Pentagram of Fire Ch. 04

Story Info
Making love and enemies.
1.1k words
4.48
17.7k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

thanks once again to anyone who has voited or read my stories and a huge thanks to myeditor

My dad and I just stood looking at each other. It must have been a full ten minutes before he finally spoke,"I thought you were dead."

I replied: "You were meant to since I had planned to commit suicide.

He responded: "What stopped you? Was it your conscience, not that you have one!"

I just looked at him . I shouted at him: "You should talk! Just when were you planning on telling me I was adopted?"

He went white.

The man that accompanied my dad to the meeting stood up and faced him. "Adopted sir? You told us it was IVF."

He shouted back: "It doesn't matter she's still my daughter and heir by law."

Matthew stood next to me in case dad tried anything.

Dad looked at Matthew. "I'll make this quick since I don't have much patients. Give me my daughter back or I will tell every member of my pack to hunt down and kill any vampire they see. You know this will be the end of the peace, so hand her over."He said looking at me.

Both Matthew and Damien stood in front of me to protect me.

Damien spoke: "You know full well that we will never give her up not without a fight."

"Then war it is then!" father said as he left with his pack member.

Matthew said: "Damien get the council together urgently."

"Why would you do that?" I asked.

Matthew explained: "Because you are our princess. I would die before I gave you over to them."

"Thank you!" was all I could say.

He smiled and led me to the council hall everyone was already waiting for us.

When we had entered the coucil chamber Matthew addressed them. Matthew told them what happened. The members of the council couldn't believe it.

Matthew continued. "Their ultimatum is war or the princess! That's their offer. I don't think that they are in a mood to negotiate. I told them where to stick it but if the council wishes otherwise so be it."

I looked at him he winked at me knowing full well what they would say a man on the front row stood "Then war it is. We will never give the princess up!" he said.

It had been three days since the meeting with my father. I was standing on the balcony looking over the grounds of the palace. The ground stretched as far as you could see. There was a large crystal blue lake just north of my balcony surrounded on three sides by mountains. I was lost in thought when a voice spoke over to me.

"Yes, the grounds are beautiful this time of year."

Ilooked around it was Damien "how did you know what I was thinking?" I asked.

"Because you are always out here and there's only one thing of interest that could be out here." he said.

"I think you know far to much about me Damien!" I teased.

He leaned in "maybe but I'd love to know more." he whispered in my ear. He lightly trailed his fangs over my neck giving me a little nip with them. I knew he was teasing me.

"Damien, do me a favour and lock that damn door. I don't want interruptions." I said.

He laughed and locked the door. When he came back the sight of him kindled a fire in me. He kissed me gently sliding in his tongue into my mouth as he picked me up and laid me on the bed. He then removed my dress. While he was doing I helped him with his trousers and shirt. I ran my hands over his muscular chest and over his back I could feel his manhood rubbing against my thigh.

He moved over me and started to trail kisses down my body nipping me with his fangs. He moved so that his manhood was just against my slit he started to push in when he stopped,

"What's wrong?" I said.

"You're a virgin?"

"Yes is that ok?" I asked.

"Yes it is I don't care but are you sure you want to loose it to me?" he asked,

"I'm certain!" I said looking into his eyes.

"Okay, this might hurt." he said, I nodded he thrust forward and broke my hymen the pain shot through me like a bullet. I gasped with the pain. Damien stopped.

"

Shhhh, its ok. The pain will stop soon. Tell me when the pain goes okay?" he said as he kissed me.

The pain was now bearable. "It dosn't hurt now." I said Damien.

He nodded, and then he started to move slowing at first. God, he filled me up so much this was like nothing I had ever felt before. His manhood stroked all the right places I moaned and gasped as Damien and I made love. I could feel him twitch.

Gasping, he said: "I'm going to cum. Cum with me when we do bite down on my neck and drink."

I nodded I could feel his climax building as was mine he nodded and yelled his realise as did I. At that moment we both bit each other on the neck drawing blood. I drank his blood it was like liquid gold it tasted so wonderful.

We pulled away from each other's necks. As we separated we kissed tasting each other tasting our own blood on the other's lips.

"Oh, that was fantastic Sara!" he said as he slid from me and laid down beside me and pulled me into his arms.

"Yes it was. I couldn't have asked for anything better." I said as he kissed me gently.

Suddenly I could hear the sound of a commotion coming up the stairs. I sat up

"What's going on?"

Damien sat up. "I don't know. Wait here! I will go check." he kissed me and left the room. The sound of the commotion was getting louder.

I quickly got dressed. Suddenly my door was knocked down. I heard someone yell: "Grab her!" Someone later said that I put up a fight, but it was no use. There were too many of them and they overpowered me easily. Chloroform was placed over my nose and mouth and I lost consciesness.

When I woke it took me a few seconds to remember what happened to me. I opened my eyes and looked around. I was chained to a small bed. The room no windows so I guessed I was in a basement of some sort.

The door opened and in stepped two men. I looked at them. it took a few seconds to fully register what had happened to me. My father said: "Good morning Sara. I would like to introduce you to your mate Luke"

"My mate?" I said.

He responded: "Yes; you will be mated tomorrow and there's nothing you can do to stop it."

To Be Continued