Penny's Promiscuity Ch. 04: Remorse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyGently
JennyGently
3,299 Followers

Although I wasn't ready to think about it, he was quite right to ask. That evening our relationship had moved from something that could have been passed off as a pleasant but definitely one-off mistake to something much more deliberate, much more calculated and I had to admit, much more enjoyable.

And what on earth should I do about Pete? What had I done to my husband? Even as I lay there, freshly inseminated in another man's bed, there was no doubt in my mind that I loved my husband dearly.

So what was I doing there? After a weekend of remorse, why had I sinned a second time? And why didn't it feel as sinful as it should?

I told myself that it was at least partly my husband's fault. Had Pete not spent so long trying to convince me to take a lover; had he not seemed so sincere in this desire, the last few days would not have happened. Without Pete's persuasion I would not have let Tony seduce me the first time and certainly wouldn't have willingly returned for a second fucking.

I was only doing what my husband wanted. Pete would understand. Pete would approve. Eventually he might even be pleased.

Oh God, I hoped so!

But then I felt Tony's tall, slim body rising over me again, I felt the heat of his near-hairless chest against my tiny boobs, I felt his left knee insinuating itself between mine, forcing my legs apart as he began to mount me again.

Without another thought, I spread my thighs in rampant, obscene invitation and a moment later the smooth, thick head of his revived erection confidently parted my inner lips and forced its way into my loose, messy semen-filled vagina for the second time within an hour.

And it felt simply wonderful!

"Ohhhhhh!"

Tony's thickening erection slid smoothly into my loose, welcoming body in one long, single, well-lubricated thrust until his pubic hair ground hard against mine. For a moment I wished again that his cock was longer - much longer - so the incredible stretching could last and last.

"Mmmm Yessss!"

But the thought was quickly driven from my mind as he began to fuck me and fuck me hard. Sensitivity half-forgotten, his thrusts started slowly and smoothly but quickly became short, sharp and increasingly violent.

'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!'

Creak! Creak! Creak! Creak!

The obscene, wet sounds coming from between my thighs were joined by the bed groaning its unhappiness as our two middle-aged bodies collided over and over again. My vagina, already loose and very well-lubricated from our first coupling became looser still, offered no resistance at all to the thick, stumpy invader that pounded into it. My clitoris, already sensitised from our first copulation, was dragged tightly against his upper ridge and in an instant I began to climax for the third - or was it fourth time in the last hour; my head was spinning too much to count.

'Oh Tony... Please... Oh yes... Oh fuck meeeee!'

The words flashed around my head but I was biting my lip too hard for them to become audible. Instead I ran my fingernails over his wiry frame, along his shoulders, down his arms and across the well-defined muscles of his chest.

'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!'

Creak! Creak! Creak! Creak!

"Penny... Pennyyyy!"

I dug my fingernail hard into the muscles of his shoulders, raising my knees and wrapping my legs around his upper thighs. My body was in complete surrender, lubrication must simply be pouring from my slit if the wet slapping sounds filling the room and the electric tingling in my groin were anything to go by.

'Schlappity-schlappity! Schlappity-schlappity'

"OhhhGoddddyesssSSS!"

Was that my voice? It sounded barely female and as for the rich, earthy smell that was permeating the room's stale air; was that really coming from my body?

'Shlap-shlap-shlap-shlap! Shlap-shlap-shlap-shlap!'

"Oh God Penny I'm going to..."

Tony's voice was almost desperate. I understood immediately what was about to happen.

'Not so soon! Please...' I silently begged.

Tightening down on his thick shaft as hard as my middle-aged pelvic floor would allow, I tilted my hips downwards forcing my clitoris as hard against his ugly shaft as I could, squeezing that amazing erection tightly between my inner lips in an attempt to bring my own climax on faster.

"Ooooooooyyyeeessssss!"

The effect was immediate; a wave of heat rushed outwards from my vulva, rippling through my belly and spine and into my chest. I began to orgasm uncontrollably, staring wild-eyed into Tony's handsome face as it began to contort and twist with his own powerful climax. HIs body went into spasm, his thrusts became wild and uncontrolled, all semblance of rhythm gone as I felt the head of his cock swell deep within me and for a second time in an hour he began to cum inside me.

This time his climax was short-lived but no less intense if the extraordinary grimaces on his face were anything to judge by. I felt his shaft pulsing in my body as he ejaculated, adding yet more semen the sticky mess already within me and which now coated my inner thighs and lower belly, forced out by the power of his thrusts.

"Yes! Cummmiinnnmmeeee!"

I half-howled into the room, like an animal in heat; feral, as if my whole body craved insemination by this strong, powerful, attractive man.

"Jesus Penny! You're amaazzziinngg!"

Sadly Tony's ejaculation lasted only a few moments before his body became still and his shaft began to soften inside me. Panting, he rolled off me once again and lay alongside. I felt the strange mix of emptiness and triumph that the combination of orgasm and insemination brought.

"Where did you learn to do that?" he asked, laughing out loud, "That was sooo good!"

I squeezed his hand. The romance of the evening would not have been helped if I had told him the truth about my 'squeeze' technique; that when a woman's vagina had become as loose as mine in childbirth, she had to try every trick in the book to get anything like the same pleasure out of sex. Of course with Tony's cock being so thick it wasn't as necessary but still...

"Oh shit! Look at the time!" I suddenly exclaimed, catching sight of the clock on the bedside table and throwing back the duvet.

I knew Pete's gym sessions usually lasted less than two hours even with a shower and a drink in the bar afterwards; there was no time for afterplay or pillow talk. Climbing rapidly out of bed, I pulled on my clothes as quickly as I could, very much aware of the state of my body.

I had to get clean; no way was I ready to confront my husband with my lover's smell on my body - if I was ready to confront him at all!

"Sorry! Sorry!" I kept mumbling as I dressed as quickly as I could.

"Will you call?" he asked anxiously. "Please Penny?"

"I'll call. Of course I'll call!"

A stunned Tony followed me to the front door, a towel around his waist where we hugged and kissed before I ran down the apartment block's stairs to find my car. Not looking back, I jumped into it and drove too-quickly for home, more than a little dishevelled.

If I had been less distracted, I might have noticed the bright explosion of Bonfire Night fireworks filling the sky. A clearer symbolism could not have been planned. But my mind was elsewhere; instead I was very relieved to see the driveway empty when I arrived home.

The gusset of my knickers was soaked in semen by the time I reached the bedroom and pulled them off, hastily burying them in the dirty washing basket where I knew my husband was very unlikely to look. I pulled my robe around my naked body and headed quickly downstairs to the utility room, feeling a little extra goo trickling down my inner thigh as I filled the washing machine. The oozing sensation made me shiver with an illicit thrill.

I ran back upstairs and was in the shower frantically trying to wash away every trace of my encounter with Tony when Pete came into the house a few minutes later.

Half an hour later my husband and I sat talking in front of the television as if nothing had changed. A strong feeling of unreality came over me; everything in the room felt completely normal; everything within my felt extremely different. How could Pete not see the guilt written all over my face? How could he not tell I was a changed woman?

And I was a changed woman; there really was no going back now. I had gone to Tony's intending to make my first act of infidelity my last one. I had left after adding two more crimes against fidelity to my record and with the intention of adding more.

Was this really what my husband had tried so long and so hard to persuade me to do?

JennyGently
JennyGently
3,299 Followers
12