Perdita's Pleasures Bk. 01 Ch. 04

Story Info
Dick for breakfast for Perdita.
2k words
4.52
11k
2

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DAY TWO

Chapter Four: Breakfast Duty

Morning sunlight streamed in through a small window when I awoke, and for a moment I forgot where I was.

"Oh good, you're up," said Olive from across the little room. "Come look at this note we got from Master Aries."

Right.

I blinked the sleep from my eyes and propped myself up on my elbows. Olive was sitting cross-legged in the nude on her own bed, reading a piece of paper.

"It was outside our door this morning," she informed me. "It says we're supposed to go take a shower and then report to the breakfast room. Aw, look, there's a little drawing," she said, flipping the paper around to show a small map of hand-drawn directions.

We donned the white terrycloth robes that hung from hooks on the door, and followed the map to the showers.

This bathroom was not as luxurious as the dressing room from the day before, but it was clean and bright, and featured several shower stalls with frosted glass doors. Beside the sinks were neatly arranged jars and trays of various cosmetics, and two matching piles of clothing were folded neatly on the creamy marble countertop.

"Those must be for us," said Olive.

"I guess so," I said. "There's no note, though. Maybe these are someone else's clothes?"

Olive put her hands on her hips.

"Nah, those are for us," she said.

As I washed my body beneath the hot water, memories from the night before came to me vividly. I touched the skin of my ass and remembered it, bare and waiting, before a strange man. An unseen cock seeking entrance; being granted it. Aries' voice, saying "no, no," not to worry about us coming but yes, good, come in their mouths...

Desire rocked me back against the shower tiling, my hips grinding into the hard surface as I thought about the way I had been ordered to let myself be fucked. With a sluttish heat on my breath, I began to masturbate, stroking my fingers up and down between my swollen and slippery labia: first leisurely, savouring every sparkle of pleasure there, then faster, my fingers dancing me toward the edge of orgasm.

I was just starting to come, my head lurching forward with the surge of it, when I was startled by the sound of the bathroom door banging open and half a dozen people coming in.

I let the orgasm ride me out, stifling moans of pleasure with a hand. My cunt wanted more, but when I heard the women talking clear as day and saw their feet right on the other side of my stall door, I withdrew my hands from my thighs and began to wash my hair. For surely, I thought, there will be time enough in the course of the day.

I held up the "outfit" that had been waiting on the counter. It consisted of a little pair of petal-pink silk shorts, a charcoal grey garter belt and stockings, matching ivory-coloured heels and bracelets, a thin black velvet choker collar, and grey sequinned pasties in the shapes of hearts. I looked around to see if I had somehow missed the rest of it, but there was not another garment in sight, and the other folded pile of clothing looked identical.

I fastened the garter belt around my waist, pulled on and secured the stockings, and donned the rest of the ensemble. Looking in the mirror, I had to admit: I looked cute. Sexy. The combination of colours and fabrics felt at once refined and incredibly slutty, especially when I remembered I was wearing this to breakfast, apparently. I was considering whether to throw the bathrobe on overtop when Olive emerged from the showers, towelling her hair.

"Wow!" she said, looking me up and down. "You look seriously hot."

I watched as Olive gleefully dressed herself in the matching outfit. I wondered how, at every step, she seemed so sure and easy while I, beside her, was stiff with insecurity and fear. She saw me looking in her direction in the mirror and glanced down at the shorts she'd just put on.

"What, do I have something on me? Is there a tag sticking out or something?"

"No no, you look great. I was just..."

Olive looked at me, waiting for me to finish my thought.

"You make it look so easy," I fumbled, blushing under the soft mirror lights. "I guess I—I feel like I'm jumping off a cliff every moment I've been here and you—you don't seem phased by any of this. I envy you."

Olive set down the lipstick she'd been applying and rubbed her lips together thoughtfully. She turned to regard me.

"Do you want to be here, Perdita?"

"Yes. I really do. I just—"

"Then get over it. Right? Stop focusing on being afraid and just fucking enjoy."

I laughed nervously, and Olive pulled me in for a hug. "Hey, c'mere. I'm your friend here, ok? If you want to talk—about anything—I'll listen. We're in this together."

I was grateful for the gesture of friendship, and as we finished getting ready I reflected on the jealousy I'd felt the night before, and resolved to see Olive as a friend from now on rather than a rival.

The breakfast room was bright with morning sunlight and the clatter of the cutlery and dishes being stacked by a large buffet table at one end of the room. The crowd of diners was small and for the most part well-dressed, and even the servers were more conservatively attired than I'd seen elsewhere in Eros House. I felt naked in my scant attire, but no one shrieked or pointed and I repeated Olive's advice to myself. Just fucking enjoy.

Olive touched my elbow.

"There," she said, and I looked to see Master Aries seated alone at one of the white wrought-iron bistro tables. His long frame was leonine, relaxed, as he read the morning news and sipped coffee from a china cup. Birdsong wafted in the open patio doors as we walked over to him.

"Ah, there you are," Aries said, brushing pastry crumbs from his fingers and setting down his paper. His eyes were warm as he greeted us.

"My lovely morning roses. I hope you slept well?"

"Yes Sir," we answered, coming to stand in front of his table.

"Clasp your hands behind you, not in front, Perdita," said Aries mildly, and I did as I was told. I felt the warm breeze from outside against the skin of my stomach.

"So," said Aries. "This morning I will have you begin your first training exercise: it will be good for your muscle development as well as for the headspace I'd like you to cultivate. There—" he pointed at the buffet, "is a little cushion for each of you by the buffet. You will be on your knees. Your job, before you take your breakfast, will be to provide oral sex to any of my guests who would like to get their dicks sucked with their morning coffee."

He spoke this last part drily, just a trace of a smile on his lips as he smoothed his napkin on the table before him.

"Once you have pleasured five customers to completion, you are finished and may eat anything you like, either here or taken back to your room if you wish for privacy.

"Everyone here is a guest of mine; they know the rules and are bound by the house safe words. Otherwise, you need not speak unless you're asked a question, in which case I expect you to be polite in answering."

My shock must have shown on my face.

"Yes, Perdita?" said Aries. "Would you like to ask me something?"

"I... what if..." I faltered, unable to think of a suitable question to explain my surprise. "What if we get thirsty—Sir?"

"Just so. I'll have my staff provide you with water. Is there anything else?"

I shook my head. A giddy feeling rose in my stomach, and I chose to ride the excitement of it.

"Excellent. Once you have finished your task, you are free until I require you again. I might suggest a tour of the gardens, or the pool if you like to swim. A more... diverse wardrobe is available to you in the room next to the showers you're acquainted with. Olive, I will send someone for you at noon so do be available; Perdita, four o'clock this afternoon."

With that, Aries went back to his paper, leaving us to find our places by the coffee station at the end of the buffet table. A server appeared momentarily and set a small water pitcher with two glasses next to where we knelt. Somehow, that gesture of followthrough from Aries made me feel protected, safe. I took a steadying breath.

I looked at Aries' table and found that he had gone. Only strangers filled the room now, eating their morning meals like this was any normal restaurant. I had a moment of wild disorientation as I wondered whether we were really here to do what he had said, and then I heard the sound of footsteps on the tiled floor, approaching.

"Good morning, darling," said a man's voice, warmly. "Are you going to open your pretty mouth for me?"

I looked up. Standing over me was a clean-shaven man in his mid-forties, with a nice smile and a well-shaped hand placed casually at his hip.

Slowly, I parted my lips.

The man set the small plate of fruit he'd been holding on the edge of the buffet, opened the fly of his pants, and gave his cock a few initial strokes with his hand before presenting it to me. I clasped my hands behind my back, as I had been instructed, and leaned forward to sucked the dark head of his cock experimentally. He stiffened further, and I opened wide, taking more of him into my mouth. I closed my eyes and savoured the taste of him, letting myself revel in it.

The man groaned as I began to work, and he held his hand lightly to the back of my head, guiding me to suck him how he wished.

It surprised me, how easy it was to fall into the task before me. Soon, the noise and activity of the room fell away as I concentrated only on the cock in my mouth and the sounds of pleasure I elicited as I worked on it. I was pleased when I felt him tense, about to come, and eagerly I took him into my throat, devouring him until he gripped my head with both hands his come surged into my mouth.

When he was done, he praised me, popped a ripe green grape into my mouth, and left.

The next man followed soon after, and his thick and veiny dick quickly began to cause an ache in my jaw. It seemed to take hours to finish him, and when he finally growled his release, and I had swallowed down the last of his thick ejaculation, my lower legs were beginning to feel numb.

I glanced over at Olive, who held up three fingers behind her back, gloating. So much for not being rivals! Well, Olive hadn't had that last guy, had she.

A serving girl came to refill the coffee station, and I called to her in a whisper. "Miss—do you think I'd get in trouble if I went to the bathroom?"

The girl glanced down at me and winked. "I'd make it quick if I were you."

As soon as she left Olive hissed at me, "What, are you quitting on me already? C'mon!"

"I'll be right back," I whispered as I stood on stiff legs and hurried to the ladies' room that adjoined the breakfast hall.

When I returned, massaging my jaw, Olive was in the middle of her fourth customer. I settled back onto my cushion, and before long another diner came before me, and I opened my mouth.