Penny's Dad Comes for a Visit

Story Info
Wyatt visits and Raj tries find a new planet.
5.9k words
4.69
21.4k
30
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,180 Followers

Leonard, Sheldon, Howard, and Raj were gathered in Leonard and Sheldon's apartment discussing who was the bravest character in the Marvel universe when Sheldon's phone rang.

"Hello. Yes, the elevator's out of order. You'll have to use the stairs. Of course you can. Pizza dates back to the 16th century, while the first elevator was not installed until 1852. That means that for over 300 years, people carried pizzas upstairs. Be part of that proud tradition."

Leonard frowned. "I'll go get Penny while that guy spits on our food." When he knocked on Penny's door, an older man answered it.

"Yes?"

Leonard was startled. "Oh, um, is Penny here?"

The stranger smiled. "You're Leonard, right?"

Leonard nodded, wondering how this man knew who he was. "Yeah."

The stranger's smile widened. He held out his hand and shook Leonard's hand excitedly. "Damn, it's good to finally meet you, son."

Leonard was thoroughly confused. "Okay, I think a bit of context here might help."

Penny finally appeared. "Oh, hey, Leonard. I see you met my dad."

Leonard breathed a sigh of relief. "Oh, good. Context."

Penny's dad waved at Leonard. "Come on in, buddy. Take a load off."

Penny jumped in between the two men. "Oh, gee, Daddy, Leonard can't stay. He just dropped by to say hello. Thanks for stopping by, sweetie. I'll see you later." She proceeded to give him a long, deep, passionate kiss while her father watched approvingly. "Bye," she said as she closed the door in Leonard's face.

Leonard didn't know what to think. He stood in the hallway confused. "That was odd," he said out loud.

A few minutes later, Penny was at Sheldon and Leonard's door.

"Hey, can I talk to you out here for a sec?" Penny asked of Leonard.

Leonard nodded. "Yeah, sure," and walked into the hallway.

As Leonard exited the apartment, Sheldon said to Howard and Raj "I'm starting to think we're never going to see that pizza."

"So you're probably wondering what that was all about," Penny asked Leonard once they were in the hallway.

Leonard shrugged his shoulders. "What, uh, the kissing and everything? Nah, women do that to me all the time."

"Yeah, okay," Penny said sarcastically. "The thing is, Daddy came into town for a visit and I kind of told him we got back together again."

"What? Why?"

"Well, you're the first guy he's ever really approved of, you know? You're a scientist who went to college and you don't have a neck tattoo or outstanding warrants or, or a baby."

"What kind of guys did you used to go out with?"

Penny paused. "Just guys. Anyway, when I told him we split up, he was heartbroken, and he kept bugging me, 'How's Leonard? Why can't you get back together with Leonard? I bet Leonard never tipped a cow over on himself.' So to get him off my back, I told him we worked things out. Will you please just play along until my dad leaves?"

"Hold on, you actually want me to deceive your father with some sort of sham play acting and kissing and stuff? Cause I'm good with that."

Penny's dad opened her apartment door. "Slugger, you out here? Oh, there you are. Good, Leonard's here, too. Leonard, I'm taking your gal out for a steak dinner, you wanna join us?"

Penny looked panicked. "Oh, Daddy, that's nice, but Leonard has to work. Right, Leonard?"

Leonard grinned. "Uh, I do, I have to work. But I'm gonna blow that off to spend the evening with my sweetie and her father, 'cause, you know, just the kind of boyfriend I am."

*****

Later that evening, Raj and Howard were in Raj's lab at CalTech. They had planned an evening of stargazing through the university's telescope. They were in the middle of a serious game of Battleship when there was a knock at the door.

"Oh, great, you made it," Howard said as he opened the door. Bernadette was standing on the other side of the door holding two bottles of wine. "Come on in. I invited her," he said to Raj.

Bernadette looked around the room "So where's the telescope?"

Howard pointed at a monitor to his right. "It's in Hawaii, but Raj controls it from here. He's hoping to see Epsilon Eridani dim, which would be evidence of a planet orbiting it."

Bernadette wrinkled her nose. "So we just sit and stare at the screen, waiting for something to happen?"

Howard shrugged his shoulders. "I did it with you when we rented The Notebook." Raj, still unable to speak to women without the aid of alcohol, leaned over and whispered in Howard's ear. Howard rolled his eyes. "Yes, Gena Rowlands is a treasure." He looked at Bernadette. "You'd better open up that bottle of wine or I'm gonna end up with swimmer's ear."

*****

At about the same time, Leonard, Penny, and Penny's father Wyatt were at her apartment door after having a delicious, albeit awkward for Penny, dinner.

"Thanks for the steak, Wyatt," Leonard said appreciatively.

"My pleasure. It's nice to have dinner with a boyfriend of Penny's that knows how to use a napkin."

Penny frowned. "So not funny, Daddy."

"Well, I'm just glad you finally found yourself a keeper," Wyatt said with pride.

Leonard puffed his chest out and smiled. "Thanks, Wyatt." He looked at Penny. "I'm a keeper."

"Leonard, you want to come in for a nightcap?" Wyatt asked.

Penny jumped in. "Oh, gee, Daddy, he'd love to, but Leonard has to work in the morning."

Leonard smiled. "Maybe I could go in a little late."

Penny frowned at Leonard. "No, no, no, you can't. Your career is far too important."

Wyatt ignored his daughter and smiled a big Midwestern smile at Leonard. "C'mon, son, one drink ain't gonna kill ya. One drink and then you can get back to all your science stuff."

Leonard smiled a stupid smile back at Penny. "Yeah, one drink's not gonna kill me." Penny shot daggers at Leonard with her eyes but she knew she was screwed.

*****

Back in the CalTech lab, Raj was on the phone.

"Hello, Hawaii. This is Dr. Koothrappali in Pasadena. I'd like you to reposition the telescope, please. Scarlett Johansson's house! I'm kidding, Hawaii. Mahalo." He hung up the phone and spun in his chair while he tipped back another glass of wine. "Whoo!" Raj was hammered.

Howard looked at Bernadette. "It might have been a mistake to open that second bottle of wine."

Bernadette shrugged her shoulders. "Well, live and learn." She turned her attention to Raj. "So, Raj, do you think this planet you're looking for could have an atmosphere that supports life?"

Raj shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe. But not as well as those massive planets you carry around in your sweater!" He leaned back and roared with drunken laughter while Howard and Bernadette looked at each in shock. Then the mood changed. "If it did support life, I'd be famous. I'd be on the cover of magazines. And then, instead of living alone in my tiny apartment, I'd have a big mansion."

"That sounds great," Bernadette said quietly with sympathetic eyes.

Raj nodded. "It would be." He paused. "If you like wandering around a big, empty house with no one to love you."

Howard looked at his friend. "We'd come visit you."

Raj shook his head. "No, you wouldn't. You'd be intimidated by my wealth and fame."

Bernadette leaned into Howard and whispered, "He's taking a turn to the dark side, isn't he?"

Howard held up a hand. "Hold on. He could come back."

Raj slumped into his seat on the couch. "Oh, what's the point of everything?"

Howard looked at Bernadette. "Nope. He's gone."

"You know what might make him feel better?" she whispered. Howard shook his head. "Well, he's not going to find his planet in that telescope tonight. What if I showed him my 'planets'?" she asked, cupping her breasts and shaking them.

Howard's eyes opened wide. "You'd do that?"

"Sure, if you're okay with it. He's your friend. And he's sad."

"Wow. You're the best," Howard said before giving Bernadette a long, passionate kiss.

Bernadette lifted herself off the couch and took the few steps it required to stand in front of Raj. Raj looked up at her with his sad expression.

"Raj, I know what might make you feel better," she said with a crooked smile and a twinkle in her eye.

He shook his head. "I don't know if anything will make me feel better."

She unbuttoned the brown sweater she was wearing and threw it to the side. The two men watched intently as she slowly unbuttoned the front of her flowery blouse. She continued to stare at Raj with a sexy smile. She watched as his expression changed from sadness to shock with every button.

She finally unbuttoned the final button and stood there. She reached across her body and unbuttoned the cuffs of her sleeves. She peeled the shirt off her shoulders and down her arms. She held the shirt in her hand for a moment and then tossed it to the side.

The two men sat there on the couch with their jaws wide open. Their mouths had gone dry as the desert. Without a word, she reached behind and unclasped her frilly white bra. The straps slowly slid down and off her arms while she held the front in place. She paused for effect. She pulled the lace away until a pair of perfect, firm 32DD globes were revealed. They looked even larger than they actually were on her slim 5' frame.

She stared down at the two men with hands on hips. Her long blonde hair fell across her shoulders. She stood before them still wearing a short beige skirt, wedge heels, and wicked grin. She reveled in the look of shock on Raj and Howard's faces.

"Do you like my planets, Raj" she cooed.

Raj swallowed hard. "Y-y-yes, very much," he stammered.

She moved closer. "Would you like to explore them?"

Raj looked at the tits in front of him, then to Howard, back to the tits, then back to Howard. "Are you okay with this?"

"You're my best friend. If this will make you feel better, then, yeah."

"Seriously?"

"She's got her tits in your face. Do we look like we're kidding? Hell yeah we're serious."

"Oh my gawd," Raj said, turning back to the globes before him.

He slowly reached up and placed a tit in each hand. He squeezed. They were soft and warm. Bernadette gave a light sigh. He squeezed them again, this time a little harder. Bernadette closed her eyes. He massaged and squeezed them. He finally reached up and pinched an erect, gumdrop-sized nipple. Bernadette gasped. Raj finally moved in and took a nipple into his mouth. He ran his tongue around it and sucked hard, while still massaging and squeezing her breasts. Bernadette gave a loud gasp. She placed a hand on the back of his head and ran her fingers through his dark hair while pulling him tighter. She opened her eyes and saw that Howard had taken his rod out of his pants and was stroking it with an evil look on his face.

Bernadette smiled as Raj massaged her breasts and stared at them in wonder.

"Raj, Howie's got his rocket out ready for launch. You'll be able to see my planets better if you bring your big telescope out," she cooed.

"My telescope?" Raj asked in a drunken confusion.

"Your dick, dumbass, your dick. She wants you to pull your dick out of your pants, you idiot," Howard cajoled.

"Oh! Yes! Of course!" Raj quickly began to wriggle out of his pants and tighty whitey underwear.

"Oh my," Bernadette said with appreciation when Raj's fat caramel colored cock sprang out. It was looking up at her with its one good eye. "Very nice."

"Why thank you," Raj said as Bernadette lowered herself to her knees in front of him.

"Now let's get that big, fat telescope of yours nice and clean so it can see my planets better," she said while looking up at Raj with a wicked grin.

Bernadette grabbed the pole at its base and moved in closer. Raj noticed how small and warm her hand felt. He could feel her warm breath. She touched him with her tongue and licked the underside of his pole from balls to tip, running circles around the swollen head when she got there. Raj let out a long, loud moan.

Bernadette lapped at the tip and ran her tongue around it several more times while gently stroking his shaft. She pulled away just for moment to see the glistening top of his prick. She raised her body up and lowered her head down, and down, and down, until she had taken him into her mouth.

Raj threw his head back into the couch. "Ohhhhh fuuuuck, dude!"

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Howard said with a grin.

Bernadette bobbed her head several times, taking him deeper with each bob. Raj felt the pressure as the head slipped into her throat. Another long, low moan left his body.

It wasn't long before she released him from her mouth with a pop. "Now let's have you get a closer look at those planets."

She lifted her body and cupped her breasts. She lowered her face and dropped two long streams of saliva into her cleavage. She pulled them apart just long enough to wrap them around Raj's shiny rod.

Her breasts felt like two firm pillows. She began to raise and lower her body. The tip of his weasel would pop out of the top on the down stroke and disappear on the upstroke like the arcade game. She could feel him throb between her fleshy globes.

"Can your telescope see my planets now, Raj?" Bernadette purred.

"Oh yes, crystal clear," Raj moaned.

It wasn't long before Howard couldn't take it anymore.

"Okay, fuck this. My rocket needs some attention, too!" Howard climbed from the couch and stepped behind Bernadette. "Come on, Bernie, get up here," he commanded.

Bernadette removed Raj from between her breasts and rose up from her knees. Howard unzipped the back of her skirt and yanked it to the ground. Then he grabbed the straps of her silky g-string and snapped them off into his hands. He threw the torn material off to the side. This revealed a firm, milky white ass. He could see her love juices sliding down her thighs. She was soaked and ready for re-entry. The only stitch of clothing left on her body were the wedge sandals on her feet.

Bernadette parted her legs as she bent over. She took Raj back into her mouth as Howard slid in between her legs. He touched the tip of his rocket to her puffy pussy lips. The tip slid easily through them and in no time flat he was balls deep. Bernadette let out a low, muffled groan as he slid in.

Raj placed his hands on the back of her head and began to slide his caramel coated cock in and out of her throat while Howard slapped his hips against hers. The lab was suddenly filled with sounds of skin slapping skin coupled with moans and groans of pleasure.

*****

Back in Penny's apartment, Wyatt and Leonard sat on the couch with Penny wedged uncomfortably between the two men. Wyatt was working on his fifth beer. Penny was on her third large glass of wine, while Leonard was still nursing his first glass.

"Son, you're gonna make a fine addition to the family," Wyatt proclaimed.

Penny snapped her head around. "Daddy! Whoa whoa whoa!"

"She's right, Wyatt. Let's not get ahead of ourselves," Leonard concurred.

"Well, if Slugger has a lick of sense, she won't let you get away again."

"I agree," Leonard said, smiling at Penny.

"Oh balls," Penny moaned.

"Ya know what's weird about this, Slugger? You're wearing way more clothes than I'm used to you wearing at a time like this," Wyatt said, looking at his daughter.

"What?! Daddy!"

Wyatt looked across at Leonard. "No, it's true! Usually back home, if she had one of those idiot boyfriends over, she'd be there half naked."

"Daddy!"

"Actually, now that I think back on it, she'd have her face buried in his crotch. We'd have to turn up the volume so we could all hear the vowels on Wheel of Fortune over her damn slurping sounds!"

"Daddy! Ohmagawd!" She turned to look at Leonard. "It's not true!"

"The hell it's not!" Wyatt protested. "We were just happy she was suckin' him and not fuckin' him. We didn't want no idiot babies runnin' 'round the house." Penny was mortified. "By the way, why ain't we watchin' Wheel of Fortune right now?" Wyatt asked as he drunkenly fumbled with the TV remote. "C'mon, Slugger, drop the top. It'll feel more like home." Wyatt tugged at the strap on her shoulder of her flowery sun dress.

"Daddy!" she said as she pulled away.

"Yeah, Penny, drop the top," Leonard giggled as he tugged at the strap on the opposite shoulder.

Soon, both straps had been ripped off her shoulders and down her arms. The top half of her dress was gathered at her waist. Her tan, firm 34C breasts were completely exposed. Penny tried to cover them up as best as she could.

"C'mon, Slugger, when did you get all modest? I'm sure Leonard has seen 'em before, haven't you, Leonard?"

"Yes sir, I have. They're fantastic!"

Wyatt reached under her arm and began to fondle her breast. "They are, aren't they? They're smaller than her mother's, but they're tighter, too. Her nipples are pretty sensitive, too, have you noticed that?" he asked as he pinched a pointed nipple, bringing a small squeal from Penny.

"I have noticed that, Wyatt," Leonard said with a grin and he grabbed her other breast.

"Fine!" Penny said as she dropped her hands into her lap, allowing the two men full access to her chest.

"C'mon, son, pull yer dick out. She'll give you a good ol' fashioned hand job," Wyatt said as he unzipped his pants. This was followed quickly by a second unzipping.

Soon, the two men had two thick, raging hard ons out in the open. Penny licked her lips and, without any further encouragement, took a pole in each hand and began to gently stroke them. Her hands were warm and soothing. Leonard bit his bottom lip and closed his eyes. Wyatt just smiled. Penny's eyes darted from one tool to the other, watching the different reactions, while both men continued to molest her breasts.

This went on for a few moments before Wyatt spoke up.

"Alright, Slugger, enough of that. Right about now you'd be suckin' on one of those idiot boyfriends. So, go on, get with it." Wyatt looked at Leonard. "That's an impressive pole, son. Has she given you a blowjob yet? She can suck a cock, yes siree bob!" he said like a proud father.

Leonard wasn't sure how to answer that one. Does a father really want to hear his daughter has been smokin' her boyfriend's pole? "Uh, uh, well sir, uh, yes, once or twice."

"Then you already know what a good cocksucker she is! Well, get on with it, Slugger!"

"Yes, Daddy," she said with a smile as she released him from her grip and leaned over to Leonard.

In a matter of seconds, Penny had taken Leonard's full length in and had him buried deep in her throat. Leonard moaned loudly as she slurped his stick. He reached under and massaged her tits while Wyatt watched his daughter take Leonard's cock down her throat while stroked his own rod.

Wyatt was soon running his hand under his daughter's dress. She felt him sliding up her thigh and, without giving it a second thought, parted her legs. He soon had his finger flicking at her excited clit, bringing a muffled squeal from Penny.

"Damn, Slugger! No panties today, huh? You must've thought you and Leonard were gonna be tossin' in the sheets tonight. You're soaked!" Apparently Wyatt was unaware his daughter went commando on a regular basis these days.

Wyatt quickly buried two fingers into Penny's slick snatch. Her body jumped at the sudden intrusion as she gave a loud, muffled yelp. Wyatt continued to roughly pound his daughter's hole, even sliding three fingers in easily.

Both men noticed her breathing pattern change. It was becoming deeper and quicker. The suction on Leonard's cock was harder. Wyatt felt the muscles in her twat twitch.

Wyatt withdrew his fingers from her snapper. Penny squealed. "Oh no you don't. You don't get to cum that easily." He looked at Leonard. "I'm impressed, boy. Most guys would've shot their load by now."

"Uhhhh, thank you?" Leonard said in a tentative voice.

"C'mon, Slugger, time to ride that pony," Wyatt said as he slapped his daughter on the ass, bringing a yelp.

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,180 Followers
12