Penny's Promiscuity Ch. 10: Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyGently
JennyGently
3,284 Followers

"Are you still on the pill?"

She nodded.

"Then for safety's sake we'd better get you tested in case you've picked up something nasty."

She began to object.

"Sweetheart it's only common sense, and you can do it anonymously." I named a clinic I knew through work. It was in a different town so no-one would recognise either of us. "We could go on Saturday morning before you catch the train."

Izzy nodded her acquiescence.

My God! Life was getting complicated!

***

Unsurprisingly there was a strained atmosphere over dinner; Izzy had pleaded for me not to tell her father so I gave Pete a very expurgated version when we were talking in bed later that evening. I told him that she and Steve had broken up and that there wasn't much chance of them getting back together.

Pete didn't need to know that neither his wife nor his daughter could be trusted to keep their knickers on.

***

The next day was very busy at work. Being Thursday it would have been the day of my next Official Date with Tony but Izzy's continued presence and her distress made this impossible. This was a disappointment to both Tony and me. Perversely, it also seemed to be a disappointment for my husband too; Pete was distinctly restive during the evening.

When I got home from work, Izzy was in a slightly better frame of mind having unloaded some of her troubles onto me the night before. She had spent the day on her assignments and had gone for a run but when I asked if she had heard from anyone at Uni, she shook her head and frowned.

Dinner was a little more light-hearted. Pete did his best to reassure her that there were plenty more fish in the sea (though thank God he didn't use that phrase) but of course, knowing the real reason for their break-up, this was of little help.

Friday was equally busy at work but this time when I came home I was greeted by a much brighter, more enthusiastic daughter than the one I had left in her pyjamas that morning.

"Come on then," I teased her as I filled the kettle in the kitchen. "What's happened?"

"He called! He called me this afternoon!"

Izzy was positively bounding around the room. After her previous demeanour, it was a delight for a mother to see.

"He's forgiven you? You're getting back with Steve? I'm so pleased."

"No Mum; not Steve! I don't think he'll ever forgive me." She looked genuinely upset about this but there was still something making her happier. "Besides, Steve's already slept with Lauren, can you believe that? The sneaky, underhand cow!"

I congratulated myself on my perception; it must have been Izzy's so-called friend Lauren who had told Steve about her one-night-stand so she could move in on him herself. So much for girls not being predictable!

But Izzy was bubbling with excitement.

"No, Steve didn't call, Simon did! He messaged me after lunch and then called. We talked for more than an hour. He says he got my number from Lauren but didn't want to call straight away in case I was trying to get back with Steve. When he heard about Steve and Lauren, he knew it was definitely all over so he called me straight away."

This did indeed sound like good news.

"He wants to see me again, Mum! He says we have more in common than any girl he's ever met and please can we get together again. He wants to come and visit on Sunday! I've got to get back to Uni tomorrow."

"But he lives in London," I protested.

"I know! But he's prepared to come all that way to see me again. And stay overnight."

I was amazed just how quickly my daughter had reassessed and re-calibrated her life. If Simon wanted to see her again, knowing she had just cheated on her last boyfriend, then she must have made quite an impression on him.

Some things never changed, I reflected. Even in my day the one thing that could lose a girl her reputation as a slut was the acquisition of a steady boyfriend. And the more good-looking, the better. In Izzy's case the boy concerned was the one she had cheated with which made things even more fortunate. Steve's sleeping with Lauren in revenge merely put the icing on the cake; the story could be told in a way that suggested our daughter wasn't a slut, she had simply moved on from her old boyfriend. They both had.

Only a handful of people would know the truth. At least, I thought wryly, they already knew that the sex was good -- and what she was likely to shout in bed!

***

It wasn't possible for Pete to understand the reason why his daughter was so much happier without letting him know the full story so we agreed to tell him that Izzy had been asked out by another boy she had recently met.

This seemed to satisfy his curiosity; as long as his sweet, innocent daughter was happy, he was happy and Friday night's dinner was bright and cheerful.

Izzy was still full of energy when she woke early on Saturday morning and packed for the journey back to University. We still went to the clinic; you can't; be too careful but given the good news about Simon, it seemed unlikely there would be a problem -- and so it eventually proved to our joint relief.

Pete had to go into work so at ten-thirty I dropped Izzy off at the railway station, hugging and kissing her as if she was leaving forever. I had dressed in my gym kit of black Capri tights, a pink vest top, white socks and trainers with a tracksuit top to keep me warm.

I genuinely had every intention of going straight to the gym for an hour's intensive workout -- maybe even take in a class - but fate decided otherwise.

"I can't tell you how much you helped, Mum," she said, her voice trembling as we hugged alongside the car.

"Just be careful," I told her, trying not to sound too scolding. "You've had a lucky escape."

"I know," she agreed. "I'm still shocked at myself. I expect they'll get bored of that silly name quickly."

I didn't disabuse her of that belief but in my case the nickname was still in use decades later.

"Are you still upset about Steve?" I asked.

"A bit, and I'm still ashamed of what I did but sleeping with Lauren so soon afterwards changes things."

I was amazed at how easily my daughter could brush off the fact that it was she who had cheated so publically on her long term boyfriend. Whatever Steve had done afterwards had been the result of severe provocation. Or had the whole thing been planned by Lauren all along?

The thought reminded me of my own situation in a way that made me feel uncomfortable. By arranging secret assignations with Tony I was lying to my husband, but was I cheating on him too? Surely not; he already knew Tony and I were fucking so where was the harm?

Whatever the answer, it wasn't enough to make me want to change the plans we had in place. Tony and I would still have our overnight Valentine's Day fuck-fest.

I felt strangely empty a few minutes later as Izzy waved and walked into the station, her bag slung over her shoulder. She really was a remarkably pretty girl, I thought. I wasn't at all surprised so many boys wanted to bed her.

The thought of bed made me think of Tony. What was it with the women in our family? Could none of us be satisfied by a single lover? And were we all that easy to get into bed? My daughter seemed to have put up no more resistance than I had but at least she had the excuse of being drunk.

I wondered what Simon looked like; what the pair of them would have looked like as they fucked, Izzy's skinny legs parted wide with a young male bottom rising and falling in between. I wondered what her voice had sounded like, wailing loud enough to give her a nickname as well as a reputation. I wondered what Tony and I looked like in comparison, my fifty-year old legs spread equally wide to receive his short, thick cock in my over-sized vagina.

Stop it Penny! Don't go down that road.

But it was impossible; the mere memory of my original seduction had already started the process of arousal in my body. My nipples were hardening and I could feel the warm glow in my vulva -- my hairless pussy that announced the production of those oh-so-necessary juices.

Suddenly I knew what I wanted. My qualms about Pete evaporated in a surge of lust. All I knew was that I had to have Tony's thick, stumpy cock in my well-used cunt again, stretching my inner lips as tightly as they had ever been stretched before filling my married body with thick, sticky semen.

Suddenly nothing else mattered. Almost without conscious thought, I pulled my secret phone out of my sports bag and dialled the only number in its memory.

"Hello Mrs. Sexy Barker," Tony's voice was low and made me shiver.

"Hello," I replied. "Are you busy?"

"I'm out but I could be anywhere you wanted me to be."

"I'm free for the next hour or so," I said meaningfully. "Are you?"

"For you, anything. But I thought Izzy..."

"I've just put her on the train," I interrupted. "I was on my way to the gym but I thought a different kind of exercise might be nice. Your name sprang to mind."

"What about Pete?"

"He's at work. What he doesn't know..."

"I'll be home in fifteen minutes."

I drove slowly but directly to Tony's apartment, parking my car around the corner to make it less obvious I was there. His car arrived a few minutes later; I gave him five minutes to get upstairs and be ready for me before pressing the bell at the main door.

Seconds later a buzzing sound told me it was unlocked; I pushed it open and slowly climbed the stairs.

Minutes later Tony was fucking me unceremoniously, doggy-style on the lounge carpet with the Saturday sports preview playing on the TV throughout the whole messy session. My thighs were sore; it had taken a lot more force to rid me of my close-fitting gym tights than it had been to remove my knickers and my sports bra was still resolutely in place on my tiny boobs, preventing them swinging as Tony thrust himself forcefully into me from behind.

The bizarre combination of banality and adultery was surprisingly arousing.

The beast within me must have thought so too because the breeding frenzy struck hard and fast. Almost before the team lists could be put on screen, I was begging Tony once again to knock-up my cheating cunt and put a baby in me there and then.

Though no longer physically possible thank to Tony's vasectomy, the feral cries of a woman in heat helped spur both of us to a very pleasant mutual climax.

We lay on the rug afterwards, panting and sweating as my body began to absorb the ropes of Tony's semen it had just gratefully received. I leaned back against his chest, feeling the reassurance of his long, slim body against mine, his warm breath on the back of my neck as his hands toyed with my sides and tummy.

It felt... perfect!

***

I sneaked into our house afterwards. Pete had come home and was working in the study so he didn't get the chance to see his sweaty, semen encrusted wife running upstairs and into the shower where she washed the sticky evidence of cheating from her body.

The idea of feeling guilty never occurred to me.

JennyGently
JennyGently
3,284 Followers