Perdita's Pleasures Bk. 01 Ch. 09

Story Info
A roleplay assignment stretches Perdita's experience.
3.5k words
4.59
8.7k
3
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DAY FIVE

Chapter Nine: Automaton

The tight PVC material of my dress creaked as I shifted my weight in shiny black five-inch heels. Master Aries reached his hands around my neck to buckle a tall posture collar, the finishing touch on an outfit comprised of the tight mockery of a french maid's dress that barely skimmed the top of my thighs, sheer black stockings, and a short white crinoline and ruffled apron worn overtop the black PVC. The outfit's tight under-bust corset made me conscious of my breathing. My breasts were covered only by a bit of gauzy white fabric tucked into the bust, and my nipples rubbed lightly against light material each time I inhaled.

Yesterday, although I'd extricated myself as quickly as I could from Domina Velvet's lap, Oscar had vanished by the time I reached the spot I'd seen him. It was beginning to bother me that we hadn't seen each other since we'd been separated on the first day... other than the thing I shouldn't have seen. I'd spent the remainder of the day wandering the hills north of the chateau, alone and pensive, and while the respite from all the pageantry of Eros House had felt soulful, my heart had raced with excitement when I returned to find a note detailing the time and place of my next rendezvous with Master Aries.

Olive and I had both been summoned, this time, and found ourselves now standing in the library of Eros House's library, an airy space with vaulted ceilings and two open floors containing rows of books on dark wooden shelving. Olive was dressed up in a lace-and-fishnets iteration of the maid costume I was wearing, and behind us, a domme-y librarian crossed her arms over a polished checkout desk, watching with a lazy smile as Master Aries gave us his instructions.

Standing back, Aries surveyed our appearance while the two of us stood at attention.

"Today, I thought we'd try something a little different," he said, glancing from us to the librarian. "The two of you are to play the part of pretty maids, here under the supervision of my head librarian, Mistress Stacks, to dust the bookshelves. After all, some of the patrons of Eros House enjoy these quieter forms of leisure in addition to our more immediate charms, and we must take good care of our collection..."

I shifted my weight in the improbable heels once more as I listened, and Aries stopped what he was saying and focused his attention on me.

"Does your footwear cause you trouble, Perdita?"

"No Sir. They're just a little higher than I'm used to."

Aries smiled. "Well then, I expect they may become somewhat uncomfortable by the end of the afternoon. If the shoes are truly harming you we'll get you something else, but otherwise, perhaps you might endure that little bit of pain as proof of your dedication and enjoy it, as I will enjoy the knowledge of your service. Do you think you might be able to do that, Perdita?"

My eyes felt heavy as I blinked, unaccustomed as I was to the false eyelashes I wore to compliment my blood-red lipstick and the rest of my ensemble.

"Yes, Sir."

"Very good. Now, where was I... Mistress Stacks here will direct your work while you are in her library, and I expect you to follow her instructions. Of course, since you are not merely maids but also whores of mine, she will inform library patrons that you are available to them should they seek something more diverting for their entertainment.

"Now that I've gotten to know the two of you a little, I'd like to make this game a little more interesting by giving each of you a particular character to play. Olive, you are henceforth Fifi, the slutty maid. I want you to feel free to flirt with and seduce browsers by any means you can devise, so long as Mistress Stacks allows it."

"Yes Sir," smirked Olive, fluttering a feather duster in front of her face and batting her eyelashes.

"Perdita." Aries locked his eyes on mine, and the little scar on his lip pulled slightly as he smiled.

"You are not a Fifi."

"No, Sir?" I swallowed.

He shook his head, a hint of amusement showing in his features.

"Today, you are an android service maid, an automaton programmed to dust and clean. Your programming for human interaction, sadly, is a little on the spare side. You can understand commands and answer direct questions, but otherwise, you are oblivious to the normal rules of social interaction. So if, for example, someone were to come up to you and begin fondling you while you worked, or decide to take advantage of the fun parts of your anatomy, I imagine you would simply continue whatever it was you were doing—unless, of course, that person required something more of you. Does this sound like something you can do?"

The persona he proposed for me was utterly dehumanizing, denying me not only responsibility for but even basic identification with what happened to my body. I had never entertained a fantasy like this before, and felt embarrassed at the thought of doing it. Could I do it?

I lifted my heavy lashes to look into his face, and as a familiar frisson of excitement and arousal prickled my skin, I knew I wanted to do as Master Aries asked. For him, yes, but not for him: my own capacity to envelope this challenge with my arousal, to let the humiliation of it into me, and to get off on it, fascinated me.

"With pleasure, Sir."

He stared into my eyes a moment longer, seeming to enjoy the way I looked at him, the way I stood before him, challenging and yearning all at once.

"Very good," he said. "Now, let's get to it, shall we? I have business elsewhere but I'll check back within the hour. I expect to be impressed when I hear the report from Mistress Stacks on your performance."

Wobbling in the impossible heels, it was easy to imagine a little bit of mechanistic stiffness into my gait as I headed for the nearest row of shelving. I began to dust the books, my cunt tingling as I wondered what the afternoon might bring.

Somewhat to my disappointment, the library's collection seemed to be filled not with rare erotic writings and sex manuals, but dusty antique treatises on chemistry and physics. I supposed at least I wouldn't be tempted to stop working and read the books. The soft, repetitive action of sweeping the duster over rows of leather spines lulled me into a peaceful mindlessness, but the constrictions of the corset, heels, and high collar kept me physically aware and present. Instead of bending naturally at the waist as I worked, I found myself extending my body at exaggerated angles, thrusting out my ass to counterbalance a low forward bend.

Nonetheless, I had almost forgotten the real reason I was in the library by the time I heard the sound of voices drawing near.

"I think I may have what you're looking for," said a female voice.

"Great," a man replied. "I just find reading more relaxing if I've gotten off first."

Out of the corner of my eye, I spied Mistress Stacks and the man coming down the aisle toward me. I thought perhaps I might have seen the man around the chateau, but couldn't be certain. I kept dusting the shelves, pretending to be oblivious to their arrival. Mistress Stacks rested a hand lightly on the horizontal surface of my lower back.

"As you can see, she's very lifelike, though we did just get her in today, so her functionality has not been fully tested yet."

The posture collar prevented me from turning my head even if I'd wanted to, so I kept running the feather duster over the shelf in front of me. I felt their eyes on me as I waited, and my cheeks grew hot.

"An android, hey? That's kinda hot. And I can stick my dick in it?"

"Oh yes," replied Mistress Stacks. "She would be useless to me otherwise."

I felt the woman's hand reach between my legs, caressing my cunt through my underwear.

"These things do tend to function better when well oiled; let me lubricate her for you."

I heard the sound of a cap snapping open, and then the Mistress pulled aside the crotch of my panties and inserted first one, then two fingers, slippery with lube, inside me.

Oh, the shame of it! I squeezed my eyes shut, stifling a moan. "Enjoy," said Mistress Stacks, and she withdrew her fingers, standing back to let the young man have his way with me. He bent down by my face, curious.

"Do you speak, little android? Stand up," he instructed, and I stood tall, staring straight ahead.

"Open your mouth."

My jaw dropped obediently, and the man hooked a finger over my lower teeth and tried to turn my head toward him. The collar prevented my neck from turning easily, so I shuffled my feet to realign my body in the direction he led me. Still I kept my gaze unfocused in front of me, passively waiting for him to give me further instructions or manipulate my body.

"Cool," the man said, releasing my jaw and examining my face up close. "Bend over again, like you were."

I efficiently complied, and the man shoved the crotch of my panties aside once more and pushed the head of his cock inside me.

I gasped, and my hands reached out reflexively to steady myself against the shelving.

"Hold still," the man said with mild disapproval, and I bit my tongue, braced my hands over my knees, and kept my posture as rigid as I could while he pounded into me, taking his pleasure as if I were an inanimate object.

"Fuck yes!" he exclaimed when he came, slamming my hips hard against himself. I had to stop myself from moaning once again as he withdrew his dick, readjusted my underwear, and rubbed his thumb where his cock had just been, soaking my underwear with his come as it seeped out of me. He shuddered audibly, satisfied, and I closed my eyes and savoured the red-hot wrongness of our interaction, my tongue between my teeth.

"Hey, open your mouth again."

He came around to stand in front of me, his hips at my eye level.

"You're a maid, right? Clean off my dick."

The man inserted his cock into my mouth and held both sides of my head, holding me on his dick as I dutifully licked the juices from his skin. Then, abruptly, he pulled out of my mouth, put himself back inside his pants, and walked away without so much as a goodbye.

I picked up the feather duster where it had fallen down the floor, moved to the next row of shelving, and continued to dust the books, feeling the delicious reminder of my humiliation wet between my thighs as I walked.

Replaying the encounter in my mind as I continued working kept me squirmy and distracted for some time, feeling lucky and wrong and hotly dirty for delighting in such usage. I couldn't say how much time passed until, as I was dusting the higher shelves from atop a ladder, a man, darkly dressed and carrying a briefcase, and a woman in a school girl outfit stopped below me.

"Look here, Lucy; what do you make of that?"

"You can see right up her skirt, Professor," the girl answered.

Carefully, I paid them no mind, reaching slightly for a shelf to my far left.

"Yes, you certainly can. I believe this is the robot girl the librarian spoke of. You know, Lucy, she just might be the perfect subject for you to practice some of your lessons on. Shall we get her down from there?"

"As you wish, Professor," came the reply, and I felt a firm hand grasp my ass, the thumb sinking presumptively into the soft place between the cheeks.

"I've got you, little maid; step down the ladder please," said the "professor." As I descended, I caught a better view of him: it was Master Black, the house Dom with the long black hair and keen features. The girl, Lucy, I recognized as one of my fellow submissive students from the first night.

"She looks so life-like," Lucy remarked. "Nice tits, a pretty pussy..." the girl groped each body part as she praised it, with the encouragement of her professor. "Can I practice on her with those big scary cocks we picked out?"

"Brilliant idea," he said, and then, to me: "On your hands and knees, please."

We were near the front of the library, and I could see Mistress Stacks lounging at the desk, filing her nails and keeping a casual eye in our direction. Slowly, I lowered to my knees and planted my hands on the hard floor.

"It's a good thing she's not a real person," remarked Lucy, as Master Black set his briefcase on the floor where I could see it and unclasped its hinges. "This experiment might stretch her out a little."

"Be patient, clever girl: we'll warm her up first with the smaller ones," said Master Black. "Then we'll see how much we can make her take."

The briefcase contained a range of realistic rubber dildos, ranging in size from the discreet to the truly improbable. A bottle of lube, some nipple clamps, and a few other items completed the collection.

"Now, my dear," said Master Black, "a test for you: which one should we start with?"

Lucy selected a modestly-sized cock with her Master's approval and began to dutifully coat it with lube. When she pushed it up against the lips of my cunt, it slipped in easily, a welcome fullness in the empty ache I'd felt since that last man had fucked me.

"Oh, I think this cunt is ready for something larger," remarked Master Black. Here, try this one." He selected one of the more substantial options from the briefcase and handed it to his protégé. "You know you've hit the sweet spot when you see her struggling just a bit to take it... That's it, now fuck her harder. Good girl!"

My elbows buckled and my chest sank toward the floor as the large cock slammed into me, owning me, demanding me expand myself to take it all in.

"Like this, Professor?"

"Yes Lucy, just like that. In fact, I think she can take it harder." I hovered near the precipice of orgasm, plunging over as the dildo picked up speed. My muscles clenched again and again against it as it invaded me, destroying my helpless cunt. I was lost in space, barely sensible of the world outside my body. I watched as a dark spot formed on the short fibres of the carpet between my hands, realizing only dimly that I must be drooling.

The cock was slowly pulled out of me, and I saw Lucy's mini-skirted thighs as she knelt by the briefcase. Master Black spoke: "Hand me that one, Lucy—no, the next largest—I think she might just take it." Through a haze of pleasure and delirium, I saw the woman pick up a dildo thicker than a grown man's wrist and hand it back to him.

"I'd like you to use the nipple clamps on her, and hold the chain between them to keep her still for this," Master Black instructed from behind. Lucy obliged, plucking the clamps from where they gleamed against the dark material of the briefcase and bringing them over to dangle them in front of my face.

"Do you like the look of these?" asked Lucy.

"If it is w-what you require of me," I replied, and felt the cool metal of the chain against my skin as Lucy bared my right nipple and slowly began to tighten the clamp around it. She followed with the other, and I gasped as the sharp pinch of them, and the tug of the heavy metal chain that swung between them set my nerve endings afire. I had to concentrate to make room for the pain, to accept and then welcome its piercing bite.

Lucy closed her hand around the chain. My head was restricted so that all I could see was the girl's thighs, parted between her short plaid skirt as she knelt in front of me. "You better hold still now," Lucy said.

Then, behind me, I felt the touch of the impossibly broad rubber cock butting up against my abused cunt. I shuddered.

"I don't know what sorts of emotions androids feel," came Master Black's dry voice, "but I'm going to require you to be very well-behaved, and accommodate this cock no matter what you feel about it. If I sense you resisting, or trying to get away, I'll have to ask Lucy there to give quite the tug on that chain she's holding. Who knows what else could happen. I'm going to fuck you with this monster either way; the better you submit to it, the less it's going to hurt."

I took a deep breath and willed myself to relax, offering up my cunt to him with all the willingness I owned. The huge, blunt head pushed more insistently, forcing itself inside the entrance. Lucy played with the chain of the clamps, ripping my attention back to my pinched and singing nipples. The cock pushed ahead again, demanding me to stretch open for its weighty girth.

"Nnnn," I moaned, and the dildo stopped advancing. I took stock of how I felt: stretched, certainly, to the point of aching; but not harmed. I liked the ache. As my muscles began to relax to accommodate its presence, I wanted to feel the ache again. Slowly, the cock inched further into me, stretching me, invading me completely.

I felt my whole reality narrow to the single purpose of taking it as deep as it could go, enslaving myself to its conquering presence. There was no difference anymore between pain and pleasure, and all I knew was that I wanted more, begged for it in my soul. I must have been moving because I could feel the heavy chain pulling on my clamped nipples, torturing them, but I wanted it to happen—I didn't care—I wanted it to hurt harder.

Suddenly, the pain in my nipples did increase, dramatically, and I realized somewhere in my consciousness that the clamps must have been taken off, allowing blood to rush back into the tortured tissues. The massive cock was punishing my cunt now, slamming in and out of my fully surrendered flesh. I was high from it, and so very low I felt herself an animal, a sobbing thing.

Finally, the dildo left my body, and I regained some consciousness of my surroundings. There were more people around me now: two pairs of legs, two men. I had no idea how long they'd been watching.

"Amazing," one of them was saying. "I just want to come all over that."

"Be my guest," came Master Black's voice. "I think we're about done here."

"Yeah?" said the man. They both walked toward me. "Can you make it to your knees?" one of them asked.

It took me a moment to remember how, but I valiantly righted myself and knelt, swaying, before them.

"Open your mouth, slut; get our cocks wet for us."

I stuck my tongue out wide, craving only to be filled again. The men took turns making me coat their cocks with my saliva, and then stood in front of me, stroking themselves with their hands. I wanted more, but they made me watch as they masturbated in front of my face, pre-come dribbling from their cock heads.

I was gagging for it, wanting them in my mouth, anything. "Stay still," one of them said, and reached down to pinch my nipple, hard. I screamed at the hard treatment of the extra-sensitive flesh, and then thrust my tits toward them, wanting more.

The man who was pinching me went rigid and erratic and then thrust his hips forward as spurts of come sprayed over my chest, coating one of my painfully sore nipples. Moments later, the other man reached his own few final strokes and then ejaculated, coating my tits in pearly liquid.

I swayed there on my knees, eyes closed, head tilted upward, as they finished and receded from my consciousness.

"Perdita."

At the familiar voice, I slowly blinked my eyes open. Master Aries's face swam into view. He knelt on one knee before me, his hands gently closing on my shoulders as he looked at me.

"How are you doing," he said, and as I tried to answer him, tears welled up seemingly from my entire body and leaked from my eyes.

"Get me a blanket," he called over his shoulder, and then, to me, "are you in distress?"

"Nooo," I managed to get out.

"Good," he said, kissing the top of my head as tears continued to drip from my chin.

"You did so well, my good girl. So well. It's time to care for you now, though; come here."

"Ok," I said, hazily.

A warm blanket was wrapped around my shoulders, and I let myself be gathered up in Master Aries' arms as he stood and carried me from the room.