Pepper's Bath Ch. 01

Story Info
Tavern slave takes a bath with Master.
755 words
3.95
30.6k
1
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pepper came to my tavern several weeks ago. I wasn’t too sure of her when she crawled under my batwing doors the first time but Tay was insistent that I’d like the girl. I have to admit I do like the girl. She was very competent and worldly for a slave. I have the utmost confidence that I can send her to any customer that walks in and know that he or she will leave with good thoughts about the sleen.

I find that I tend to enjoy watching pepper work as she does serve others and I really don’t have to worry about her. As such I often tend to play with the other girls and whisper hints on their serves or ask them questions. I’m pretty sure that pepper knows I don’t see her in quite the same light as I do the other girls and I know that at times it gets to be frustrating to her. After all when one is trained to perfect beauty one should be appreciated for it. It was becoming ever more apparent that one of my most sought after girls was feeling unloved. I started trying to catch her alone, and with the number of guys coming to see her that was tough! It took me several days to actually accomplish my goal.

It was a Tuesday night and every one was off doing something else and we were between her boy toys when I got my chance. She had just finished brining me some mead and asked if there was anything else she could offer me including her. I commanded her to lap and I could just see the surprise in her as I said this. She looked around before she climbed into my lap almost like she was looking for an escape. But like the timid girl she is she peeked up at me and then jumped into my lap with a rush as if she was worried that I might rescind the offer. She’s naturally a bit brazen and has ex-bondmaid written all over her so she really started to give me a workout once she was on my lap. I really enjoy the purring and having a girl run her fingers through my hair, but I made the decision when I opened this place not to fur every girl in my sight. And when I found the girl I wanted to keep, I was actually pretty much uninterested in the others. So all she really got was a bunch of smiles and tickles. I know she wanted more but that is the way I choose to live. I’d found out with the other girls though that a platonic relationship does just not work. So I come up with a few alternate ones.

She seemed determined to test my resolve though. I got her to nestle in the crook of my left arm and began to stoke and pet her just as much as I could and every time she heated up I’d turn it light again with a few slaps and tickles. I would also have to admit that after awhile I really began to find this fun. After all what slave girl can not react to simple things like caresses and strong hands on heated flesh. It surprised me that when I pulled her close and just rocked her that she trembled with desire and whimpered softly.

I’m always being all playful and that night was no exception, so once I’d determined what I wanted to do there remained the mere formality of getting it done. So I began tickling her, kissing her nose, and all the while acting innocent. I even managed to get her silks untied without her suspecting something. Her immediate response was interesting to say the least and made me feel very bad for having neglected her for so long. She shivered in response and reached for my tunic. I felt her hands start to work on my tunic obviously wanting of much of me as she could get. I gently brushed her hands aside as my hands began to work at her breasts and nipples. I could almost feel her come alive under my hands as she felt my fingers twisting and pulling at her nipples. This she understood and this she could do. She rallied and took the initiative to lean up and lick the corners of my mouth. I still wasn’t prepared to offer something I really couldn’t give and tickled her back.