Pepper's Bath Ch. 04

Story Info
A girl, a bath.
766 words
3.32
30.1k
0
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers

I took my time soaping up my hands almost making a show of it. She needed release and release she would get. I traced a finger down her spine and delved into the crack of her bottom. I lined up and plunged one finger into her little puckered anus cleaning it thoroughly. I could hear her moan as the feelings of shame submission and arousal engulfed her as she squirmed on the edge of the tub. I finished cleaning her anus and switched fingers and using my longest finger, I continued the journey to her swollen petals where I spent a moment cleaning them, and then I squeezed and played with them before separating her lips and plunging into her. I felt he feet seek purchase on the bottom of the tub as she wantonly pressed back into my hand as working her pussy up and down my finger in need. I began to work her running my finger back and forth repeatedly. I was trying to play it off as merely cleaning her but I was wondering if she'd cum just from this. I heard a lust filled moan escape her lips and I knew I needed to let her cum.

"Cum now, girl." I said plunging my finger into her to the palm.

I made an effort to hit her 'g' spot and must have succeeded because she convulsed as soon as I reached the spot. She shuddered and moaned under my hand her juices liberally coating my hand as she came. I pushed back into her as my other hand reached for a nipple working it back and forth twisting it.

As I released her she lay there shuddering and weak, helpless before her Master. I soaped up my hand and rewashed her aching petals, feeling her jump and quiver as I touched her again. I knew it was coming and sure enough she reached out for me. I moved a little farther behind her making sure to keep her over the edge of the tub washing her as if I didn't care. I dared not let this little minx know how much I do care for her. She is one of my foods. Hell would not be far enough to run from me if someone hurt her.

Now to drive the lesson deep into her mind that she was mine and I owned her. I reached for the bath brush again and applied the unfriendly side to her round and now very pink bottom.

"SMACK!"

She yelped in pain and surprise as I spanked her. I felt her body scrunch up as her eyes closed in anticipation of the next swing. I took my time knowing this spanking had to be done right so that there could be no thought in her head that she was anything but mine. She continued to cry and scream as I administered a full twenty strokes. My will kept her over that tub as tears traced a pathway down her soft cheeks. The heat from her bottom radiated out and must have been becoming intense as she wiggled under my hand.

When I was sure she was mine I reversed the brush and used its hard bristles to scrub the area I had just spanked. The humiliation of such a procedure lays deep within a girls mind and the pain was considerable as wee.

She cried out, begging, "Please, Master! Please no!!!" I just wanted it to stop. Please, please stop.

"Now, are you my good little girl?" I asked, more because I wanted her to fully understand that she was mine, than anything else

"Yes, Master! Yes!"

She laid thee blinking back the tears beneath tightly shut lashes. I grabbed her hair and pulled her to her feet and picking up a towel began to dry her off. I knew she felt helpless and confused as she stood there quivering with need. She reached out to hold onto me for support as I dried her and whimpered low in her throat.

As I finished drying her I threw her naked over my shoulder as I strode purposefully back out into the tavern. The tavern was empty save for us but I knew the customers would come that night. I dropped her on the slave mats and watched her assume the position. Kneeling back on her heels, thighs spread open as far as she could leaving her charms open to look at her hands resting on her thighs palm up. I could see the longing in her eyes and wished that I could give her more.

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers