Penny's Surprise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,357 Followers

I heard the men talking, I heard Bud's voice say "Yea, most don't get that way until they have been three to four months. Can you imagine what she is going to be like in a week let alone three months? Something tells me, we have a nymphomaniac on our hands, and she will be the one to wear us out. One guy yelled, "Hey Bud, you better change the schedule around or we'll never keep her satisfied. Shit, I want to fuck her so bad, I'm going to go nuts myself"

I heard this and Part of me was terrified, the other part of me was smiling inside of myself. Was I hearing correct? Do they feel I may get the better of them? Jimmy brought me back to reality with his lifting me up and stuffing two $500.00 bills in my front pocket.

He kissed me gently on the cheek and said, "I'll be back on my break, I need some more of that" I turned and walked to the kitchen. As I walked I found myself not wanting to wait till his break; I would have loved it if he had decided to just fuck me one more time. Or maybe the third guy I had to fuck would show up. I was no longer thinking of these guys as bastards. They where just nasty filthy men, I kept dwelling on that feeling Jimmy gave me. And the feelings I received last night at the kitchen sink. I took out the mixture for pancakes and started the batter. As I stood there, I felt the sperm on the inside of my thighs. My clit was throbbing and my hole felt empty. My mind was not on cooking, it was not on escape, I did not think how I was going to make these assholes pay. I kept thinking of the pleasure I had received and how I desired more, much, much more.

Cooking dressed the way I was is not the easiest thing to do. And I could smell myself. I reeked of the smell of sperm. It did not take long before the stuff on the sides of my legs crusted and fell away, but the wetness from my own pussy was driving me crazy. I think every man there came up to me and kissed the back of my neck. After each kiss the man would say, "good morning, hope you slept well, or that I looked good enough to eat for breakfast" each one would cop a feel of my breast, or butt. I am sure they all thought they where teasing me, I did not want any of them to know it was working. I fought many times from leaning back into one of their open arms and resting there wanting him to rub my clit or to finger me, or to do what they did last night, to fuck me.

I remembered last my mystery man early this morning and then last night. I found myself relishing the feeling that they all gave me as they fucked my Butt. Sure I did not climax to speak of, however I have to admit that I did loved the feeling each cock gave me. I don't know if it was the dirtiness of it all, or if it was because we where keeping it a mass secret from Bud, or the pure simple fact that it felt so good feeling the hard cock sliding in and out of me. I set up a buffet for the morning meal, and went to the bathroom too wipe off the crust from the side of my inner thighs. I sat took a washcloth wet it and wiped the thighs. I sat down on the stool and for the first time let my mind and eyes room, I saw that next to me was a hole in the wall about the 14-18" in diameter. I bent down a little and looked to see what was on the other side. It was the men's day room bathroom. I could see all the way inside on the right was 4 urinals and on the left where the stall's with doors on them.

I thought it very strange that my predecessor would desire to sit here and watch the men in the bathroom. I then realized that maybe it was there so they could look through and watch me. "My God will I have no privacy!" my mind screamed. I urinated and wiped myself, when I did I expected to be very sore. I wasn't, I find that I was very, very sensitive to the touch. I looked through the hole and saw no one. I decided to see if I could get rid of this feeling, this desire that they some how awoke in me. I just had to relieve the pressure that had built up in me from the poor fucking that the second guy gave me (funny, I did not get his name) That along with all that kissing, fantasizing and touching, I was well worked up. It did not take long; I climaxed in just a few minutes. I could not believe how wet I was between my legs. I could not help but wonder if it was me or if it was all the sperm in me slowly leaking out. What ever it was, I did decide that I sure did like the feeling.

As I finished cleaning the kitchen it was 7:40. My next meal was to be fixed by 11:45. I had to clean, make bed, do laundry dust and everything else that goes with the job I signed up for. I walked in the day room and the TV was on, I did not pay any attention to it at first. I started to clean up, dust and straighten things. These guys were sick perverts. There where the most sick magazines all over the dayroom. Filthy nasty pocket sex books. I started to flip through them to see just how sick they where and what it was that men looked at and read. I then realized why they where always in a state of sexual desire. I wanted to get my work done in the day room before I moved into the 15 two man rooms. I put down the things I was looking at. I heard a woman's voice begging to be fucked. I looked up at the TV and saw a woman on her back, a guy was fucking her, and she was sucking another guy between her cries of lust. I saw it was the day room. And the table she was on was the table I had just dusted. I saw men everywhere, she was holding a cock in each hand and the guy between her legs was ramming her so hard her whole body moved.

I looked around to see if I was alone. I surly did not want any of these guys to know I would watch something like this. I saw no one and sat on the edge of the coffee table. I was curious as just how many guys were going to fuck her and could not but wonder if these guys where expecting the same from me. I watched and could not believe any woman could do the things she was doing.

VOTE Feel free to write me.

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,357 Followers
12