Perchance to Dom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DiscipleN
DiscipleN
232 Followers

"You think those bite." His voice deepened from one-sided merriment. "I need to taste some things."

My role shifted from director to counselor. "You can survive this, Corrin. You can say no, even. If you have to escape, do it. But hold on as long as you can. Please. I'll even fuck you proper, if you still want that."

She cried hard enough to quiet a smoke alarm.

Grandfather gloated, "That was good enough to have more."

Corrin cursed and yelled. She must have flailed around, in my grandfather's devouring grip. Items crashed in the room.

"I'll come in there, Corrin. Just yell my name. I'll stop him, however. I promise."

"Don't run from me, Bitch!" Grandfather hollered. Corrin yelped and then she barked like a dog. Was he beating her again?

"Is he fucking you?" In the ass? She made sounds I recognized.

Fuck. Grandfather must have been giving it to her like a locomotive. She didn't stop barking.

I wanted to pull on my prick, adjust its tight length in my pants. I listened and listened. Corrin never called my name.

Five minutes later, Grandfather reproached. "Walter."

I turned off my phone, and hung my head. "Coming, Grandpa." This was failure and humiliation. Not. At. All. Fun.

I entered Corrin's den, greeted with applause. Four hands spanked me, virtually. The two adults lounged on the couch, her phone between them. They shared its ear buds. Their grins were swords of Damocles. Was she eating a chocolate? He thunked the crop against the leather armrest.

I had been played. "Good one." I turned to leave them, she still dolled up, grandfather with every stitch of his sturdy clothes adorning him. My dream dashed upon me.

"Take yourself outside, Walter. Get some air. You need to cool down, for at least an hour."

I got his hint. My entire plan to impress my grandfather had only hurled me into a cesspit.

He said to my receding back, "You don't need grades to know if you're any good, at anything."

An hour later, it was my turn to sit Corrin's house. She had dressed to drive Grandfather home. He told her to chauffeur me separately. He would square it with my mother.

"You mean my father?" I asked politely.

Grandfather scrunched up his face at me. "Doesn't he know by now?" He told his escort.

"I gave him enough hints." Corrin shook her head and lead my Grandfather out of her house. She limped in a familiar pattern.

What was it about my father?

She'd called him a charlatan. She'd also said that he had disappointed his parents, and they'd abandoned him. I figured if he were as bent as I, his parents were the stretch of the sexual ignorance bell curve flinging hatred.

Corrin had said his parents told him he didn't deserve to be called a man. Just how harsh were they?

That left Grandpa's clues. He'd agreed to let Father marry Mother, as long as Mother agreed.

I couldn't stop puzzling over it. When Corrin returned to fetch me home, I was still puzzled.

We were silent until she parked in front of my home and I emerged. "So." She called out from her side of the car. I walked to my front door, listening. "When do you want to get together for that fuck?"

If Dad had heard, I was in for a painful evening. The curtain shifted.

I sighed and put my key in the lock. Corrin drove away.

I entered an empty living room. "Father?" In my head, I heard him answer, "We are not in competition."

"He's not here, Walter." Mother was in the kitchen.

I found her typing on her laptop. The machine was still booting.

"Dad's a woman, Mom. Isn't she?"

"He."

DiscipleN
DiscipleN
232 Followers
12