Perchance to Dream Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hatsuda
Hatsuda
201 Followers

Looking over at the boys, Angel began to 'sign' at them, even though they had no idea of what it was she was trying to convey. I recognized the signing; she was 'telling' them to leave while they still had a chance! Again, I thought that she clearly didn't have a full grasp of the situation, and continued to try to figure out how we could get ourselves out of here in one piece.

Suddenly, I heard one of the idiots shout, "Hey, I think she's trying to put a voodoo curse on us!" A nervous look began to fall over the gang, but the leader bullied up to the challenge, saying, "Bullshit! She's a fuckin' whack-o! Let's kick some freak butt!" With that, the gang raised their slingshots and aimed them at us.

Angel started dancing from foot to foot, waving her arms in the air, and suddenly...things got dark; hey, I meanreally dark! I kept my eyes on the bullies before us, and as I watched, I saw their eyes slowly move to the sky behind us. I saw mouths drop open; I saw fear flash across their faces... One of their group got his courage up just enough to let his shot go at Angel, and in a reflex of unconscious courage, I jumped in front of her, catching the blow just above my right eye! As the blood streamed down my face, I finally turned to see what was happening behind us.

I was absolutely in shock! The entire forest behind us seemed to be covered in crows! Moreover, the entire sky behind us seemed to be covered in crows! And still, they kept drifting in! Some of the immense flock began settling on the terrain around the attackers as well, causing considerable panic among the gang. They soon began relating Angels' dance and hand-play to the arrival of the birds, and suddenly broke, scattering in the direction of town. They were shouting all kinds of things but I could only make out a few words, mainly 'witch; curse; evil' and the like.

Once the boys had disappeared, the flock began to dissipate, slowly drifting away to where they had apparently come from. All but one; a big one; a really big one... Eyeing us carefully, it hopped hesitantly towards us, sideways, a couple hops at a time, until it was at Angel's feet. Still smiling, Angel slowly knelt on one knee, and folded her hands in her lap, looking at the large bird with her sparkling ice-blue eyes. Finally, the bird reached its beak back under its body, jerked, pulled out a very large feather, and dropped it at Angel's feet.

Picking up the feather, Angel smiled widely, showing her sparkling white teeth, and bowed towards the bird, signing 'Thank-you Father. Now I can fly with you!' At that, the huge bird turned, and with a couple of hops and powerful strokes of its massive wings, flapped its way into the beautiful sky!

Can you imagine, once the boys had reached town and screamed, wept, sobbed their stories into everyone's ears, what the response would have been? If we had been in the 1600's, both Angel and myself would have been burned at the stake, but since we weren't, parents simply warned their kids to stay away from us; lest something truly diabolical happen to them. That actually worked to our favor, as we seldom had to deal with the usual harassment that we'd had to suffer before.

As I finished the story, I glanced over at Gloria to see her reaction. Her face seemed lost in reflection, and I didn't see any of the usual signs of humor or ridicule I'd seen on the faces of Ben, Seth and their father. I could almost see Seth's mother sitting there with him. What I didn't tell them was what she'd done to me after the dust had settled.

She had kissed me, for the first time! A modest kiss, just below the wound that I'd suffered in her behalf. Looking up at her, I saw her sign, "You're my hero; thank you!" In retrospect, she was MY hero! The crows had saved our bacon! Not me! Seeing the look on my face, she grabbed my hand, squeezed, and then signed, "Really! You were wonderful!" It was only the sight of her beautiful eyes, and her sparkling smile that finally allowed me to stop shaking. Finally, I was just grateful that I hadn't filled my pants in the presence of my best friend.

A couple of stitches later and I was ready once more for the 'rest of my life.' That turned out to be a most prophetic observation as time was to bear witness. We seemed to be linked inextricably from that point on, like it or not.

It had been a long night, and I was still a bit buzzed by the beer, and drowsy from the wonderful food, so I thanked both of them and left to return home to my apartment. Arriving just before 11:00 pm, I still managed to take Mr. Fleez for a quick walk, and dropped into bed in complete and utter exhaustion!

Sometime during the night, I began to realize that this night was not going to provide me a normal night's sleep, and soon things began to become a bit surreal. I began dreaming a startlingly realistic dream of me working on my nightmare project, missing something essential (which was true at this point), and about to be visited by an angel who was about to present me with a missing piece. In true nightmare fashion, the scene suddenly morphed into the fields around where I grew up.

Looking about me, I saw what appeared to be a bright, sunny day in summer, and I was standing in the shade of the water tower around which Angel and I had spent so many long hours. One difference was, I was naked! That made some sense to my somewhat addled mind, since I always slept without clothing. The air was warm, and I could actually smell the clean, crisp scent of the forest in it, playing around my body. This was undoubtedly the most vivid dream I'd ever had, and soon I could feel a deep feeling of loneliness creeping into my soul! Memories of Angel came pouring into my head, and the thought of having been without her company all these years finally emerged to become an ache, and without warning, I suddenly began to sob.

I had only seen her once since she disappeared after high school. It was at her stepmother's funeral, and even then, it was only a fleeting glimpse of her figure standing next to the casket. When I glanced that way again, she had disappeared once more. What I remembered most about that chance sighting was that she appeared to be looking directly at me, and afterward, profound sadness at my missed opportunity to connect with her again.

While I was reminiscing, I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder. Startled, I turned around quickly, and to my amazement, there stood Angel! Moreover, she was not the 8 year old that I had played with many years ago, nor was she the sad teenager that I'd spotted at her stepmother's funeral so long ago. This Angel was grown up; really grown up!

This was turning into one of the strangest dreams that I'd ever had! I figured I knew why this particular dream was happening now, since I'd spent a good portion of the previous evening at Seth's house, bringing up memories that I'd tried to suppress these many years. Exhaustion, too much booze and a full load of tailgate snacks probably had some part to play in all of this as well.

The figure before me was a woman, and although she still had the rather remarkably clean beauty of the youngster of many years ago, she now exhibited the full-fledged, full-blown beauty of a mature woman. Some things remained familiar however; particularly her black shining hair, neatly braided into two long pigtails that draped across her shoulders to fall across her chest. Her facial features had matured into a very classic, almost regal form; softly chiseled, but tinted a light, almond brown.

Most startling still, were her eyes, which were just as I always remembered; bright, ice blue in color! Oh how I remembered those hypnotic eyes! Good luck and bad, we always said. She was clothed in a rather diaphanous white dress, the panels crossing her chest, tied loosely at the waist, extending to her knees. Oddly enough, she was barefoot, but it seemed natural in this particular setting.

I found myself unconsciously paying more attention to her overall appearance for a change, noting the fine contours of her breasts and hips, the graceful movement of her whole body as she moved towards me. Looking up at her face, I allowed myself to be drawn into those lovely, ice-blue eyes. I was still standing there in shock, when she reached out and gently wiped a tear from my cheek with her forefinger, bringing it back to her lips. I watched while she sensuously licked it from her finger with her tongue. It was at this point that I felt a warmth growing in my groin that gave me an indication that a certain part of my psyche was appreciating her beauty from an entirely different aspect than that of the past.

Standing there before me, she slowly looked around the surrounding area, as if seeing it for the first time. Finally, looking back at me she signed, "This place is so beautiful!" As if by reflex, I signed back at her, "You are so beautiful!" Glancing at me, and gradually running her gaze down my body, she looked back up at my face and smiled, the corners of her mouth curling up ever so slightly. Tipping her head to the side a bit, she signed, "So are you!"

It took me just a moment to recall that I was standing before her completely naked! Feeling the blood rushing to my face as well as my groin, I tried to cover my growing erection with my hands, and was about to attempt signing an apology to her at the same time when she placed a finger gently on my lips, and said, "Shhhh....!"

Stepping away from me she reached down and suddenly released the sash that held her dress together. As the panels fell open, she simply shrugged her shoulders, and the dress fell to her feet. She must have seen the amazement in my eyes as I viewed her completely nude body, because she quickly did a pirouette, offering me a glimpse of her entire body. This dream of mine was definitely taking on a life of its own, I thought. I never would have thought my imagination was that creative.

If this were to be my 'swansong' of my memories of Angel, I became more determined than ever to make sure that it was going to be the most memorable! Looking into her eyes, I slowly reached out towards her breasts. Although she made no move to stop me, I noticed an uncharacteristic look of uncertainty cross her face. Expecting to wake at any moment, my hands finally reached her body, and I felt...flesh! Soft, warm, smooth and resilient flesh! I watched as her areoles crinkled tightly around her firm nipples, as her body reacted to my touch. Her breathing began to pick up in pace as well, probably to keep up with my own.

Bringing her hands up to her chest to cover mine, I expected her remove them from her body, but instead she pressed them firmly to her breasts, letting out a long, slow, sigh! My body reacted as nature had designed; my cock had suddenly lost all caution when she accepted my caress, and soon I had a full-blown erection, and a sense that nothing would be quite the same after tonight. As I watched my hands gently massaging her lovely breasts, I also noticed a pink flush beginning to cover her upper body and looking up into those lovely eyes, I saw the sweet glaze of passion begin to form over them.

I felt her hands trembling against mine, again, uncharacteristic of her. She was normally exceptionally confident and sure of herself at all times. It was as though she were again the little girl that I'd first encountered on that school day so many years ago. The expression on her face was one of uncertainty, but determination. She let go of my hands, and reached out her own hands to my chest, softly running them down over my stomach, then around my waist to my back, pulling me into her.

Reluctantly taking my hands off her breasts, I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and met her lips with mine. Softly at first, relishing this new kind of relationship between us, we soon began to increase our passion and before long our tongues were making love, gently, caressingly back and forth between our mouths. I felt goose bumps beginning to creep across my back and arms, as my desire for this woman began to intensify!

My rigid cock was now pressed firmly against her smooth, flat tummy, and any embarrassment that I might have felt being naked in front of her disappeared. Instead, I had an increasing level of what I judged must be pure lust taking over my emotional state. I wanted this woman more than anything else in the world right now! Even in my dream, she was exceptionally desirable, and my vivid memories of our times together only increased my ache for her company once more.

While we were nuzzling after our introduction to kissing, I felt her right hand sliding down to my ass-cheek, just tentatively feeling and squeezing my body, then sliding around to where my cock was pressing urgently into her stomach. Very carefully, she ran her fingertips across the entire length of my dick, as if she'd never touched or seen one before. Her touch however, was just as electric to my body as if I'd actually been awake, and I soon began a renewed appraisal of her body.

So far, I'd only had an opportunity to explore her beautiful breasts, but as I glanced down beyond where she was examining my equipment, I saw a flat toned belly, and beneath that the black, shiny strands of her pubic hair, long wavy strands; not the tight curly knot that I'd expected.

Sliding my hand down her body, I slipped my fingers through her pubic hair until I reached the delicate slit that announced that I'd arrived at her seat of pleasure. She was damp, warm and a faintly musky odor seemed to drift up between us, urging us on to more earthly pleasures. Angel's sighs and whimpers encouraged me even further, and I began to insert one of my fingers into her cunt, only to run into the first sign of rejection that I'd encountered that night.

Stepping back away from me a bit, Angel put her hands on my forearms, and sat down on her discarded dress, drawing me down with her. Lying back on the soft grass, she pulled me onto my back next to her, leaned over me and slid her hand back onto my still erect cock. Re-encouraged, I dropped my head to her chest, taking her left breast into my mouth, finally tasting her for the first time. Nibbling on her erect nipple and listening to her groans of pleasure for a little bit, I soon moved over to her right breast and continued to taste the delights of her wonderful body. After all, this wasmy dream.

I again took my right hand, and began sliding it down across her body towards her pussy, pausing just for a moment at her bush. Sensing no objection at that point, I slowly began threading my fingers through her pubic hair towards my ultimate goal; warm, damp and glistening between her thighs. Once I reached the goal however, Angel again pulled my hand away, turning her face into mine. Looking into her eyes once again, I suddenly began to suspect why she was holding back. I saw the same uncertainty in her eyes that I saw at the beginning of my nightmare. She actually seemed a bit frightened!

Despite my personal sense of urgency, I decided to slow things down a bit to see if I could put her mind more at ease. This dream was getting a little complicated, and I was beginning to wonder about my sanity. I raised myself up on one elbow and signed to her, "Are you all right?" She dropped her eyes to her hands for a few moments, then raised them to my face and signed, "I'm sorry, Jess, I'm scared..." Having 'said' that, she pressed her face into the crook of my neck and hugged me tightly.

Taking my cue from that, I began to hug her and to stroke her back gently, at the same time bringing her face up to mine, gently nibbling on her lips, cheeks and ears, listening carefully as her breathing began to accelerate. She began to return my attentions and again reached her hand down to take hold of my cock. Sliding her hand down the shaft of my very hard erection, she found my aching balls, and tenderly fondled them while I rediscovered her tits. Ever so slowly, I touched her most everywhere I could reach in this position, and on inspiration, I began to move my nibbling down the front of her body.

This time, not encountering any resistance, I moved from her breasts down across her firm, flat tummy, nibbling around her navel for a few moments, then making my way down to her hairy mound until I felt the heat from her pussy against my lips. The faint musky aroma from her sex caused the blood to begin pounding in my temples, and I tentatively stuck my tongue against her pussy lips. This time I was greeted by her hands moving behind my head, gently pulling me into her groin.

Determined to proceed more slowly this time, I began running my tongue up and down her delightfully tasty pussy, gratified that she had become very well lubricated with her juices. Grazing her clitoris from time to time, I was further gratified by the quick movement of her hips into my face whenever I contacted that most sensitive part of her body. Gradually, I noticed that her legs were spreading apart, allowing me more contact with her pussy. Curious, I dipped down at last to run my tongue across her delicate asshole, and was pleased at the response; a quick jerk of her hips into my face, and a little yelp!

Angel's breathing had become quite ragged by now, so I took this opportunity to check once again on her receptiveness to penetration. Carefully, I began to press a finger between her pussy lips, lubricating it with her juices, and sliding up and down the length of her cleft. Pressing a bit further, I began to marvel at the tightness that I encountered. I also noted that Angel and grabbed a handful of her discarded dress in each hand, and was trembling once again. I cautiously added another finger, moving both slowly up and down her beautiful slit, then pressing slowly once more into her body. So tight!

Suddenly, she placed her hands on both sides of my head, and pulled me up onto her body. Just before she crushed my face into hers in a passionate kiss, I noticed that her face was contorted into a determined, but fearful frown, and my juvenile feelings of protecting her began to return. Lying between her thighs with my cock in full contact with the entrance to her pussy, I had little time to think before she grabbed my ass-cheeks and pulled hard; at the same time thrusting her hips up into me!

Angel let out a yelp as the head of my cock pressed into her. I stopped, allowing her to control the pace of our consummation. After a moment or two she again urged me on, pulling my ass towards her once more. Suddenly I felt pain! What kind of fucking dream was this? My cock was meeting more resistance in her pussy than she had given me earlier with her fearfulness. We rested together for a bit, breathing into each other's faces.

Finally, she threw her legs across my hips, planted her heels in my ass, and with a jerk, literally impaled herself on my cock! The tightness was incredible, and the pressure on the shaft of my cock , quite frankly, was a bit painful. I finally came to my senses enough to realize that Angel was softly sobbing into my neck, and I saw the warm wet trails of her tears running off her body onto the ground beneath us. Moving her face to mine, I gently kissed the tears away, tasting the sweet saltiness of her surrender.

After what seemed like an eternity, Angel began moving under me, her hips drawing my cock a ways out of her, and then lifting her hips up again, pushing my cock back in. Tentatively, she initiated the slow steady rhythm of sex, breathing heavily into my ear. Matching her movements, I did my best to control the angle of penetration I made into her body. Truth be told, she was so tight that an angle that caused too much contact with the walls of her cunt might have had disastrous consequences to my efforts. In fact, I began to think that something really scary might happen to my current scenario in order for me to classify this all as a nightmare.

Hatsuda
Hatsuda
201 Followers