People Watching Ch. 02

Story Info
My new people watching location in a corn field.
2.5k words
4.13
8.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My New People Watching Location in a Corn Field.

After moving from the Midwest to Florida in 1994 we began shopping in the little town ten miles south. There were two grocery stores at first. The little Piggly Wiggly at the far south end of town was in the first tiny shopping center of the town in what was then the main part of town.

We tried the Piggly Wiggly because back home that was our favorite grocery store brand when first married until it closed. My very pregnant young wife loved showing her constantly growing pregnant boobies to anyone who looked. Now 53 years old, she still enjoyed exposing her boobies to strangers.

We soon found out this small town grocery store was old, run down, dirty, and most shoppers there were poor low life's from the small county owned projects. We then switched to the W.D near the north end of town, a fairly new larger grocery store in the middle area of a longer strip mall. At the far south end was a small Wal-Mart and the right end has a Chinese buffet. In between is the W. D. grocery, pizza restaurants, health food store, and other small shops making everything convenient.

For the first several years I shopped with Dollie since we knew no one and it was a new location. Then in a large corn field across the highway a modern Wally World grew where corn had been. I remember saying there's no way that parking lot will ever be half full! Now I'm driving in circles most days just looking for a spot to park.

I enjoyed shopping with Dolllie for groceries and everything else in the new Big Box in the corn field. The weather is warm most of the time and I did my people watching inside the store as we shopped. I was amazed how many ladies wore very short shorts, still wore mini skirts, and every type tiny top imaginable, even halters and bikini tops at times. Watching them bending over the shopping cart or reaching for things on the lower shelf made people watching fun again.

Our town is on a north-south route to south Florida with tourists stopping to eat and shop. Also there are many parks and springs to play in nearby making swim wear and casual clothes normal. We have a rule, no slutty clothes around our home town. Yes Dollie's always worn some skimpy outfits but not what she wore camping and to public places away from home. So she blended right in with the other scantily dressed women in the corn field Big Box.

The new Big Box had groceries and everything else we needed. So we deserted the local hardware, grocery stores, electronics stores, like all of the other lost sheep, for cheaper prices and quicker one stop shopping. Things were fine until my hips got bad and began aching. Once again I sat in the parking lot as my wife shopped.

For several years I sat in a Chevy van then a Dodge hi-topped van. People watching was even better with my higher vantage point. I was able to see over most cars far across the massive parking lot. Instead of four good warm months a summer, it's usually shorts and T-shirt wearing weather eleven months a year.

As before, I parked off to one side of the parking lot alone when possible to prevent those nasty door dings and leave more viewing room for people watching. On an average grocery day my wife spent around two hours shopping. That was two hours of potential tittie, ass, and pussy watching.

Of course we all know every day will not be a good people watching day. Still the odds here were much better even though many gals were dressed more like duck hunters or fishermen and looked like men. All of this just made those one in a hundred sexy little skin showing ladies appreciated even more.

So far we've lived here nearly 23 years minus vacations and other times we were out of town. That's a lot of Big Box people watching again. So doing some calculating I once again came up with a figure to show you the odds are not real good when people watching. I figure 20 years at 300 days per year. Maybe 6000 people watching days at the Big Box store in the cornfield. Subtracting 7 and multiplying by 3 ½ minus X leaving pi or pie, I'd guess maybe 60 good people watching games sightings so far.

Of course most of these were just quickie tit sightings or maybe a bare ass or two. The rest will be people watching stories similar to the one that follows. Now and then there will be two games in one short story simply because people watching doesn't always take a lot of time.

Actually this game happened early on while I was still sitting in the grey Chevy van at the Big Box. As far as quality, the two young ladies I will tell about were right up there with the Hustler and Penthouse centerfolds.

PEOPLE WATCHING FLORIDA STYLE

Up until now the first four or five years sitting in the new Big Box store parking lot were nothing to write home about. Sure there were a few little titties and fat titties slipping out of halter tops or blouses. There were even a couple little bare asses or three and at least a couple of quickie pussy sightings. Not near enough to write a story about.

Today was different. I'd dropped my wife, Dollie, off in front of the Big Box to do a little bit of shopping. I parked near the lawn and garden area at the edge of the huge parking lot. Close enough to see the garden center entrance and one of the other main entrances. This was also a nice location to see many shoppers walking in and out of the store. As mentioned the van gave me a much better view over cars.

I'd turned the radio on and had my newest country oldies station cranking out tunes. A lot of cute young things wearing less than in the past were going up and down the isle in front of my windshield. Nice little poopers, cute butt cheeks, and occasional boobies oozing out of low blouses. Not a bad start to entertain me while my wife spends my hard earned retirement check.

Of course I'd learned to pay attention to the vehicles any of the real lookers drove in and parked. That way I could watch for a return booby or butt shot. It wasn't long before my people watching skills paid off! Just across the isle from my van and maybe two spaces to the right two slender young ladies parked a car and got out. One was a beautiful little blonde, the other a carbon copy brunette.

Both girls, 25 maybe, wore similar skin tight mini dresses. Now these weren't just ordinary mini dresses. They appeared more like they'd been airbrushed on. Of course I could tell they were dresses by the hemline and the material between their long lean lovely lanky limbs.

I nearly forgot to mention the tops of those dresses, one red and the other light yellow. I love the cut of this style of a dress. They were sort of turtle necked yet not really covering their necks. What really sets the breasts off on this dress style is how they cut down from near the neck to below the arm pit. This leaves their slender shoulders and arms exposed, also magnifying even smaller breasts.

I'm always guessing on ages, height, and bra cup size but I know you want to know. I'd mentioned the gals appeared to be 25 years old, maybe 5' 6" tall and slender. I'd like to say petite yet 5' 6" does not seem petite. Their boobs were not overly large, maybe the size of a grapefruit cut in half. Perfect in those flesh fitting mini dresses.

Together they walked past my van and disappeared into the Big Box. Being a male, although an older one, I felt life in my loins. Soon my thing crawled out the leg of my short shorts and needed to be controlled. I sat there watching other female people passing, listening to old country on the radio, and slowly massaging my runaway snake. Another reason for parking all alone at the edge of the parking lot, hopefully not being recorded on those many surveillance cameras now watching all of us.

This continued for the better part of the next hour. I figured my wife would be out by then with her shopping cart full of groceries. I'd load it into the van and I'd miss seeing the super models return.

I was in luck. Again, off to my left, I saw the blonde pushing a shopping cart and the cute brunette walking beside it. I really think the small crowd of men watching them and following along behind was what caused me to look that direction. Men are such perverts!

As the two girls passed in front of my van I saw why there was a crowd. The brunette was on the right side of the shopping cart, at first blocking the little blonde. As they walked on by I could see that the blonde was bent slightly forward as she pushed the nearly full shopping cart. I was right, her hemline was barely below her butt cheeks. Now in that slightly leaning position both pretty little cheeks were peeking beneath that super tight mini dress. No wonder other men were watching and following behind.

Blondie parked the shopping cart straight in at the trunk of the car. This left Ms. Brunette partially out of my view on the right side of the shopping cart. No problem. I still had plenty to look at as Blondie leaned over the cart to remove one grocery bag at a time. This exposed even more of that pretty little ass. It couldn't get any better.

Yes, but it did. Little Blondie turned away and bent farther over to put a grocery bag into her car trunk. That skin tight little mini dress crept up exposing her complete pretty little ass and her pussy as she spread her legs slightly for balance. I lost count but believe Blondie repeated this at least six times. Each time she raised up she tugged that mini skirt back down just below her butt cheeks.

I missed one good pussy shot as a male shopper pushed his shopping cart past, pausing long enough to take in the view. Still I got at least five or more full moons and cute little pussy peeks. I'm sure other lucky shoppers got the same view from Ms Brunette doing the same on the other side of the shopping cart.

It was over way too soon. Blondie again reached into the trunk as Ms Brunette pushed the empty cart over to a cart storage area. At that time I did get to see Ms Brunette's cute little butt cheeks when she returned the cart.

As Blondie reached into the car trunk for a piece of candy or something I got one final full moon complete with a slightly spread pussy. The final bonus came when Ms Brunette leaned into the trunk and got herself whatever Blondie was eating. It took seconds but my reward was another cute bare ass and quick peek at a pretty young pussy.

This was my very first good people watching experience after moving to Florida and perhaps the best one ever in all of the oncoming years. I sat there amazed, stroking my very erect tool, dreaming about those two little beauties, as my lovely wife came out with a full shopping cart of her own.

-------------------------

Tit Flashed in The Parking Lot

A couple years later at the big Box store. Since this is a similar story in almost the same parking space at the Big Box I included it here. It's a short story so that's another reason.

A white pick up truck parked directly across from my van. A young man, 25, and his young female companion, also 25, got out. He had walked to the rear of his truck to wait for her.

Down here in the deep south jacked up pick up trucks with big wheels and tires is the normal thing for younger guys. It makes entering and exiting quite a chore for some people, especially mini skirt wearing cute young women. Had he only parked the next space to my left I'd gotten to see her get out and then back into that jacked up truck. Later I fantasized the view he must have gotten as she rode in the truck beside him.

I didn't actually see either getting out, her on the passenger side. I saw them walking to the rear of the truck where they hugged and kissed as if they'd just met. What I did see of the slender well endowed young girl, as she walked back, was her long shapely legs in her mini skirt and one of her boobs fully exposed from some sort of open front blouse. I'm thinking it had buttons which were left unbuttoned.

Seeing me watching, the gal slipped her tittie back into her blouse. Before the kissing and hugging began words were spoken that I didn't hear. It had to do with showing her boobs. The girl slipped one back out as she smiled toward my van. The guy wasn't satisfied, he pulled her other tit out then grabbed her to kiss and hug.

When they finished he stepped back. I could see one nice booby still out of her blouse. The other had slipped back inside. Both turned, hand in hand, walking toward the Big Box.

As far as I knew one tit was still completely exposed. Maybe thirty minutes later they were headed back to their truck, one tit still hanging free, just a quivering and bouncing in the breeze. She was attracting a good crowd of men and women tit lovers.

I'm sure it was to tease me, they stopped behind the truck again. The guy pulled the other tittie out and made sure his female friend was facing me for a good view of those lovely melons. He then stepped behind her, reached around grabbing both bare titties, and fondled them. Both of them were laughing and looking my way. I waved and gave a thumbs up.

When a few other shoppers pushed their carts down the isle toward the couple, they each walked to separate sides of the truck and got in. The young man backed out, smiled, and waved. I waved again as they left. Another great tittie flashing people watching afternoon.

There are good days, great days, and normal people watching days that aren't exciting. Still if you aren't watching, you may be missing something.