Penny's Lesbian Awakening Pt. 02

Story Info
Penny seduces her younger, sex starved sister.
5.3k words
4.63
33.6k
52

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,455 Followers

"Penny, I'm not sure I can go on much longer," my younger sister Marina blurted out to me one day, taking me into her confidence at last. I'd suspected something was troubling her for a while, we are so close and share so much, despite the nine-year age gap between us.

"What is it, sweetie?" I asked her, "you can tell me anything you know that."

"It's...it's about me and Calum."

"Oh, he's not been... he's not been playing around, has he. I'll kill him if he has," and when I said that I meant it, I've always been protective of my little sister, and if her husband had hurt her in any way he would have me to answer to.

"No, it's not like that, at least I don't think so. It's just, it's just...no Penny I can't tell even you, it's a personal, embarrassing."

"Marina, you can tell me anything, I've never judged you in the past and never will, I love you too much to do that. Heck the things you know about me should tell you that."

After a big gulp of air Marina blurted out, "Sex; we're not having sex, Cals not made love to me or even tried to have sex for over a year now, he's not touched me at all, even if I try and start things he just turns me away. I can't stand much more. Penny, I'm getting desperate," she sobbed.

To say I was shocked would be an understatement as Marina and Calum have always been very tactile and physical, and the things Marina confided in me in the past made my hair stand on end, and I am quite liberal in a lot of ways. To me, it seemed that they had a full and energetic sex life together.

"Are you sure he's not playing away from home, got a bit on the side?"

"No, definitely. He doesn't really have the chance and I'd know if he was spending more money, you do know I do all the accounts for us both. He's not spending any more money. Penny, I've confronted him and he just says it's a thing he's going through, he still loves me, but at the moment not in a physical way.

"Penny, I love him, I don't want to lose him, I don't want to leave him, but I'm getting frustrated. I've not had sex for over a year now and toys, well they only go so far. I'm only twenty-eight. I need sex, and if I don't get some soon, then I think it may be over between us. I'm that desperate and worried"

"Are you definitely sure about Calum and to be fair to him I've never pegged him as one who'd play away, he's not you know, switching sides?"

"GOD NO," Marina shouted at me.

"OK, OK, just a thought, I mean after what you've just told me."

"Penny I need sex soon, but I don't want to cheat, and I don't want an affair."

"Why not, a quickie with a stranger, pick somebody up around Kings Cross, no strings attached, just for the sex, wham bam thank you, mam, get your rocks off, and to be fair Calum couldn't realistically complain, could he. If he can't or won't satisfy you then he can't object if you look elsewhere, hell you're still young and very pretty and dead sexy."

"No, I can't have sex like that, I'd feel dirty, like a slut, I can't cheat on my husband, a husband I love desperately, you know that."

"Do you want me to talk to him, find out what's wrong?"

"NO."

"How about professional help then?"

"What a therapist? Calum would never agree, you know what Aussie men are like, he'd think it's a question on his manhood, he'd never agree."

"No, not that, how about an escort? There are plenty of men that do that sort of thing for women, and the added bonus for them is that you are young and sexy, not some old biddy."

"God, no Penny, that would be too cold, I mean, I'd be thinking about who he'd been with before and going onto next. No, I could never think of doing that, I need some emotional attachment when I make love. You know I've never been one for casual sex, not like you."

"Marina, you're not talking about making love, you need sex, you said so yourself.

"It could be the only way to save your marriage and your sanity."

"No way Penny, I'll just have to find some other way, but it's helped just talking to you about it."

Hesitating, for a second, I then committed myself to something I'd wanted to do from the first second Marina had spoken to me, but had been too nervous to broach. Something that had been on my mind for years, but recently had become increasingly more and more in my thoughts, there was never a day now that went by without me thinking of it.

"There is another way, one other option, if you're willing to try something different, let go of your inhibitions and go a bit wild," I said softly.

"What?"

I just smiled at Marina my little sister and then said, "You know."

"What, you don't mean; you can't mean with another woman?"

"Why not, it wouldn't exactly be cheating, well at least not as if you'd been with another man. Hey if Cal found out it may turn him on, you know men and their girl on girl dreams."

"No, I could never go with another woman, urgh no, yuck!"

"Why not? Look girl on girl in some ways is the purest form of loving you can get. Women give more and you could keep things very tight that way."

"No Penny, I'm not gay, I've never thought about another woman, anyway where would I meet somebody?" I didn't say anything just kept looking at my frustrated and emotional sister, letting her come to her own conclusions.

"Hang on, you've done it haven't you?? Been with a woman?"

A sly smile spreads across my face, "Just a couple of times, a long time ago, with a friend just as an experiment." I lied to her, not telling her of my by now, weekly liaisons with the girls. Weekly meetings that were getting increasingly more extreme now that I had entered into the group and was a willing participant in all that went on. That and the fact that they couldn't get enough of my big strong body, big boobs and bum and very pretty face surrounded by flowing curly dark hair that reaches my shoulders.

I'm a well preserved thirty-seven standing about five foot eight inches, have a 40F-26-38 inch figure, big boobs that despite their size don't sag and droop too much, and big very sensitive nipples that are a dark cherry shade and stick out when excited. My bum although big is quite perky and is still firm, or so I've been told, and long strong legs that could break a mans back if I crushed him between them. Mark, my husband loves it when I trap him between them and hold his face buried in my cleavage, smothering him. One day I'm convinced he'll suffocate between my more than generous boobs, he spends so much time with his head buried between them.

I'm what you would call a full woman, voluptuous, big and curvy, a full handful, big sexy and proud. I've got what I've been told is a pretty face, brown eyes, that sparkle when I smile or laugh and soft dark brown hair that falls in soft curls halfway down my back.

Marina, is a younger, slightly smaller version of me, five foot six tall, her boobs are just a little bit smaller, hips equally as wide, and her delicate, open, face is encased by hair that is the same dark colour as mine, but cut a lot shorter, just under her ears in a soft wavy style. She has stunning legs, big and firm and strong and when she wears heels, it only emphasises the shape of her calves.

If I'm sexy, and I am then, Marina is a sex goddess, if only she knew it. Or more pertinently if Calum knew it.

I moved closer to Marina, and took hold of both of her hands in mine, looked deeply into her eyes and said gently, "There's somebody close who could help you, teach you."

"What do you mean, who do you mean?"

A smile answers her question as well as me taking hold of her hand and bringing it to my lips and kissing her fingers.

"Penny, you don't mean...you can't mean...you," the first words louder the last one uttered with shock and in the softest tone, I could hardly hear it.

"Why not?" I whispered back to her, smiling all the time, trying to make her feel at ease.

"It's not right. It's not right in every way, your my sister, girl on girl, and I'm sure I could think of something else," she objected. "It's a sin, incest. If nothing else it's against the law."

"It's only sinful if you think it is. And I don't, not with you."

"Well I do, and what would people say if they found out?" Confusion, doubt and guilt at even contemplating the thought, even talking about us having sex together passing over her innocent face.

"Let people say and think what they want. You have a need, I'm happy to help you with it like a sister should. It's just that that need is a bit more unconventional," I say trying to calm her fears and convince her. In all honesty, I had made my mind up I wanted to make love to my sister. Maybe I wanted to make love to myself as we look so alike.

"No. Penny, I love you, and thank you for offering to help, but not that way."

"Why?" I demand, pushing the issue now determined to take things to a conclusion I now wanted.

"Because..."

"Because of convention and a so-called moral code. Look, love between two women is one of the purest forms of love there is, they both give unconditionally, and if the two women are sisters then to my mind it's even purer, more meaningful."

"No Penny, it's not right, I don't think I could take that step it's just too big a step to take."

"What do you mean, two women, or two sisters?"

"Both," said so softly and with just a hint of regret.

"Penny, how can I convince you, it would be so nice between us, and nobody would ever know about it," I whispered, then with a little giggle, trying to lighten the mood, "our little secret."

"I'm not sure." A pause and then a sigh, "what's it like?"

She was going to do it, I knew now, I know her so well, but mindful of frightening her I said, "Beautiful. Soft and giving and beautiful. Marina, let me show you, please let me help and guide you, let me teach you." I said in the softest, gentlest, most loving voice I could as I looked deep into my sisters hesitant and fear filled eyes.

I pulled Marina closer to me, I could feel her trembling in apprehension, not knowing what was going to happen. I raised my hand to her face and cupped it gently, ever so softly caressing her cheek as I did so. Her body was shaking in terror as I moved an arm around her back and pulled her closer to me. I was not forcing her, this needed to be on her terms, Marina needed to be willing, or it would spoil everything for us, and between us.

Marinas eyes were wide not knowing what to expect, what to do. I bent my head lower and kissed her gently on the lips. A kiss I had given her many times before, a chaste sisterly kiss, just a brush of our lips against each other. But this time it wasn't just a sisterly kiss, there was that undercurrent of what could lie in store for us.

Marina, half pulled away from me at the first touch of our lips, but as I whispered calming words of encouragement to her I felt the tenseness leave her body just a little.

I kissed her again for just a little longer and with a bit more force, then broke away and kissed my way down her neck, using both my lips and tongue to please her, when I got to the crook of her neck I concentrated on kissing her there, time and time again, soft loving kisses, and long slow licks of my hot tongue, then I moved along her shoulders kissing her time after time. Marina shivered at the contact, good she was like me, that is something I love.

As I moved my way across the hollow of her neck and up the other side, kissing gently as I went, my hand was comfortingly rubbing up and down Marinas back and side. Just going low enough that it rested on her ample hips and bum, I could feel the swell of her buttocks under her thin cotton dress.

As I kissed my way back up to her face I looked lovingly into her eyes, desire and wanting now breaking through her earlier reluctance and reticence, and it must be said, fear. Fear of the unknown, and we were taking a forbidden step in two ways, woman and woman loving and sisterly incest. But that made things all so sweeter, what purer love could there be than between two sisters.

Marina pushed her face up towards mine and kissed me for the first time and to my delight she used her tongue, just pushing it forward and into my partly open mouth, teasing me with the briefest touch of our tongues together. When our tongues met a jolt of electricity shot through my body, I was aching to touch Marina but held back, I couldn't rush things. I had to be restrained, but even then I knew that restraint would bear long time pleasure and rewards. Marina would be mine, my much younger sister would be my lover, and me hers.

I moved my hand around to the front of my sister and cupped her ample left breast in my hand, feeling the weight in it, it was full and firm and very heavy. I was in heaven. I could hardly restrain myself from ripping Marina's clothes off there and then and having her hard and fast on the floor.

As my hand rubbed her boob and just as she moaned into my mouth I felt her nipple stiffen and harden, pushing its way forward through her bra and the cotton of her dress, pressing into my hand.

God, I was wet, even at this early stage I could feel my pussy dripping wet and my secretions were already starting to run down my trembling legs.

Our kisses by now had become full on lovers kisses, tongues probing and fighting for dominance, wrestling with each other, I surrendered to Marina as her increasing excitement and arousal forced her tongue deep into my mouth, lips clamped tight on mine, she moaned into my mouth. Her breath was soft and sweet. God, why was Calum not into sex with her if she could kiss like this? Mark would be after me every minute if I kissed as my baby sister could. Maybe I could get him to fuck her at some time in the future?

As the intensity of our kisses increased and I became aware of Marina's acceptance of what was happening I gripped the zipper of her dress and half an inch at a time, pulled it down until it was fully undone. I stepped away from my little sister and in doing so pulled her dress off her shoulders so her bounteous boobs encased in a pale blue bra burst into view. I couldn't suppress a sigh of delight.

Slipping slightly away from the loving sister role I said, "Take your bra off, now. Don't stop me seeing those beautiful breasts." It wasn't a request I made it was an order.

Marina stepped out of my reach and blushing somewhat, and giving me a sly, seductive and coy smile reached behind her, undid the clasp of her overworked bra and undid it, flinging her arms high her boobs bounced into view as her bra fell to the floor. Her boobs were that heavy and full they kept on bouncing and bouncing. Then I caught sight of her nipples, big and luscious, dark areolas surrounding her even darker nipples, hard and big and stiff, as I had suspected they stood out from her breasts, sticking proud for about half an inch.

Marina smiled knowingly, as I couldn't help myself and licked my lips at the sight of them. Then a subtle shift in our relationship as Marina became more assertive.

"Penny, please play with them, please suck on my breasts, suck my nipples into your mouth," she panted in lust, "it's been so long since anyone has done that to them."

I lunged at her and buried my face in her cleavage, licking up the inside of one boob then the other as I slobbered away at them, just as a man would do, but then I realised I wasn't a man and this was my baby sister. I lifted first one then the other orb high, and pulled the attached nipple into my mouth, tongue running around them. Marina squealed with pleasure and pressed her hips into me, pulling me forward as her hands latched onto my bum and squeezed, hard.

I spent ages on kissing and licking her big, bouncy beautiful breasts, never seeming to get enough of them, feasting on her hard, prominent nipples, that were so sensitive to my every touch, and delighting in the sensations my actions seemed to be having on my baby sister.

"I want you, I want you naked and in my bed now," I whispered in Marina's ear.

She squealed and squeezed my bum in response, "But what about Mark, what if he comes home and finds us."

"He won't and I don't care, I'll take care of him, give him anything he wants. As long as I have you now. Don't worry, we have plenty of time, all night even," I assured her.

Both fully committed now we moved to my bedroom, shedding our clothes as we went like a pair of love-struck teenagers, not two mature married women.

I pushed Marina onto the bed and dived between her legs, this wasn't going to be soft and seductive now it was going to be a full-on assault on her pussy. I forced my head between her partly opened thighs and latched onto her clit from the off. It was big and like mine protruding from its little hood. I locked my lips on her outer lips and sucked on her clit sucking it into my mouth, then rolling my tongue around it. Marina sighed and shuddered at the first contact.

I was pleased with her reaction as she pushed her hips into my face slightly as she opened her legs wider allowing me easier access to her pussy. Marina tasted divine, an intriguing combination of tangy sharpness combined with an underlying honey sweetness. I broke off sucking on her clit to pull some of her juices into my mouth and swallow them down.

"Umm nice," I mumbled face still buried in Marina's hairy pussy, unlike me she wasn't trimmed.

As I had left her clit alone I decided to leave it that way for a while as I licked up and down her slit, tongue probing deeply into her. Her slit was wet and felt like velvet as my tongue slid up and down it.

I pushed three fingers deep into her pussy, burying them to the knuckles and, cupping them inside her pussy immediately found her G-spot, I pressed hard down on it as Marina responded by screaming out and thrashing around under me. I continued to press and release on her as my mouth and tongue continued to play with her slit and clit.

I was licking and fingering her hard and fast now, no gentle seduction or loving, I wanted to give my sister hard rough sex. Marina was responding just as I hoped, her body was bucking and thrashing around as she built to her release.

I knew it was fast approaching as her legs locked around my neck holding me gently but firmly in place, her body shuddering as her breathing quickened and came in short loud pants.

"Fuck, oh fuck...

"Yes...

"Just like that..."

Harder. Just there." Words of encouragement and guidance were pouring out of Marina, almost as quickly as her juices were flooding out of her hot pussy.

I bit down softly on her clit, then pulled my teeth along it, letting it plop from my mouth. Marina shrieked in ecstasy. Her body arched off the bed as she went stiff, forcing my head higher as her hips pushed hard into my face.

She flopped back down and then immediately bucked up again as my tongue pushed into her hole, causing another tremor to shoot through her. Time and time again she relaxed back and then stiffened or bucked again as her ongoing orgasm ripped through her.

My fingers were still pushed deep into her as her pussy clenched down on them for one final time as with a whimper the last tremors and echoes of her climax pulsed through her and she went limp, body covered in sweat and floppy in my bed.

After we had finished, Marina was spent and lay exhausted in my loving embrace, I felt flushed with emotion that I had caused such a response and given such delight to my sister. A sister who had been so unsure and apprehensive at the start. But now it was my turn, I was wet in anticipation and longing with desire, a desire for Marina to take me to the same heights of lust and love. Then the circle would be complete, what came afterwards didn't matter.

Marina was laying on top of me her bounteous breasts pressed against me, a tingle ran through me as our nipples brushed against each other, Marina giggled at the touch.

Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,455 Followers
12