Perchance to Dream Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hatsuda
Hatsuda
200 Followers

It was just about now that I began to wonder whether this was all a product of my nightmare, or if I were a player in someone else's nightmare! It seemed that some things went according to what I might expect from a dream of my design, but some things always contributed to the 'foil' of my achieving my goal; capturing my soul mate! Yeah, right! A typical nightmare!

However, the longer we kept up our sexual exercise, the more lubricated Angel became, and the more delightful our screwing became. While the difficulty in getting to this point was a little daunting, it did do something for which I was grateful. I wasn't comfortable with the possibility that I might be a "little quick on the draw" right now, so to speak. I was now able to space this dream out for a while, even though I knew that I would have to wake up at some point. Moreover, just so you know, I'mnot majestically endowed. I'm quite average, I think. She reallywas that tight!

Damn! I wanted this to last forever! I thought maybe that since this wasmy dream, I could force that to happen, but I knew it wasn't to be. Nightmares had rules; and one of the rules was, something had to happen that would screw up the whole thing! But, while we were in the glow of the 'good stuff,' I was determined to milk it for all it was worth!

Right now, all I could think about was having the most wonderful, most beautiful woman in the world under me right now; and we were connected...really connected! I was making love to this woman... It didn't matter that this was just a dream! My mind was telling me something! All the memories; all the years; all of the stuff we did with and to each other in years gone by. My heart ached for the spot that I wanted her to fill in myself! I had been really lonely way too long! Looking down into her ice-blue eyes, I suddenly realized that I had a thousand questions to ask her. There was so much time between then and now, but when I pulled my hands up to sign, she suddenly put her forefinger on my lips, and spoke, "Not now...I'm here, and I've waited way too long for this."

I was stunned! I'd never heard her speak before. Now that she did, it was with a strange, unfamiliar accent. I guessed it was the best that my imagination could come up with, lacking anything in our past to base it upon. But, she was right; I was losing ground quickly as I thrust myself into her body. The tightness, and the pent-up sexual pressure was beginning to overcome my innate curiosity regarding my dream-state, and I was approaching my release point rather quickly.

She had begun thrusting her hips into mine quite hard, again making me adjust the angle of attack such that I would still have some equipment left after our little exercise, and she was making little yelps on each stroke of penetration. Man, was I in nightmare heaven, but I was still waiting for the crash! I just knew that I would wake up in the morning with no memory of this emotional event! The rules... Remember?

Just as I began to feel the tightness in my balls signaling my imminent explosion, I decided to pull out, not quite sure if protection was important in the dream state. Although I knew I was asleep, this was undoubtedly the most vivid dream I'd ever had; so much so that the boundary between reality and fantasy had become very blurry.

Taking me by surprise, Angel suddenly crossed her legs around my waist, driving her heels into my ass cheeks and pulling me deeper into her cunt! Losing control, I unloaded what must have been many years of loneliness and sexual frustration deep into her body. As tightly as I held her in my arms during my incredible climax, I found that her grip on me was no less intense! I doubt if dynamite could have separated us at this point!

It took us a while to come down off our mutual high, but we did...very slowly, relishing our sexual contact, trembling and shaking. Finally, I rolled off her, and pulled her close to myself, positioning her head next to mine. I could feel her, smell her, and now I could hear her, whispering into my ear. She had leaned over me, kissed me on the scar above my eye that had sealed our childhood relationship, and spoke, "I love you Jess Coumer; I always have...I'll be back for you!"

Suddenly, I heard the sound of a crow, high above us! "Caaaaaaaaw!" Twice more, then I suddenly found myself back in my bedroom, and I still thought I heard the sound, only now it was the whining cry of Mr. Fleez, "Raaower...!" I was all tangled up in my sheets, and the other pillow I kept on the other side of the bed was firmly pressed into the side of my face. Mr. Fleez was understandably upset because it was nearly 11:00 AM, and it was way past the time that I usually took him out for his constitution!

Untangling myself from my bed sheets, I quickly jumped into my jogging rig, and took Mr. Fleez for his little run. As I breezed down the tree-lined avenue, trying to keep up with Mr. Fleez, I discovered that I remembered everything that I dreamt the previous night. It was so vivid that I had begun to sport a semi-hard-on during our run as I reviewed the entire dream. It wasn't too hard to notice that my cock was still a little tender from the mental exercise, and I wondered if that were a symptom of a 'really good dream,' or simply the residual ache from a really strong 'wet dream.'

Returning to my apartment, I fed the puppy and wandered back into my bedroom to prepare for my shower. Approaching my bed, I pulled back the covers to see what kind of laundry load I was going to be up against. Looking in stunned surprise at the large circular stain in the middle of my bed, I couldn't help but take note of the streaks of red that were a part of it. I'd heard of the old expression "breaking a nut," but I never took it literally, until now. I only hoped that I hadn't damaged myself permanently...

Pulling off the soiled sheets, I could almost sense the aroma of spices and forest, and as I grabbed the pillows to reposition them at the top of the bed, I noticed something underneath the spare pillow that I hadn't noticed before. As I picked it up to examine it, I felt the hair begin to stand up on the back of my neck! It was a feather; a black feather about 5 inches long, shiny and smooth!

If I thought my adolescent years were a bit strange and unusual, it was beginning to appear that my adult life was taking a swing towards the strange and surreal as well. I briefly gave thought to confiding in my old friend Seth about my weird nightmare, but imagining his response to me as I described my incredible imaginary sexual escapades with his sister did not sit too well with thoughts of our continued friendship. And the thought of presenting him with yet another mystery? I think not...

Sitting on the edge of my bed twirling the feather between my fingers, I drifted back to memories of Angel, and her affinity for the 'wild' things that inhabited this wonderful world. Many times, it was the presence or company of the creatures of this world that bought our way out of trouble with the 'civilized' members of our society, and she never seemed to fear situations that scared the crap out of me, although I tried my best not to let it show. It wouldn't have mattered though, I'd have marched through red-hot lava for her, fear or no fear.

My reverie was interrupted by a small whine at my side. Looking down, I saw Mr. Fleez sitting there, looking up at me with a curious expression on his face. Seeing that I had noticed his presence, he leaped up on the bed and stepped into my lap to curl up. He nuzzled the feather out of my hand, sniffed at it, and lay his head down on it. At least someone in this apartment didn't see anything odd about the feather's presence here this morning.

Hatsuda
Hatsuda
200 Followers