my cock into Penny's cunt with faster and deeper motion. Penny tightened her muscles to indicate her orgasm and soon after I filled her cunt with my cum as well.

She went to the bathroom to clean her mouth and face as Jit's cum had fallen all over also. As she returned Jit caught hold of her and pushed her on to his bed and immediately spread her legs apart and in one harsh push filled her cunt with his long cock that had regained its hardness. Penny brought her legs up and wrapped them around his waist, pulling him in even closer as he moved inside her, his hard fucking rhythm causing her to cry out loud with pain as well as pleasure. She loved the feeling of his cock inside her again so soon after tasting his cum. Many a moans escaped her lips as she rushed towards her climax. He pumped into her in a frenzy and soon filled her cunt with his cum. All the while Penny kept on calling him names but indicated that she liked his cock as much as his cute face.

While we were keen to continue our small 'orgy', the hostel rules and Penny's sister's need of her company, did not allow us to stay the night together. We decided to also involve Penny's sister and make a foursome and spend the entire weekend at her home.

manavata
manavata
44 Followers