Penny's Promiscuity Ch. 05: Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You haven't lost me!" I protested, "Not if you still want me! I know I don't want to lose you."

He turned to face me.

"You really mean that? You really want us to stay together?"

"Yes! Really I do! I love you Pete!"

"But you want to keep on seeing this man? You want to keep on... fucking him?"

I winced at his use of the 'f' word. He noticed.

"Let's not by coy about this, Penny; it's called fucking. You've been fucking another man. Are you're sure that's all you want it to be? You just want to fuck him, that's all? You haven't fallen in love?"

He really was upset; Pete would never have used the 'f' word like that before.

"It's only physical, honestly," I insisted. "And I'd only do it at all if you really were okay about it. If you ask me to stop then I will stop."

Now it was his turn to take a deep breath. He turned to face me, took my hands in his and squeezed them.

"I love you Penny; I love you like mad but what you did was wrong. You deceived me; you betrayed me."

I made to protest but he cut me off.

"Oh I know I said I wanted you to do it; that it would be okay but I didn't mean you should go behind my back and fuck someone in secret. That wasn't fair; that wasn't open and honest. And if we're anything to each other I thought we were honest."

I felt sick. I felt ashamed. All my online friends had been right!

"Have you been with him since you told me?"

"No," I shook my head.

"And if I ask you not to, you'll never see him again? You really mean that?"

"I really mean it, Pete," I insisted, my mind and voice very anxious.

There was a long pause during which I could say nothing and do nothing other than watch the handsome man I loved and had hurt so badly.

"I've had three long nights to think about this," Pete finally continued. "I wanted to hate you; I wanted to despise you, I wanted to feel repulsed by you, I wanted to hurt you and hurt him. But I couldn't. I'm crazy about you Penny; I always have been and I think I always will be."

"I feel the same, Pete but..."

"BUT," he cut me off sharply. "But this wasn't what we fantasised about. This wasn't like the fun we had together in bed. This wasn't a wife-sharing fantasy like we pretended; this was straightforward cheating, Penny. You cheated on me and it sounds like you have cheated on me many times. It's a betrayal, there's no other way to describe it!"

He took a deep breath.

"So I've made a decision."

I stared at the floor in front of me, unable to look my husband of over twenty years in the eye; waiting for the axe to fall on our marriage and for my life to fall apart.

"Pete I..." I mumbled.

"Please let me finish or I might not be able to manage," he said, rather less angrily than before. "I accept this is in some way my fault too. I accept that I might have put the idea in your mind. Although it's still a massive betrayal I appreciate that you eventually told me voluntarily."

There was a pause that seemed to last most of my life as I waited for the world to come down around my ears; for my marriage to end, for my children to hate me.

But it didn't happen. To my disbelieving ears, my amazing husband continued:

"So I've had to make one of the toughest decisions of my life. I love you Penny. I've always loved you and this... this affair has made me realise how much. The truth is I adore you. I now understand that I couldn't bear to live without you so..." he took yet another deep breath before saying the words I could scarcely believe I was hearing.

"So if fucking another man is what it takes to make you happy, then I'm prepared to try and live with it!"

"Pete!" I exclaimed, astonished, raising my wide-open eyes to his. "You mean it? You still want me?"

"Christ yes!" he was in tears now. "The last few nights have made me realise how much you mean to me. As long as you still love me; as long as you still want to be my wife then I can live with you fucking another man."

This was almost too much to take in. My mind was spinning.

"But that's all it can be Penny; just fucking. You have to promise faithfully that if it ever looks like being a threat to our marriage; if you feel you're falling in love with him or if I ever ask you sincerely to stop seeing him then you WILL stop seeing him!"

I looked my amazing husband straight in the eye.

"I promise, Pete. I swear."

"And you'll be honest with me all the time? If I ask you to tell me what the two of you have been doing, you'll tell me the truth, no matter how personal or detailed it is?"

These conditions were so close to all that my online cuckold friends had predicted that it was unnerving. I could do nothing but agree.

"I promise, Pete. Truly I promise if it's what you want."

"And you must be very, very discreet. As far as the world is concerned, you must still my normal, faithful wife. I couldn't bear it if it got out and all our friends knew I was a..." he struggled to say the word, '... a Cuckold!"

"I promise that too. Only the three of us will ever know."

"How can you be sure he - your lover won't tell?" he almost choked on the word.

"Trust me; I know. He'll be discreet too," I assured him.

"Is he married?"

"Yes. Well, sort of..." I said.

Pete breathed deeply. I looked carefully at the man I had married over twenty years ago and who had just learned that his normal, ordinary wife had been extraordinarily unfaithful to him. To my amazement, his boxer shorts were straining under the pressure of an enormous erection.

He took a step towards me, then another, then a third.

"Christ, Penny you make me feel so..."

Suddenly I was in his arms and he was hugging me tightly, his lips on mine, his tongue deep in my mouth. I opened for him, my tongue seeking his and tangling with it as our mouths moulded together passionately.

Then his hands were on me forcefully, tearing my robe from my body with an unfamiliar strength – almost a violence that gave me no chance to object or respond. Seconds later his trousers shorts were around his ankles, my night dress was roughly rammed under my armpits and he had pushed me backwards over the kitchen table, forcing my legs apart with his strong hands.

"Fuck you Penny!" his voice was hard and coarse. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck you and your cheating!"

"Oh Pete!" I gasped as he lifted my knees high and wide, exposing my vulva completely and grotesquely, my body helpless and unresisting before him. I should have been afraid at his unfamiliar anger but in a perverse way I wanted him to treat me this way, as if I deserved the violence, as if I needed to feel his anger and pain.

"That's right! Fuck me Pete! Fuck me! Make me yours!"

The words were like pulling a trigger. A strange growl came from his throat and a moment later the head of his long, slim cock was pressed against my tight entrance. There had been no time for me to lubricate so when his buttocks tightened and his smooth head was forced into my dry, resisting vagina I yelped with pain.

"Ha! That's good! Scream, you slut. I hope it hurts!"

His words were harsh and his face ugly but I still didn't resist – or want to resist.

"Just fuck me!" I repeated over and over again. "Fuck your slut wife like she deserves!"

To my astonishment, at these words my body began to respond instantly, my vagina weeping copiously onto the painfully invading phallus. What was this? Did I enjoy being abused and abusing myself?

"What are you Penny?" he growled, thrusting himself deep into me, the pain still strong but quickly fading as moisture seeped out of my body.

"A slut! I'm a slut, an unfaithful slut!" I gasped, feeling hotter and more aroused by the moment.

'"That's right, Penny! You're a slut; a slut wife... who likes... other men's cocks... in her cunt!'

He matched his violent thrusts to his words. With the pain rapidly fading, it felt amazing; overwhelming as if the man I had known for so long had turned into something new, hard, strong, frighteningly passionate but at the same time truly exciting again.

"Oh yes!" I responded. Pete's cock was now thrusting freely in and out of my body as I lay helpless across the kitchen table. "Fuck your slut wife's cunt, Cuckold!"

His thrusts became wilder and more powerful, driving me up the table with each stroke. I grabbed at its edge with both hands; my body held helpless, my knees trapped in the crook of his elbows as he pulled me forcibly onto his long, thin erection, battering my cervix with each powerful forward stroke.

"Nnnngh! Nnnngh!"

Pete's grunts were animal-like as he took possession of me completely, hammering noisily into my body. My vagina was now wet and loose around his shaft but his long, thin cock reached so deep into me it felt as if he would stop my heart.

"Yes! Oh Yes..." I heard my own voice loudly wailing.

The speed of his strokes increased and then to my amazement, I began to cum. For the first time in a year I began to climax on my husband's cock, freely and wildly, helpless and at his mercy on my back on the kitchen table.

"MmmmmmmMMMMMM!"

"Yes!" he growled, his voice almost triumphant, "Cum for me you slut! Cum hard like HE makes you cum!"

My back arched, my hips tilted forward, driving my clitoris onto the top of his shaft as another wave of orgasm washed over me.

"Mmmmmmyyyyyeesssssss!"

As a third pulse of orgasm rippled through me I felt the head of my husband's cock swelling deep within me and realised he was about to cum too. Moments later his strong handsome face twisted as Tony's had done and with an incoherent animal grunt he began to ejaculate inside me, his thrusts short, sharp and uncontrolled.

"Aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwyyyessss!"

I wailed into the morning air, my body now out of control, my legs wrapped around his lower back as if trying to draw him even deeper into me.

"OhmyGodddddddd!"

Pete's ejaculation seemed to last forever, his expression changing from pain to lust to love and back to pain over and over as his long slim cock pumped semen into my over-sized vagina. The warm, fundamentally female feeling of being inseminated by a powerful man washed over me again; the life-affirming sensation I had loved all my life.

And then it was over. For a few minutes we remained motionless, me naked on my back on the kitchen table, my legs splayed wide, my hands gripping the table edge. My husband held himself still inside me, panting as he recovered his breath and his cock softened, his trousers ludicrously bunched around his ankles.

"Are you alright?" he eventually asked as his flaccid cock slipped out of me and a pool of goo trickled onto the table top beneath my bottom.

I nodded, still short of breath, stunned by unexpected the intensity of my orgasm and of his.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked, his dreamy eyes on mine.

I shook my head and forced a smile. It wasn't true; he had hurt me; my vagina was very sore from the dry penetration and my lower back was bruised from being hammered into the hard table top so violently. But there was nothing to be gained from telling him and it didn't really matter; we were still a couple.

Pete took my hands in his and gently helped me to my feet. I stood alongside the sticky table, my legs wobbly and unstable; my head spinning while he pulled up his pants and trousers. Then he smoothed my nightgown down and wrapped my bathrobe carefully around my shoulders lovingly and hugged me again, my head against his strong chest.

"Sorry! I couldn't help it," he murmured into my ear.

'It's okay," I replied. "I wanted it. I think I deserved it. "

He hugged me longer, kissing my hair and my neck.

"Do I know him?" He eventually asked uncertainly as my body's trembling subsided.

"You said you didn't want to know."

"I don't think I can be that strong," he replied. "I've got to know who he is."

"Then yes," I said flatly. "You do know him."

He paused.

"Do I know him well?"

"Yes."

There was a longer pause.

"It's Tony isn't it?" he stated flatly. I nodded, my head lowered. Then I started as he laughed hollowly out loud.

"The cheeky bastard! I thought he was my friend!"

'He is your friend, Pete. It's just that he... I mean we..."

"It's just that he's been fucking my wife for the last month! Bastard!"

There was a long pause while my husband tried to come to terms with the painful news. I could see his face contorting in mental anguish then a strange almost lascivious look came over him.

"I guess he's been after you for years. I've always known it but I never thought he'd ever actually get you!" he chuckled. "I bet he didn't think he would either."

"You're okay with it being him?"

He thought for a minute.

"To be honest, if you have to have a lover then it could be a lot worse. He cares for you a lot, I know he does and I think you've always had a soft spot for him too. Remember the Medical Ball?"

I certainly did; it was the time of my first 'near-miss'. I hadn't realised my husband had known about it and for so long.

"He's a good looking bastard too but you're right, he'll be very discreet."

He kissed me again.

"Have you thought about how you want to do it? I don't mean in bed I mean..."

I laughed, "I understand, silly!"

"Well?'

"It depends what you think you could live with?" I replied, still amazed at the calmness with which he was taking it all. Pete thought for a while.

"I wondered about that half the night. I'm really not sure. Maybe one date a week? Maybe the occasional weekend? I really don't know. The last few nights I felt betrayed and hurt. This morning I feel different."

"How different? What have you been doing the last two days?"

"I'm not sure," again he ignored the second part of my question. "In the darkness on my own it felt as if my life was collapsing all around me. Now in the daylight it seems... well, almost exciting; sort of new and unknown and, in a way, thrilling - like all my fantasies have come true."

This I had not been expecting but to be honest, now I knew I hadn't destroyed our marriage, I felt something similar growing inside me too.

"How I'll feel if I meet Tony is a different matter," he continued. "Did he seduce you? Did you put up a fight?"

"It wasn't like that," I began and briefly told him about our meeting on the train and how things had overtaken us both when he had dropped me off. I left out the bit about my erotic writing – I didn't want anyone other than my one close girlfriend to know about that.

"So your first fuck was here on our lounge floor?" Pete asked. I nodded. Told out loud, it did sound rather sordid. "Show me!" he said excitedly.

I silently led him out of the kitchen, across the hallway and into the lounge where I pointed to the end of the sofa and the rug on the floor in front.

"Just there," I said, my voice nervous and hoarse.

"Where were you lying?"

"With my head against the sofa."

"And your bottom?"

I thought for a moment then pointed with my foot to a place on the rug which might have been about right – in truth I had been so fuddled by Tony's fucking that I really had little idea. To my surprise, Pete dropped to his knees and began to inspect the carpet.

"It was over a month ago," I said softly. "There won't be any marks now."

But Pete just ignored me and continued to look.

"Did you plan it when he brought you home?" he asked.

"No. Honestly, it just sort of happened," I said, hoping I sounded truthful. It was the truth after all.

"So he stripped you right here? You were in your work suit?"

I nodded again.

"And he fucked you right here? You had an orgasm right there on the floor?"

"Yes but..."

"There's a small stain right here," he announced triumphantly, pointing to an all but invisible dark patch before looking upwards straight into my eyes. "Did you use a condom? Be honest Pen, you've got to be totally honest with me now if we're going to make this work."

"It all happened too fast, we..."

"Did he cum inside you?" he interrupted, his voice hard and firm.

I lowered my head in embarrassment as he rose to his feet alongside me then I nodded slowly as if ashamed.

"He did? You fucked him unprotected and actually let him cum inside you?"

His eyes were wide and sparkling as he gasped the words. My stomach churned. Was this a step too far? I felt tears beginning to form in my eyes.

"Jesus Penny! That's the most erotic thing I've heard in my entire life!"

He kissed me on the lips before quietly leaving the room. Moments later I heard his footsteps climbing the stairs and the sound of the en-suite shower.

I stood alone in the lounge staring at the scene of the crime. There was indeed a small dark patch roughly where Tony had fucked me but surely it was just a coincidence. I really hadn't been sure where he and I had first done the deed but the idea was apparently making my husband so very happy why would I spoil his enjoyment?

I breathed out slowly as I realised that undeservedly, it might all be all right after all. I had confessed and Pete had – eventually – accepted that his fantasy had come true, though perhaps not in the way he had imagined. He had taken me violently, almost brutally but the force of his passion had actually produced a rare and welcome orgasm with my husband too.

I suppose that said something about the 'new me' or even the 'new us'.

Listening to the shower upstairs, I began to realise what a remarkable man my husband actually was, how much I loved both him and the strange desires he had. And of course the desires I now had myself.

How our new lifestyle would develop and change remained to be seen but as I began to climb the stairs I felt a real thrill of anticipation pass through me.

To borrow the words of my online friends and of my own stories, at the age of fifty-one and against all probability, I had become a Hotwife and my husband a willing Cuckold.

Both Pete's fantasies and my erotic stories had just come true. Life had just imitated art.

How could I just go to work and behave normally?

What on earth were our lives going to be like from now on?

12