People Watching (Alternate Ending)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning. Can you do me a favour, get your mobile out and ring Brett for me, please?"

Talk about a rabbit caught in the headlights:

"Err, I'm sorry I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Look, you know who I am. I know who you are. So let's stop pissing about, and just ring Brett. Okay?"

He looks like he was about to deny everything again, but realises that would be about as convincing as saying he was from the planet Zog. He just looks at me, fishes out his phone and dials.

"Mr Stoner? David Temple. I ... no, no I'm at the airport now ...yes, she's here ... no, he's not here, she's with Miss Lister ... erm, look she wants to speak with you."

He hands me the phone with a look of deep embarrassment, and I can hear Brett asking what the fuck is going on.

"Hi darling it's me."

I charge on before he can say anything.

"I don't know how much this bloody buffoon costs you, but you're being overcharged. I am not having a fling on the side with Rob - or any other bloke for that matter. You're the only man for me, I love you and want to marry you – that's if you ever get round to asking. I want to have your babies. I want to watch them grow up with you and I want to spoil our grandchildren with you. Nobody is a threat to me and you. To us, no-one! Now if you ever doubt me again, talk to me. I probably let work take over a bit too much a few weeks ago and ignored you. If it ever happens again, tell me. Because I'll tell you when you do it to me! Now, I suggest you fire this clot now, so you don't end up paying for him to sit and watch hotels and offices in Moscow and St Petersburg all week. Bye darling, I'll call from the hotel later. Oh, and close your mouth."

I hand the phone back, smile, tell him to have a good day and walk back to Fiona. Christ that feels good!

xxx-XXX-xx

Brett's mouth was indeed open. He put the phone down by the side of the bed without looking at the bedside table. The feeling in the pit of his stomach, the feeling that said "you have fucked up – bigtime" was making him feel sick.

"Hey, are you okay?"

He looked down at his work colleague, her long blonde hair on the pillow where Karen's head had been just a few hours ago. She smiled, stroked his face and went on:

"I came here to get fucked, so how about it?"

Brett had always thought she was stunning, so if Karen was having an affair with Rob ... what's sauce for the goose and all that!

Oh bugger!

12