People Watching Ch. 03

Story Info
The Big Box Store Boob and the BBQ Joint.
1.3k words
3.9
6.3k
1
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Big Box Store and the BBQ Joint

Once again my wife is shopping. Here I am sitting in my big ole red truck at the Big Box Store. No not the 1975 Ford. This one's a new Dodge quad cab. This can be any store in your area or mine. MsDollie, once again, is shopping as I sit and listen to the radio and relax. Not really planning on doing any people watching. It's just something that happens as I sit here alone on this asphalt jungle with vehicles, painted lines, and signs all around. Shucks there are even Sea Gulls in this parking lot shitting on the blacktop and on cars.

The weather is summer like here in NW Florida, making for less clothing and more chances to see skin. For the most part, girl watching, which is my preference, seems to be left to mostly obese and ugly wimmin. After all, I am in redneck country and most of the pretty gals seem to live someplace else.

Don't get me wrong, occasionally a knock-em-dead-gorgeous woman passes by. I'm a hunter. Hunter of pretty girls. And this girl watchin thing is similar to fishin, duck, squirrel, deer, and other types of hunting. You spend a lot of time waiting for a keeper to wander past.

Yonder comes a throw-it-back right now. Looking pretty much like a few others I've mentioned in my ramblings. She'd dress out around 298# if she was nekid. But she ain't naked! This un's wearin typical camouflaged bib overhauls and some kind of halter top thingie under it. Yeller tennis shoes with no socks. Her hair is in a ponytail and she's wearin way more make-up than the entire Dallas Cheerleaders squad.

Nuthin special or outstanding, considering half the wimmin passin by are dressed and lookin pretty much the same. Makes that one in a million looker really worth lookin at. But, as she gets closer, I am overcome by feelings. Laughter, sadness, pity, grief, and even a sort of kinky wild passion overcomes me for a few moments.

This redneck woman has been walking a great distance down the drive isle through the large parking lot ready to pass directly in front of my big red truck. It's not until she is nearly right in front of me that I notice her left breast is fully exposed. Yea it was hangin out of the left side bib overhaul strap opening and her halter top. There she was with that humongous white pendulous protrusion called a boob. It was shakin too and fro like a large clock pendulum, bangin on her arm, as she sashayed past me.

I wanted to warn her. I wanted to say something sexy. I wanted to crawl onto the floor of the truck and split my gut laughing. But, I did nothing except continue watching as she disappeared into the Big Box Store.

Other people, male and female, stared. Many laughed, many had silly expressions on their faces. No one warned or told the redneck woman her tittie was hangin free. That female mammary gland was nearly as big as a cow's udder. It was shakin and wigglin right out in full view. Wind and sun had to be creating a natural sensation upon it. Add to the fact that large mass of flesh was rubbing back and forth on the woman's arm, there's no way in hell she didn't know it was out.

My questions to myself: did she pull it out before even getting out of her car? Was she doing this to give herself and others a cheap thrill? Was she playin a booby game of her own? I suppose we won't know until she writes her own Literotica stories.

The store is quite large with many people shopping. The odds of Dollie seeing Ms. Redneck were slim. But, first thing Dollie asked me as she pushed her shopping cart to the truck... "did you see that fat woman with her tit all the way out?"

Also the odds of me seeing her were slim, too. That woman could have passed down any other isle or gone in another door, and I would not have seen her. Funny how things happen.

Yep, every people watching day is not exactly a turn on. But they can sure be fun. No wonder someone started the People of Wal-Mart photos on the internet.

-----------------------

Elegant Dining--or THE BBQ JOINT People Watching Again

We were in the Big City this week and felt like trying out a few new places. Heard about a small BBQ place and figured we'd try their ribs. Dollie was wearing shorts and V-cut blouse. I was wearing a Tee-shirt and shorts, kind of short for an old man. But I've still got cute legs.

Because of what I wore, high classed eateries were out of the question, which is fine with us. We eat because we are hungry, not for the atmosphere or ambiance. I'd rather spend my $20 on a meal than the tip! Therefore this BBQ joint would suit us well.

Dollie's top seemed lower the longer we were out, especially when seated. Both boob tattoos were easy to see, as were both boobs, for the most part. Again, just fine with us.

We went into this BBQ place and there were only around a dozen other couples eating. By chance, two or three of those women were also wearing tittie showing tops. It's now warm here in NW Florida and this Big City is a college town. It brings out the breast in college gals... and their mothers, it seems.

We ordered, sipped a beer, and enjoyed small talk... which included compliment comments all around, between those seated near us. Yes, tattoos now dominate our conversations, as well as boobs. Used to be only boobs. But this tattoo idea has really paid off in showing off Dollie's... boobs... er... tattoos.

As is normal, we were concerned that we'd be asked to leave or at least cover those boobs more. Ah contraire, first our waiter, then the manager, asked to see Dollie's booby tats completely. Dollie, being the shy, innocent, sweet young thing she is, whipped out one tittie completely, giving everyone in the joint a pretty good look at her birdie tattoo.

Not to be forgotten, after what seemed like an hour, she also pulled the other tittie fully out of her blouse, leaving the first one exposed, explaining in detail about where, what, who, and why she got the Hummingbird on that particular place on her right boob.

As far as we knew, only one other sweet young thing had a tattoo even near her breast. Of course, not all women are as brave or willing to show their boobs in a public restaurant. Basically her tattoo was on the shoulder or breast bone. But that didn't seem to stop the gal from fully exposing her perky little boob to show everyone the rose. I was focused more on her perky little nipple than the tattoo.

Still another woman, 50'ish, seemed to think we should see the star design on her right butt cheek. She lifted her already short shorts above her cute little cheek so we all could see her twinkling little star.

Now mind you, this is a small public BBQ place along a busy highway. For reasons I don't know, or don't care, another gal from across the room walked over and basically flashed us. Well, not just a flash. She lifted her top and described her breast implants and how much nicer they look now. I did have to agree they looked nice. She wouldn't let me do the touch test and there were no tattoos that I could see!But again, I checked out her nipples.

Sometime during this exhibitionism, everyone's meals arrived, we ate, we thanked each other, and we left. By the way, the ribs were excellent and the service great. Why do things like this happen to me? I'm getting too old for this.

People watching is not limited to parking lots. We've watched people in restaurants, bars, and on Main Street USA. Likewise Dollie has been watched in all of those places too.