Percussion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're more than welcome to visit anytime," Hanma called out to Penny as the young woman walked away. "Also, feel free to attend next year's rizm ceremony!"

"Perhaps we will!" Penny turned and waved before she exited the tent.

Outside, Trenton was waiting for her with a fully loaded cart, and he smiled widely as she stepped up to him.

All set?

She nodded, Hanma invited us to next year's rizm ceremony.

Trenton chuckled, If all it takes is a special night and us making a little noise, I think we could conduct one on our own.

Penny shoved him playfully as she blushed again, "Behave," She told him with a grin.

Why? You think someone is going to overhear me? He joked.

She gave him a wry look as she took his hand and squeezed it, "Just for that, you get to push the cart first."

He nodded slowly in defeat as he laughed lowly. he placed both his hands on the handles of the cart and made a move to push it, then stopped suddenly and faced her. Penny?

She looked up at him and blinked expectantly, "Hm?"

I love you, he signed slowly and deliberately as he exhaled slowly.

Her chest blossomed with warmth as she took his hand once more and smiled, "I love you too, Trenton."