Penny's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Penny confronts Mike about affair with her daughter.
3.8k words
4.27
65.5k
27
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,560 Followers

I wanted to kill Mike and that slut wife of his, Lisa. Knowing they had initiated my daughter into sex had me into a rage. I tried to call Mike the evening of our sexual adventure. He wouldn't answer his phone. Next day I went over to his house. He wasn't there. I went to the bank. They hadn't seen him. He had disappeared.

Days later I learned he had been transferred to a branch in Provo. I continued to call, e-mail, and write notes and letters. I got no response from any of them. It was certain he was hiding from me.

Cindy had finished her last days of high school and graduated with top honors. However, she was a shell of her old self. She was withdrawn and so very angry with me. I couldn't break through to her. Her father thought it was just graduation remorse. That her world was changing and she was sad.

Her world had changed alright. She was no longer our little girl. But, her fool for a Dad didn't have a clue and neither would have I had I not stumbled across her secret. How could I have been so blind? I thought I was in tune with my daughter, but I had been asleep at the wheel.

Yes, I wanted to commit murder. Mike then Lisa, or Lisa then Mike. I was going crazy. My world was falling apart. I was on the verge of going over the edge. I had never felt so out of control in all my life. I thought my heart was going to break knowing what had happened to my beautiful daughter.

I made trip to Provo to see Mike, but they said he'd taken a couple days off so couldn't find him. I went on to Salt Lake City to cut Lisa's heart out but couldn't find her either. It was probably a good thing considering my state of mind.

Cindy left to work that summer at Zion National Park. She was never willing to say one word about her encounters with Mike and Lisa. She was planning to work the summer, then start college in the fall on an academic scholarship at Southern Utah University.

I muddled through first days of summer trying to fake a smile so the world wouldn't know how bad I was hurting.

Out jogging one morning I passed Mike's house to find a moving van loading household content. Mike wasn't there, just the men in the loading crew. The son of a bitch had come during the dead of night and left before sunrise. What an ass hole.

Then, a few days after the 4th of July, just as I had about given up all hope of ever seeing or talking to Mike, I received a phone call from him. He said he was driving a motor home from Rexburg, Idaho to Las Vegas for his uncle. He would swing out of his way if I wanted to talk for an hour or so. Finally I was going to get the face to face I had so desperately wanted since we had passionately kissed each other good-by three months earlier. I wanted to call him dirty names, to scream and cuss and unload on him, but I held my tongue.

"When and where?" I asked. I told him I'd be there.

I was lucky Jim and my son Josh had gone on a fishing trip to Wyoming. I didn't have to lie to anyone in order to meet Mike.

Mike pulled the monster RV unit into the church parking lot at 10:30 that night. I stepped inside and told him to drive, while I stayed in the back out of site. I didn't want anyone seeing us. Ten minutes later we were clear of town and I joined him up front. Our moment of confrontation began ...

"I don't even know where to begin." I started slow, trying to keep my emotion in check.

"I can understand that you have questions."

"Your God damned right I have questions!" My voice raising with my temper, "Just where in the hell do you and your slut wife get off seducing my daughter? Do you have one ounce of remorse over your actions?

You don't have a clue how close you and your whore wife have come to being in jail."

"That wouldn't be a good idea." Mike said with a calm and collected voice.

"And why the hell shouldn't I, you fucking prick?" Oh how I wanted to lash out and hit him.

"Park this fucking boat!" I demanded. I wanted all his attention and not to die in the crash if I did decided to cut his fucking throat. I'd thought about bringing a gun and shooting his ass. Part of me wished I had. A small part was glad I hadn't armed myself.

It was dark and Mike pulled off the highway on a little side road that led to a camping spot by the river some fifteen miles south of town. It was big enough to turn around if no one was camping there. We were lucky, no one was at the site. He stopped, turned off the engine and turned to me in the last twinges of twilight.

I was beyond angry, and no one to talk to. I couldn't talk to my husband. Cindy wouldn't talk to me. I couldn't talk to any of my friends. Mike had disappeared. I was going crazy with a thousand questions and no answers.

"It wouldn't be wise to call the authorities for several reasons." Mike began answering my questions.

"Just give me one good reason why I shouldn't."

I'll give you a dozen he said. "First, think about what it would do to your image. People would think your family was dysfunctional. You would be the talk of the town. Second, it would come out that you and I had an affair. That would bring the wrath of the church down on you. You'd get excommunicated. The Bishop (my husband Jim) would divorce you. I 'd go to jail and my daughter would be without a father. It would bring shame to your daughter who has all ready been hurt by this. And, she would never testify against Lisa or I."

Mike stopped talking and just looked at me waiting for my reply. I knew all of his arguments were true. I couldn't find reasonable words of argument so with tears rolling down my cheeks, I responded.

"You're a fucking asshole!" hoping my words would cut deep.

"I guess I had that coming." Mike said.

"Well maybe you have this coming, too!" I slapped Mike in the face as hard as I could. He just stared at me with no reaction. I slapped him again. It felt good to finally lash out at someone. To do something besides hold my anger at bay. On the third attack he caught my hand, said that was enough and kissed me hard.

He dropped my attacking hand, grabbed my head and held me firm in that kiss. I melted. I cried and I melted. Within seconds I was kissing him back. My extreme anger had transitioned to an uncontrollable wave of sexual desire. I wanted this man, and I wanted him so very bad. I wanted to hate him for what he'd done to my daughter and to me and our family. But I also wanted him to fuck me. I needed him in the worst way.

The kiss of fire and passion never broke. He reached down and grabbed the cheeks of my ass. One in each hand and began vigorously massaging. That served to turn me on even more. I jumped up encircling him with my legs and he started carrying me towards the back of the motor home. He felt so damned good, and so damned right.

He sat me down as we reached the bed. We broke our embrace long enough to pull our clothes off as quickly as we could. Now we were totally nude Our sexual reunion commenced. This was a sexual rite of passage that was ours to experience and enjoy. I'd had make up sex most of my married life, but it was never this intense. Not even close. I had to have him inside me.

There was no foreplay. There was no need for that. My anger and our heated verbal exchange had taken care of that. The wetness was running out of me and down my inner thighs. I needed him in me now and as deeply as he could get. He needed the same thing. He was quickly inside and driving into me as hard and as deeply as possible with all the moans, groans and whispered raunchy phrases that were as naked as we were.

"Fuck me!" I demanded.

"I'm going to do just that. I'll fuck you till you can't stand up!" he announced. And, he proceeded to do just that.

"Oh my God; I'm coming!" I loudly announced as my moans had gone to cries and then to screams. Tears of ecstasy were running down my cheeks. My whole body was shaking uncontrollably as it slammed hard into the wall of blissful climax.

A short time later we lay in each other's arms, covered in sweat and trying to catch our breath.

"You are the most amazing lady." Mike commented, "I have never been with anyone like you."

I couldn't leave it alone. "Does that include my daughter?"

He looked at me for the longest time, then responded, "Yeah, including your daughter."

His comment took me by surprise. I wasn't sure how to deal with it. "Are you going to see her again?" I finally asked.

"I have been seeing her." Mike responded. "And yes, I'm going to be seeing her again."

"You mean you have and are going to continue fucking her?" I asked with raunchy sarcasm and for my own clarification.

"Yes!" Mike responded with no hesitation. "I love your daughter," he announced.

Again, I was caught in a mental whirlpool that was spinning faster than my mind could comprehend. Twirling and twisting and pulling at my mind like a single kernel of popcorn in a whirlwind. He had been with her since this all came to a head. He planned on seeing her. He planned on fucking her, and now he was telling me that he loved her. A married man just announced to me that he was in love with my daughter. What the fuck was happening to me? What was happening to us?

Mike noticed that his words were responsible for my state of confusion and took my moment of vulnerability to establish a new ground rule. "Penny, I think the only way we can put any closure on this whole circumstance is to face it with brutal honesty. I know what I said has upset you, but I want and need to be totally and completely honest with you. So, no more lies, no more games, just the truth no matter how it hurts. That's a promise. That's what you get from me."

"How did this all start?" I asked, wanting an answer to my why.

"Cindy was babysitting for us, and she and Lisa became very close." Mike started. "I had no idea it had turned sexual until the night of my birthday last September. Cindy was babysitting Kaylee while Lisa and I went out for dinner. Lisa had been talking all night about the special surprise she had for me when we got home. S he told me to go into the bedroom and take my clothes off. I thought she was paying Cindy and that Cindy had left.

Lisa came in and tied me down on the bed. Not so upsetting as she and I had done this on a number of times. I thought I was going to have light S&M sex with my wife. She strips part way down for me. She is standing there in a loose black half slip that covered her panties and her garter belt. Her garter belt held up sexy nylon stockings. She still had her strap on pumps while she used a silk scarf to blindfold me. She lit candles and turned music on. I was ready for our special night of adventure."

Mikes description had my attention so I encouraged him to continue.

"We were well into my birthday sex before I discovered that it wasn't my wife giving me a blow job. There was a stranger in our bedroom. Lisa was conducting the sexual adventure with soft words of encouragement and touches. Four hands and two sets of lips were caressing me.

Then I was being straddled and someone lowered themselves down on me. I was all the way in when I heard her moan. That's when I knew. Lisa removed my blindfold and I was staring into Cindy's beautiful face. They both told me happy birthday. Cindy controlled the pace at Lisa's instruction. I was the tool, but it was Lisa helping Cindy with her first sexual intercourse.

Once she was down on me all the way she started a slow up and down to get use to the idea. At one point I raised my hips to help the coupling, but Lisa put her hand on my stomach and told me to stop. All I could do is watch as this beautiful teenage girl used me to fulfill her fantasy.

With Lisa's instruction and encouragement, Cindy came with all the intensity and abandonment of a woman who had been doing this her whole life as opposed to it being her first time."

Mike's description of the event had me mesmerized. I visualized my daughter and her first sexual encounter with a man. Not the teenage boy and playing in back seat of a car down by the lake kind of encounter. No, it was in the bed of a married man with his wife in attendance. I couldn't get my mind around it. It hurt so bad, yet it turned me on. What kind of a crazy woman was I becoming? This whole thing was a nightmare from hell and it was, as it had been for months, driving me crazy.

Mike could see my expressions. I'm not sure what he was readingme. Whether is was hurt, anger, or lust, so he just continued. "I was not wearing protection. I panicked when I realized that I was about to come inside this beautiful young girl. Lisa read my mind and told me not to worry. So, I released inside her and she came with an audible half moan, half cry of joy. She collapsed down onto me and I wrapped my arms around her. She raised her head and kissed me full on the lips. It was obvious that she had just enjoyed her first sexual intercourse with a man."

"I had enjoyed the sex with her, but I was scared shitless. She was underage, and we, Lisa and I had just committed a crime."

"Lisa finally pulled Cindy off me and onto her back next to me She went down on Cindy, eating her for a few minutes, then came up and kissed her. Thus, making her taste my cum mixed with her own. They whispered sweet words back and forth. I was trying to fully comprehend what the hell had just happened. Next thing I knew, Cindy was sucking on me, and Lisa was telling her to enjoy the taste of the mixture of herself and of a man."

"When I was hard again, which didn't take much, Lisa got on and had Cindy straddle my face. Lisa fucked me, they kissed, and I used my mouth on the sweetest teenage pussy a man could have ever known. I didn't mind for one second that I had just minutes earlier cum inside her. It was one of the most erotic things I had ever done in my life."

"So, that's how it all started." Mike concluded.

I realized that I had taken hold of his semi-hard cock. I was stroking him as he related the story of how he and his slut wife fucked my beautiful daughter for the first time. His description had turned me on and I was playing with him. Can you believe it? I can't.

We continued to cuddle and talk and I continued playing with his very lovely cock. I had never been infatuated with the male instrument, but it truly was a beautiful thing. I ran my finger nails up one side a few times around the head, and then down the other. I watched in amazement as it started to grow. In all my married years I had never given Jim's penis, cock in a language us wanton women use, this much attention. I liked looking at it. I liked touching it. I liked watching it react to my touching. I wanted to kiss it, to suck it. And then I realized, I didn't have to ask anyone's permission.

I kissed the head. Touched my tongue to the pee hole, and then took the head into my mouth and sucked in good and hard. I heard Mike moan in pleasure. So, I took as much of him into my mouth as I could. I took it all the way to the back of my throat and then out again. Slowly licking around the head a few times and then back to sucking the head. He moaned again. Oh, how I loved the taste, the smell, the texture of this magnificent organ. Still coated in my own juices, it had a flavor that was nothing short of erotic for me.

"You like that?" I asked.

"Oh, hell yes!."

So I did another round and felt him get even harder. I wanted to finish him off. I also wanted to make love to him again. To have him put this most beautiful thing into me. I was wondering which way to go when Mike tugged at my body indicating that he wanted me to stop sucking him. He wanted to cum with me joining him face to face. I kissed him, letting him savor the taste of himself from my lips.

Then, I once again flashed in my mind that he had done this with his wife and my daughter many times. I was asking myself how I could let a man fuck me that had fucked my own daughter. My answer to myself that I didn't really care. I needed Mike to fuck me again.

With him on his back I straddled him. While holding his lovely cock at the right angle, I lowered myself onto him and took control of our lovemaking. This time was slow and very, very passionate.

"So you and I are having sex, and you're having sex with my daughter." I think that's a bit strange don't you?" I voiced the image that was bouncing around in my head.

"It's very complicated. I'll give you that." He hesitated as if he were trying to find the right words. "Look, I don't know what's going to happen here. It's much more than I can get my mind around. Not sure I even want to try. All I know is I'm taken by you both. I know that someday soon I'll most likely have to make a choice. I'll put that decision point off as long as I can."

"A choice between me and my daughter?" I asked.

"Yes" he answered without hesitation.

"What about Lisa and Kaylee?" I decided I needed to change the subject.

"Lisa and I are getting a divorce. In fact, if all goes well, we'll have it completed in the next couple weeks. Right now Kaylee is with Lisa's mom. We are going for joint custody, so am sure we can work things out."

"How the hell can you let that cheating whore have joint custody of your little girl? She cheated on you and walked away from the marriage. You can't let that little girl be around her lifestyle." I lectured Mike, feeling my anger at him start to build again.

"I know Lisa, and here is the way it will go down. She will get tired of the mommy gig very quickly and I'll end up with Kaylee full time. It will be better this way. I won't have to fight her in the courts. Trust me, I know what I'm doing."

"That little girl is the most important aspect of this whole thing." I continued my lecture. "You just can't let her get hurt, no matter what."

"I couldn't agree more."

"I want you to come with me to Vegas." Mike said.

I didn't even hesitate, "Of course." As if there were a real decision to be made.

"I'm going to pick up Cindy in Laverkin." Mike announced.

Wow! I didn't expect that. What the hell does he want, a threesome with me and my daughter. My anger was rekindled. Actually it was right on the surface. It only took a simple statement like that to get me going again. I was fuming and trying to find an answer.

"She and you have some issues that need to be worked out. This might be a good opportunity for you two to talk."

This guy was beyond belief. He had just fucked me and was now offering to mediate dialog with me and my daughter. My daughter whom he and his slut wife Lisa had seduced. He and his slutty wife were the reason that my daughter and I were at odds and he's offering to help fix our problem? What a fucking nut case! Yet it was true that my daughter and I had exchanged very few civil words since that fateful day back in April.

Are you going to tell her that you fucked me?" I couldn't control my sarcasm.

"I am going to tell her that we made love again.

"You are a real piece of work Mike Langston I can't believe you would even suggest such an arrangement."

The sun finally broke over the horizon after a long night of arguing, passionate sex, talking and very little sleeping. Mike pulled his uncle's RV back up to the highway and turned south towards the State Line. I didn't have a damn thing to wear, except for the clothes I was wearing. Not a thing a girl needs to get by. No makeup, no contact solution, or anything.

Talk about a spur of the moment adventure. But I didn't care. I really didn't care and the music we listened to was taking us to places we had never been before. It was good. I was excited. I was scared. I just couldn't say no to this man.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,560 Followers