Penny's Comeuppance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlorthia
jlorthia
174 Followers

Penny got up, her chin quivering. "YOU WOULDN'T" she spoke with fear in her eyes.

"I wouldn't think twice." Mrs. Smith said with a snarl.

Penny ran at Mrs. Smith with a closed fist, punching her in the face. Mrs. Smith then tackled Penny to the concrete warehouse ground. As the two women struggled on the ground cell phone cameras could be seen all around taking videos and pictures of the event.

As Megan went up stairs to find a phone to report what she saw as simple assault,Pete was desperate to not let Megan ruin the fun was busy cutting the main phone line. When Megan found all the phones to be dead she sprinted down to the warehouse to find a jeering crowd surrounding the two women. Megan nudged her way through the crowd, only to see a now topless Penny on her back being slapped by Mrs. Smith who was on top of her.

"Ah, stop, stop it hurts!" Penny yelled out as Mrs. Smith slapped Penny's red face.

Megan was entranced by the total humiliation of her former bully. Megan watched as Penny in a desperate attempt flipped herself over while Mrs. Smith was still on top of her. Penny tried to crawl away only to have Mrs. Smith grab onto the back of her business suit bottoms, tearing them away. Penny stood disheveled and naked except for her thong. She stood clutching her breasts, her knees locked together. Mascara streamed down her face. Cell phone's chronicled the entire event. "This is sick!" Megan muttered as she again left to get help.

"Please no more!" Penny pleaded. As Mrs. Smith approached, Penny tried to run away but was blocked by the crowd. "Stop filming me you sick fucks!" Penny let out in desperate defiance as she felt Mrs. Smith grab onto the back of her thong.

Mrs. Smith was giving Penny a wedgie. Penny was forced to stand on the tips of her toes as she clutched her naked breasts. Mrs. Smith kept on tugging the thong dug deeply into the crack of Penny's ass. Penny comically threw punches into the air with one hand as the other hand attempted to cover her breasts. Penny twisted and struggled to no avail.

Megan meanwhile desperate to put an end to the situation found an unmanned forklift, the forks were one-third of the way up the forklift, about head height. Megan decided that she would have to bully her way through the crowd using the forklift, then she would rescue Penny, taking her out of danger. Megan never drove a forklift in her life, at first she reversed but corrected herself and put it into gear to go forward. The first part of Megan's plan went very well the crowd parted for the forklift and Megan found herself a foot away from Mrs. Smith and the very humiliated Penny.

"Mrs. Smith stop this right now! I know you are upset, that's understandable, but you need to let Penny go!" Megan exclaimed in the most threatening voice she could muster.

Mrs. Smith turned around and smiled, "Oh thank you dear," Mrs. Smith said.

With a wicked look in her eyes, Mrs. Smith pulled either side of Penny's thong onto the two sides of the forklift's prongs. The pressure was now on both Penny's ass and vagina. Megan looked forward to seeing Penny yelping and standing on the very tip on her tip-toes. Megan thought of how uncomfortable and humiliated Penny must be feeling, being wedgied, and exposed in flesh and as an adulterer in front of people who were all her subordinate co-workers only fifteen minutes ago.

Megan saw a button that looked like it would lower the forklift, hoping to finally put Penny out of her misery. Megan pressed the button, but to her horror, the forklift started to slowly lift up. Megan tried to press the button again, hitting it numerous times, but nothing happened. She could only watch.

Penny clutching her breasts began to scream, it was a high pitched animalistic scream. Her face was already red as she was experiencing an embarrassment beyond embarrassment, it looked like Penny's head was being boiled it was so red. As Penny's thong stretched and stretched Penny's scream was silenced, the pain must have been unbearable. Penny's eyes began to cross as the thong put more and more pressure on her private parts. Megan could not believe the level of stretch that Penny's thong had. The crowd who just a minute ago was jeering and loud with excitement was silent, anticipating the moment the thong broke. Mrs. Smith just looked at Penny with her arms crossed smugly. Penny who could not speak, mouthed the word, "no." over and over again, until her eyes completely crossed and she was almost in a frozen state.

The forklift stopped going up, it was at its height and still the thong was stretched. Megan got out of the forklift and ran in front of Penny. Penny's head flopped to the side, limply. Then Penny's hands uncovered her breasts and fell to her side.

"Oh my god! I am sorry, let me get you out of this." Just as Megan was about to approach Penny a loud snapping could be heard. The thong finally broke causing Penny to fall down onto the cold concrete warehouse floor. Penny flopped on the ground face down, onto her knees with her ass jutting upwards. Megan's eyes darted around the room as the company employees shifted to see Penny's very exposed backside. Megan could not imagine a more humiliating position for someone to pass out.

Megan kneeled down to check on Penny. Penny's eyes were open, she was breathing but she was not responding. Megan cried out desperately, "Oh my god, Penny are you okay?" Mrs. Smith shoved Megan out of the way and started pulling on Penny's hair.

Penny seemed to snap out of her daze and began to pull herself up. Mrs. Smith dragged Penny half crawling by her hair through the crowd. Penny's private parts flashed before the crowd as she crawled while grunting and begging for mercy. Finally, Mrs. Smith had Penny right next to the large metal warehouse door. Penny was still on all fours and Mrs. Smith was still gripping Penny's hair. Mrs. Smith slapped Penny on the ass once and said "GET...THE...FUCK...OUT!" Mrs. Smith yelled smacking Penny hard in the ass between each word. Mrs. Smith's spanking was hard enough to leave a red palm print on Penny's ass. Penny now seemingly completely cognizant got up did the best she could to cover herself. One hand covered her breasts one hand covered her ass and she attempted to use her legs to cover her crotch, as she hopped up and down awkwardly in front of the crowd.

"It hurts." Penny whimpered, certainly referring to the monster wedgie she recently received.

"Servers you right!" Mrs. Smith harshly spoke pausing before she asked one of the employees to fetch Penny's car keys.

Penny spat, "Fuck all of you!" as she indignantly looked around at her co-workers using their phones to cement her humiliation in history.

Mrs. Smith got very close to Penny and waved her finger in her face, with a snarl she said, "You know Penny, you're not going to mention this to anyone. You're not going to try and press charges on me!"

"Watch me! You'll hang for this, all of you will!" Penny spat.

"Not unless you want to go to prison for defrauding this company! You see, I know about your little scheme." Penny seemed to know what Mrs. Smith meant as she threw her head back cursing.

"Penny's been embezzling money from my idiot, soon to be ex-husband. This wasn't JUST about her adultery. No one here would have had a job in two months time if I had let this continue. I am a Granderson, and we don't let this shit slide."

Just then the warehouse door started to open slowly letting sunlight into the building. An employee brought Penny's car keys and handed it to Mrs. Smith.

"Go drive away I never want to see your face again!" Mrs. Smith said as she handed Penny the keys.

Penny took the keys and hobbled over to a black BMW, she fumbled mightily looking back at the crowd. It was a pathetic sight, Penny's mascara was running down her cheeks, her hair was a huge mess, a red palm print could be seen on her right ass cheek and clearly the wedgie was giving her a tremendous amount of pain. Penny gave everyone watching the middle finger as she drove away into the distance.

As the crowd dissipated a clearly disturbed Megan felt Mrs. Smith's arm rest over her shoulder. "You aren't going to tell are you?"

Megan let out no response.

"I've got an opening for Vice President, but that's only if you keep quiet."

Megan looked over at Mrs. Smith. The offer was exciting, although Megan wanted to alert the authorities the offer was just too much, she had to take the job. She rapidly shook Mrs. Smith's hand.

***

A few months later Megan was in a hurry and decided to stop by a local fast food restaurant. The drive-through worker was Penny. Both women pretended they didn't know each other, Megan was polite, Penny, however, stammered with her speech and seemed on the verge of crying. Megan could have sworn that Penny's eyes kept on crossing, no doubt a symptom of the massive wedgie. Megan couldn't resist giving Penny a large tip with her business card, letting Penny know Megan had Penny's old job, she was now the Vice President of Granderson Shipping.

jlorthia
jlorthia
174 Followers
12