Penny's Promiscuity Ch. 06: Copulation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said nothing, not wanting to upset him but not wanting to tell a lie either.

"You look stretched. Wide open. Is he... much bigger than me?"

"I've told you before!"

"Tell me again!"

"He's thicker; much thicker. He stretches me really tightly but he's a lot shorter than you."

"Is he better in bed than me?"

"You really want to know?"

He paused.

"I've got to know, Penny. Whatever the answer is, I have to know the truth."

"Okaaayyy. The honest truth is that right now he's better than you; a lot better. His cock makes me cum like yours hasn't for years and years."

My husband winced a little at my words.

"Isn't that what you wanted? Someone to give me what you couldn't?" I challenged him.

"I suppose I did say that," he agreed.

"You did say it, Pete, you said it many times. And I'm really grateful to you for it. Right now I'm having some of the best sex of my entire life and it's thanks to you. You're incredible!"

He raised his eyes from my vulva for the first time and looked deep into mine. I hope he saw honesty and gratitude along with love. What I saw in his expression was adoration, a little pain certainly but a there was a strange pride alongside it which surprised me.

"But it's still all very new and that must be an important part of the excitement," I added.

My husband's face broke into a smile and I realised to my relief that it really was going to be alright. I reached forward with both hands and pulled him towards me until I felt the heat of his body over mine and his erect cock against my upper thighs seeking my entrance.

Once, twice he stabbed forwards, missing his mark. I winced as his tip rasped against my sore, battered clitoris then reached down, grasping his shaft firmly in my hand and, acutely aware how very much thinner than Tony's it was, directed its head into my waiting vagina.

Never very tight 'down there', I had loosened more after the kids were born and now, after repeated penetration by Tony's thick cock I was looser still. Pete sank his full length into me in a single smooth thrust. I clamped down as hard as my pelvic floor would allow and gasped as I felt his shaft passing my inner lips for a long, long time before finally his pubic hair ground against mine and I felt his smooth end pressing hard against my cervix.

"Can he get this deep into you?" Pete growled, grinding his hips against my mound.

"N... No..." I replied, my face a little twisted with the pain of his penetration. "He's too short."

He smiled a satisfied smile then slowly began to thrust himself in and out of my already well-used vagina. I was quite sore but Pete wasn't very thick and I was already loose and well lubricated. He began with long, slow, regular thrusts but after a few strokes, his speed and power increased sharply and suddenly.

"Oh Fuck Penny, you feel different! I can tell he's been here... inside you!"

"That's right, Pete. His cock was right there! I've just been fucked by another man. Can you tell, Pete? Can you tell?"

His speed and passion were increasing quickly now.

"Fuck yes! You're so fucking loose. Just how big is his cock?"

I tightened as hard as my pelvic floor would allow but it had little effect.

"It's huge Pete! As thick as my wrist, not like your skinny little thing! He's got a real man's thick cock!"

I tilted my pelvis in an attempt to increase the friction but again I was too loose and there was too much lubrication.

"He's stretched you! He's stretched your cunt, Penny!"

"So what are you going to do, cuckold? Your wife's fucking another man! What are you going to do about it?"

"Fuck you! I'm going to fuck you! You... you Slut!" he growled under his breath, his face inches above mine.

As if spurred on by his own words, Pete's pace increased and the room filled with the wet slapping sounds of his body striking mine.

"How does it feel Pete? I gasped, my hands on his sides, my legs aching with the force of his thrusts. "How does it make you feel to have a Slut for a wife?"

"Angry!" he growled back. "I feel angry."

"What are you going to do about it?" I hissed.

"Fuck you! I'm going to fuck you so hard!"

"Think you can do as well as him? Think your cock is good enough?"

"Oh Penny!"

He was getting more and more excited, his thrusts becoming even deeper and more violent.

"How does it feel to have Sloppy Seconds, cuckold?" I croaked.

"Oh fuck, Pennyyyy!"

Pete went into a kind of angry frenzy, slamming himself into me in a way that began to really hurt. My extraordinary looseness seemed to let him even deeper into my body than usual; in desperation I tried to slow him down by closing my thighs a little to try and restrict his movements.

Even this was only partly successful and finally I had to place my hands on his hips to try and prevent him 'bottoming out' inside me. The repeated violent impact of his cock on my cervix felt as if I was being punched in the belly and made me feel slightly sick.

"How... do you... do you like this... Slut?" he growled, his muscles tense and bunched above me.

"Ouch! Ow! Ow! Please! Please don't hurt me!"

I wailed in protest but in truth it was part of the game; the pain was only slight and to be honest, seeing my husband roused to such heights of jealous passion was turning me on massively too.

"Got to cum! Gonna cum in you! Gonna cum in your cunt, Slut!"

And then Pete seemed to lose control completely, his body slamming into mine with a violent passion that I had barely imagined existed in him. His thrusts began to come from his thighs not his hips and I felt myself being driven bodily up the bed until my head collided with the headboard. The beginnings of an orgasm began to build deep within my hips despite all that had already happened that evening, unexpectedly sending small ripples of pleasure through my belly, chest and groin.

"Jesus, Slut! You're cumming again!" Pete croaked as he felt my body respond.

He redoubled his pace to try and take me over the brink and into yet another full orgasm - one I felt almost unable to bear coming so soon after Tony's comprehensive fucking.

"OoooowwwwwPPPPeeeeteyyyeeessSSSS!"

Maybe my body was already over-sensitised by my previous fucking by Tony; maybe Pete's technique as a cuckold was better than when he had a faithful wife; maybe the whole evening had taken me to a new level of abandonment. Whatever the cause, the climax that hit me at that moment was entirely different from those I had enjoyed before in our marital bed or Tony's bed and took me completely by surprise.

As the pulse of pleasure and pain rippled outwards from deeper in my groin than Tony could ever reach, my chest tightened and spasms rocked my body.

"Cum for me Penny! Cum like the Slut you are!"

Pete's voice was little more than a croak as his rhythm broke, his thrusts became wild and violent and he slammed into me with a ferocity I hadn't expected from him.

"Noooo! Pleeeaseee!" I wailed as a second pulse surged after the first, my exhausted body unable to take any more.

"Fuck you! Fuck you Penny! Fuck you, you Slut"

Pete's thrusts were short, sharp and painfully deep but this level of violence could never last long. Within a minute and blessedly before I could reach yet another climax I saw his face twist and contort as his own orgasm began. His body went into spasm and his hips ground so hard against mine that I cried out loud in a mind-fuddling mixture of pleasure and pain, feeling his teeth sink into the lower right side of my neck as my newly-cuckolded husband began to ejaculate very noisily inside me.

"Yes! Oh, yes! Oh fucking yes!"

Pete's voice was hard and triumphant as his semen cascaded into my vagina, joining what was left of my Tony's in the third ejaculation I had received in only a few hours; as if by this simple, primeval action he had reclaimed me, his errant unfaithful wife and made me his once again.

By the time it was all over and Pete had done all he needed to do to me, it was nearly one o'clock in the morning. After the noise violence of our coupling the room felt unnaturally still apart from the sounds of two middle-aged people panting for breath.

"Wow!" Pete eventually gasped. "Jesus Penny, that was... that was the best!"

I couldn't reply. My body was reeling from the onslaughts of two strong, fit men in a short period of time; my mind was spinning from too many orgasms.

"Are you okay?" he asked, rolling onto his side to look at me.

"I'm okay," I replied, smiling across at my amazing husband. "How do you feel?"

"About what exactly?" he grinned.

"About... about all of it?" I said, my voice still a little slurred. "Was it all a mistake? Are we still together?"

He rolled onto his back and stared at the ceiling for a moment before replying.

"Penn, it was... like nothing I've ever experienced before," he said as if uncertain. "I'm pretty sure a husband isn't supposed to feel the way I felt when you were with him, knowing what the two of you were doing."

"How did you feel?"

"It's hard to describe. The pain of knowing you were cheating on me was almost unbearable but the arousal that came with it was like nothing I've ever felt before. I wanted desperately to be there with you; to watch you doing it; to see you being fucked, to see you cum on another man's cock. And when I saw you afterwards and your cunt was actually red and gaping, the whole reality rushed in on me. I just had to have you there and then, whatever you wanted."

I winced again at his completely unexpected use of the 'c' word. This really was something new.

"You made me cum too," I reminded him softly. "That hasn't happened in a long time."

"I know. In many ways it's been great - for both of us. In other ways it's been dreadful. Sometimes I feel elated, more aroused than I've ever felt. Sometimes I feel ashamed; disgusted with myself. I'm sorry; I'm very mixed up right now."

I steeled myself to ask the important question.

"Are you mixed up enough to want me to stop seeing him?"

The pause was long and terrible before my husband finally spoke.

"Let's run with it for a while longer, shall we? See what happens?"

We kissed long and slowly. Once again I could taste the post-ejaculation flavour in his mouth and presumably he could taste something in mine.

"I'm shattered," I sighed when we finally came up for air.

"Need a shower?" he asked. "I know I do."

"Let's just sleep, Pete. I'll change the sheets tomorrow."

We fell asleep curled up like two spoons in a drawer, still naked and still sticky.

***

It felt like hell on earth when the alarm went off at six-thirty the following morning and we had to get up.

I was so tired; my body was messy and groaned at me, especially my hips which had been stretched into so many unaccustomed positions. My tummy ached badly; Pete's cock is slim but really long and the violence of his lovemaking must have pummelled my cervix hard. Between my thighs was really sore too but these 'problems' merely served to remind me of the massive and exciting way my life had just changed.

Our lives I should have said!

I shuffled through to the en suite bathroom and looked apprehensively in the mirror. What I saw was still recognisably me but not a 'me' I would like to see often. My hair was everywhere, I had forgotten to take off my make-up which was now smeared all over my face but worst of all there was a large brown 'hickey' on my lower neck where Pete had bitten me. I was cross about this but said nothing. Apart from hurting, I looked like I'd been bitten by a vampire or, more likely, a teen after an 'eighties disco. I thanked God that it was winter and high necklines were commonplace.

However, a warm, healing shower and a wash later I was feeling much improved and Pete and I went through our normal morning routine as if the previous evening hadn't happened. He was happy and cheerful with a spring in his step that my own exhaustion couldn't match.

I had to admit that in this buoyant mood, he looked even more attractive than usual.

But the biggest and most unexpected delight was that there was no 'atmosphere' between us at all; no recriminations, no accusations or jealous outbursts. We were still very much married - if anything there was a buzz of excitement in the air that I hadn't known for many years.

Unusually for a weekday, we ate breakfast together too, a really companionable, if disappointingly brief interlude which was sweet for us both. Pete poured orange juice and made toast. There was too little time to talk about the previous evening but from the few words we did exchange on the subject I could tell he was still happy.

And so was I. The future looked quite undeservedly bright.

My first Official Hotwife Date had been a success.