Penny's Beach Fantasy Gang-bang

Story Info
Left alone on a nudist beach leads to Penny fucking 4 studs.
5.2k words
4.41
121.1k
208
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,455 Followers

"Where are we going?" I asked my husband as we took a leisurely drive along the coast highway. It was a perfect early autumn morning, the sun beating down with the promise of a hot day, ideal for sunbathing. As we drove the skyscrapers or Sydney reflected onto the water.

My husband Kevin, had been working so hard during the summer that we had not had much free time to do anything together. This was a chance to do just that. A precious day off where we could be together.

"Just wait and see, you'll like it, trust me."

Impatiently I waited as we continued along the pacific coastline, then it hit me, just as I saw the sign. 'Reef Beach.'

"Reef Beach! We're going to Reef Beach!" I exclaimed in shock, not sure I had seen the sign correctly. Kevin turned in the car seat slightly so he could see me better and smiled that sheepish grin of his as he nodded his head.

"Yep, Reef Beach."

"But it's a nudist beach."

"I know, we both do, look, Penny, we've talked about coming here, and you were the one that started it."

"But that was only talk, I didn't mean it, not really."

"Yes you did but were too frightened to do anything, so I thought as a treat and a surprise I'd bring you here without telling you where we were going, then you couldn't say no, or worry. And as a thank you for putting up with me this summer."

"But it's a nudist beach, I've never even gone topless before, never mind fully naked."

"Penny it will be fine, it's mid-week so won't be too busy and everyone else will the same as us. Nobody will mind, nobody will pay any attention to us."

"That's easy for you to say, but you've not got 'the girls' that everyone will be looking at."

"I'm sure that you won't be the only woman with a big pair on show."

By now we had arrived at the parking area and Kevin was out of the car and getting our towels and things from the boot. He gave me a hug and kiss as reassurance before saying. "Look Pen, you don't have to go nude from the start, and there are lots of rocks and bushes at the end that will give us some privacy if you get embarrassed."

Reluctantly agreeing, we walked as corny as it may sound, hand in hand along Reef Beach Track, part of the Manley to Spit Bridge Coastal Walk that leads to the beach and started strolling along the sands, just at the water's edge. The waters of the bay that lapped on the shore were crystal clear. There were several couples on the beach, and a few singles, all of them naked but surprisingly spaced out considering that the beach and cove it was in were not that big. Nobody was talking any notice of anyone else. I was feeling a little self-conscious about being in a bikini when everyone else was nude when a woman in her early twenties came up to us and started to speak.

"This your first time here?"

"Yeah," replied Kevin, making sure he was looking at her face and not where he clearly wanted to look. At her smallish perky bouncy unsupported young tits.

"Thought so, look don't worry nobody will take any notice of you."

"Are you sure, with these?" I indicated my more than adequate boobs. I am a generously proportioned woman in her thirties, with dark colouring that comes from my Greek heritage, with long auburn hair and sensuous lips. My bum is biggish to match or 'balance' as Kevin likes to joke my boobs.

"Well they are bigger than mine as you mention them, but honestly, nobody will even notice. If you're nervous why not just take off your top?"

She seemed so sweet and caring and eager to put me at ease that I laughed and took off the bikini top, allowing my boobs to hang free and sway. The feeling of freedom and release as I did so seemed to wash over me like a wave. The girl smiled and said, "Isn't that better," obviously giving my boobs a good look. I smiled in reply.

"Don't let them burn, put plenty of sunblock on them. When you're ready, get rid of the bottoms, then you will really feel free. It's so invigorating! So liberating." With that she turned and walked away, swaying her bum in a way that seemed sexy and provocative, yet natural way.

"I looked at Kevin who was staring in amazement before saying, "Did she just hit on you?"

"What, you're joking aren't you?"

"Didn't you get the vibe from her, she was hitting on you."

"No way, she was just being kind." Little did Kevin know that not long after we had moved into our new home I had joined in with a few of our neighbour's wives who had a very sexy girl thing going. I'd only been to a couple of their parties but had liked what it entailed, the sex was hot and different, but that is a totally different story that I have told elsewhere.

As we walked back up the beach towards the rocks I paused and took off the bottoms of my bikini, I was now totally naked in a public place, it seemed so wicked, so daring, yet so natural. Kevin looked around and saw what I had done and couldn't believe his eyes, now he was the only one here with any clothing on. That didn't last long as his budgie smugglers were soon off and joining my bikini in the beach bag I as toting.

"Don't get that burnt," I joked as his cock swung freely."

"I know where I could shelter it."

"Not just now," I joked, "maybe later."

With that we settled down to a relaxed morning sunbathing Kevin making sure I had plenty of sunblock on, spending more time than he should do applying it to my boobs and bum.

Just before noon I became aware of a disturbance a bit down the beach from us, and saw four young guys, they must have been in their early to mid-twenties, with suntanned, fit, muscled bodies, and from where I was sitting they were hung. I mean Kevin isn't a midget in the cock area, but not massive, not like these guys were. But he is enough to keep me satisfied.

The guys were boisterous throwing a rugby ball around and having fun, but they had destroyed the tranquillity of the moment and I suddenly became aware that I was naked. They were a lot closer to us than anyone else on the beach was. For some reason, I felt vulnerable and exposed.

Kevin seemed to sense my nervousness and went over to talk to them. After a while, he brought all four of the lads over and introduced us. I had to discipline myself not to try and cover my boobs and pussy with my hands, it seemed so strange, sitting there naked in front of four strange men.

My mind was going mad, here I was, naked, pussy and boobs exposed, calmly sitting on my towel on the beach, looking up at four massive cocks, and one average-sized one. I didn't want to get up to greet them as I would have given them an even bigger flash of pussy if I did.

After a couple of minutes, the guys excused themselves saying they would keep the noise and larking about down, but I had been conscious that every one of them had been checking me out.

If I'm honest, it excited me just a little, as did the being naked thing.

As they ran off I was sure I heard Jason, say, "Now that's a pair of tits I would love to play with."

I had just settled down again when Kevin's phone went off. Fuck I thought not today, he's not had a day off in ages."

"Sorry Pen, I've got to go back to the office, something big's come up. I just have to go back."

"Fuck's sake Kevin, the one day we've finally been able to get some time off together," I said as I started to pack up and put my bikini and sundress back on.

"Penny, you don't have to go back, stay here and relax, you can get a taxi back later, I'll only be a couple of hours, then we can have a meal together. Don't let this spoil your day."

"But it is spoiling my day, I wanted to spend it with you, and it was such a nice surprise bringing me here, I love it. Thank you." I stood up and gave him a big loving kiss on the cheek that morphed into a tongue entwined one, leaving us both breathless and panting.

"Stay for the rest of the day then, and I've got another surprise for you later on."

"Are you sure?" I hesitated for a second before taking my clothes off again. Kevin kissed me on the cheek again, before sauntering off down the beach, not seeming on hurrying to get back to the office for this important thing that had come up and only he could deal with. I was still pissed off at that.

The sun by now was beating down and I was feeling a bit hot so decided to take a dip in the sea to cool off. I ran down the beach aware that my tits were bouncing as I did, but now totally unconcerned. I admit I ran a bit closer to where the four guys were still playing with their rugby ball.

"Fuck me," I heard one of them exclaim as I ran past.

"No, fuck her," another said.

After a while I became aware that two of the guys were in the water not far away from me, playing with a Frisbee, diving after in and splashing about. One of them who was called Brett came closer and was clearly ogling me now. I turned on him saying, "Have you got a problem, why do you keep staring at me."

"No, no problem," he replied, still staring at my boobs, "everything's fine from where I'm stood."

"Well, not from where I am, so back off."

"Sorry Penny," said Scott as he pulled Brett away.

I let them walk away, fuming at them for being so crass, it's not as though I was flashing everything on a family beach, this was a known nudist beach in Sydney for God's sake.

As the afternoon wore on I relaxed again, when I was aware of a shadow blocking out the sun, I looked up and was staring right at the end of Jason's impressive cock that appeared to be only inches from my face.

"Penny, I'm sorry about what happened earlier, Brett is such a fool, please forgive us, we're not all like him."

"Oh, and how is he then?"

"Sex-mad, he can't get enough."

"Well he's not getting any here," I retorted.

"No, I know that, you're much too classy for that."

"You better believe it."

"I've noticed you're on your own, where's Kevin?"

"Work, bloody work, he's had to go back to the office."

"And you're still here?"

"Well this is not a mirage," I indicated my body.

"More fool him then."

"What?"

"More fool him for leaving a sexy looking woman all alone."

"Oh, I'll be fine I can handle myself."

"I'm sure you can, but maybe you need somebody to handle you instead."

"Are you trying it on. Do you really think I'd be interested in you? My God you're only just out of school."

"I'm... we're all older than we look."

"Well, I'm more of a woman than any of you could handle."

" 'M sure you are, but..." he let the but hang there as a challenge.

"But???"

"But, are you a woman that could handle all four of us?"

I jumped up and slapped his face, "How dare you, what do you think I am. You think I'd be willing to go with all four of you. I'm married and you know that."

"Yes, and your husbands just left you all alone on this beach knowing there are four young well-built studs nearby." As he said this he was stroking his cock, making sure I could see how big it was getting.

Jason reached out and took hold of my hand and pulled me towards the rocks, rocks that would hide us from sight to the rest of the beach. Foolishly I didn't pull away but followed him meekly.

As soon as we were amongst the rocky mounds Jason stopped walking turned towards me, pulled me close, and laid the softest and most seductive of kisses on my lips. I melted into his strong arms, aware that we were both totally naked. I could feel the size and hardness of his cock as it was crushed between us. I was aware that my pussy was hot and wet as Jason pushed his thigh between my partly open ones and ground it into my pussy.

Jason's kisses grew in passion as I responded to him, my arms looping around his neck as I pulled him against me, squashing my boobs, as he grasped hold of my bum and squeezed hard, before giving it a firm but playful slap. I squealed into his mouth when he did that. I was getting hot and horny and I knew where that lead to from my times with my neighbours.

Suddenly, but not unexpectedly, another pair of hands were on my shoulders and I was spun around, breaking my kiss with Jason. Carl was stood there, pulled me to him and kissed me, this time there was pure passion, not seduction as had been the case with Jason.

As I willingly surrendered to Carl, he squeezed and played with my boobs, breaking the kiss to suck on my nipples driving me insane with lust. It was official I was hot and horny!

Then all four of the guys were surrounding me, kissing and fondling my boobs and bum, fingers were probing and inserting themselves into my unresisting pussy. I was trying to get my hands onto four cocks, but I only had two hands so had to keep switching.

They tried to pull me down onto the beach, but I knew what would happen if I gave in. What by now I wanted to happen. I wouldn't do as they wanted but compromised by squatting in front of them and took it, in turn, to suck each of their impressive lumps of meat into my mouth. Giving them each a couple of minutes undivided attention before switching. Then realising how aroused and turned on I was I stopped. I wanted more, much more but not here, not in the open, as much as I really wanted them to take and ravish me in the sand dunes

"Not here, not in the open. Do you have a room nearby?"

Brett smiled as he nodded yes.

With that my fate was sealed as we made our way to their apartment block we were struggling to keep our hands off each other on the drive. I was on the back seat of their car crushed between Jason and Brett who were both playing with my boobs and fingering my pussy as I held it open for them. I had abandoned any sense of restraint and control.

As soon as the bedroom door closed behind me I was pulled unresistingly into the arms of Jason, who, as I had suspected was the ringleader of this predatory pack of studs, who were looking for some willing woman to gang bang.

I knew what was in store for me. I was nervous and excited both at the same time, the excitement overcoming the nerves and any sense of reluctance or guilt I had.

I folded my body into his embrace and kissed him passionately, full on his lips, pushing my tongue deep into his mouth, then biting his lower lip. His hands were all over my body as I pressed against him, squashing my heavy boobs against his chest.

"Teach me, take me," I whispered.

I felt another body press against me from behind as Jason pressed a hand between us and squeezed my boobs hard, making my nipples tingle and harden once again. Scott was whispering and breathing in my ear before nibbling on my neck. His hands had gone under the hem of my minuscule sundress and were playing with my arse cheeks, before slipping forward and rubbing my pussy from the outside of my already sopping wet panties.

Panties I was soon to lose as Scot pulled hard on the fabric and tore them off me. That was when I knew it was going to be hard, fast and that these men were going to dominate me. I felt a tremor of fear and apprehension run through me again, combined with a latent lust and longing as, at the same time as my pussy got even wetter at the thought that I would be out of control and was going to get fucked long and hard by these four young studs.

My sundress was soon pulled from my body, quickly followed by my bikini top, letting my more than generous boobs bounce and sway before coming to rest.

The boys had stripped now and their impressive sized cocks were ready for action, all four standing proud and erect. As I noticed earlier on the beach and when we were playing around in the surf they had nothing to be ashamed about. All four were at a minimum seven inches in length and with a girth to match. I'm sure a smile came on my face at the thought that very soon these cocks would be filling me.

While Jason was still playing with my boobs, squeezing the nipples hard and making me writhe, Scott was fingering my now exposed pussy. Brett dropped to his knees and licked my pussy, forcing his tongue past Scott's fingers, lathing up and down my slit. With all the attention on my boobs and pussy and the sheer excited anticipation of what was to come, I knew I wouldn't last long, especially when they pushed me to my knees and Carl forced his meaty cock past my partly opened lips. I sucked it deeply into my mouth striving to deep throat him, but he was just too big for me to do that just yet, I needed to loosen up a bit.

Carl was humping his cock hard into my mouth, face fucking me from the start, his balls were swinging with the force and slapping against my chin and the end of his cock was trying to force its way down my throat. Brett had followed me to the floor and had manoeuvred so that he was still able to lick my clit.

All the stimulation on my eager body tipped me over the top quicker than I've ever come before. My earlier hesitation and resistance were by now long forgotten. One particular hard pinch on my nipple that coincided with Brett's tonguing action of my clit had me screaming and cumming hard. If there hadn't been four, strong, young, men holding me down on the floor, I would have been hitting the ceiling as wave after wave of hot orgasms ripped through my body. I flooded Brett's face, coating it with my cum.

That was the signal for things to get even hotter and more extreme. My legs were pulled wide, knees pushed towards my armpits, exposing and spreading my pussy for the boys to see, and making it easier for them to get at.

Carl had taken possession of my mouth, using it for his pleasure as he pumped his cock deeper and deeper. I knew what the outcome would be and I was willing and eager for it to happen.

Meanwhile, the other three had taken the opportunity to begin fucking me, taking me on a journey of exploration as they took it in turns to pound into me hard and fast for a couple of minutes each, before pulling out and letting someone else take over. They knew what they were doing, it was obvious that they had done this sort of thing before. There was no impatience or jealousy, they waited their turn to have full access to my pussy, then used it as it should be used, as I wanted it to be used.

The fact that they were all big and hard, each of them bigger and thicker than my husband, and were stretching me, only made it more and more exciting, they were dominating me and using my body for their own pleasure, but they were teaching me at the same time. Teaching me how to fuck hard and long.

Scott was hammering in deep and fast, then he was replaced by Brett who was a little slower but harder, finally Jason alternated between long slow pumps and frantic short hard thrusts. The constant changes of partners, speed and technique were an ever-changing stimulus to me. That and the size and feel of their different dicks.

All the time my pussy was getting pounded, Carl was getting his cock deeper and deeper down my throat, coaxing it down until I had the whole seven inches in my mouth and throat. I was gagging, I'd never had anything this large in my mouth, and I'd not done much deep throat before, but I did my best. Carl took mercy on me and eased back so that just the crown of his cock was resting in my mouth, letting me show my own expertise as I rolled my tongue around and around his glans. Pre-cum was leaking from the little slit at the end and I licked and swallowed it. The action of my tongue was making Carl's cock twitch and jerk in my mouth.

Without warning and showing no regard for my sensibilities, if I liked that sort of thing, Carl fired globule after globule of cum into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat and coating the sides and top of my mouth, dribbling onto my tongue, just as I thought he was finished he pushed down my throat, the stimulation making him cum one more time, the jizz shooting down my throat.

As Carl pulled his softening, dripping, cock from my lips, leaving a smear of cum on them and my chin, it seemed to signal a change to the others. They didn't swap off this time but kept on pounding me until one by one they all came deep in my pussy. Each one filling it with lots of thick, sticky cum, each load mingling until there was a single mess of cum. There was that much it was leaking out of me, pooling on the bed which was by now a mess.

Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,455 Followers
12