Perchance to Dom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DiscipleN
DiscipleN
221 Followers

"No, Mom. I guess he wanted to surprise you."

That was more cooperation than I had expected from my new charge.

"Well knock my socks off. This certainly is a surprise. I didn't even know you were spending time with a boy."

"It's just dinner, Mom."

"Oh, we have plenty enough. You father may be late at work, somewhere." I learned where Cheryl's bitterness originated. Step-mom's voice was pure lemon. She worked to sweeten her voice. "Come on in."

I was ready for the barrage of usual questions. I spoke of my studies, my goals, my parents' work. I described meeting Cheryl at the dealership, but admitted to admiring her at school.

By dinnertime, the father had yet to appear.

"Dig in, Walter." Ms. Sayer's opinion of me had mellowed.

"Please, call me Walt." I smiled.

Cheryl kicked my calf. I smiled harder.

"I hope you like roast chicken and salad and corn on the cob."

"I do, but I'll wait until the man of the house arrives." I chose my words carefully.

"You can never tell with Henry. His work is worse than unpredictable."

She possibly meant that her husband's hours were despicably predictable.

"Can't be long now." I put my napkin in my lap. If only the front door's knob had click at that exact moment.

It clicked four minutes later. I endured Ms. Sayer's consternation until then. She had said very little to Cheryl, so far.

"Honey, what's wrong?" Mr. Sayer dashed in. I had used Cheryl's phone to text him. "I got your note. It said you were spending the night with a boy, in your room."

"Mr. Sayer," I offered my hand, "I'm Walter Nelson. The message didn't say in her room."

"Henry! Is that lipstick on your cheek?"

The night had just begun.

"Of course it is. You know what I was doing."

"Cheryl, you will see your friend to the front door and then go to your room."

"Cheryl, I've got this. Please, relax and think about what I told you. It'll be hard, but I know you can do it."

The adults stopped shouting when I talked to Cheryl in my normal voice.

"It's not a good thing for you to stay, son." Mr. Sayer voiced politely.

"It will be worse for Cheryl, if I don't."

"Are you threatening her, boy?" From 'son' to 'boy' in one round. I must have done something right.

"You can't see what IS threatening her, neither of you." That got their attention.

"I will slap you silly, if you don't leave this instant."

"That wouldn't look good on a police record."

"I can certainly haul you out by the collar. You're officially a trespasser."

"Cheryl, where did you find this nasty boy?" Ms Sayer tried to outflank me.

"Mr. Sayer, in my house, my mother would never be allowed to speak to me in a disparaging tone."

"This isn't your house. Now get out!" He reached for me.

"You'll have to take me out of here, and then you'll never hear what your wife says to Cheryl when they're alone and you're boffing some delicious side order."

"Huh?"

"You really don't know."

"Henry, evict that boy at once."

"What is he talking about, Fi?"

"He's a lying smartass. I'll take him myself." The woman grabbed my arm. We were about equal in strength and height. I had some time to ponder my next words.

"Ms. Sayer, you've been placed in a dreadful situation, but you're not really a bad person."

"Shut up!" I can't remember which one said it.

"I may be a dumb kid, but I know one thing." I didn't hesitate. "Cheryl deserves better from both of you."

"What have you been telling this brat?" Her father yelled.

"Don't, Cheryl." I cautioned, just in case. "I learned it from my parents. My parents love me as much as you both love Cheryl, but neither of you have my parent's discipline."

"I've heard a lot of stupid things in my-"

"But you haven't heard the awful things your wife hurls at your daughter."

Ms. Sayer tugged me into the living room. She reached for the front doorknob.

"Fi. Let go of him. What is he talking about?"

She ignored her husband and opened the door.

"So help me, I've never touched you, woman, but if you've hurt my girl..."

Her grip tore into my wrist. I yelped despite my resolve to be unmoved. "You bastard!" She shouted back at her husband. Then she freed me. "You sick, whore chasing fuck!"

Their row was just beginning. I dashed back into the dining area to Cheryl. Her parents' anger veiled my escape. "Take me to your room."

"No. This has gone too far. Why did I trust you? Now everything is ruined!" She yelled in a whisper.

"Everything is ruined differently!" I retorted. "This time, nobody's shouting at you. Now take me to your room."

"You think you can just come into my home and turn my parents into a perfect mom and dad? You're a stupid fool!"

"An office tower full of shrinks couldn't fix your parents. But until dawn I promised I would take their abuse. I've kept my word, so far. Mostly."

She might have laughed if the hollering in the next room hadn't been filling her eyes with tears. She led me to a staircase and took me up to her room.

"They've fought before, but tonight, shit, you pressed every button on them."

"They pressed most of them themselves."

"I hate to think what tomorrow will bring."

"Don't." I reached for her and held her. We sank to sitting on her bed. I might have offered my lips to hers. I don't remember. The house was suddenly quiet.

"They're coming." She said scarily.

I continued to hold her.

There was a knock at the door. "Cheryl, will you come out, please?"

My heart fluttered when she asked me, "What should I do?"

"Stay here." I got up. I went to her bedroom door and opened it. "Mr. Sayer? Ms. Sayer?"

"We called your parents." They must have found Cheryl's phone.

Behind me, my first charge sobbed. "That won't solve anything." I said and closed the door as if I didn't care if they blocked it. They let us alone.

My phone rang. "Son, we'll be there in fifteen minutes. Should I hire a lawyer?"

"Not just yet, Dad." I hung up. "Cheryl, what would you like to do in the next fifteen minutes?

We ended up naked, spooning under her covers. At one point, she reached around and felt my erection. She dropped it like a live eel.

I told her, "I'm going to masturbate. Decide now where you'll put my ejaculate."

I came in her hands. This time, they were as warm as her breasts against my back. Sighing, I crawled out of her bed and dressed. I left her in her room.

"Hello, Father. Hello Mother."

"Your boy refused to leave when he was asked. Please take him home."

"I promised to stay with Cheryl for as long this night threatened her."

"Walter, the law doesn't care what you promised. Come along."

"Ed, may I?"

"Yes. Of course." My father agreed.

My mother knelt before me and looked very serious. "Your father and I care very much about what you promised. Sometimes you have to accept punishment without the reward of having done what's right."

I turn to the Sayer's. "I think you'd better call the police."

The room fell silent. I watched Cheryl's parent's faces twitch. Mr. Sayer spoke. "Will he leave in the morning?"

"If that's what he promised. Walter may fib from time to time, but when he makes a promise-"

"This is ridiculous!" Ms. Sayer burst. "I'm call-"

"Shut up, Fi. You may have every reason to hate me, but this time it's about my girl. I'll decide how to proceed."

And that was that. My parents left. Mr. Sayer dragged a futon into Cheryl's room. She had put on pajamas by then. After he closed the door. I got up from the futon and climbed into her bed.

"Are you going to do what I say?"

"That's what I promised, until morning."

"And when is morning?" I reached for her buttons.

"Whenever we wake up." She shucked her bottoms.

I pulled the top over her arms and left it around her wrists. "Maybe we shouldn't go to sleep, then."

"Whatever you say, Walter."

My new erection found the cleft in her butt. I sawed perfunctorily between them. My hand roamed indelicate parts of her body. I said, "I'm not sure if we should go all the way."

"Then I've picked the wrong person to surrender to, if you're unsure."

I said, "Tell me what you want."

"I'm not sure, either, but don't stop what you're doing."

"I'll decide that." I stopped and crawled over her. I leaned my face to hers and kissed her full lips. I took her hand and wrapped its fingers around my cock. "Don't drop it this time, or you'll be punished."

"You mean, like last time?" She spurt a laugh.

"Did you wash your hands after you wiped them with tissues?" I placed my hands on the sides of her lush body. I stroked up to her pits and down to her hips.

"No. Did you want me lick them clean?"

"I'd like to see that before you wipe them."

My hand smoothed her tummy. They brushed the underside of her breasts. Her hand played with my prick. I was very excited. I didn't have two condoms.

I reached for her sex. It was trembling, moist, ready. "Tell me. What are you feeling?"

"Your dick."

My hand pushed inside her. I didn't feel a hymen. "Tell me." I repeated. My fingers sought the spot I had read about.

"This is my first time." I don't think she lied.

"Your feelings."

"Ooooh, good. Your fingers. Um, good."

Then I found her spot. In time, she bucked and squealed. "You made me cum!" She was more excited than I was. I don't know why I didn't cum when she did. Maybe it was because her hand gripped my cock like a vice while her pelvis pounded against my hand.

We didn't count her cums. My second was better than my first. She mouthed my prickhead and I decided to shoot into her throat. I sucked her pussy and clit, finishing her for the night. Our last erg was spent.

We woke up. I dressed, went home, showered. My mother was working in the kitchen, on her laptop. I kissed her cheek.

I called Cheryl. She'd had a brief row with her dad that morning, but she promised it had been healthy. She wouldn't hear many outbursts in the following weeks. Neither of us went to school, and her father stayed home for the day. She texted a pledge to obey me, "for the foreseeable future".

When my father returned from work, he belted my ass black and blue before supper. I stood while eating.

"I'm very proud of you, Walter. I didn't spank you to punish you. I did it to remind you that meddling with the private affairs of others will never resolve well."

It would take more than a loving beating for me to learn that lesson.

-end of chapter 1

*****

If you like the story, please mention some of the challenges you faced when you started to learn domination skills. I'd like to incorporate those lessons into the story.

DiscipleN
DiscipleN
221 Followers
12