Penny's Fantasy

Story Info
Her fantasy comes true in a big way.
809 words
3.5
41k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked in feeling confident. It was going to be a great anniversary. We had been married for 5 years now and I had just been to the doctor to get surprising news. We were going to have a child. I was so excited that I wanted to surprise him with something special, so here I am.

I couldn't help but notice the sales-woman. She was so stunning. Her breasts were perfect and you could tell that she knew she was being admired. She had a sophisticated style to her. One that made you wonder who she really was.

As we looked through many different sexy outfits we talked about my life. I began to fantasize about the perfect present for my husband. And she was standing in front of me.

As I tried on one after another she helped me so delicately adjust each to a proper fit. I noticed how she paid extra attention to my now swelling breasts and it aroused me. I know she was just doing here job but I was getting so wet I knew she would notice.

After I tried on just about everything in the store and had not found what I was looking for, she handed me a card and told me that she held lingerie parties with a different stock than in the store. Just so happened that she was having one tonight if I would like to attend. Well I was still looking so I told her I would stop by.

Later that night I was getting ready when my husband came home. I told him I had been invited to a lingerie party and would be home later.

When I arrived there was several articles of clothing laid out. And I knew I would find that special outfit here. All the ladies were so friendly. We all took turns trying on different things. As each lady noted what looked good on me I started to get aroused again.

With each outfit I tried on they began to become sort of erotic or was it my imagination? They felt my large breast, my tight ass, and a few hands made their way to my, now wet, pussy. It wasn't my imagination. As they noticed how wet I had become they began to smile. Then they started kissing my nipples.

Oh My God! Was I about to be in an all girl orgy?

The thought of it got me so hot that I began to caress this ones breasts and then that ones. Someone brought out some toys and things really got started. One after another took turns using the variety of toys on me. One would lick my lush juices while one fucked my pussy, one fucked my ass, and one suckled my breasts. It was so intense that my head began to spin. I can't recall what happened. Then all of a sudden I was screaming my way to orgasm after orgasm till I could scream no more.

As I was leaving, each lady thanked me for coming and invited me to join them and their husbands at a dinner party they were having and to bring my husband, he was sure to have fun.

When I got home I told my husband all about my interesting evening and the invitation for the both of us. He was very excited about this new side of me and agreed to go with me if he wasn't working.

The night of the party he calls to tell me that he can't make it. He had to work late. But I should go and have fun.

When I arrived everyone was sorry to hear that he could not make it but was confident that we would still have a great night.

As everyone gathered around the pool after dinner they took their clothes off and began to play around with each other. I sat watching, not sure what to do. They pulled me into the middle. Each one kissing on me while they removed dress and bra, exposing my entire body. Each woman took turns licking my pussy and fingering me while the men put cock after cock on my mouth.

Oh I was definitely having fun.

Then the men and women switched. Each woman sat on my face while their husbands slid their hard sticks in to my wet pussy. Then they decided to share me even more. As one slid in my pussy another slid into my ass. Once again I was screaming with orgasm after orgasm.

After telling my husband the details of this party, he now makes sure that he has the night off to go with me. We have also already lined up a sitter for when the baby is born. I think we will have lots of fun in this new life style.