Penny's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,561 Followers

I got into Mikes truck parked in the garage and hunkered down. He drove me out of his garage and down the street. He stopped behind the church to let me out.

I gave him a sexy kiss and told him I had enjoyed our day and wanted to do it again soon. He promised me we would get together again soon.

I jogged home a block and a half away as Mike headed in the opposite direction. I was confident no one saw us.

"Where have you been all day long?" my husband asked.

I mumbled some weak excuse about Elizabeth.

He just looked at me like he didn't believe a word I was saying. He shrugged his shoulders and went to his work shop.

I was in the kitchen, trying to pull my thoughts together and decide on something for my family to eat. Cindy came in and just stared at me with more hatred in her eyes than I can describe.

"I hate you!" she said with tears rolling down her cheeks. "You're a whore and I hate you!"

Never had my daughter or anyone else ever said such a mean and hateful thing to me. I just stared back at her with tears in my eyes and Mike's cum dripping down my thighs. Cindy spun and left the room and I continued on in a trace, knowing I somehow needed to talk with her.

Later, after a supper without Cindy, I went to her room to see if she had calmed down. She wouldn't look at me, still crying she just turned towards the wall. After numerous attempts and coaxing my beautiful Cindy turned with hurt and vengeance in her eyes.

"You fucked him didn't you?"

"Watch your language young lady. I don't have a clue what you're talking about."

"You were with Mike all day today and you had sex with him."

How the hell could she possibly know what Mike and I had been up to? I lied that I had spent day with Elizabeth, helping her get ready for her daughter's birthday.

"Mom, I talked to Beth twice today. She says she hadn't seen you since jogging early this morning."

Caught in my lies! I hadn't confirmed an alibi. I decided to confess, but not really. Just to solicit her help in keeping knowledge from her father.

"OK, you're right, I was at Mike's talking to him about Lisa leaving him. Please, don't tell your dad."

"You spent all day talking to him? Ha ... sorry but I don't buy it!"

"Well, it's the truth."

"It must have been real engaging talk. He wouldn't return my calls ..."

She had just slipped up. It suddenly dawned on me that my daughter was "Chips". My daughter, his baby sitter, was his secret lover.

I didn't have a clue that was going on. This caught me like a punch in the stomach. Not only was my daughter sexually active, she was having a full blown affair with a married man. How the hell could this be happening?

What was I going to do?

How was I ever going to get this mess straightened out?

To be continued ...

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,561 Followers