Penny's Passion & Pleasure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane ran her palm across Penny's ass, and then slowly slid her fingers up the crack of her ass, adjusting the strap as she went. "Mmmm.. thanks," Penny whispered.

"Anytime," Diane mumbled back. "Anything else you need help with?" Diane's pussy was throbbing as her hands rested on the sweet hips of the woman in front of her.

Penny moaned, her own sex wanting to be touched. "Diane," her voice trembled. "This is all so new to me. Everything. Every touch, every caress, every suggestion. It all runs through my body and I feel so much. It's almost overwhelming."

Diane pulled Penny closer, wrapping her arms around her waist. "I know, babe, but in time, you'll experience it all, and you'll be the one taking charge. But, not now. Tonight is for you. So for now, we'll all enjoy watching you in your lingerie, and if anything else happens," Diane softly nuzzled her neck. "Then, you'll be the one who is treated and lavished upon. We'll all enjoy it, but it will all be for you.

Penny turned in her arms and felt her bare breasts rub against Diane's. Her eyes looked into the redhead's. Diane stood there looking at her. "What do you want, Penny?"

Penny thought to herself. She knew what she wanted. Taking a deep breath, she looked at Diane's lips. "I want to touch your breast." Penny's lip shook as Diane took Penny's hand and lifted it to her nipple.

"Touch it, sweetie, just like you would want yours touched." Diane stood there as the woman, slowly coming out of her shell, touched the firm round globe of her breast. She hissed as Penny rubbed her thumb across the nipple. Her pussy got wetter as Penny brought her other hand to the same breast and teased the skin, softly caressing it; loving it with her hands. "Oh, yes Penny," Dianne breathed. You have wonderful hands."

Suddenly feeling empowered, Penny murmured, "My tongue is even better." Bending her head, she drew in Diane's dark nipple, sucked gently, and flicked her tongue across it. She felt her own pussy become more slick. Taking her mouth from the second breast she had sucked on in less than two weeks, she looked into Diane's eyes. "My pussy is wet for something, Diane. Can you help it?"

Diane moaned and moved away from Penny. Pulling a drawer next to the bed open, she grabbed the pink gelled double dildo, and brought it to Penny. She watched as Penny's eyes lit up, and she asked, "Have you ever used one of these?"

"No," Penny answered, her pussy suddenly getting even wetter. "I'm sure I could figure it out, though."

Diane moved closer to Penny. "Mmmmm... We can do this now, if you like. Just you and me?" She ran her hand up along Penny's breast and teased the nipple.

"Yes." Penny moaned. "I need to cum, Diane. My pussy is so hot and wet."

"Take off the thong Penny. Silly, how we just got them on, isn't it?" she joked. While Penny pulled off her thong, Diane slipped her shorts off her hips, exposing the curly red bush and slick moisture that was now visible on her thighs. "See how nice no panties can be?" she said. "Such easy access for some spontaneous fun."

Diane took one of the dildo's heads and rubbed it up and down Penny's sex. "You like this, don't you, honey? A girl with a cock, rubbing your clit."

Penny whimpered and tried to press the cock deeper into the wet folds of her pussy. Diane took her hand and pushed it against Penny's shoulder. Penny walked backward, until her knees hit the edge of the bed. She laid back, her feet resting on the floor. "Gotta love Carol, and her high beds and mattresses," Diane chuckled, as she gazed at the trimmed pussy that awaited her.

Diane eased the head of the cock into Penny's wet, slick, pussy. The sounds of her sweet juice sang to Diane as she pushed it in deeper. "Oh, fuck yes," Penny called out, as her fingers began to twist and pull on her nipples. Diane rubbed the other side of the dildo against her own hot, juicy cunt, sliding it slowly in. Then, slowly guiding it, while she grasped the center of the toy with her hand, the two women began to pump and slide their pussies against the cock. Each one felt the walls of their cunts being stroked by the pink jelled toy.

Penny sat up and reached her finger out to rub the clit of her new lover. Together, they fucked and rode the cock, hard and fast, each one pushing ever deeper. Diane moved her hand, and the two pussies collided together. Red hair and raven curls tangled in the liquid rush of desire that each woman was having. "God!!! Yes!!!" Penny cried out, as she reached her orgasm first. Diane's voice followed quickly behind the other woman's, as her own cum flowed hot from her body.

Diane felt the shaking of her own body as she watched Penny's body stiffen with each small jolt, until her own orgasm slowly finished. Easing the wet artificial cock from her pussy, she gripped the cum-covered shaft, and pumped it in and out of Penny, eliciting more small jerks of pleasure from the woman's body. Finally, sensing that Penny had come back to earth, Diane ran her tongue the length of the cock before offering it to Penny.

Penny pulled the cock from Diane's hand, tossed it onto the floor, and, bending low, drove her tongue into the wet cum-soaked pussy of the sexy redhead. She licked, sucking and biting the sensitive flesh, until she heard the opening of the door behind her. Lifting her head from Diane's pussy, she blushed at the excited eyes of Megan and Carol.

"Got started a bit early, huh, Diane?" Megan raised her brow, as she raked her eyes over Penny's breasts. "I do believe you did something similar with me, when Carol asked me to share a changing room with you."

Diane shrugged her shoulders, running her fingers through Penny's bangs. "Mmmm... Someone's gotta do it," she smiled wantonly.

The women giggled, and Penny felt the nervousness of being around the women ease itself from her body. "Thank you. All of you," she said to the group. "I don't know how, or why, Carol chose me, but for whatever reason, I'll always feel treasured."

Carol slipped onto the bed beside her. "Sweetie, you're not even close to being taught all we have to teach you." Carol curled her fingers into Penny's, and the two women headed towards Carol's room.

Penny entered, followed by Carol. The door remained open. The smell of sexual release filled this room also, and Penny noticed the rumpled bed. She eyed it, and then Carol. "I see you didn't plan on a lingerie party, did you?"

"What do you think?" Carol moved her hand up Penny's side, and brought her mouth to hers. Their lips touched gently. "I like you Penny," she whispered. "You're new, fresh, and exciting. I want to be with you for a long time; touching you, holding you, learning your body. Making love to every inch of your skin." Carol slipped her tongue into the warm cave of her lover's mouth, teasing the sides. Her hands angled the woman's head, so she could taste deeper.

Penny moaned against the kiss, drawing in her breath as she felt a set of warm lips at the small of her back. Kissing Carol, she concentrated her mind on the tongue in her mouth, all the while enjoying the one stroking her flesh. Penny understood what was going to happen. Her body, her desire, her passion; all these things and more; things that Penny herself wouldn't understand, were going to be given to her, lavished on her by the three women. This was Penny's party, and more of her lessons in passion and pleasure were beginning.

The mouth kissing at the skin just above her ass licked up her spine, moving her hair to one side. A voice said, "I've wanted to fuck you, Penny, since I saw you in the mall." Penny purred as she heard the sexy blonde Megan's voice in her ear. "I've needed it," Megan let her hand slide around Penny's waist, easing it down to the moist curls below, before continuing her seduction with words. "This pussy, this sweet wet sex that you've kept hidden from me; I want to taste it. I want to run my tongue over the lips and suck you, over and over. Can I do that, Penny? Hmmm?" Megan dipped a finger between the damp lips and stroked slowly, letting her finger become covered in the sweet nectar of Penny's body.

Carol, meanwhile, had stepped back, and was watching Penny's reaction, as Megan touched and stroked her. Hearing Megan's words, and watching her ministrations as she fondled this newest gift, brought Carol to a heated sexual frenzy. "We all want you, very badly," she told Penny. Touching Penny's cheek, she caressed it, while Megan continued to stroke her finger against the slick folds of the raven-curled beauty. "Do you trust us completely?"

"Yes."

No other word was spoken at that moment. Silence hung in the air for a brief period in time, punctuated by the women's moans of pleasure. Diane walked over to Penny, and Megan and Carol left her side. Taking Penny's hand, Diane led her to the bed. Penny climbed onto the bed and laid on her back. Diane whispered, "If we do anything you don't like, you tell us immediately. Don't use words that we may miss, like "stop." If you call for us to stop, we may think we missed the word "Don't," and we'll keep doing whatever it is you don't want us to do. Your word will be Raven."

Penny's face was full of trust as she nodded her head. "I'll use Raven, if I don't like what you're doing. What do you want me to do now?"

Carol moved over to the couple, "We'd like to tie your hands to the bed."

Penny smiled, "That would be lovely." The women smiled, as well, grinning wider as Penny explained to them what she and her husband enjoyed. "We do tie each other up, and sometimes, he'll spank me, or tap my breast or my pussy. Nothing hard, but just enough to know that he's there, and I'm with him."

Diane winked, cupped Penny's breast and said, "I doubt Mark ever forgets you're around."

Megan brought one scarf and tied Penny's right hand to the bed, while Carol did the same to the left. Penny's heart was racing as she adjusted her body, trying to become comfortable. Diane worked with the pillows, and finally Penny nodded that she was comfortable. Diane was still close to Penny, so it was up to her to begin easing what nervousness Penny may have felt. She slowly kissed Penny's neck, whispering in her ear to close her eyes. She told her, between kisses, that this was just so Penny wouldn't feel as if she were being attacked, and by her eyes being closed, she could focus on the sensation of touch, that would soon tantalize her flesh.

Penny did as suggested and closed her eyes, letting the lids rest gently; not clenching them, not fluttering them; just allowing them to lie against her cheeks. She knew Diane was kissing her neck. She felt her breath crossing against her collarbone, her tongue pressing against the center of her throat. Soon she felt the bed shift underneath her. She wanted to peek, but she also wanted to feel these new sensations. A hand slipped to her thigh, fingers caressing and massaging it. Nails grazed up and down her skin, as small kisses were left in their wake. Someone else joined the group, and Penny hissed as a finger rubbed across her nipple, then cupped her breast.

"Oh god," Penny whispered. "This is so, so... " She couldn't find the words, as she forced her body to enjoy its presents. "Please don't stop."

"We won't, baby," she heard the whispered voice of Carol reaching out to her. Penny turned her head to the sound and felt a tongue slide across her lips. Tasting the mouth of the woman, Penny wondered if it were Carol, or Diane, or Megan. She just wasn't sure, nor did she care. Her body was being worshipped, and she allowed it to carry her away.

She felt the first tongue on her clit, then one on her nipple, and finally a third, sucking on the other. "Oh fuck," Penny growled, needing to see the lovers, craving to see them. She opened her eyes and saw what looked like the beautiful pallete of an artist's painting. Bright red covered her left nipple, sucking and biting it gently. A bright yellow slid up and down her treasured jeweled pussy. The soft brown coated her right breasts with kisses and caresses, all from her tongue.

Megan looked up first, and captured Penny's eyes. She stared at her as she drew her tongue up her pussy. She sucked the little clit, and then rammed her finger deep into Penny's hole. She slid her finger in and out, fucking Penny's slick sex, which radiated a warm perfume for her nose. She curled her finger and scraped the walls of her lover's body, and watched as Penny's eyes changed color. "You're gonna cum for me, aren't you lover?" Megan whispered to her. "Cum all over my finger, my face, my mouth. You want me to suck you clean, don't you?" As she spoke the erotic words to Penny, she moved two fingers inside with the first. Now she splayed her fingers open inside the center of the cavern and stroked firmly.

Carol had heard Megan's call to Penny to release her cum, so Carol increased her own sucking on the nipple of her friend. She traced the bud with her tongue before, biting gently. Her mouth opened, she covered the rosy bud, sucking in a large amount of the soft globe, drawing it in with hard sucks. Carol's hand slid down to push, pull and tease the swollen clit, as she continued to devour the breast under her face. She tapped the black-haired pussy with her wet finger, and heard Penny's growled command for more. Carol tapped it again, and again Penny groaned. This time her hips bucked up into Megan's mouth, and a hungry, "Oh yeah," was heard coming from Megan's throat.

Diane kept her eyes fixed on Penny's face, losing herself in the moment and closing her eyes occasionally as she lapped at the other nipple. Pulling it hard with her teeth, she gave Penny the lesson of pain with pleasure. Diane tormented the button; made it ache and arch up, still wanting more. Biting harder, and then sucking it with great force, she watched Penny's lower lip, as Penny sucked in air, and bit down hard. Diane could tell by the woman's expression that her time was near. Leaving her breast, she placed her mouth over Penny's lips. She pushed her tongue into Penny's mouth as Carol rubbed furiously at Penny's engorged clit, and as Megan's tongue and fingers devoured the liquidly cunt of Penny's sex. Penny cried out.

"OHHHHH MY GOD!!!!! OHHHHHH.. YESSSSS!!!!"

Each woman picked up the pace of their ministrations as Penny continued to thrash against them. Her arms pulled and stretched, her fingers curled, her nails dug into her palms, and her body released so much desire and heat, that fevered pitches racked her body. Faster the women moved, urging greater quakes of passion and pleasure to flow from their lover, each one worshiping her. Her body was an offering before them, and as she lifted and bucked, as her breasts were bitten and sucked, her mouth was taken and stroked. No part of Penny was ignored. Every vein, muscle, and pore of her skin was filled with the knowledge that she was beautiful, sexy and astounding to all that loved her.

Megan slowed her tongue and her finger, moving each one gently, stroking the walls smoothly, before easing out of the flooded mound of Penny's black curls. She pressed a kiss upon her sex and then upon her belly. She stroked Penny's legs and then slid up her frame. Their breasts pressed together, their sexes caressed each other, as Megan kissed Penny's lips, sharing the nectar that Penny had given her. "Thank you Penny," Megan whispered, before sliding off and leaving the room.

Diane moved her mouth down to the glistening sex and she too, chose to sample the sweet liquid, as Penny lay trying to regain her breath. After slaking her thirst for the young woman's nectar, Diane also rose up over Penny, offering her the tongue that had cleaned more of her own juice from her body. Then she, too, whispered her thanks before leaving.

Penny looked over at Carol. Tears had fallen down both women's cheeks. "Thank you, Penny," Carol whispered, as she reached up and undid both of the scarves releasing her friend and lover.

"Thank you, Carol." Penny pulled Carol into her arms, and the two women cradled each other. A bond of friendship that would never be broken had been created, as each one drifted off to sleep.

12