Penny's Promiscuity Ch. 20: Movie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyGently
JennyGently
3,290 Followers

I closed my eyes and concentrated on the thick phallus smoothly sliding in and out of my mouth, on its ridged sides, on the soft slippery skin that covered it, on the rounded end that repeatedly struck the roof of my mouth and the back of my throat.

"Oh Pennyyyyy!"

I felt pleased Will moaned aloud with pleasure; I was doing something right. Remembering the videos I had watched, my left hand rose between his legs and I took his tightening sack in my palm. Will's legs parted a fraction. My fingers began to play with its hard, egg shaped contents as my mouth worked its way up and down the underside of his shaft, my teeth scraping its sides with every rising of my head.

"Oh God yes! Suck me you slut!"

Will's body was trembling but my own body was responding too, more powerfully than I had imaged it could. My nipples were rock hard, my vulva literally dripping moisture into my silk panties. I lifted his shaft in my hand then lowered my head further and began to lick his sack, taking each firm ball of meat into my mouth one by one.

This was cocksucking the like of which I had never done before. This was Penny the slut in full flow.

"Oh God where did you learn to do that?"

"Doesn't your girlfriend do this for you?" I mumbled, my mouth still full of scrotum.

"N... No", he sighed. "It's not her thing."

"Too bad," I replied, sucking his left ball deep between my lips and tickling it with my tongue.

"Ohhhhyyessss! That's sooo good!"

As I drew his right ball alongside it, I wondered what my husband would think about his educated, professional wife sucking a boy's cock as if her life depended upon it. It was impossible even to guess but the boy himself was certainly enjoying my efforts.

But despite this success I knew a blow job would not be enough; not enough to satisfy Will, not enough for my plan to succeed and, I knew for certain, nowhere near enough to satisfy my own physical demands.

Nothing short of a full, deep and comprehensive fucking would satisfy either of us or bring my plans to fruition.

I slowed my work on Will's cock to a halt and pulled my head away, as before, leaving a long trail of saliva from my lips to its tip as I had seen so often in the movie clips.

I looked up into Will's face once again; it was a little flushed and for a moment I felt intensely proud of my new-found abilities.

Will's fingers disentangled themselves from my hair and worked their way beneath my chin, lifting my gaze to meet his. A little more pressure and I was rising to my feet, our eyes locked together as my head passed his flat stomach and gym-trained chest.

As our faces drew almost level he leaned in and kissed me on the lips again, presumably tasting his own precum on my mouth.

For a moment I wondered whether men were as repulsed by the smell and taste of their own secretions as I was of mine, but Will had more urgent plans. No sooner had our lips parted then he gently pressed me backwards until the backs of my knees were pressed against the edge of the mattress.

"On the bed, Mrs. Barker," he growled in my ear, pushing me firmly downwards.

A moment later I was on my back on the mattress.

It was about to happen! Try and keep in control Penny! I shuffled up the bed, turning slightly until my face was carefully directed towards the bedside table and the pile of books and gadgets on it.

Will kicked off his trousers and shorts and moved closer. His erect cock was huge, threatening and glistened with saliva. I reached towards him; he came closer still then placed a hand on each of my pale knees and spread my legs apart, opening me wide for penetration.

I submitted to his desire willingly, letting my legs flop open. Will knelt on the floor between my calves, pulling my body towards him until my long, skinny legs were either side of his head. I looked down my body towards his face, over my tiny flat boobs, over the slight bulge of my pregnant belly towards the tousled hair on his young head.

Without another word, Will's mouth descended towards my vulva, my white thighs rising like ivory towers either side of his face. I closed my eyes as his lips brushed against the silk covering my mound. I gasped as he ran his tongue along the crease at the top of my thigh then slipped a finger under each side of the hem of my panties.

I moaned softly in anticipation and raised my hips wantonly towards his mouth.

Will began to slide my panties down over my buttocks; I raised my hips slightly from the bed to let them pass beneath my bottom and as they slid softly along my thighs I could feel the cool air on the room on the dampness between my thighs.

A moment later the panties were gone; pulled over my bony knees, around my ankles and cast aside.

My newly-shaved vulva was exposed to him for the first time.

"You're all bare..." Will whispered in surprise.

I nodded.

"Do you like it?"

"Jesus yes!"

Will buried his nose between my fleshy outer lips. My body jumped at his sudden touch then I shivered as his hot breath rolled over my opening slit and inner lips.

"Hhhhhhh Oh Chrst!"

Will's tongue darted outward and upwards to tickle the underside of my swelling clitoris. My thighs clamped hard around his head and I squealed in pleasure and surprise.

Then the boy got to work on me, slipping the palms of his hands under my bony buttocks and gently raising my bare, wet vulva to his lips. His hands were strong; my pelvis tilted until my heels touched his long, muscular back.

"Ayyyesss!"

In a single smooth move, Will slid the tip of his tongue the full length of my vulva. Starting at my tightly puckered anus his lithe active tongue moved along the deep valley of my slit, around my inner lips then dipped deep into my vagina before working its way to the hard nub of my clitoris above.

I gasped aloud and a small, animal-like whimper escaped my lips. He lapped at me again and again, my legs opening wider and wider as if to draw the boy bodily into my most private place.

Sensing success, Will plunged his tongue, firm and pointed, into my vagina then I felt my body go stiff as he began to draw the tip of his tongue around and over my inner lips. My fingers tangled in his hair as he lifted my hips higher still, drawing my super-heated vulva even closer to his face.

My moans became louder; the warm glow of an impending climax began to ripple outwards from my groin.

Will began to flick his tongue rapidly in short sharp jabs over my small, hard clitoris. The effect was immediate; my fingers tightened in his hair until I was sure I would pull handfuls out. It must have hurt but he persisted, finding the delicate underside of my clitoris, working the tip of his tongue under its hood.

I was moaning louder now and the warm glow became red heat.

Will thrust his tongue deep into my vagina; my thighs closed tightly on the sides of his head as my hips bucked against his face. He ran his tongue around its entrance and my excitement grew and grew.

I braced myself, waiting for the climax I was sure would follow very shortly.

But Will didn't want me to cum like that. Seconds before my orgasm could take hold he pulled away then, with a strength and speed that took me by surprise, flipped me over onto my front and set me on all fours, my face pointed towards the headboard.

Before I could react, his mouth was back on my vulva from behind, his tongue licking in long strong strokes from my clitoris to my anus once again, where to my astonishment its tip played with the tightly puckered ring of muscle.

It felt like nothing I had felt before; a strange new stimulation that felt both exciting and repulsive at the same time. And as his mouth played with my anus, his fingers were entering my vagina, thrusting deep into my body as they had before, one, two, three fingers at least, stretching my entrance tightly around his knuckles.

"You like that?" he hissed lustfully.

"Yes! Yes!" I panted.

"See how you like this then!"

Will began to finger fuck me from behind, his hand pressed hard into my vagina then quickly withdrawn. It felt good; his fingertips scraping over the rough spot behind my pubic bone that promised so much pleasure. I gasped and my arms went weak.

There was the sound of spitting and something warm and wet fell into the cleft between my buttocks followed immediately by a finger beginning to work its way into my anus. My body fought instinctively against it but Will was too strong. First a fingertip, then a knuckle, then a second knuckle passed through my sphincter and into my rectum.

I felt disgusted; I felt elated; I felt confused but so aroused!

For what felt like an age, Will finger-fucked both my vagina and my anus with both hands. There was pain and a powerful desire to expel the invading digit but the fast-building pleasure simply overwhelmed all discomfort.

I began to cum quickly but it was a new, unfamiliar kind of orgasm I hardly recognised; slower to build but encompassing my entire pelvis and lower belly. As the wave of pleasure rose within me, my vulva and anus were alive with sensation. My shuddering body rocked, twisted then as my arms finally gave way, my face fell onto the sheet, leaving my abused bottom sticking obscenely upwards.

A second wave of climax passed through me and I could feel Will moving into position behind me.

"Fuck me, Please! Fuck me now!"

The voice was mine but where the words were coming from I could barely imagine.

Will needed no second bidding; in an instant the fingers were withdrawn from both my vagina and anus and the bed was rocking as he moved close behind me.

I lifted my face from the sheets but had risen no further than my elbows before I felt the pressure of his cock against my vulva, its smooth head being rubbed up and down my slit from the clitoris at its base along its well-lubricated valley until I felt the pressure of its tip against my freshly-violated anus.

Oh my God! He's going to fuck my arse!

My first anal sex on video? This I did not want!

Being fucked doggy-style in my own bed was bad enough; I was not ready to lose my final virginity on camera!

Whether that was his intention or not I will never know because, unwilling to take the chance I reached behind with my left hand, took hold of Will's cock just behind its head and guided it firmly down towards away from my anus and towards my eagerly waiting vagina.

Will showed no sign of disappointment and as his smooth end parted my inner lips I released his shaft, returned to my position on all fours and waited eagerly for the penetration I was certain would soon follow.

I did not have to wait long. I had barely raised my head from the sheet when I felt two strong hands on my buttocks, parting them wide. I felt exposed, vulnerable but desperate to feel that boy's cock in my cunt once again.

I felt the pressure on my entrance increase, I felt my inner lips parting, I felt my entrance stretching easily to accommodate the smooth, swollen much-desired object that was moving slowly but inexorably forward.

Then with an angry grunt, Will's fingers tightened on my hips, his muscles pulsed and my body was pulled sharply backward to meet the hard, brutal forward thrust of his hips.

I squealed aloud with shock, pain and a bolt of sheer animal pleasure as Will's erect cock was rammed into my soaking, unresisting vagina in a single, brutal stroke. The boy's entire cock was driven full length into me without hesitation, penetrating my body until his hips slapped against the underside of my buttocks and his head was pressed hard against my cervix.

To my horror, a loud queefing sound filled the room as air was forced out of my vagina by the invading phallus.

I could feel my body trying desperately to adjust to the new presence within it.

"Shit Will," I protested. "Be gentle!"

"I don't want to be gentle," he growled, grinding the thick base of his cock against the sensitive, freshly shaved flesh of my vulva and mound. "And I'm fucking certain you don't want me to be."

I didn't argue; he was right. I wanted to be fucked and fucked hard. I wanted him to make me cum then cum himself inside me.

And I wanted it now!

Will's hands moved from my waist to my hips as he pulled slowly back, drawing his cock out of me until just its head was between my lips. He moved it up and down a little as if teasing me, then rammed himself back into my vagina again.

'Slap!'

"Mmmm!"

He pulled back again and thrust forward again even harder.

"Slap!"

"Oh yes!" I gasped.

Then he began to fuck me in earnest, quickly establishing a rhythm which gave me no time to recover between thrusts. Each time he bottomed out inside me, each thrust into my body; each thump of his head against the entrance to my baby-filled womb left me more aroused, more sensitised than the last.

'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!'

The pleasure began to mount quickly.

'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!'

"Like this slut?" he croaked.

"Oh yesss! Oh yesss!"

'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!'

"Yyyyeeesss! Oh God! Oh God Oh God!"

Thanks to my overwhelming need to look into a man's eyes as he ejaculates inside me, doggy-style hadn't featured a great deal in my sexual history. My husband's slender cock was better suited to the missionary position too so I was unprepared for the extraordinary sensations Will's thick pole would induce in my helpless, exposed vagina.

Curving against the natural direction of my deepest passage, Will's hard shaft stimulated and excited me in places none of my previous lovers had quite managed to touch. The hairless base of his shaft ground against my clitoris rather than by bottom, his tight sack slapping against its hooded nub while his head rubbed against the inner walls of my cunt.

The pleasure this produced along with the amazing feeling of being degraded and dominated, down on my hands and knees like an animal were enough to send me into climax within seconds.

'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!'

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh Gooooood!"

The sounds of feral fucking were wet, loud and crude as Will's hips collided noisily and messily with the underside of my bony buttocks. I wailed loudly into the still air of the bedroom as Will fucked me hard and fast, his fingers digging into the flesh of my hips, pulling me violently onto his cock to meet every forceful forward thrust full-on.

I came hard and wild as his smooth tip pummelled my cervix, my arms giving way once more leaving my face crushed against the rumpled sheet beneath me. My hair fell over my face and I felt his fingernails digging so hard into my hips that it really hurt but I didn't care.

'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!'

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!"

'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!'

I repeated the mantra over and over again as Will ploughed relentlessly into my vagina with the energy of youth that neither my husband Pete or my first lover Tony could ever match.

'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!'

Surely he must cum soon! The thought passed briefly through my orgasm-fuddled mind but Will had no such plans. Instead and apparently satisfied with his handiwork, he slowed his thrusting to a halt and paused, his cock still deep inside me.

"Oh God, Will," I panted through an orgasmic haze. "Please! Please!"

What I was begging for I have no idea, but Will was in charge. Pulling his cock roughly from my vagina, he rolled me onto my back and before I could react, had spread my thighs wide apart, his strong hands were on my bent knees and he was looming over me with a lustful snarl on his face.

A moment later Will's strong arms were either side of my shoulders and my vagina was once again stuffed full of his cock. He was thrusting into me with deep, slow strokes, bottoming out easily with each drive of his hips.

'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!'

It felt good but familiar; nowhere near as arousing as his rear entry had been. I clamped down on his shaft as hard as my middle-aged pelvic floor would allow and was rewarded with a boost in sensation for me and a moan of pleasure from Will.

His pace increased. I held the squeeze on his cock as long as I could but my body wasn't young enough or fit enough and I loosened around him once again.

Undeterred, Will paused in his thrusting but did not leave my body. Instead he slipped a hand under each of my knees and lifted them upwards until they were almost on my chest, my legs bent underneath his my body.

He pressed my knees tightly together; I felt myself getting tighter and tighter around his cock.

My eyes opened wide as he began to thrust into me once again, his hips slapping against my shins.

"Oh God! That's. So. Much. Better!" I gasped, feeling my chest tightening sharply.

He began to thrust harder and deeper. I tried to tighten myself around him again. In this new position it worked and worked well!

The sensations mounted rapidly. I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate on the squeeze but the pleasure made it hard to think of anything else.

"OhGodOhGodOhGod!"

Will's thrusting grew faster. I wailed as the warm wave rose higher and higher. My skin burned as I began to tremble and shake. The room was full of the wet slapping sounds of our bodies colliding along with my own moans and Will's animal grunts as together we climbed towards a breathtaking illicit climax.

As the wave of pleasure began to break over me I began to squeal, strange almost inhuman noises escaping from my mouth.

"Are. You. Okay?" Will gasped, not breaking his rhythm.

I stared up at him, my head nodding wildly, mouth wide open but incapable of speech. Will redoubled his efforts, thrusting harder and harder into my body, pressing my thighs tighter and tighter together; my vagina gripping his shaft with every stroke.

"OhGodOhGodOhGodOhGodOhhhhhhhhhGoooodddd!"

It's just possible that since that moment I have had a more powerful orgasm but before then I most certainly had not. The climax that hit me then, on our marital bed, on my back with my knees crushing my tiny boobs was by some distance the most intense sexual experience of my life.

My entire body shook as the white hot spasms took over, my vagina clenching hard on Will's amazing cock of its own volition, as if desperate to hold him inside me forever.

The effect on Will was instant too. As my body tightened around him he began to cum himself, his face contorting merely inches above mine, his strokes wild and uncontrolled, his cock throbbing and pulsing as he began to ejaculate inside me.

As I came and came, images flashed through my mind; of the smooth purple head of Will's cock pressed hard against the pink ring of my cervix; of it swelling and throbbing deep within me; of the ropes of semen spurting from its tiny lips; of the millions of microscopic sperm swimming frantically to find my egg.

And finally of the growing baby lying just above this scene of activity.

My head was spinning and I felt on the verge of passing out when Will's thrusting finally slowed and his climax subsided. My own spasms began to release me and my vagina loosened its grip on my cock.

The boy held himself motionless above me, panting, sweating as I was.

I felt Will's cock slip easily from my body and he rolled alongside me. We stared at the ceiling, neither touching the other, both panting, my head still in a daze.

***

We both must have dozed off because it was half an hour later when I felt the bed rock as Will stood up and went to the en suite bathroom. I was awake as he returned, lying on my side, my head propped on my left arm.

Even now, my body literally oozing his semen, it was impossible not to admire the boy's extraordinary, athletic physique. The memory of how it had felt lying under that powerful young torso while his slim, muscular hips drove his erection mercilessly into my body over and over again were impossible to dispel.

JennyGently
JennyGently
3,290 Followers