Penny's Ch. 02

Story Info
She continues to control.
843 words
4.28
15.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All that evening and into the next morning, I contemplated how to stop this before it went too much further. But the next morning, when i kissed Sam goodbye, i knew within minutes that i wasn't going to be able to stop this. He wasn't gone 5 minutes and she was here, barking orders. I tried to tell her she cant' just barge in here, and start making demands. She started to recite on of my messages thru my phone, and suddenly there i was, kneeling at her feet.

Her smelly feet were put up to my face and i was told to suck her toes. I started but evidently didn't do a good enough job, because she began stuffing her foot into my mouth. I swear her toes touched my tonsils. She fucked my face with her foot, and when she tired of that side, she switched feet.

She stopped and told me she had to use the restroom. She took the two steps and then called me in. Pointing at the discoloration in the toilet bowl, she asked why my lazy ass hadn't cleaned the toilet yet and how is she supposed to use the restroom if it looks like that. She made me kneel in front of the toilet as though i was going to vomit. The cover came down on my head and she used my bra to secure it. My arms were tied behind my back with something.

There i was tied, with my head in the toilet. As i started to complain, she closed the door. She didn't come back till all of my yelling and screaming, swearing and crying stopped. When she came back, she asked if i was ready to behave and do as i was asked without hestitation.

She explained that from now on one of the first things i was to do in the morning is to clean all the toilets so this would never have to happen again. She handed me a toothbrush and demanded i clean the toilet. When the first one was finished, she took me upstairs and i cleaned the other two toilets in the house, with that same toothbrush. She told me when i was finished with the upstairs ones, to meet her in Joes old room.

I did, and she had ropes out, she hogtied me while i knelt on the bed and then she pushed my head into her wet pussy. i couldn't use my hands or my body, only my tongue. i licked her and sucked on her clit, and then my tongue found its way inside. it wasn't too long before she had a hold on the back of my head and she was grinding her pussy against my face. She fucked my face thru 4 orgasms and when she let go, my face was like a glazed donut.

She got up and walked out of the room, when she returned she had something in her hand. i soon found out it was a spatula from the kitchen and she used it to smack my ass, she told me she was going to do this for 5 minutes and i was to count the strikes. She started gently but before long her hands were going quite hard, i had marks from the spatula all over my ass. When the 5 minutes was up i had counted 235 strikes to my ass, my ass hurt, i had cried out several times, and i was told that crying would just make it worse. "How many?"

"235"

"Good girl, now for the cryouts...25 more, per cryout and there were 5 times...so what does that make 125...lets begin." and with that there was a very hard smack on my ass. They all were progressively harder and by the time we got to 125, tears were rolling down my face, but i had fought the urge to cry out. She rubbed my hot hurting ass, very roughly pinching and kneeding, until she untied my hands and legs.

When she headed for the door, she stopped and said "Slut come over here."

i crawled to her, she rubbed the top of my head grabbed a handful of hair and pulled so i was looking up at her and said "tomorrow, i am fucking your ass...you might want to prepare yourself. Have a great day and if you ever forget the toilets again, you will clean them with Your hair, cause i will dunk your head in to clean the shit off the bottom. Have i made myself clear?"

"Yes Goddess, you have."

"Good, we shouldn't have to discuss this further than."

When she left, i know how my pussy was, i didn't even have to check, and i wanted to be fucked so badly. I went upstairs to get a toy to take care of it myself...and the phone rang...it was Penny. "You better be just as hot tomorrow as you are right now, don't you dare make yourself cum. If you think your ass was beat today...try me."