Penny's Big Bang Theory of Sex

Story Info
Penny big bangin her friends.
2.3k words
3.63
46.3k
23
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,133 Followers

Parody... Not Real

This is a sex parody starring characters from the sitcom The Big Bang Theory... It takes place in 2019

My wife Penny and I have been married for two years. We've been dating for five. I first met her at The Cheesecake Factory years ago. I ordered some pie... she gave me some pussy in the bathroom. She was dating some scientist named Leonard at the time. She cheated on him regularly, but he had no clue. We fooled around behind his back for a couple of years, before she dumped him and we started dating. I moved in with her four years ago.

We get along great. Penny and I are sexual soulmates. We are made for each other. We party... we fuck... we party some more... and we fuck the rest of the time. Penny's talked about starting a family. She really wants to have a bunch of kids with me and be a stay at home mom. I'm thinking about it.

Penny's so beautiful. Blonde... 32C tits... nice fit, tight body... succulent lips... a tight, extra juicy bald pussy and tight, perfectly curvy ass.

My wife is a walking, talking... fucking and sucking... sex dream cum true. Penny's told me about her sexual adventures she's had over the years with her friends. She and I are very open about our sex lives.

We live across the hall from Amy and Sheldon. A unique couple. Penny's been friends with them longer than me. Sheldon was here when she moved in. Penny told me that she wondered why Sheldon never hit on her. She thought he was gay...or just weird when it comes to sex. She found out later on that he wasn't gay... but he definitely was weird.

One Saturday before we met, Penny was in the laundry room, drying her clothes. Sheldon came in. Saturday is laundry day. He's very regimented about everything... quirky to the millionth degree. Penny had in a tight pink tank top... no bra... my woman knows how to dress. She also had in pink and white striped short track shorts and pink flip flops. Her blonde hair was in pig tails.

"Hey Sheldon. Laundry night huh?"

"Yes Penny. Your ability to state the very obvious is always quite amazing."

"It's nice to see you too." Penny gave Sheldon an annoyed/still friendly smile, while she folded her clothes.

"Penny... may I ask you a question?" Sheldon asked, putting his clothes in the washer.

"Uhhh... I'll probably regret this... but sure."

"Do you and Leonard have a satisfying sex life?"

"Sheldon... that's kinda personal." Penny looked at Sheldon with a shocked look, surprised he would ask that.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to ask, because I've been having weird dreams lately."

"I know I'm gonna regret this... but what kind of weird dreams?"

"Well... its embarrassing... sexual type dreams... about you... nd me... and Leonard. Sometimes his mother Beverly as well."

Penny was totally shocked. She never thought Sheldon though about sex at all. He always said that coitus... his word... was messy and disgusting. Penny looked at Sheldon, not only shocked... but also intrigued by the idea of him dreaming about her and Leonard... and Leonard's mother Beverly.

"Well... tell me about the dreams Sheldon. What did you do? What did we do? What did Beverly and you do?" Penny smiled, giving Sheldon an inquisitive look.

"Well..."

Penny noticed Sheldon's crotch. He had a hardon in his beige pants... a very large one. Her eyes widened...her pussy tingled. Penny smiled, licking her lips slowly. Her pink nipples hardened immediately, in her pink tank top.

"All kinds of thing happened, actually. You and Leonard were having coitus in his bed... And i... I mean... i..." Sheldon was embarrassed. Penny thought that was sweet. She calmly reached over and rubbed his huge bulge, through his pants. Penny's eyes widened even more. As big as the bulge already was... It was still growing. She unzipped Sheldon's pants and pulled out the biggest cock she had ever seen. Penny's jaw dropped.

"What are going doing Penny? Leonard could come in here and catch us any moment." Sheldon tried to cover his cock and put it back in his pants... but Penny stopped him.

"It's ok sweetie. Leonard is on the phone talking to his mom. He'll be busy for awhile. It's just you and me... and this big, beautiful thing." Penny wrapped both hands around the massive cock and slowly stroked it. Penny just smiled, licking her pink, glossy lips, imagining that massive organ stuffed in her horny holes. "Tell me more... about us. You can leave Leonard out of it. Tell me what you did to me." Penny was so turned on, staring at that humongous cock.

"Well... you wanted to suck on it, so I stood by the bed and you started sucking on it. It felt so good." Sheldon smiled. Thinking of the feeling of Penny's amazing mouth sucking his massive cock... and also the awesome handjob she was giving him, was making him very excited... and ready for some messy coitus.

"Oh really?... You mean like this?" Penny dropped to her knees and licked all over the massive cock in front of her. She kissed it... stroked it... and shocked the plump crown into her mouth. Sheldon smiled approvingly. Penny slobbered all over the head, swirling her tongue over every inch, spending extra time on the sensitive underside. Sheldon's cock jumped in her mouth. Penny giggled and sucked him deeper... stroking the thick base.

Sheldon grabbed Penny's pigtails and shoved his massive cock deep down her throat, gagging Penny. Her saliva poured out. Sheldon pushed deeper, his entire 11 and a half inches down her throat. Sheldon fucked Penny's throat hard and fast. Penny pulled off of his cock and vomited on the floor.

"Are you ok Penny? I'm sorry..." Sheldon apologized... but also smirked deviously, at the perfect blonde on her knees in front of him.

"Oh yes... I'm fine sweetie. Fuck my mouth hard!" Penny smiled up at Sheldon happily, vomit clinging to her lips.

"Are you sure?... I mean , you've already made a mess here on the floor..."

"YES I'M SURE SHELDON!... SHOVE THIS HUGE FUCKING COCK DOWN MY THROAT AND PUNISH ME! MAKE ME GAG AND VOMIT AGAIN AND AGAIN SWEETIE!" Penny demanded.

Sheldon grabbed Penny's head and plunged his massive dick into her mouth and throat pounding it so ducking hard, slamming down Penny's throat, smirking deviously the whole fucking time. Penny pulled off of Sheldon's cock four times, gagging, vomiting on the floor each time. She fucking loves rough sex. Penny pulled her titties through her pink top, pinching her perky, pink nipples hard. She shook her nipples, while she took the rough throat fucking from Sheldon and his humongous cock. Penny screamed around the cock, cumming in her shorts.

"Oh my... I think I'm gonna..." Sheldon shook, smiling happily, as he came down Penny's throat. Penny moaned happily and looked up at him, saliva and vomit on her face, swallowing every drop of thick jizz Sheldon pumped down her throat. He came and came and came. Penny couldn't believe the amount of cum he dumped down her throat. She drank it all. Sheldon finally pulled out of Penny's mouth, stings of cum and vomit stretching from his huge cock to Penny's lips. It was definitely messy coitus.

"Wow... that was fun Penny. Can we so that again sometime?" Sheldon asked, so happy and sexually pleased.

"Oh... we're just getting started sweetie." Penny smiled sweetly at Sheldon... and grabbed his cock. She wanted more... much more.

They spent the next hour in the laundry room fucking. Sheldon fucked Penny's pussy silly with her sitting on the sorting table... it almost broke. He slam fucked her pussy from behind, Penny bent over a dryer... Penny shaking her curvy ass as she got fucked. Penny's screamed and creamed. Penny rode Sheldon, as he laid on the floor. His massive dick up Penny's tight ass... Penny cumming... then pissing... all over the floor, as she screamed in delight and bounced her perfect ass on that huge dick. They ended with Penny pissing in Sheldon's mouth, grinding on it, smacking his face, belittling him. He loved that.

"Damn Sheldon. Why didn't you say something before? We could've been fucking our brains out the whole time." Penny smacked Sheldon's face and spit in his mouth. He loved that too.

"What about Leonard?"

"Fuck him. His dick is small. He can't compete with this." Penny slapped Sheldon's huge dick over and over. He laughed.

"Penny... will you please fuck my ass while you sing soft kitty to me?" Sheldon reaches in his pocked and pulled out a small vibrator and handed it to Penny. He gave Penny a naughty smirk.

"Ohhhhhh... Freaky sweetie. I love it." Penny fucked Sheldon's tight ass with the vibrator, singing, "soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr." Penny sang it five times in a row, as Sheldon jerked off, giggling like crazy. Sheldon came all over his stomach. Penny kept fucking his ass with the small vibrator, as she licked up the cum from his stomach, kissing Sheldon, sharing his cum with him.

Penny realized Sheldon was not only weird... but also freaky. She loved it. Sheldon told Penny about Beverly and all the naughty dreams he had about her. Penny loved hearing about Sheldon doing all sorts of freaky shit with her boyfriend's mom.

Penny told me about another adventure she had with her friends. This one was with her friend from The Cheesecake Factory Bernadette Wolowitz , her engineer hubby Howard and Howard's work associate Barry Kripke... who has an Elmer Fudd speech impediment . Yeah, it's weird.

Penny was hanging out with Bernie and Howard at their house, when Barry came by to give Howard as one research papers they were working on. Barry's a physicist at Cal Tech... where Howard works. Bernadette is a micro biologist, who's working at a pharmaceutical company now... no one more waitressing for the big titty, short little blonde hottie.

The wine started flowing... Penny loves it... then the inhibitions started lowering. "Hey Penny... is Leonawd's cock this big?" Barry asks her in his Elmer Fudd accent, swinging his 9 and a half inches of thick dick meat for her... smiling his cocky smile.

"Ummmm... Nooooooo..." Penny's stared at the thick cock, as it was flung around in circles by the cock weirdo physicist.

Bernadette went over to Barry and knelt down in front of him, sucking his big dick with utter glee. Bernie is a big cock slut and since Howard has a small one... she never misses the opportunity to stuff a big one in her sexy little mouth. She wrapped her big, natural titties around the big dick and pumped it with them, sucking the head, as it popped through her soft tit tunnel. Bernie squeezed her thick, pink nipples and her milk shot out, all over Barry's crotch and stomach. Barry smiled, drank more wine... and got more obnoxious.

"You like watching your bitch suck my cock Howawd? I bet you wanna suck it too. Come on Howie... suck my cock with youw wife. Be a good little bitch boy." Bernadette reached back and pulled Howard over to Barry's cock. Bernie has turned him into a cuckold, so he's used to it. Howard joins his wife on their knees and they took turns sucking Barry's big dick. Bernie pushed Howard's head down, making him gag on the large cock. "Yeah bitch... gag on that shit. Do a good job, or I won't jizz in youw mouth."

Bernie went behind Howard and spread his cheeks, licking his anus. Barry gruned and came in Howard's mouth, holding his head down on his big dick, making Howard swallow his load. Howard did, with little effort, drinking down the whole thick load of jizz.

They spent the next two hours fucking and sucking... drinking... and fucking and sucking even more. Penny sucked off Barry, sharing his load with Bernie as they kissed. Bernie fucked Howard in the ass, as he ate out Penny's bald twat, as Barry fucked her sweet tits. Barry pissed all over Howard, while Bernie and Penny fucked each other with a huge doubled headed dildo. Barry fucked Howard in the ass, while he sucked off Bernie's strap on and Penny pissed in Howard's mouth.

Penny is a super hot, super horny sex queen... and she's my wife. I love fucking her... and I love her telling me about her past sexual adventures.

She let Stuart, the geeky, loner, comic bookstore owner fuck her ass one night, in the back of the store, while Leonard and Sheldon browsed comic books. Stuart only lasted two minutes, before he came up Penny's perfectly curvy ass. He cried and begged Penny to let him fuck her again. She felt so sorry for him, she let him fuck her pussy... He lasted three minutes.

Penny's so fucking sexy, she can get anybody to do anything. She got Sheldon's christian mother Mary to eat her pussy... and ass. Her first lesbian sexual experience. She even fucked Leonard's mom Beverly with a huge strap on ... while Sheldon... and Howard... double fucked her pussy. Sheldon came on Penny's face and Howard came on Beverly's.

Penny also sucked off the landlord, instead of paying rent, several times. Leonard could never figure out why he never had to pay rent. Oh well.

Penny moved on from Leonard... and moved on with me. She and I have a wonderful, sex filled sex life. She's smarter than her really smart friends, when it comes to getting what she wants. She has her theory... Penny's Big Bang Theory Of Sex.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,133 Followers