Pens

Story Info
If you can, I can.
10.7k words
3.52
51.6k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

{Just doing something a little different here, with chapters not exactly in progression. Hope some like the style, I am having a dab of fun writing it. For those of you who don't like wives or husbands doing some horsing around, be warned.}

+++

"What is that?" Donna asked Gene as he sat there opening a package the UPS man had delivered. She had a laundry basket in her hands, his bad luck that she came in at that exact moment.

"Just some ink pens." He told her lamely. This part he hadn't really thought out. Of course if she saw the parcel she would ask.

"Ink pens? You bought ink pens? Why? We must have dozens of them in the drawer?" She asked.

"These are...uhh...decorative, you know. Good ones? I can use them for work." Gene told her.

"Oh." Donna looked at Gene strangely, shrugged and went into the laundry room.

Gene finished opening the package, they did look pretty nice.

Of course, each one had a tiny hidden camera inside, along with audio. He had purchased a half dozen of them after reading the reviews.

After all, they were dirt cheap, and Gene had read those reviews. Those were not very good, more than half of the comments were that the things were junk and didn't work, but half of them said they worked just fine.

He had bought the ones that claimed a high resolution, 720 something, whatever that meant. The one company was top rated, so Gene figured that was his best shot.

They were all black with gold colored trim, he found a piece of paper and tried one. It did write, so that was something.

Then he went into the bedroom to try the camera, he knew Donna was busy because the washing machine started again, so she would be loading the dryer.

The first one fell apart in his hands, the little button he pushed slipped and that was it. The reviews had mentioned to be careful about that.

Gene picked up another one, tried that one and took some video around the empty bedroom. Quickly going to his laptop, he plugged it in. The video was surprisingly good, not great but it would do the job.

Donna called out that she was going to fix dinner, that gave him time to check the others.

By the time he was finished messing around, Donna called that dinner was ready. She never mentioned his purchase during dinner, he had a half dozen answers ready but it never came up.

+++

It probably was a stupid plan, but the idea had been in Gene's thoughts ever since he stumbled across the ads online. The idea would never have crossed his mind otherwise, he was actually looking for a cheap camera system to put outside since he suspected someone was swiping gas out of his truck.

The truck was an old antique Ford, it had the big 300 cubic inch inline six cylinder and mileage was best described as terrible, so it was hard to tell.

But it used to get almost 14 miles per gallon and suddenly it was less than 10. The old thing ran OK, so he really didn't think it was in need of a tuneup.

That is how he stumbled across the ads for the silly little hidden cameras.

"Spy pen!" The ad read, and the nutty idea popped right into Gene's head.

+++

His wife Donna got a massage twice a month, her first therapist Carl was an older guy nearly sixty so Gene was sure nothing would be going on.

In fact, that never even crossed his mind since he himself had worked as a therapist years before. It was just a massage, for health and the man was licensed by the State.

Both he and Donna loved massages, but with two kids growing up, and all of the trappings of daily life, things like that had been a rare event.

Of course Gene also worked on her sometimes so his old table got used, those times ended up with them doing more playing than massaging though.

Donna enjoyed the different touch and Gene didn't mind, they helped with circulation and health.

Besides, Gene did get his own massages, he loved those, always had since way back in college when he took those classes himself.

The woman that came by the house to work with Gene recently was named Julie, she was about 30 or so and perhaps 160 pounds. On the plain side, Julie was very nice and pleasant. She always wore what looked like a nurse's outfit, and her work was wonderful.

For some reason Gene really liked Julie, her sense of humor was wonderful and those sessions with her were always great fun.

No messing around though, she was not all that cautious with the drapes but never once had she done anything he considered out of line. Sure, Gene did erect partially sometimes but that was rare, and it only happened when Julie was rubbing his fanny through the sheet or when she worked out his belly.

He really liked it when she used both hands to grip his butt cheek, one hand on top of the drape, the other underneath on his bare flesh. Working her fingers as she did that, it felt very sensual.

A few times her hands did bump Gene's privates, but those always appeared accidental.

His reactions got a giggle out of her, but that was it.

Her hands did come up the back of his thighs all the way to the curve of his butt, then slid over to the outside. Gene was sure that she probably did get a peek at his testicles from time to time, no big deal there and he was not bashful about that.

It felt sexy yet innocent in a way, delightful.

+++

Back when he was in class himself, there had been a few small incidents of exposure, but most of the time there was none at all that was blatant, except for one young woman that just peeled off her clothes and hopped up on the table.

She did that every single time. Their instructor suggested to her that she should undress behind the drape, but she just shrugged. The young woman was a bit of a hippie type, sort of a free spirit.

Gene actually got so used to that he nearly didn't even notice. The rest of the classmates were far more demure, but of course there were glimpses of all of them at one time or another.

A person develops a certain familiarity, a trust of a kind over time with their therapist.

Massage is a personal thing, touch has an intimacy to it and there is no avoiding that.

It was like that with Julie, comfortable and good, relaxing. She had never done anything out of line at all, and Gene never asked, of course. There was the big hug after each session, Julie always mashed herself right to Gene, and he could feel her big breasts on his chest when she did that.

+++

Since the kids were now grown and off to their own things, Gene and Donna had set up the spare room for getting the massages. That was neat, they could have someone come right to the house, then sit back and relax after. His old table that he had stored in the attic was still in good shape, even when he was younger it had seen little use.

Donna even dug out her sewing machine and made some new drapes, the lower ones she installed stretchy material so they would grip the table and not slip around.

So for around six months that became a ritual they both looked forward to, Carl came by one week and Julie the next. Donna even tried Julie a couple of times, but suggested she preferred Carl's much stronger type of work. Gene liked the lighter, sort of Lomi Lomi with Swedish mixed style that Julie had.

So they settled into Carl working with Donna, and Julie working with Gene, and by switching every other week the sessions were in their budget.

They laughed together about it, when Gene mentioned that they were splurging their kid's inheritance on themselves.

+++

Then the older man moved away, so Donna found a new therapist after having Julie work on her a couple of more times. Donna still liked a stronger touch and while Julie was good, it wasn't the same. Gene understood that also, he preferred a female masseuse himself.

She found the man on an advertiser from down at the spa she went to once a week. She noticed the flyer because earlier Carl had suggested the man as a possible replacement.

This one was much younger, well built, a very good looking guy named Mark.

Gene was mildly surprised when he met Mark for the first time, he was very solid looking, attractive and in great shape.

Still, just a massage therapist, but it did make Gene think. That was weird by itself, Gene had never even had thoughts like that before but the guy really was a good looking fellow.

And Donna would be nude under a thin sheet, his hands all over her?

With the youngest boy now off to college, the older one serving in the Navy, Gene found himself sitting in the living room with the TV set or the newspaper during Donna's sessions.

Perhaps it was that, the sudden quiet, the boredom? It did pop into his head to wonder just how much of his wife Donna that Mark got to see when they were in the spare room.

Thinking of how Julie touched him during the sessions, he wondered if Donna felt the same way, if that Mark fellow ever took any liberties?

Silly, of course. But it was in his thoughts. Those thoughts began to grow.

Why did the guy have to be such a hunk? It bothered him, he was sure he was being silly but still?

It bothered him.

+++

Years before Gene had felt a small pang of jealousy, they had gone to a dance and a young man came up and politely asked Gene if he could dance with Donna. He told the man it was up to her, and then he spotted the expression of pleasure on Donna's face.

Expecting her to politely refuse, she didn't and stood up, to Gene's chagrin.

That was just a dance, he did notice Donna appeared to be enjoying it though. It was the first time he had ever seen her dance with someone else other than friends they both knew well.

There was nothing out of line at all, it was just a dance, a slow one, but watching her held lightly in the man's arms caused Gene's face to flush. The next tune was faster and they stayed on the dance floor, the man was twirling her around and Donna was laughing with pleasure. When that tune ended, they stood for a moment, the man held both of Donna's hands in hers, saying something. Then she glanced over at Gene, shaking her head to the man she came back to their table.

"What did that guy say there at the last?" Gene asked her, unable to not ask.

"Oh, he just said I was fun to dance with and he wanted to dance the next one too." She said.

Gene noticed the man looking their way several times after that, so he reached out and held Donna's hand, a simple gesture to stake his claim.

There was another mild flash of jealousy when Donna mentioned how handsome the young man was on their way home that night.

She obviously had a clear reaction, of course all females enjoy being noticed by a good looking male, that is simply human nature.

But over the years, Donna had never given him any reason at all to be concerned, she was a good and faithful housewife.

Gene had let that one brief incident slide, it meant nothing.

+++

Gene could have simply asked her about her massage sessions with this new fellow, she would tell him. But he already was fairly sure of what her answer would be and he felt that he would be embarrassed to ask.

That by itself was silly, after all, they were married and communication should have been an easy thing.

There was nothing going on, nothing at all, he was sure of it yet asking would bring up the subject, make him appear jealous.

So those thoughts began to pile up. Not knowing what was happening in there during Donna's sessions was bugging him. He tried to just pass that off, not think about it, he really did.

But the thoughts did not go away. Wanting to know was making Gene a little crazy.

Mark really was a good looking specimen of a man, and Donna appeared to be very pleased after her sessions with him.

Which did not help his thoughts one bit.

There was something Gene knew very well. When Donna was happy, she hummed to herself when she was in the shower.

Now, after her sessions with Mark, she hummed to herself in the shower while washing off the lotions, without fail.

+++

Way back before he and Donna met, Gene had gone to classes, with plans to earn a living doing massage work, personal training. The dream was one day to have a spa of his own.

Or working on a cruise ship maybe, being self employed? The ads for the classes sounded great!

Work when you want to, don't when you don't feel like it?

The real world was nothing at all like the ads.

It got so that he cringed when it was a male voice on the line. Male to female calls were running 20 to one and many of the men made it clear quickly that they were looking for more than a healthy massage. The few women who did call were mostly matronly housewife types, that was fine but there just was not enough of them.

So it never really panned out, he had gotten up to a half dozen clients per week but that was it. That barely covered his rent. He did enjoy working on the few women much more, their bodies were softer, hairless.

He would have been very happy to earn his living working on just females, but of course that was impossible.

Finally he was forced to take a job in an office. While that was OK, and helped with finances, the dream remained. Hot tubs, sauna, massage rooms, everything one could think of to pamper people? That was still his dream, but he had no choice other than to go to work in a regular job.

The good part about his attempt at making it in the profession was meeting Donna, the first time was on his table for a massage. She had responded to his $20 per hour introductory special he advertised as almost a last gasp.

Expecting another housewife type, he was surprised when the slender young woman knocked at his door.

She was easily his very best looking client, so Gene did everything he could to make her comfortable. She then came once a week, regular as clockwork at first.

Donna rode a bike, rain or shine, six miles to the school and six miles home. Easy going down the hill, hard work headed back up.

Barely 22, she wore her sandy blond hair short, and her body felt amazing! Donna was the first female that affected him except for that one from his earlier classes that was unconcerned about nudity.

He was completely aware of her nakedness underneath the thin drapes he used. Gene was careful though, he did his work the best he knew how, not once had he ever crossed any lines with a client.

Donna then slipped to a twice per month regular, explaining that her job in a department store didn't pay much.

Gene reduced his prices to help her with the cost since she was still in college. The money didn't even matter by then, he already had found the full time office job so doing massages was just a sometimes thing.

Two massages for the price of one was affordable, Donna went back to every week. Gene didn't mind at all, he had lots of spare time.

Plus she was so very attractive, and the length of the sessions increased to sometimes two full hours.

Donna's legs were amazing, since she rode her bike everywhere. Lying there on her tummy, he could see the sides of her nice breasts but he never touched her there. When she lay on her back, the thin drape covering her upper body, he could make out the bumps where her nipples were.

He never bared her breasts, instead placing a small folded towel over them and sliding the drape out carefully. A couple of times she did giggle softly, Gene was aware that sliding the drape over her bare nipples was likely stimulating.

Other than that, there was no sign during the first dozen sessions with her.

She also wanted him to work on her upper thighs and hips, so Gene did, being careful to tug the drape securely to protect her modesty. He always rolled the far edge of the drape, then slid it underneath her upper leg and outwards, forming a simple loin cloth.

Working on her was fun, exciting. Often, after she had left for the day, Gene retreated to his bathroom to relieve himself.

Gene really liked her, they talked about everything a person could imagine during the sessions, and he wanted her to keep coming.

It became the high point of his week, but even though he would have loved to ask her out, there was that therapist-client relationship, and it gave him pause.

+++

Then one day she showed up with a limp, he asked and she told him she must have pulled a muscle riding her bike.

During that session, he could feel where the trouble was, there is one major muscle called a Psoas. Resting deep in the body, it is often the source of back pains, hip discomfort, even upper leg concerns.

That muscle begins at the 12th rib, runs down into the pelvis, and on down the inner thigh.

People who rode bikes regularly built up tension in those areas, it was something he had learned in class. He knew it was a major source of pain in the low back and hips, and in the pelvis.

Helping with that also meant working in an area of the body that was normally off limits unless a person was very comfortable with the therapist.

Gene did mention what he thought was the source of her discomfort.

"That is a very personal area, Donna. Perhaps I should leave that alone, have you see a physician?" He suggested.

"Oh, please? I trust you, Gene. It really does hurt. I just can't afford a Doctor." Donna nearly pleaded with him.

So Gene had gone ahead with the procedure. He used the method he had learned in school, using his hand in a fist, the fingers folded and turned upwards. This allowed him to press on the lower abdomen while using the front of his fingers. With a gentle lifting motion of his fingers, right in the soft portion of tissue alongside her pubic mound, while rocking her thigh gently as she lay there on her tummy caused the muscle to relax, then release.

He could feel that when it happened.

He used a small rolled towel to elevate her hips, carefully draping between her buttocks. With her buttocks bare, he could move his other hand back and forth, gently rocking until he felt her body fully relax.

Once the muscle relaxed, the source of tension and pain would usually be gone.

Now of course he could see her bare fanny, and a couple of times he got a glimpse of the pubic hair between her legs. He ran his free hand upwards, working the flesh of her fanny and back downwards.

The towel shifted slightly due to his rocking the back of her thigh, creating a small gap. Gene could see a portion of her vagina, he should have quickly covered her but he didn't. His hand slid inside the cleft of her fanny briefly, almost with a mind of it's own, he cradled the firm flesh and tugged for an instant, baring her even more.

She was so beautiful there, then he caught himself before he went any further. Taking a deliberate look at her privates was too much, touching her there he did not dare to even attempt.

Donna let out a soft involuntary moan.

He hadn't actually touched her privates but he needed to be very close, there just was no other way to accomplish the release of the muscle. Still, taking a look at her most personal spot shamed Gene somewhat, he quickly adjusted the sheet to cover her.

Glancing over at her face, he saw her eyes were closed, she had a soft smile, almost dreamy.

He continued the gentle rocking, felt her body soften as the muscle relaxed and lengthened. Knowing that felt good to her, he continued after the muscle had tripped.

It didn't take very much of that and Donna climaxed, that was completely obvious when it happened suddenly. He could feel the contractions in his hand that was folded underneath her.

It was a surprise, that it might happen had been suggested briefly in class but this was the first time it had ever happened with anyone he was working on.

"Just stop what you are doing and move on, reactions in the body are perfectly normal and each client might react differently." That was all that was mentioned about it in class.

So Gene stopped what he was doing instantly, he didn't wish to upset her. Donna was aware that he knew, she blushed profusely, paid him after the session and left, not saying much.

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers