Pentagram of Fire Ch. 03

Story Info
Passion and revelations.
1.6k words
4.55
19.2k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A huge thanks to my editor without whom this story would not be possible to publish.

*

I stood on the balcony looking out onto the grounds of the castle. It had been over a week since I had been bitten by Damien. I had been confined to my room since as I was a danger to others during my first week.

As I went through the change I had fits of anger. With my new strength I had inadvertently smashed quite a few things. Matthew said I would calm down in a short time.

I was wearing a black silk night dress with a silk shawl over my shoulders. It was a little bit windy and my hair was caught in the wind and was blowing round my face. I heard footsteps coming down the corridor. I knew who it was as my senses had been sharpened ever since I had been blooded. The door opened.

"Hello Damien," I said from the balcony.

"How did you know it was me?" he asked.

"I could hear you coming from down the corridor your footsteps are heavier than Matthew's."

"Your senses have sharpened a lot." he said.

I nodded as I walked into the room and looked at Damien. I hadn't seen him since the night I had been crowned. I had missed him. I could feel my fangs slide down my gums. I looked away in embarrassment.

"What's wrong?" asked Damien.

"Nothing!" I said.

He took my chin and turned my head to look at him.

"Tell me I know there's something wrong."

"It's nothing, honestly!" I whispered as he leaned in and gently kissed me.

He pushed the shawl off of my shoulders an pulled me into his body. I craved his touch! It was like liquid fire to me. I had never been so attracted to a man in my life. He picked me up in his arms and laid me gently on the bed. I slid my tongue into his mouth feeling his fangs.

As I undid his shirt he slipped my night dress down over my hips. I was now naked underneath him. I ran my hands over his body feeling his muscular chest. I helped him take his trousers off. When he lay on top of me I could feel his manhood press against my leg.

"Ahem!"

We both turned around to face the source of the sound.

In the heat of the moment I hadn't heard Matthew enter the room.

"Do you mind!" I shouted at him.

"Look, I'm sorry but the council want to see you. They've called an emergency meeting." he said.

"Tell them I'm busy!" I shouted back as I went to kiss Damien again.

Matthew replied, "I'm sorry, but they want to see you now!"

I looked up at Damien.

"Will you come back when council is over?"

He looked deep into my eyes "Of course I will. I want to continue this!" he said, and then he kissed me gently slipping his tongue into my mouth as he did so.

He got off me and put his clothes back on. I got up reluctantly, washed, dressed, and followed Matthew to the hall where I had been crowned.

When I entered the room everyone stood up. They sat down again when I was seated.

A council member in a purple robe, who hadn't been formally introduced to me, said: "Your highness, we're sorry for calling you at this time. We know you were probably busy, but we have disturbing news."

"And what exactly would that be?" I asked.

"Twelve of our clan members were found killed and mutilated. We believe it is the work of our enemies." he said.

"Where and when did this happen?" I asked, looking at Matthew who comforted me by putting his hand on my arm.

"Last night your highness, not far from here. The twelve that were killed were training for the army." he said.

"What are we doing about this?" I asked.

A man to Damien's right stood up to speak. "This attack was from an enemy clan. I think to preserve peace we should try and talk to them. I don't think it would be worth breaking the peace with them unless it cannot be avoided."

I looked at him and asked, "What happens if they don't want peace? What if they're trying to break the peace pact?"

The man, who had been speaking, looked at me and said: "Then it's open war, your highness! It will be like the last time when both sides were nearly wiped out."

I responded: "Very well, contact them and try to get them to the peace table. But, if that doesn't work we need to be ready for war."

As I said this I stood and left the hall with Matthew following me.

I went back to my room.

"Are you ok?" Matthew asked.

"I don't understand this. Why did they just attack us randomly?"

Matthew answered, "I don't honestly know. They're unpredictable at the best of times."

I turned to look at him. "Where do they come from? What led to this hatred?"

Matthew let out a sigh, "It's a long story. I'll start at the beginning, or what we think is the beginning. It's been going on for so long we're not even sure what is truth and what is myth."

I sat down on the bed "Tell me, I need to know all about this, Matthew."

"The stories say that over a thousand years ago there were two sisters, twins. The closest sisters you could ever imagine. They both had powerful control over the elements. But they also had a few powers over which they were not masters. Alana, the first born, was slightly more powerful than her sister Claire. You are descended from Alana. Alana broke away an started her own coven.

She met up with a vampire named John. She fell in love with him. As you can imagine Claire became jealous and started her own coven hell bent on killing her sister. She met up with a werewolf and ever since her coven has been trying to wipe our coven off the face of the planet."

I looked at him in disbelief. I stood and went out to the balcony. Matthew followed.

"Tell me, how do I tie in with all of this?"

"About eighty years ago the palace was attacked and your great grandmother fled with your grandmother. We never found them. But every descendant has been born with the pentagram of fire on their chest.

I came upon you by pure chance. I could not recognize you since there were spells cast to protect your grandmother and her descendants. Unfortunately the spells that prevented our enemies from finding them also meant that we couldn't find them either."

I didn't know what to say. But then the obvious question dawned on me. "Did my mother know about this?"

Matthew looked a bit uneasy.

"Why are you looking so nervous?" I asked him.

"They never told you?" he said.

"Never told me what?" I asked.

Matthew sighed again. "When I found you I did some digging to find out who you and your family were. I found that the parents you were living with were not your real parents. They adopted you when you were three months old."

I looked at him stunned "No! That's not possible!" I shouted at him as I barged past him back into my room.

"I'm afraid it is. Your biological parents were killed in a car accident, or so the report said. I'm sorry, I thought you knew."

I started to cry because everything I thought I knew was a lie! Nothing I knew from my previous life was who I really was.

Matthew came over to me and hugged me tight. "Shh, its OK. We're here for you now and that's the important thing."

There was a knock at the door and Damien came in he looked at me crying in Matthew's arms I could see the anger rise in him.

"What's going on?" he demanded

"Its OK Damien. I was just explaining a few things to the princess that's all."

I broke away from Matthew and went over to Damien who hugged me tightly as he looked over at Matthew.

Damien spoke: "We got in touch with the leader of the werewolf clan. They're on their way here right now. The conference room is being cleaned as we speak."

Matthew nodded and went to leave. In parting he said: "Make sure the princess is down in time for the meeting please."

Damien looked down at me. "Are you OK?" he asked softly.

"I'm fine. I just found out I was lied to all my life that's all" spitting the last word with anger.

"I'm sorry to hear that. If I had time I would help you forget it." he said with a little twinkle in his eyes.

I giggled and Damien took the opportunity to start to tickle me until we both fell onto the bed, laughing. Damien was on top of me. He stroked my cheek. "You're so beautiful! I've never seen a woman so attractive in all my life." He leaned in to kiss me.

I broke the kiss "We better stop otherwise I'll be late for the meeting."

Damien nodded. He let me up. I quickly showered and changed into one of the white dresses with gold trim that were used for ceremonial purposes. Damien placed my crown on my head and lead me to the conference room.

There were four guards standing at the door. They opened the door and I was led in by Matthew. A few others were already seated. As I entered they stood.

"Gentlemen may I introduce our princess Sara Mallory."

A man stood.

"Your highness this is the leader of the werewolf clan."

A man stepped forward and I nearly fainted as did the man. We just stared at each other not saying anything. Finally I spoke:

"What the hell are you doing here dad?!"

To Be Continued.