People See What They Want to See

Story Info
He discovers another side of his sweet date.
1.9k words
4.38
33.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
banter
banter
1 Followers

Mary and I were mutual acquaintances. She had this bubbly personality and was cute with extremely curly brown hair. And dimples - freaking dimples. Bubbly personality?! That’s something different – usually I mock someone like that. But I had to face facts. My history of relationships entailed one dysfunction after another. I thought maybe it was time to try something new. Perhaps the usual person I was attracted to – darkly goth was growing a little old. What was okay as a teenager and in college perhaps was not okay now.

My friends could not believe I was pining for this type of woman. Each time we hung out with our mutual friends I would try to flirt with her nonstop. I’ve had a few girlfriends in my past but when it comes to the initial meeting, I usually end up walking away looking more like a nice guy friend then a perspective boyfriend. (yes you guessed it I’m thenice guy) With this woman all I ended up doing was looking like a complete ass trying to get her to laugh. I asked her for her number a couple of times but she always said no with some excuse. I gave up after her third rejection. (hey rejection sucks).

We were still nice to each other though. One night we ended up dancing the last dance at a bar. Her friend Leslie came up to her and drunkenly slapped her in the ass. Mary gave a yelp and I acted like an impulsive tired drunk and horny person would act. I followed suit and slapped her in the ass too! Marie laughed, but not in the nervous sort of way I was expecting. We looked right into each other and smiled.

After the bar closed we talked not stop in the parking lot for a good half hour, like old friends. It was late and my friends wanted to leave. Marie came in her friend’s car and I came in mine. I said goodnight and asked her to have dinner with me. She said yes, I got her number and we hugged goodbye. On the ride home I thought to myself this is a good start and a smiled to myself. All it took was a slap in the ass for us to literally and figuratively connect!

Dinner went well. She was an elementary teacher which I thought matched her personality. I told her about graduate school. We started talking about more personal things. We both had divorces parents, dysfunctional childhoods, abandonment issues, and overly critical parents. We said all this heavy stuff people usually don’t like to talk about on the first date. Maybe it was that we’ve known each other for a while, but it felt normal or at least the right time to say all this stuff that needs to be said. I told her that despite all that happened to us we both came out pretty decent people. She smiled got and excused herself to the restroom. ------- After dinner we went back to her house, opened a bottle of wine and sat on her back porch.

“I had great time tonight.” I told her.

“I still am having a good time.” She replied.

“And to think all it took was a slap in the ass!” I said.

I was just trying to be funny. But the second I said it I realized I probably said something wrong.

“What are you talking about?” She asked.

“The other night at the bar when I slapped you in the ass….”

She looked at me kind of funny. I had to say something to lighten the mood so I dug myself in deeper by saying, “Why don’t you like to be slapped in the ass? It’s one of my favorite past-times. I love to get slapped in the ass! Yes sir, there’s nothing like a good old ass slapping!”

A little smile came across her face.

“You…like to get spanked?” She asked, looking at me like it was her first time.

I hesitated a little, but finally said, “Absolutely” with the pretense that we were joking.

She got up and walked inside. “Follow me.” She said.

I got a little apprehensive with the change in events but figured what the hell, I enjoyed being with her so far tonight so I followed.

We went to her bedroom. She bent over and looked through a drawer with her back to me. Without looking up she told me, “Take your pants off.”

“What?”

She looked up and smiled, “The only way I can properly spank you is if you take off your pants.”

Smiling nervously, I removed my pants.

She turned around and saw my half erect cock sticking out.

“Tomorrows laundry day” I said meekly.

“You didn’t wear any underwear on your first date with me? That’s very, very naughty. Now I can see why you need to be spanked.” She said in a very alluring yet commanding voice. That’s when I noticed the handcuffs in her hand.

“Now, do you want to get fucked tonight?” She asked.

I couldn’t believe she just said fuck and naughty in the same breath.

“Yeah yes.” I stammered.

“You are a naughty little boy. I’ll tell you what, before we fuck, you need to be punished like the naughty boy you are. Get up on my bed, on all fours.”

I did as she says, unsure of what was happening. Maybe it was the wine going to my head.

Slap!!

“That fuckin hurt!” I yelled.

“Did I fucking tell you to speak?!!” She yelled at me.

Totally caught off guard all I could do was say ‘no.’

Then she started smacking my ass cheeks and inner thighs one slap after another.

“I’ll teach you to fucking swear at me, you naughty little boy!”

With each word she slapped me harder and harder: “Don’t. You. Ever. Ever. Fucking. Swear. At. Me. AGAIN!”

With the last swat I stifled a moan. She grabbed my face with her hand.

“Look at me!” she paused, “Oh my it looks like someone enjoyed that. Look at that fucking cock! You’re a little slut aren’t you? You’re my naughty little slut that likes to be punished. Aren’t you?”

It was true. I couldn’t help myself. I was somehow turned on. Much more then I’ve been in a long time.

“Now do you want to get fucked?” She asked.

“Yes” I responded.

“Yes what?” she said slapping my ass again.

“Yes please can we fuck?” I said.

“Of course but first I need you to put these on.” She said showing her handcuffs.

I looked at her for a second and relented. I still trusted her. I’ve known her for so long. And I was kind of curious as to what was going to happen.

She pushed me on the bed and put handcuffs on my wrists and legs so that I was unable to move. Then she pushed a pillow underneath my ass so that my cock was sticking out.

“Good boy” She told me.

She then undressed while checking out this guy tied to her bed spread eagle and naked.

She went to her drawer and pulled out a shoestring and headed right for my cock. She strangled my cock around its base, balls and all, with the shoestring, tight but not too tight. My cock bulged, the head mushrooming and sensitive. Precum leaked and covered its entirety.

“Please…” I begged softly, afraid to speak.

Noticing my precum she cooed, “Oh look you left a treat for me, but I’m full from dinner.” She reached down, cleaned it up with her finger and put it next to my mouth. “Here I know you’re hungry. I know you, what you are. Don’t even pretend you don’t want to snack. Suck my finger like it’s a cock…my own cock. It might as well be, I fucked myself with it in the bathroom at the restaurant. Do you like to hear that? That I stuck my finger in my cunt and then came back and shared an ice cream with you? Eat it now! Look at you. You’re my own little slut handcuffed on my bed with your nice cock jutting out. You like being tied up? Suck on my finger-cock you little man-slut or I’m going to fucking squeeze your little balls until they fall off!!”

I whispered, “yes” as I opened my mouth.

She pulled her finger just out of reach, “What did you say?”

“Arg...I said yes.”

“Louder, what do you want?” she asked evenly.

“I want you to stick your finger in my mouth.” I answered quietly.

Swat! She slapped the inside of my thigh. I stifled a groan. “No what youwant, is for me to stickmy cock inyour mouth, so you can suck it like the hungry little slut you are.”

I stammered, “I, I, I want you to stick your cock in my mouth, I want to suck it.” I couldn’t believe the words came out of my throat.

“Good.”

She put her finger near my face and I leaned forward to suck it. I tasted my own pre-cum…a little salty but just go with it I thought to myself. Then in one move, keeping her finger in my mouth, she reached over my head to her side draw and pulled out a life-sized cock, forced my mouth open further and shoved it in. Then she positioned her hips over my cock, just enough so that her pussy lips were barely touching my erection.

“Keep sucking my cock if you want me to lower myself.” She told me assertively.

I felt her wetness on my already extremely sensitive cock. There was absolutely nothing I wouldn’t do at that point just to feel her, to be inside her. So I sucked on her dildo.

She kept her hips still. “That’s it suck my cock you little slut, you’re my little cock-sucker. Lick it.”

I licked it.

“Lick my balls.”

I licked her balls all the way up to the head.

With the her cock head at my lips, “Do you want to fuck me?” She leaned over and whispered into my ear. I nodded. “Do you want me to lower my wet hot pussy onto your hard ass cock?”

I nodded more.

I pleaded, “Yes please fuck me!”

She smiled. We kept eye contact as she lowered herself onto my bulge while shoving her cock back into my mouth in unison. A rush filled both of us as we sat still, my cock fully embedded into her pussy. We stared at each other. The only thing I heard was myself breathing slow, deep breaths. She started to grind her hips against my hips. With limited motion I grinded with her as much as I could. We were silent, I her jaw clench up and her body started to tremor. She took a quick deep breath and exhaled, exclaiming “GOD!” quietly. Then we would shift our hips, her body would tremble quickly like a hiccup. She would breath in hard and gasp. It happened over and over for a half a minute. Our eyes never unlocked. Finally her back went straight. She froze up, closed her eyes and stopped breathing. She fell backwards, my cock still inside her, her cock still inside me. Her body gasped for air as my cock popped out of her pussy. I watched her legs spread open vulgarly exposed and unguarded. It was beautiful. She opened her eyes and took off my leg constraints. Then she crawled up my body, removed the handcuffs, pulled her dildo out of my mouth, and laid her head on my chest.

(to be continued)

banter
banter
1 Followers