Perchance to Dom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DiscipleN
DiscipleN
220 Followers

Bette gazed in my direction without focus. "You're so young, to be so like him."

"Someday, maybe." I told her.

We sat in the family car for a while. She tried to make small talk. I didn't want to tell her to get out. It was pretty confusing for both of us. Finally, I got out of the car and went to her. I opened the car door. "Invite me inside." I was following a hunch.

"Okay." Bette was still confused. She got her keys out of her purse as she lead me to her front door. She unlocked it and opened it, allowing me to enter first. I flicked a light switch. She came in and asked if I wanted coffee.

It sounded like a routine invite.

"J-just stay right there, standing." I followed my instinct, but was uncertain. "I mean, you can put down your purse."

Bette seemed to get what I was doing. She didn't freak. "Okay, Walt." She set her purse on the end table and took off her coat. She lay it on a chair arm and stood in her living room.

"I want you to call me Walter."

"I can do that, Walter."

"Can you accept that my father is hopelessly in love with his wife?"

"I-I don't want to."

I stepped close to her and looked with all the sincerity that I felt. "I can do something about that, but I can't promise results."

Bette did understand. Her lips tightened in resolve. "You really are older than 18, right?"

"Yes, Bette. Stay right there. I'm going to find something and bring it to you."

I took my time, examining the kitchen, looking into the drawers. Nothing was right. I headed to her bedroom. Her home office was the dining area. I had to pass through it, I saw a five year service plaque on the wall. I took it down. I could put a decent grip on its sharp right or left top curved corners. Its wooden backing was firm oak. It wasn't very broad, but its edges would probably hurt a lot. I would have to wield it with a cloth around my hand.

She saw me carrying it and stiffened. "How did you know your father gave that to me?"

"I didn't. I simply thought it was something that would remind you of him."

"Oh, ...a few minutes ago I was telling you how wrong you were."

"This is what I'm going to do, Bette." I was trying to do it as properly as I could imagine doing it. Explaining it would set up her expectations and hopefully more than a little worry. "I'm going to pull out the couch until there's room for us behind it. You will bend over and lean on its back with your elbows. When you've done that, don't move until I'm finished."

"Okay, Walter." She sounded worried.

I nearly lost my cool just trying to move the couch. It was one of those sofa beds designed to be installed before the house was built around it, I exaggerate. It was as heavy as the cement foundation preventing the sofa from burying itself into China's back yard.

Somehow I managed it. I would have lost my nerve if Bette had giggled just once. Obediently and patiently, she followed behind the couch and bent down to it.

I thought the hard part was over. "If you scream, will the neighbors hear?"

"I don't know."

I couldn't back down. I took the plaque and wrapped my hand with a doily from the end table. My other hand unbuttoned her business suit skirt and unzipped it. It fell down her thighs past her knees. Her slip followed it. I reached into the waistband of her nylon hosiery and managed to tug it over her round ass. I decided to leave Bette's panties on. They were petite purple things. Her cheeks were plenty bare.

I want you to count each blow, aloud.

"How many will there be?" She was already breathing hard.

"I don't know yet." I swung. The board connected with a sharp report.

"HIIIEEEE!!" She burst.

"One." I prompted.

"Wh- one." She wheezed.

I struck her left cheek square with the next blow. She shouted, but not as loudly. "T-two."

I bashed the same cheek again." It took her a second to say, "Three," after recovering her breath.

I didn't know how red an ass could or should get in these circumstances. I took pity on it and swatted the other cheek as hard as I could!

"OWWWW!!" Bette gulped. "F-four."

When she had counted to eight, her voice couldn't stop shaking. She was crying.

"Twelve more, I think." I told her. My father would probably have given more.

"I'm sorry!" The office woman blubbered. "I never should have made a pass at your father."

"Don't ever do it again, Bette." I hit both her cheeks, closer to her thighs. Her vulva took some of it.

"AAAOOOWWW!!" Her body jumped in a new way. My dick lurched at the sight of her reaction. "N- AH- ine."

"Say it clearly."

"Nine." She whispered.

"Louder, for the next one." I struck her ass and sex harder.

"TENN!!"

"That's good, Bette!" I walloped her again. My cock was straining in my pants.

"OOOHHH!!" Heavy breathing. "Eleven!" She said crisply. I think she finally relaxed her cheeks. I would have to hit her harder.

I struck the reddest spot on her ass. CRACK!

"TWE-OO-ELVE!"

"What?"

"T-Twelve."

SWAT!

"YEEEE!!" Sobs. "Th-th-thirteen."

"'Seventeen' was the hardest thing she'd ever had to say. I made her say it three times before I was satisfied with her pronunciation.

My hand was raw. The doily wasn't helping much. I was pretty sure she was hurting worse than I, except for my iron boner.

I pounded the last three into her ass. "Count!"

She couldn't speak. Her voice crackled. Her sobs overwhelmed it.

"Oh-oh oh oh." She sputtered. "Eighteen."

"Nineteen."

"Awwwhh." Sigh. "Twenty."

"Stay there, Bette." I lay the board on the couch back. When she tilted her head, she could read the commendation that my father had given to her.

I had seen a bottle of lotion in the front bathroom. I held it up to her face. "Will this promote infections?"

For a second, maybe she thought that's what I wanted. "I-I don't think so."

I dribbled a bit into my hand and rubbed my other one into it. I soothed her flaming skin as best as I could. Bette whimpered and groaned.

"When you feel ready, stand up, come here, hug me, and ask for my forgiveness." I stood back from her, in the middle of the room. I couldn't believe that I was still hard.

She came to me, shy, sought my embrace and looked down. "Please forgive m-me, Walter."

"If you dare to tempt my father again, I won't do this to you. He'll do it." It was the best threat I knew.

"I don't want th-this to happen ever again!" She looked up at me and hugged me again. Then she stepped back and gasped softly, "You really got hard. I thought that was a cliche." Her hands found my pregnant cock.

I didn't know how to respond to her touch. My balls cried out for release.

Bette kept talking, as if my dick were me. "I mean, I didn't feel anything except hurt." She swallowed. "N-now I do. I mean, I wish-" Her hands fled back to her.

I imagined spewing my cum over her face. I wanted to laugh at that silly, stray thought. "If you have a dildo or vibrator, fetch them." I heard myself tell her.

She limped to her bedroom and returned with several. She accepted that I had released my erection by the time she returned. She had removed her panty, something I should have told her. I took the middle sized dildo and a battery powered egg.

I had her lean over the couch from the front, until her hands held her. I switched on and placed the egg against her anus. She convulsed at its vibrating touch. I rested my cockhead on it, to keep it in its nasty place. Whoa, I never felt anything so intense before, but I didn't shoot. I eased the fake cock into her slit. It was remarkably wet, despite her panty had remained unstained.

"Ooooohhh. I can't believe it! It's never felt like that before." Bette echoed my thoughts.

I pumped her cunt and my cock at the same time. Neither of us lasted more than a minute. I shot a load that reached the collar of her suit blouse. Most of it drenched her back.

She groaned and cried. Her body shook the egg off, but it couldn't dislodge the dong thrusting into her. She shuddered one last time. Her knees sank into the couch cushions.

"Do you see the plaque?" I reminded her. "Keep it in a handy place. Bring it to me the next time I visit." I pulled up my clothes. I left her to her thoughts. I worried I was so drained I'd crash my parents' car.

Mother was standing in the living room when I returned home. "Hello, Walter." She took the keys from me and hung them on a hook near the door. I would have done it.

"Did you know what she wanted?"

"I'm not psychic, Honey."

"She wanted to know if you and father were in an open relationship."

"I place no bounds on your father, Walter."

"You don't have to, though."

"Have you considered why he invited her to dinner tonight?"

I hadn't.

Mom walked to her bedroom. I hadn't noticed it when she took the keys, but this time she had farther to go. She tried to hide it. She was experienced at hiding it, but my memory of how an ass wobbled when it hurt bad was fresh in my mind.

"Was Grandfather here?" I called after her.

"Good night, Walter."

*****

Thanks for reading Ch. 2. Please mention your own initial challenges when you first learned BDSM. I'd like to incorporate them into the story.

DiscipleN
DiscipleN
220 Followers
12