Pent-Up Release Ch. 02: Bottled Tension

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled when I heard her soft intake of breath, but I wasn't going to give it to her that easily. I left kisses up and down her legs, running my hands all around her wet center without actually touching it. It felt amazing when she started squirming under me, silently pleading with me to hurry up. Opening her legs a little wider, I let a finger push in and out of her outer lips.

She bucked against my finger. She was so wet. She smelled so sweet. I added another finger and went a little deeper. Her moans were music to my ears. Removing my fingers, I entered her with my tongue. Damn...she tastes even better than she smells. I lapped up her juices, pleased to see her so close to her climax. Stepping out of my boxers, I took my throbbing dick into my hand and stroked it slowly as her sweet nectar filled my mouth.

Withdrawing my tongue and placing a soft kiss on her wet and ready pussy, I placed myself between her legs and rubbed my large cock against her. Her hair covered her face as her breathing became sharp and irregular, waiting for me to enter her.

It was agonizing to have my dick so close to her and yet not enter her, but I wouldn't give in. Moving so that I was lying over her again, I boosted her up higher onto my bed. Her legs instinctively wrapped around my waist as her arms wrapped around my neck. Her pussy rubbed against me and I felt myself on the verge of pre-cum. I kissed her completely on her lips, letting her taste herself. As she began working on sucking my bottom lip, I allowed my tip to slide in between her swollen, outer lips.

She paused as she felt my slight penetration and pulled back. She laid herself completely on my bed and she looked up and locked eyes with me. I returned her gaze. So intense, so passionate. She wants me, I want her. I lean down to kiss her as I push myself slowly into her waiting heat.

I groaned as soon as I felt her inner walls clamping around me, adjusting to my size and squeezing against me. She was so TIGHT. Her soft moans urged me to continue. I pulled out and entered her again. She felt so wet, so warm, so right. My hips soon found a rhythm and she matched me. I ran my fingers through her hair and started kissing her breasts and neck, never breaking my stride. She arched herself into me as she ran her fingers over the hard ridges in my body. It felt so hot, so good, so right.

Tremors ran through my body as I felt myself getting closer to the edge.

"Mmmmm...oh Q..."

I glanced down in surprise. It's the first time she's spoken. Her velvety smooth voice surrounded me in a comforting blanket. The lust, the want, the need. All there in her voice. I was spilling over, and the shivering she was doing let me know she was too.

"You-you the best, Dee," I replied in a breathless voice. Growling, I came in her as her juices surrounded my quivering dick. So amazing...

I collapsed on her. And I just lied there.

I eventually rearranged us so that I was lying on my back and she was cuddled against my chest. I ran my fingers through her hair.

"Dee..." I felt her shift in the darkness. "I just want you to know that this was the best night of my life." I closed my eyes. "You're the greatest girl I've ever met."

I shook my head. 'I don't even know why you decided to forgive me, but this has to be the greatest form of forgiveness I've ever gotten. Dee, I just want you to know that I...'

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I opened my eyes and sat up. My eyes clearing, I leaned over and turned off my alarm clock.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I looked down in my bed at the place where she was but won't be now. I then pitifully looked down at the large boner that was created by my imaginary blue-baller. I can actually feel my sexual tension bottling up again. Laying my head in my hands, I just sat there.

It was only a dream. It was just a fucking dream...

12