People Will Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I brought both my hands in front and started kneading her breasts. Still challenging her husband outside in blink-first game, I engaged her in deep tongue kiss and started rubbing my penis on outer lips of her womanhood. She was already wet and inviting. Her arms were around my neck, and she was trying to push my hips in her with her feet.

For a minute of two, I teased her, and him too. I pushed just the head of my penis into her and waited long time, savoring the moment, torturing both of them. He was still looking at me, and I wish I could tell him through my eyes, through telepathy, how wonderful my penis felt inside her. I wish I could tell him how warm and velvety she was inside. I wish I could tell him what he missed all these years, as we continued the blink-first challenge.

Then in a slow, gentle motion, I pushed. All the way inside. She moaned softly. The soft, puffy lips between her thighs seemed to hesitate at first, then they yielded to make way for my aggression. As my skin slid on her warm, wet insides, her outer folds closed on the bottom my penis. I pulled her even more tightly.

When I actually slid inside her, it sent a gentle jolt through her body. Her body was able to slide a bit forward, impaled on my penis . The jolt was unmistakably noticed even by her husband, as he saw our the distance between our waists suddenly disappearing. He just sat down, as if he suddenly lost his strength and held his head in his hands, watching in disbelief.

Ah, my first woman. As I focused on the warm, soft, velvet sensation coming from the mid section of my body, I closed my eyes and forefeited the blink-first match. I don't think it made him feel like a winner though.

Her legs wrapped around my waist, her arms around my neck. My penis inside her. One of my hand on her breast and the other on the back of her neck, clutching her hair bun. Our lips locked and our tongues wrestling. We could not have been more closer, more intimate.

Still continuing to kiss her, I moved one hand away from her neck and waived him goodbye. He gave me a last empty look and started walking away. For a brief moment, I pitied him.

I stood still for a few seconds. She was almost begging for motion.

I looked at her and took her face in my palms. "This was to salute your beauty and charm and also to complete your revenge with your husband." I said.

She kept looking at me.

Then I pulled out of her, as slowly as I slid in. "And this is because you are still under treatment and not in stable mind. And because you could still conceive a child and we are not using any protection. When you are fully recovered in body in mind and are able to think straight, we will take it from here. We will take it anywhere you want."

Her eyes were full of tears. I carried her to the bedroom. I slowly lowered her down on bed, tucked her in blanket and walked out. I stretched on sofa , looking at the window seal where I passed the biggest test of my strength.

I knew that men in the town lusted for her. I entered her today, her husband watching less than three feet away. I could have kept going on, had I not thought about her.

I knew her husband saw me enter her. I didn't care. I knew that Amir was going to wonder what is happening between his friend and his mom. I wonder what would he have done, had he been there watching with his dad. I didn't care. The only thing I cared about was a beautiful , sexy, mature, naked woman.

I knew people would know. I didn't care at all.

12