Penny's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,561 Followers

Mike returned mumbling under his breath. He stepped into the garage and closed overhead door.

"She saw you coming into the garage, and she was really fishing," he reported. "I told her I was not feeling well and she offered to bring me some chicken soup."

"Nosey old biddy," I grinned.

Mike laughed, "Not to worry, she'll forget about it as long as she doesn't see you leave."

"Do you want me to leave?"

"Hell no, I thought we were going to have all day sex fest. We're just at the intermission."

I had to laugh at his response. He really didn't want me to leave. He was enjoying our sex play as much as I was.

"I've got an idea," he said, "go get on the bed. I'll be there in a minute."

I didn't have to wait long. He came to the bedroom with three jars; peanut butter, grape jelly and honey.

He slowly dripped some honey onto each of my breasts, covering the nipples. Then licked the honey from off my breasts. I've got to say this turned me on like crazy.

"Guess what I want." he said, holding up the other two jars. I want a peanut butter and jelly sandwich!"

From the first jar he scooped up three fingers of creamy peanut butter and applied it to my hairy pussy.

I couldn't help but laugh. "You know how hard that will be to get out?" I asked.

Next he took three fingers of grape jelly and smeared that on top of the peanut butter and all around.

"You're making a mess of me and your sheets." I commented

"You will both wash off. I guarantee it." he informed me.

Then he went to eating the concoction from my pussy ... getting it all over his face; grinding it deeper into the fur of my opening. After almost getting me cleaned he stopped and added more jelly. This time it went into my wet opening.

"I wanted to use ice cream but thought the cold would be too painful."

There was no pain to his exuberant removal of the jelly from inside me. His tongue went deep; probing for the sweet treat. He sucked, licked, and ate for an hour; I went to the top of the mountain at least a dozen times.

"Roll over." he instructed, "Get up on your knees."

Doing so presented my very exposed bottom. Spreading my cheeks, he applied a liberal amount of peanut butter all around my anus. He pushed a finger loaded with the brown stuff past my sphincter and into my rectum. This ass play was also driving me up a wall with erotic feelings I hadn't had in years, if ever.

"Oooohhh. You have nasty brown stuff leaking from your ass!" he informed me with a laugh.

"Is it poop?" He ran his tongue over the opening eating the discharge... "Doesn't taste like it..."

He pushed his tongue deep into my sphincter. He called it rimming and this was another first for me. He had me half laughing, half crying. I had never experienced such feelings. Erotic tingles originated in my core running up my spine. Our laughter was that of school kids ... almost uncontrollable

"My turn," I grabbed the honey and squeezing the sticky sweetness all over his cock and balls. Then I went to work eating the sweet stuff from off his beautiful cock. I sucked and licked till my mouth hurt.

His laughter subsided and went to moans of sheer pleasure. I could tell he was getting close so picked up pace sucking and strokinghis cock in and out of my mouth. That did the trick. He unloaded a huge load that slid into my throat.

Honey and cum; he tasted so good.

We didn't cuddle too long to savor the moment because I had to pee in the worst way. I excused myself to use the bathroom. I had just settled on the seat to start the relief process when he came in and knelt, spread my knees, and told me to go ahead and pee. In all my married years I had never had my husband do something like this. I was embarrassed, but I let go and peed while he watched.

Unexpectedly he put his hand down in my stream splashing my urine onto my thighs and up his arm. I was so shocked I couldn't say a thing. With my mouth wide in shock I just finished the task. He rubbed his now wet hand across my bush; my peanut butter and jelly covered bush. I had never been so wet and messy.

His nasty and erotic action caused me to do one of my own. I pulled his hand from between my legs, brought it to my mouth and licked at the wet mess. Just enough to acknowledge what he/we had done to let him know it was erotically OK.

Mike in turn licked my pee and PB&J covered mess from his own palm. This further sealed the moment between us. Our pee play experience.

He quickly jumped up, announced that it was his turn, and aimed his penis between my legs. Before I could react, he let his stream go and began peeing into the toilet between my wide spread legs. Little boy that he was, he let his stream stray and pee hit my exposed bush.

I screamed something like, "You're peeing on me, God damn you!" Demanding that he stop. He didn't and I was more wet than before. I was cussing him, telling him what a nasty, filthy man he was to do that to me.

He seemed to be ignoring me; he turned and started the shower. Then he pulled me up off the toilet. I was still swearing at his gross and nasty action. He kissed me; stopping my complaining in mid-sentence. Yet, another very memorable sexual moment.

We enjoyed yet another shower. This one involved a lot of attention to remove the sweet treats from the black hair of my bush and from my bum. We laughed and laughed as I continued to cuss him for his nasty toilet habits. Warning him to never, ever to do that again. I tried to be mad, but I wasn't.

"You know what a golden shower is?" he asked, then described it for me. I hadn't heard of it before and now I had experienced one. He told me I could check it off my erotic sex play list. I never knew such a scenario was ever on any list.

We stripped down the bed and took the sheets and towels to the laundry room. We talked about our adventure and the nasty things we had just done. I told him it was surprising and erotic that I had done things with him I hadn't done in the nearly 20 years of marriage with my husband. Wandering through house together naked was fun, natural, and so erotic.

I told him that Cindy really was worried about him, sad about the situation and missed Kaylee. He commented that he liked Cindy a lot. He had enjoyed having her babysit over the past year.

"Do you think Lisa will return?" I asked. He just shrugged and went from joyful to sober. His mood changed like flipping a light switch. I tried to get him to talk about it, but he went cold and avoided the subject.

Back in his bedroom I picked up his phone as it chimed with an incoming message. Text from "Chips". "Where the hell are you and why won't you talk to me?"

I was going to review his other messages when he came in. I knew "Chips" wasn't his wife. I handed him the phone and said "You have an urgent text message from Chips."

The color drained from his face. He was obviously upset at my comment or the message. He grabbed the phone and threw it into the night stand drawer; his anger showing.

"Aren't you going to answer her?" I asked.

He glared at me and said, "NO!"

"Who is Chips?"

"No one special."

"She must be special, she has her own nickname and everything."

"I guess our play date is over," he said. His anger and frustration showing big time.

"No, No it's none of my business."

"That's right it's none of your business!" he agreed.

I concluded he had lied to me. He did in fact have a girl friend. He was having an affair. I got up and headed for bathroom to get dressed with every intention of leaving.

"Where are you going?"

"Home. It's obvious the mood is broken. I no longer feel welcome."

"You can't come into my house, climb in my shower, fuck me and expect me to put my world on hold."

"You're right, but you don't have to lie to me. Just tell me the truth. You have a girl friend. I don't need to know who she is. Hell, I don't want to know (I lied). Just treat me with some respect."

"It's complicated."

"I'll bet it is." I continued towards the door.

"Get your ass back here!" he demanded.

"Why should I?"

"Because I have something to show you."

"What?"

He pulls a long box out from under the bed. "It's Lisa's toy box. Come look."

It was obvious he didn't want me to leave. He wanted to return to our play and forget the Chips situation ... and our testy discussion.

Lisa's toy box was full of various sexual toys; most of which I'd never seen before in my sheltered life. Just goes to show you think you know someone, but you can never be sure. I would never have pictured Lisa or Mike using such devices.

The box contained several vibrators and dildo's, including one very large black one. There were several bottles and tubes of sweetened lubes and oils, and several videos. I noticed what I thought must be a butt plug and a strap on dildo (didn't know what they were at time). There was also a short whip or riding crop.

Just seeing these things set my mind to racing; fantasies of Mike and Lisa popping like pop corn. Mike picked up a velvet bag, and undid the draw string shaking out two metal balls about 2 inches in diameter.

"Ever seen these?" He asked.

I shook my head no.

"They are ben-wa balls?"

"What?"

"Ben-wa balls." and he explained their use. "Want to try them?"

"I don't think so. These are Lisa's. I'm Thinking these are used and not sure I want to follow your wife."

"I've got an idea." he said, while retrieving a wrapped gift from deep within their closet.Open it he said handing me the box

"What's this?" "

"Originally a gift for Lisa, but now, I'm giving it to you. I assure you it's new." He must been reading my mind. My fetish about not using others personal stuff.

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely, she's never coming back and will never know."

The gift contained a very sexy outfit in the most luscious royal blue color. It was a sexy silky slip top with thin spaghetti straps and the bottoms were tap pants

"Put it on." he encouraged.

If fit well. I liked it. A gift from my lover.

"You look so sexy." Mike stated.

I looked at myself in the dresser mirror and had to agree. "It's beautiful and feels so sexy."

"Sit down and spread your legs." Mike instructed.

He started kissing me and moved his hand to my crotch. He ran his fingers inside the loose leg of the blue panties and began caressing my sex. He soon found my opening and wetness. I was dripping.

"Lean back." he said. and as I did he gently inserted one of the Ben-wa balls into my wetness.

I gasped at his action and he again told me to relax as he put the second one deep in my vagina

"Now take a short walk."

I had to keep the muscles of my vagina clinched to keep them from falling out as I walked across the room. I was surprised at how heavy they were. The balls rubbed together giving me a very intense sexual feeling.

"Oh my!"

"Wear them home," he said, "and with that outfit your husband will get a real surprise tonight."

"I don't think so."

"Why not?"

"Cause you have fucked me silly already today, and I doubt I'll be able to walk, much less have good old missionary sex."

Mike laughed. "You could try this one." he said, opening a small wooden box.

"What is it?"

"A remote controlled vibrating egg." He showed me egg and remote and described how it worked. I couldn't believe it."

"Lisa actually wore this around?"

"She wore this to a Relief Society social once. Told me she had an orgasm sitting at a table with you."

"You're shitting me?"

"Nope. That's what she told me."

Viewing the toys and the sexual dialog was so arousing. Something I had wanted in my marriage. But after 20 years my husband and I had never done anything like this with each other. I wondered what it was I had truly been missing. Did married people really do this sort of thing, or was it reserved for lovers?

I had done more in a few hours with this lover ... my only lover ... than I had ever done before. I really can't describe the feeling, the excitement, the sexual tingling this situation was causing. I was enjoying it so much I never wanted it to stop.

"What are the video's?" There were several in the box.

"Mostly blond housewives with well endowed black men."

He picked up one, inserted into video player and turned on the TV. What came on was just that, a well endowed black man screwing the hell out of a white woman. The action was getting me hot. I stretched out on the bed on my stomach to watch. My very first x-rated video!

Mike watched with me for a few minutes and started playing with my ass ... tickling and caressing. Oh my what a turn on! I turned over and looked into his eyes. Sadness was etched deep in his face.

"You want to talk about it? I asked.

He shook his head, "no".

"From the looks of things you and Lisa had a pretty kinky sex life."

"Too kinky." was his response.

"I mean, really? Butt plugs and strap-on dildo's and whips? Did she use them on you?"

"Yeah, and others ... "

The very thought of the instruments was enough to make me blush. But, when he said "others" he picked up the short leather whip.

"Want me to spank your ass," he teased.

"No way!"

"Turn over!" he demanded in a stern and controlling voice. I obeyed.

"Just going to give you one to let you know what this is all about."

He hit me once across my upper thigh just below my butt cheeks. It made a scream from the pain because it hurt like hell. I turned immediately and jerked the instrument from his hand.

"That's enough of that!" I announced.

He laughed and called me a light weight. I studied his face; trying to read his sadness.

"Tell me what happened, Mike, please".

He stared at me for longest time as he softly caressed my breast and nipple through the silky material. He must have decided he needed to release the pain. He began telling me his and Lisa's story.

"Lisa was always very sexual and aggressive. She wanted and was willing to try anything. I liked that in her. She was Molly Mormon mom 90% of time. A tiger in bed ready and willing for anything the other 10%. She was repressed as a child with very strict parents. She wanted to let loose, and so did I."

Mike continued, "We did a lot of fantasy role playing and pillow talk. We talked about threesomes and group sex and lots of other kinky things. Hell, we even talked about swapping with you and Bishop (Mike's nickname for my husband)."

"She talked about swinging with me?"

"Yes! Said she wanted to tie me up and make me watch you and her making love."

"Oh my!" The very thought of it was such a turn on. All the time Mike kept touching my breasts, lightly pinching my nipples, softly rubbing my stomach.

"Everything was great for longest time," he continued; "We slowed down during the last half of her pregnancy and until Kaylee was about a year old. She wanted back into the sexual fantasy thing, but very quickly it became more intense and kinky than before."

Mike took a deep breath and continued. "About a year ago she started spending more time on the internet. Admittedly she was chatting in sexually oriented chat rooms. She had this fantasy of doing it with a black man. I thought it was just more sex play and no harm chasing a few fantasies. Then she comes home from a trip to Vegas with video's and the whip, butt plug, strap on, etc."

Mike went on and I didn't want him to stop. "Most of her role playing fantasies involving me being tied up and her fucking a black man. We'd role play them and she'd get so incredibly kinky. One night she dresses in garters, stockings, heels, and makes me take my clothes off. She ties me in a chair and puts a gag in my mouth and a blindfold over my eyes. She gets on the internet with some guy. Then she turns on a web-cam showing him what she's wearing and her wimp husband all tied up."

"Have you ever heard of a site called Skype?"

I had to admit that I had not.

"Anyway, I can hear him talk rough and dirty to her. Tells her she's his slut slave. Her black lover starts to orchestrate a sex session. He tells her what to do and she does it while he watches. She sucked me to get me hard, then whipped my ass. She used the strap-on on me. She shows him her tits and pussy. I know from the dialog that this wasn't their first time doing this. She's had video sex with him before!"

Mike related how sexually excited she got doing this and admitted it turned him on as well. He stated that he tried to talk to her about faithfulness and consequences of cheating, but she said he had nothing to worry about.

"We did several sessions with this black master in the weeks that followed. It was exciting for us both. It bothered me plenty, but could see how happy it made her, so Idecided to play along. I should have stopped it then and there, but I didn't."

Mike stopped and put his head down. I was beginning to think he wasn't going to say any more. After what seemed like forever he lookrd back at me a started to speak again.

"Then I come home one day to find a note that she's gone to visit her mother, but I knew better. She dropped Kaylee off at her mother's, but then she went into Salt Lake for three days. She came home for a week and I tried to talk to her about it, but she was cold and mean to me."

"A week later she was gone. Kaylee is with her grandmother, and Lisa is off with her lover. Has been for the past two weeks. I've talked to her a couple times, begged her to come home, but I don't think she's coming back."

Mike's story has touched my heart. How could Lisa do this to him? I couldn't believe they were really into such a sexual twist. Just goes to show you can't tell anything about anyone from their Sunday appearance.

I felt so sorry for him and I told him so. I asked how I could help him.

He couldn't think of anything to say so I just held him close, letting him know I was there for him. My affection seemed to calm him and make him feel good. Finally I broke the long, long silence by asking him if he liked fucking an older woman

"You are the best thing that had happened to him in many, many months. Yes, he said, I really do like fucking you."

"Do you want to fuck me again?" I asked. I sure was ready if he was. I wanted his cock in me again.

He lay back on the bed and pulled me astride him. He was hard and ready. I was soaked and willing. I lifted up and lowered myself slowly onto his hardness.

What a delicious feeling to have him slowly enter me all the way. I was in control and I started slow but soon raising and lowering myself, taking his nice long cock into me. I was rapidly approaching a tremendous orgasm. All the while he was holding onto my breasts ... massaging them with vigor as I set the pace for the finish line. We crossed it together. What an erotic feeling. I collapsed onto him, sweating and breathing hard.

"That was delicious I told him."

He breathlessly replied, "That it was the best screwing I've ever had."

Mike had mentioned "others" when he was talking about the sex toys. I asked him to clarify if others meant the black guy from Lisa's chat. He stalled, looked at me with a long forlorn gaze, then shook his head in the affirmative.

Something told me he was lying through his teeth, but I let it go.

Later I was looking out his living room window on my way back from the kitchen for a drink of water when I noticed my SUV passing by the house very slowly. Cindy was casing Mike's house! That's when I noticed the time. It was nearly five o'clock in the afternoon. I'd spent all day with Mike.

I hurriedly informed Mike that I needed to go. I found my clothes and started getting dressed. Mike stopped me and pulled me to the bed. He kissed me, which led us to doing it one more time.

I dressed to leave smelling like sex with a load of his cum leaking into the crotch of my jogging attire.

How do I get out of here without Mrs. Olsen, or my daughter, or someone else seeing me?

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,561 Followers