Penny's Promiscuity Ch. 01: Fantasies

Story Info
Can fantasies spice up a middle-aged couple's sex life?
4.8k words
4.4
119.9k
190
21

Part 1 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyGently
JennyGently
3,289 Followers

"Fuck me! Harder! Harder!"

I hissed the words hoarsely into Peter's ear as he hammered himself deep into my body faster and faster and the wet slapping noises from between my open thighs grew louder and louder.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" he gasped, thrusting hard and rhythmically, driving his long, slim, familiar cock over and over again into what was, after having had three kids, my rather capacious vagina. "Go on Penny... Go on... you know... what to say."

After over twenty years of marriage, I did indeed know how to bring my husband to a rapid climax.

"Shut up Pete! Just try... and use... that pathetic little cock..."

I hissed angrily, playing my role as realistically as I could, our bodies colliding with increasing violence.

"Is it... really... so pathetic?" he pleaded, still thrusting hard into me.

"It's tiny... fucking tiny... compared with... with HIS huge cock."

The thrusting grew faster and more frantic. After a few more strokes I could feel the head of his cock swelling inside me. My husband was building up to a climax and wouldn't have long to wait.

"Don't stop... Mister Tinycock..." I hissed harshly.

"Oh Penny I'm... I'm..."

"Don't talk; fuck me!" I growled coarsely. "Fuck me harder! Try... to make me cum... like HE makes me cum... if you can!"

The words were those I knew Pete loved; the kind of words that would bring my husband quickly to orgasm - the only kind of words he wanted to hear in bed these days.

"Oh God, Penny... I'm... I'm..."

His thrusts became faster and deeper as his long, thin cock repeatedly battered my cervix but, as usual, I could feel little sign of my own climax approaching.

***

It was Sunday night and we were naked, in our bedroom, in our big double bed, enjoying our usual end-of-weekend lovemaking session before having an early night in readiness for the coming, busy week.

Both I and my attractive, athletic husband of nearly twenty-five years still worked hard at the physical side of our marriage. Even now we were both over fifty and with the kids away at work or at University, looking good, keeping fit and regular sex still featured high in both our priority lists.

I firmly believed it was one of the main reasons why our marriage had lasted so well and remained so strong. Both of us had always had powerful sex drives but despite the many opportunities to 'stray' that had presented themselves over the last twenty-five years - and I have to confess, a few near-misses on my part - I had remained faithful to my husband throughout.

I had to assume that Peter had been similarly tempted but had never seen anything to suggest he had yielded to that temptation either.

Indeed at a time when most of my girlfriends were enduring the approach or even the full-on arrival of the menopause and many - perhaps most - had lost interest in sex altogether, I was still intermittently menstrual and my own sex drive had for some unknown reason seldom been stronger.

At that moment only my husband knew this.

At that moment.

Sadly these days the number of copulations with my husband that resulted in mutual climax (or indeed a climax of any kind for me) had seldom been lower and as I lay beneath him that night, legs spread wide, waiting for his throbbing cock to pump my rather over-sized vagina full of semen, I hadn't come close to orgasm for many months.

That night was beginning to look like no exception. Fortunately, after many years' practice I had become good at faking it.

***

"Oh yes! Fuck me Pete! Make me cum! Make me cum like he does!"

"How... did... he... make... you... cum?"

My husband grunted in time with his quickening thrusts, his face only inches above mine.

"With... his... huge... huge... cock..."

I tightened my pelvic floor around his erection in the hope of gaining more sensation within my highly aroused but highly unsatisfied vagina. I was partly successful - finally the ridges on the upper part of his shaft began to excite my under-stimulated clitoris.

"Where... did... he... stick... his... huge... cock?"

Pete's eyes were wide now, his body shuddering, his climax very close.

"In my... wet... sloppy...cunt..."

I tilted my pelvis forward in an attempt to rub my clit still harder against his shaft, feeling the powerful effect my words were having on my husband's already-tense body.

"In what... Penny?"

"In... my... CUNT...!" I growled harshly into his ear. "In my CUNT!"

"Oh fuck! I'm going... to cummm soon...!"

Small drops of sweat fell from his forehead onto my cheek as his familiar, slightly-lined but still-handsome face began to contort and twist and his climax began to take control of his body. I clenched down as hard as I could with my pelvic floor, trying desperately to close my once-tight vagina around his shaft as his thrusts grew faster and faster and his body hammered into mine.

I spread my thighs as far as I could too, opening myself wide, seeking every last millimetre of his cock inside me, hoping that the extra depth of penetration would compensate for the lack of girth and that his pubic hair, if pressed hard enough against mine, would stimulate my clitoris enough to give me a desperately needed orgasm.

It didn't work for me but it drove Pete to even greater heights of pleasure.

"Oh that's good! So GOOD!"

His ejaculation was imminent and would be a big one this time.

"Was he... much bigger... than me...?"

The rhythm of his thrusting began to break and become wilder and more random.

"Bigger... and better... He... was... amazing...when... he... fucked... my cunt!"

"Tell me... Penny...! Tell me... how he fucked you!"

"Hard! He fucked me hard! His cock... is SO much bigger... bigger than your... pathetic little prick!"

I hissed cruelly, playing my part as enthusiastically as I could.

"Oh God! Pennyyyyy! I'm cumminggggg!"

I tightened myself one last time around his swelling shaft as hard as my pelvic floor would allow, desperately seeking that extra bit of friction that might bring me a last minute rush towards orgasm.

"He's twice... the lover... you are...! His cock... makes me cum... SO much... better than you can!"

My voice sounded hard and angry in the low-lit bedroom but as usual my husband gave every sign of delight.

"Oh... Christ Pennyyyyy!"

Pete's thrusts lost all remaining rhythm as his orgasm enveloped him.

"Cum then!" I grunted, my harsh words falling over each other. "Cum in me! Fuck me like HE fucked me! Fill me with your seed like HE did!"

"Oh God, yeeeeeSSSSS!"

And with that, the man who had been my husband for over twenty five years began to ejaculate inside my body, his face twisted and contorted, his back hunched in spasm, his hips grinding into mine so hard it hurt. I could feel his cock pulsating within me, spurting that most precious of fluids against my cervix.

A warm, contented, female glow encircled me as once again my role as a woman was affirmed. It was a glow I knew well and loved passionately; a glow that could almost make up for the disappointment of failing to reach orgasm once again.

Almost.

"Can you feel... his cum... still inside me?"

I asked, maintaining the fantasy once my husband's body had slowed to a pulsating halt. Pete's weight was on my hips, crushing them into the mattress, his cock still buried deep inside me, the way he knew I loved.

"Yes, yes, yes, Pennyyyy!"

"Can you feel... his cum... still in my cunt?"

"Jesus, Pennyyyyy..."

I stared up into his still youthful though grey-framed face as he panted. Peter's hot breath was on my face as his cock pumped the last few drops of semen into my vagina. It was the part I loved so much - the only way I believed lovemaking should ever end. To me, the act of insemination was and had always been the most magical and desirable moment of any mating.

"YESSS!" I hissed, my chest tight with rich but unsatisfied lust.

I dug my fingernails into his clenched buttocks, drawing his body tightly into and against mine, tipping my hips again in a last minute attempt to grind the top of his pulsing shaft against my clitoris.

"Cummm in meeee! Give me every last drop! Knock me up! Make a baby in me like I want HIM to!"

I felt the throbbing in my husband's erection subside. I closed my eyes and pictured his semen spurting into my body, spattering the entrance to my womb as it had done so many times before.

The warm earthy, female glow within me grew stronger, the sensation going some way towards compensating for my lack of orgasm.

Some way...

Pete smiled, panted a little then chuckled. He gazed slightly dazedly into my eyes, his cock still hard, reaching deep within my body, binding us close together.

"Oh Penny that was amazing... One of the very best... Best ever... Oh my God!"

There was no point telling him that once again I hadn't reached orgasm. Peter would know it himself; I hadn't even tried to fake it this time.

His climax over, my husband gently lowered his hot body onto mine until his muscular chest crushed my tiny boobs, his weight temporarily forcing my thighs even further apart and pressing me hard into the bed sheets.

I wrapped my long, still-slim legs around his upper thighs, pulling his body into mine as I felt his spent erection slowly soften within me.

Even after all these years and despite my lack of climax, it was a sensation I adored. It was almost as if feeling a man's once-aggressive, virile erection subsiding within me somehow represented the triumph of my soft femininity over his hard, masculine penetration; as if in the long run my weak impregnated feminine body was stronger than any man's temporary sexual power over me.

Maybe I should have stuck with psychology at University, I smiled to myself ironically.

Pete's cock slipped messily from my vagina; I felt a small trickle of wetness follow his flaccid member out of my body, over my buttocks and onto the bed.

That strange but increasingly familiar feeling of emptiness passed through me again.

"Wow, Penny," he smiled down at me, still panting. His face was flushed pink, his voice wobbly but he was obviously pleased. "That was your best yet!"

He rolled off and lay heavily alongside me on the rumpled, messy sheet.

"That was just amazing! YOU were amazing!" he added.

I smiled back, looking across at my beaming, handsome husband, trying hard to conceal my disappointment.

"Who were you thinking of this time?" he asked, apparently unaware of the deceit.

"No-one in particular," I lied.

My reply was unconvincing, even to me. Pete laughed.

"I know that tone of voice," he said kissing me on the shoulder. "That means it wasn't a celebrity this time. That means it was someone real. You were pretending to be fucked by someone we know well; a friend perhaps?"

He was right but I wasn't going to tell him so. There was a long pause before he tentatively added the question.

"Was it Neil?" I said nothing, my face poker-straight.

"Mark then?"

'Guess your wife's fantasy lover' - it was a familiar post-coital game and as usual, I didn't respond but also as usual, Peter tried to trick me into giving away my secret.

"It was Tony wasn't it? That's who it was!"

I said nothing but stared at the ceiling, thinking slightly worrying thoughts as my husband recovered his breath.

***

At the age of fifty-one and with two grown-up children, I knew it was normal for couples in long, monogamous relationships to have to work hard to keep things fresh and exciting in bed. Certainly all the women's magazines I had read since I was a teenager had told me this, but I hadn't expected things with my husband to go so far so quickly in what was an increasingly alarming direction.

Fit, tanned, five feet nine inches tall and with a slim, athletic figure, Peter was still a very attractive man. Three years older than me but the same height to the inch, he worked out at the gym regularly, as did I, and took care over his appearance. Both successful in the medical field, Pete and I had a wonderful life - three confident grown-up children, a large house at the edge of a sought-after village, frequent foreign holidays and of course a good circle of friends.

Since giving birth to the kids, I had tried hard to look after my figure - so many of our friends had 'let themselves go' after childbirth - and had been to some extent successful. I was tall for a woman and even at my age was still slim with long legs and dark, shoulder-length hair. My boobs were, and had always been, tiny even when breast-feeding and of course there were a few more lines on my face and my tummy than I would have preferred but in all, we were a successful, attractive couple.

Our sex life had always been active and energetic but after the kids had been born had started to wane a little. Ten years ago it had been given a kick start by Pete's vasectomy which freed me from the worry of long term use of the pill and removed the need for the hated condoms we would otherwise have had to use. For a year or so our sex life had soared but after that, things had begun to wane once again until we both realised another boost was needed.

It was nearly five years since we had discovered the joys of phone sex when I had been abroad on one of my frequent trips for work, but only a year at most since the idea of introducing fantasies about having other partners had entered our sex life. Beginning on the phone, then increasingly in bed together, we had started to take turns setting fantasy scenes where it was first tolerated, then acceptable and finally almost compulsory to bring new partners into the mix.

At first it had been exciting, liberating and for months our sex life had been given another massive boost in terms of frequency and intensity as if we were a young couple once again, but over time several things had happened almost unnoticed.

The first was that Pete had gradually started to keep his own fantasies to himself and encouraged me to indulge mine more and more until eventually I realised that for a full three months all of our sex life had revolved around scenarios where I had been having sex with other men.

When I mentioned this, Pete told me he was quite happy; my fantasies coincided completely with his.

The second and more insidious concern was inside my head; the gradual recognition that, in order to maintain the fantastic levels of arousal and climax that our fantasy games had first brought about, I was having to go to greater and greater extremes in my scenarios.

What had started with merely imagining kissing Brad Pitt or George Clooney while my husband watched had quickly progressed in my mind having to full sex with them, then other celebrities, then men I knew in real life, starting with men I knew from work then progressing to the position we had reached now; fantasising about having wild sex with our closest friends.

The fantasy sex in my mind had become more extreme too, even beyond the expurgated versions I which were all I dared tell Pete during our sessions. I had now reached the disturbing point that very evening when to get anywhere close to real arousal I had had to imagine the husband of my closest friend fucking me to within an inch of my life before actually making me pregnant in front of his wife and my husband.

Not surprisingly I hadn't shared all of this particular fantasy with Pete but my mind was still abuzz with the vivid images and there was an unsatisfied glow within my belly, a situation made worse by my continued inability to reach orgasm.

The final and perhaps most serious concern was that for the past few months, very obliquely at first but then more and more overtly, Peter had started hinting that I might - one day and at my own pace - want to turn my fantasies into reality and actually sleep with other men in real life as well as in our games.

At first I had thought he was simply trying to intensify our fantasy sex. Then I had been convinced I had misunderstood what he had suggested but over time it had gradually dawned on me that not only was he actually serious about me having sex with another man, it also was something he was keen to watch me do.

No stranger to erotic literature myself, I knew that this was not an uncommon male fantasy but it wasn't something I would ever have suspected my successful, attractive, athletic husband of harbouring.

And yet here he was, straight after making love in our bed, trying to persuade me again...

***

"He's always had a bit of a thing about you..." Peter's voice brought me back from me reverie.

"Hmm?"

"Tony! He's wanted to get into your knickers ever since the Medical Ball when the kids were little."

"Don't be silly..." I retorted, trying to conceal the truth of his assertion and remembering how close Tony had actually come to achieving his goal on at least two occasions in the past. I shivered as I remembered that July evening ten years ago when his fingers had first touched my body.

"He's flirty with all the girls." I protested aloud in an attempt to distract my thoughts.

Pete rolled onto his side facing me, his fingers toying with my sensitive, still firm nipples then stroking my belly on their way down to the dark triangle below. His fingertips tangled themselves in my knotted, sparse pubic hair before tracing the outline of my swollen, sensitive, still-unsatisfied lips. Instinctively I pressed my knees together as if to restrict his access, then changed my mind and let my thighs part slightly. I felt his fingers brush over my swollen clit.

There was a long pause before he carried on, his voice quiet and reassuring.

"It would be OK, you know," he whispered, his fingers gently parting my outer lips.

"What would be OK?" I asked disingenuously, knowing full well what he meant but enjoying his delicate finger work below.

"If you found someone... someone you might actually want to fuck for real!"

I didn't reply. Instead I just closed my eyes and tried to concentrate on his hands and my body's increasing response. His fingertips were working their expert way into my slit, stroking my still-aroused body up and down.

"As long as you told me all about it; maybe even let me help out."

I still didn't respond. Pete's fingers found my clit. I felt its hood being raised and a single stroke underneath its tiny shaft. I shuddered with pleasure.

"Mmmm! Dont stop!" I murmured.

But Pete waited, his fingers still, then repeated:

"I said it would be OK if you wanted to fuck another man..." he began again.

"I heard what you said, Pete!" I snapped, interrupting him abruptly, the erotic magic now well and truly broken. "Don't let's go over it all again. Can't we just enjoy the fantasy? Please! You're getting weird now!"

There was yet another long pause.

"You didn't cum tonight though, did you?" he asked, confidently, resuming his stroking between my thighs.

"I enjoyed it, Pete. Really I did..." I protested, trying to relax again and enjoy the sensation building between my thighs again.

"When did I last make you cum?" he asked, his stroking growing more confident and considerably more pleasurable. "A month ago? Three months ago? You're so good at faking it, I can't always tell."

My lips remained closed but it was true. When the fantasies had started I had climaxed so freely and easily that I hadn't had to fake it for months and months, but now I hadn't made it for - what was it - three months? No, much longer!

"Did you enjoy it tonight? Really, I mean," he continued, his fingers now entering my sticky passage.

"Mmmm... it was great..." I lied, forcing a smile so false even my post-climactic husband could see through it.

"Penny, I'm sorry..." he began, his hand now stationary, two fingers within my messy vagina. I snuggled up to him and put a finger on his lips as his fingers slipped from me.

JennyGently
JennyGently
3,289 Followers
12