Pentagram of Fire Ch. 05

Story Info
Escape and discovery.
1.1k words
4.5
16.6k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

thanks once again to my wonderful editor

At first, I just stared at my dad.

Then I said: "You can't be serious! You can't do this to me!"

My dad said : "I already have",

as he left with Luke. I couldn't believe it. How could he do this to me? The chains bound me to the small bed. Where the hell were Damien and Matthew? I, my father, and the man named Luke were in a like dungeon room.

I pulled on the chains. It was no use! They were too strong even with the vampire blood coursing through my veins. I felt sick I could feel the vomit rising from the pit of my stomach. I vomited over the side of the bed.

I was shaking all over. I didn't know what was happening to me. The last thing I saw before I blacked out was Luke coming into the room and yelling for my dad.

When I awoke I felt an oxygen mask over my mouth and nose. I could hear people talking,

"How's she doing? Will she be okay?" My dad said:

"She will be fine. We're still trying to find out what caused the convulsions."

Speaking to another man Dad asked:

"What do you think caused this?"

I just listened and didn't move. I needed to make them believe that I was still sleeping

The man dad had been talking to answered his question:

"We're still unsure what happened. We're running more tests. Are you sure she hasn't been mated yet?"

"Shit!" I thought to myself. I would like to be able to talk to that man. He seemed to know what my dad really was.

My dad answered him. "Yes were certain. She was due to be mated to Luke tomorrow."

Luke echoed my dad's thought: "Yes, we were to be mated."

The man, who must have been a doctor, responded: "Very well, we will run more tests but you really should leave and let her rest. The nurses will let you know when she wakes up."

Dad responded: "Very well, we'll go. Please call me on my mobile when she wakes up. I need to talk to her."

I heard them get up and leave the room. I felt someone take blood from my arm and then the last person left the room. Once I heard the footsteps fade away, I sat up.

I was in a private room. I was linked up to a vast array of monitors. I pulled off the oxygen mask. Then I pulled out the needles and pulled off the instrument leads. Alarms immediately went off.

I was dressed in a typical hospital gown. I had to get out of there. I knew the door was probably locked. My only choice was the window. I stood on the bed and tried to open it but the dam thing was locked!

My father was no fool, that's for sure. How was I going to get it open? I could feel something rising in me. It sort of stung me from head to toe, and then it settled in my hands. I made a sharp movement with my hands and the entire window shattered into a million pieces.

I had noticed that my room was on the bottom floor as I had faced the window. I knew it wouldn't be long until the doctors and nurses got to my room, so I jumped out of the window to the ground.

I ran! I could hear the commotion that was building in the hospital. I ran into the forest which surrounded the hospital. I could hear people running after me. I ran as fast as I could. I didn't see or know where I was going.

I came across a ring of stones, each as high as a house, in a clearing. They were set up like pickets in a picket fence. In the middle of the ring was an altar. I walked over to the altar and climbed up on it. It was large enough for two people to lie down comfortably.

In the middle of the altar was a pentagram identical to the one on my chest! I could hear people coming towards me it sounded like I was surrounded.

I heard a whisper in my ear "Spill your blood on the pentagram!" it said.

"Wow where did that come from?" I asked myself.

The voices were getting louder.

"Well it's either that or I go back to my father." I said to myself.

I used one of my fangs to cut my hand. I dropped a few drops of blood onto the pentagram that was cut into the altar.

The pentagram glowed a bright orange for a few seconds then a small stone, in the centre of the pentagram slid back revealing a black silk bag. I opened it and tipped the contents into my hand. It was a silver necklace of clear jewels with a pentagram stone at the bottom.

I slipped it over my head it glowed for a few seconds then one of the jewels went orange.

I turned to face the direction of the hospital and dad was standing at the edge of the ring of stones.

"Sara what are you doing out of bed and why are you here?" he asked.

"I could ask you the same thing" I said. From behind me I could hear footsteps. I immediately recognized those footsteps; it was about time they got here.

"Look; just come back to the hospital you're sick and you need treatment." he said.

I looked at him "You think I'm sick?" I asked.

Looking into my eyes he said: "Yes, you vomited and were having convulsions. You need to be in a hospital. Just come back with me."

"Come back with you so you can force me to mate with someone I don't even know?" I asked.

An authoritative edge crept into his voice: "We can discuss that later, just come with me!"

I was buying Matthew and Damien some time but it wasn't going to work. I had to think of something.

"I will give you to the count of three to come out of there or I will come in and get you." dad said.

"Don't bother counting, I'm not going anywhere!" I shouted at him.

I heard him growl "Fine, if that's the way you want it."

As he stepped forward into the stone circle something in me told me what to do; don't ask me what it was. Looking back I still don't know exactly what made me act the way I did, but am now thankful I did.

When dad tried to step into the stone circle the necklace glowed red! I raised my hands up and from them burst a wall of fire. Just as the fire appeared, Damien jumped to my side armed with a sword and shield ready to fight.

This was only the beginning. The war between vampires and werewolves had started.

To Be Continued.